>We're still losing.

How I'm feeling right now

mexico isnt even a state yet retard

if only there was a way to show this information more clearly

like a map or something...

WHAT THE FUCK

post the real politics average poll

he's still behind right ?

Tied in Michigan and losing in Ohio seems unlikely.

source

>PA, NC, and OH go C
>WHAT DA FUG THIS IS SOME HORS-
>MI tied
>...what?
>NM +5 T, NV +4 T
>...
>C barely ahead in WI, OR, and ME

what the fuck is going on

Here you go my friend: projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/updates/

jews rig the avg to shape public perception

Trump is winning by so much that you probably don't even have to bother going out to vote on election day

Nothing, barely ahead is still a win.
We are fucked.
Trailing is great, but it still second place.

He's going to lose once the illegals and dead people get their votes cast though.

Screencap this.

>MI
>tied
holy shit

Fucking leaf

speak for yourself you can't oversample democrats for 40% when the country is only possesses 30%

>country only possess 30%

fucking phone

>scroll through polls
>every state poll besides virginia and michigan are trump down the line

MI here, hopefully we can break that tie for a T win. With us victory is almost assured

Holy fuck

While these polls are really encouraging, they don't really mean much. I wish they did, but they won't really matter until after the first debate.
Then the race will pretty much be decided.

Project 538 has been shilling for Hillary for some time now. O and they hated Trump from the get go.

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-endorsement-primary/

____ ______ ON SUICIDE WATCH

>NC C +3

GOD DAMN FUCKING ASHEVILLE COLLEGE SHITS AND CHARLOTTE NIGGERS
FUCKING YANKEE DIASPORA
REEEEEEEEE

tripples confirmed, godspeed

>big night or big fail
kek

Do you guys not remember the user from a few weeks ago that said the media would allow him to blast the polls just so they can crash them and say all is lost at the opportune moment?

anyone have the screencaps?

I live in southern NM on the border. Lots of Trump supporters but most of them think the wall won't work

Besides who the fuck looks at big media polls anyway?

What about the 50,000 and 250,000 person polls where he was leading with 70% and hillary was behind Gary and Stein?

CTR PLS hes been going up in the polls theres no reason to think he will suddenly stop

Go vote anyway and never listen to a leaf

the media doesn't actually do the polls

>pic
Is that from fucking CNN's webpage? Amazing.

Can anyone update me on the operation to print out fliers on election day telling Democrats to vote on twitter?

Can someone email me the original flier? [email protected]

I will print out a few reams and I'll spread them around campus (Ohio state university)

>RCP average
>poll
It's not a poll it's an extremely biased averaging of the polls which excludes several polls they don't like because they don't distort demographics in favor of Hillary like the rest do. As well as leaving weeks old polls up as long as possible as long as they up the average for Hillary. But if they're up for Trump you better believe they're gone in days.

ITS GOING TO HAPPEN

I'm calling BS on these polls-they are hot garbage. Two A list polls have Trump up 5 in OH (Bloomberg and CNN). There is no way in hell where Trump is tied in CD1 Maine, yet trails in NH by 9 pts, or Trump is down 2 in OREGON, yet trails Clinton by 10 in VA and 3 in NC. Also no way that it's tied in MI yet Trump's behind in PA.

I fucking said this for weeks. How could you retards be surprised by this, when Johnson takes more from Hillary than Trump?

I'm pissed at you guys tonight.

Yes, because the only other New Mexico poll that RCP has to average it with is a 41-33 poll from May.

We sith lords now.

Reuter's doesn't know which way to shill anymore. There's only so far you can manipulate polls.

>call rust belt states white trash
>surprised to be losing in them

Way to go, Hillary.

>Michigan will go red in your lifetime
MURDER MITTEN
MURDER MITTEN
MURDER MITTEN

I dunno mate. Ipsos polls give weird as fuck results.

Yeah he's conveniently down in the most important battle ground states for Hillary, NC and VA.

Harry (((Enten)))

He's about to go way down in the polls after all the stupid shit he's done in the last couple days.

How is this evidence that they shilled for Hillary? They just tracked endorsements.

>NM T +5
It's over. She's finished.

Based fellow Michiganbro.

How many Dems and Reps voted in the primary?

>VA C +10

GOD DAMN WHY

YOU FUCKING NOVA PIECES OF SHIT

GO BACK TO WASHINGTON

We...we were the capital of the Confederacy!

