Cred Forums BTFOed again

>hurr durr diversity is wrong!
>hurr durrr commiefornia is shit!

>actual statistics say"california is best state in US"

Cred Forums BTFOed again

Whites want to improve their states, spics think that a living in a shithole is ok, trust me i live with spics

>(((actual statistics)))

I live in norcal in a high white, Asian town near sac. The more you get closer to sac, the crime goes up. I love it here it and will probably never move.

In my white suburb, there's one black family and one Asian muslim family and four houses that have trump stuff up. They use to have the stuff their trump stuff on their lawns but put it on their roof last week. One guy had a poster saying Hilary is deplorable and needs To go to jail but removed it the day after. One person had a Hillary sign on their lawn but removed it, theynstilll have it though, Cus I saw it in their garage.

It's socal that's all infested with spics and niggers.

End blog

here in north county san diego, its bassicaly mexico. but the part where i live is safe as shit, no gangs in miles, best weed, cheap booze, lsd, shrooms, place is amazing, just need trump and this states will improve dramatically, and im mexican

the problem is assimilation, everyone one who has chill as fuck, but the ones who havent you get la

I like in elk grove. Send help

A bunch of bay area cucks are buying homes here and renting them for section 8 housing. We used to be a white town.

As someone who lives here in LA of all places, you are fucking wrong
In no place have I seen a place so full of suffering, ethical and economic poverty, and malice as California
And before you say
>hurr muh backwoods and wine country
Those places are populated by people who are fucking pissed at the state of affairs where their vote means nothing and their taxes literally never get to them because of gerrymandering and the oases of economic strength are owned by the richest of baby boomers who work their damnedest until they die to keep everyone out while they drain the state of resources while also having their own upkeep beyond the means that any generation will ever see after them bar an economic miracle

So a good place to be a degenerate waste of life? Oh boy no gangs for miles eh?

california is amazing, but every poor person in the united states heard of it, so they came here and live on the streets, sure shit is fucked, but if you have your shit together this place is amazing, why do you think every famous person in the world lives or has a house here

That's what I've heard from friends who live there, gods speed bro.

It's like they saved up all their welfare for a ONE way ticket to California, and now they all live here forever

What statistics, nip monkey?

Real statistics show Alaska is best state

cum in mum

I live in Stockton, so I don't understand why you think spics and nigs are primarily a socal issue.

>thinking real statistics are better than actual statistics

As someone that lives in one of the more affluent nice areas, I can still attest to how terrible this state is. Geographically it is amazing and beautiful, it has been an agricultural and economic juggernaut for decades, but the legislature is complete fucking garbage from top to bottom, the liberal lunacy in Sacramento has been killing this state for a long time. They care more about illegals and an endangered fish than the success of businesses large and small. They hate the 2nd ammendment with a passion, and the 1st ammendment if it's used to say "mean" things. This is a state where the law makers constantly remove rights from their citizens while always writing themselves and their friends exemptions, and the most progressive are always the most corrupt. The demon monster known as "Diane Feinstein" may as well be Hillary's twin with her level of bullshit elitism and corruption.

how do you mean?

Because Stockton is a shit hole of violent criminal minorities and it's in Northern California.

>safest state in america
>maine
>literally 97% white

Maine won't be safe for long with the ever growing Somalian population...

Raised in shitty Orange County. Discover love for mountains and trees. Now live in Truckee. Badabing.
NorCal>SoCal

best in what way?

also california is not a state

We know. I hear it all the time on the news.