>IN T +20
wat

which means he's really +5 or more

How does Mother Jones even rate?

As a liberal I can confirm that this image just micro-triggered me.

This is a bizarre fucking map

How many cocks did you have inside you before you were able to post such faggotry?

Always a fucking leaf.

>what are small sample sizes

Hillary only up by 3 in Oregon and Wisconsin, Trump tying her in Michigan?

This election will be an utter blowout if he hands her down a defeat in the debates.

Nice to see he is winning New Mexico, but I'm a bit disappointed in North Carolina. That one should be in the bag.

Utah is now +19? About time the Mormons uncucked themselves.

How is Ohio blue? He was +5 last i saw.

>VA C+10

Turn in your colors, traitors.

I'm worried about how the polls will look after the weekend. We might be able to see through the media's buttfuckery, but there's no guarantee the electorate will, at least not right away.

>tfw used to be ashamed of americlap memes

Third from bottom. Hillary is dominating.

Yes, very odd to see a red Colorado and New Mexico and a blue North Carolina and Virginia.

fuck that guy and his boss.

they're supposed to analyze polling, right? in one of their recent podcasts they spent 20 minutes apologizing for hillary's deplorables comment. we don't need context for soundbites from the campaign trail, just break down the damn numbers. the 538 staff are nothing more than partisan hacks at this point.

What's the source on this? I've checked the ISPOS/Reuters site, 538, and RCP and found nothing even Google show snothing

Nah. Even my normie friends are talking about trump on fallon. Normies don't give a flying fuck about anything but the celebrity aspect of politics.

lewis armistead was such a badass

Should I vote in Colorado or New Mexico bros?

>OH C+4

this is bad, he needs Ohio

>tfw carpet bagger who moved to Raleigh because of all the construction jobs
>tfw realize I'm building homes for snowbirds and other liberal detritus
Purge me, I understand and will gladly accept the fires if it means the south stays based.

>CO and NM red
holy shit

it's bullshit, the OP is just pulling averages off 538... here's the latest poll results

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/ohio/#plus

Red Colorado is due to stupid stoners voting for Gary Johnson instead of Hillary. Guy has like 13% of the votes out there.

Right now I'd say CO but you should wait for next week's state polls before you decide.

Yeah which is why this poll has him down in Ohio. Welcome to the wonderful world of Reuter's.

He's up +5 in fucking BLOOMBERG
AND CNN
Who both do the same shit as Reuter's but are smart enough to be subtler about it so we don't see pic related.

CO

This map is using only OPs new poll numbers and ignoring everything else, just to show how weird it is.

I'm not too worried.

>CBS C +7

THIS ISN'T HAPPENING!!!

THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE MY TURN!!!

Also Trump is indifferent to weed. He thinks it should be left to the states. The libertarian ideal only he doesn't constantly mention it.

Don't worry user
My entire family is from MA

Conservative Yankee diaspora is GOAT
Liberal Yankee diaspora deserved to be gassed

Trump needs to still Hillary's slogan..

"Hillary, you know.. I actually like your slogan. Love does trump hate. That's why people are voting for me."

Let them lose all credibility, polls can only do so much to affect things.

based on primaries, ive ignored nbc/marist polls and the yougov polls. they were always out there compared to consensus of other polls, and final results

what are all of you going to do once trump wins?

>registered republicans shrinking
>registered democrats shrinking

They should be polling heavily towards independents, they are going to decide this election.

>He thinks it should be left to the states.
Did he really say this? Decriminalizing it federally is kind of a big deal.

>3/4 country is red
>Hillary is winning

>blast my "Trump win" playlist while furiously dabbing
>look through my list of cuck celebrity twitters and taste their salty tears

Trumps cucks New Mexico from Aleppo Johnson?

I just used the latest polls from 538 to build this map. Is this accurate? Is America going to be great again? I guess I shouldn't be surprised if it is real...the man did forgive the fucking Pope, after all. That was very kind of him. Praise Kek, the Bringer of Light.

>Pennsylvania is eight points redder than Virginia
>Oregon polling the same as North Carolina
What a time to be alive

Go to downtown LA and watch the riots

Yes he did. Waaaaay early in the primary.

Move to America and vote for him in 2020

Most of those states are >90% uninhabited.

Trump's getting Ohio.

>tfw Massachusetts will never go red
I will do my duty and vote anyway

>I just used the latest polls from 538 to build this map.
Why would you do that when they already have a detailed map based off of their models? Just click nowcast.

Spoiler: Hillary is still winning

>nc being blue
no

He never had a chance there.

Trump will win ME 2nd district.
Too soon to tell on CO, NM, VA, PA, MI, WI, NC, etc but otherwise based on today's polls yes you're fairly accurate

Isn't this the first time in.....ever, that a candidate was this far ahead in Ohio, this early? Not even Reagan did this.

>MI and PA red
>OH and NC blue
u wot m8

>based canuck
We'll give you a green card if you sign on to build the wall.

>will trade good leafs for bad americans

We will welcome you.

Nate Mud it's past your bedtime. You have shilling to do in the morning.

walk into class that morning with an extremely smug face and rub it in the liberals faces

Mock every liberal mercilessly on Facebook. The more that commit sudoku the better.

CBS was taken before 9/11. A lot has changed since then.

>Based off models and not actual polling
Someday I hope this meme dies.

It's Ipsos, it's polling for retards.

Incidentally Nate Bronze gives these tards an A-, food for thought.

Probably join one of the victory parades and march through the streets as a show of force so the lefties with intention to riot or even rebel (kek) will back down because they're cowards.

trump on nightly shows, why not more often. even handled the very biased colbert well

he complained romney didnt appear enough in 2012

post-bannon, though, this campaign is steamrolling

I think this is how it stands as of now, judging off of RCP.

The last CO and NV polls were up and the others are a bit old. He has small margins in FL and NC and he has a good margin in OH and IA.

bammp

Sign me the fuck up, but id like to live in Montana post wall construction due to southern temperatures

Oh better yet. Mock the pundits direclty on Twitter. OOOHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSS
I CANT WAIT

youtube.com/watch?v=47E2tfK5QAg

I think we can do it here in Oregon lots of Trump supporters in the rural parts which is most of the state

and trump is winning independents by 10%

if independents make up 50% of this year turnout he wins by 5% by default not even counting dem crossover/ low turnout

That's what I thought, but the polls on 538 have Clinton +3 today on their polls-only forecast. My map is entirely based on what the latest polls for 538 had. And I know that faggot Nate Silver is shillin' for Killary. Even still, Trump wins. It's almost like they can't even hide it anymore, all the while they're screaming liberal bullshit as loudly as they can and have totally forgotten that we can just navigate our browsers elsewhere.

>losing OH by 4
>but only PA by 2
>but tied in MI, ahead in NM

The point of 538's models is to have minimal punditry.

Because he has a long and checkered past with Letterman. Also it defeats the purpose of a lightheared night show appearance if the host is attacking him the whole time.

>Still believing in bias polls
Let the real vote in November do all the talking. Hillary is still winning in all the major battle ground states.

The nowcast doesn't match up with what the polls are saying.

Any room for one more? I will work day and night to build that wall.

Many other polls have him at up to +20 with independents. Which of course is why Ipsos undersamples independents as far down as 11 fucking percent.

Aside from the anomaly in Michigan, polls during the primary season were really accurate. Why the narrative that they're bias now? Because your candidate can't seem to maintain a solid lead?

>Only losing Oregon by 3
>Losing Virginia by 10
CHAOS
CANDIDATE

Except Ohio, Florida, Colorado, North Carolina and Pennsylvania

>nuke sales to North Korea via chinese pa to play scheme

oh my god please let this be true. Not even Moloch himself could protect HRC if something like this came out to be real.

god damn, up 20 with indies and if he gets 20% of blacks AND he has the republican base rallied up this is gonna be a landslide

Correction, Trump is winning independents by 20%

> source: CNN poll

Welcome aboard.

That's too close for comfort. I really hope he manages to flip Michigan and/or Wisconsin.

>polls during the primary season were really accurate.
Absolutely not. This shit has been happening from the start, especially with Ted Cruz and Jeb. RCP was just more stringent about purging obviously outlier polls and old polls back then because Hillary Clinton didn't stand to benefit. However, pollsters were still doing it.

Their predictions were accurate in that they predicted a Trump win, they failed miserably in the margins he won by.

i wouldnt be surprised if she was doing something like that

>polls during the primary season were really accurate
Nigger what? No they weren't. Trump outperformed most polls. In some cases, by huge margins.

I'm going to blast this on loop everywhere I go.

I can't even imagine what it was like to hear at a rally. What if the crowd had started singing it too?

COfag here. The polls that show Trump up here caught me by surprise, and really made me think.

It's a combination of a few things. First of all, CO should be an easy red state. We're not due to Boulder, Pueblo and Denver. Much like PA should be red, but Philly and Pittsburgh swing it.

CO Dems were big on Bernie Sander (With the exception of heavily Hispanic areas), Boulderfags were particularly enthusiastic about him, unsurprisingly.

Thanks to Boulderfags, a handful of Dems in Denver, and the DUDE WEED vote, Johnson manages to take 10-14% of the vote.

May I just point out that polls =/= 100% voter turnout.

Let's be honest, if a 3rd party voter is called on the phone and asked to pick between Hillary and Trump, they'll likely pick Hillary just to answer the poll.

There's little to no support for Hillary. All my burger friends who visited the Us this summer NEVER met a Hillary supporter. How the hell is she going to win?

Not to mention DEM voter turnout is down this election. How does she expect to win?

Build it if you want, personally I just want good neighbors that want to live in peace and won't vote for gibs.

especially in open primaries

>pro tip: general election is an open election

That's why pollsters use likely voter screens.

>OR uncucks itself
>goes red
>crying commiefornians all fuck off back to where they came from

PLEASE KEK MAKE IT SO

better bring a gun and kill some niggers while you're at it

((((you)))) are awfully deceptive

>X wouldn't be X if you ignore all of it's prevailing qualities
well no shit.

I've been convincing my fellow Denverites to vote Trump. Bernouts and naive liberals who aren't total degenerates are very receptive to the truth of Trump. Perhaps I should switch tactics for Trump and try to convert them to the Johnson for Trump's benefit. He might be an easier sell.

CASCADIA TRIUMPHANT
A
S
C
A
D
I
A

T
R
I
U
M
P
H
A
N
T

Les Deplorables

Hell there were some closed primaries he crushed.

>pic related
This is why I have hope for PA. The polls were off by fucking 15 points.

Riot mitigation tactics have changed and improved so unfortunately there probably won't be a happening that would involve redguards shot

M8, the point was just an observation regarding the ridiculousness of a city or two fucking over an entire state.

>

You're doing God's work, user. Just do it on a case by case basis. Some of the Bernout crowd will be receptive (Especially if you hit trade, and draw comparisons between the candidates), others, just shill for Johnson (DUDE WEED, Clinton is the establishment, a vote for Johnson might break the two party system this election, etc.)

LMAO I forgot how much of a bloodbath the primaries really were. Leftist tears taste much better than Cruzlim tears.

We're gonna know really soon if he lost or won come election night.

Save Johnson for the fags who only care about weed but not the imminent collapse of the social and economic fabric of this country.

Traitors are more satisfying to kill than enemies though.

Yeah but the media outrage and hysterics are gonna be 10x what we saw today. Most of the media thought Trump baiting Cruz was funny.

Trump looks like he is checking repeating kek numbers

wtf im not voting now

underrted post

Also speaking of polls. I can't be the only one who should be sleeping but am waiting for LA Times instead.

Whats this garbage about Ohio?

Has anyone posted a source, I went to the site and they didn't have anything new m8.

Texas now more southern than virginia

It's not particularly reliable though.

This, and stein for those who are totally shitheads

Source

>if only she skipped the nose ring

>what is google

Melissa Manning Nudes

Also, don't bother. She looks like shit without that corset.

No, it is a landslide map. Look, if MI and PN are toss ups, OH is also at a minimum if not red (it is more right of MI by 3 - 4%). The fact that VA is light blue is BAD, BAD, BAD for the dems. With this map, Hillary may really be looking at carrying the worst of the worst only, CA, NY, and some New England states. Plus MN but they are fucking weird as hell.

In short, if this is what the polls look like now, it is likely over and I dont even think the debates matter. Trump voters are most likely dead set and Hillary is not likely suspect to pull swing voters. Too much baggage and the pass out thing is pretty much something she will never get over.

VA is filled with government contractors and the MIC, they are wet with the thought of Hillary wars

>MI tied
pretty yuge

I actually red-pilled a young mixed couple the other day. Black guy, white girl. Nothing of value was lost to our people in that one, I assure you. Anyway, I told them of Trump's history of hiring people of color, how illegal immigration destroys competition in the job market, and how the people hurt by illegal immigration aren't primarily white people, but African Americans with low-to-no job skills and Mexicans who are being exploited to do back-breaking labor for pennies. Then I talked about how Trump allowed Jews and blacks into Mar-a-lago, despite every other golf club in Palm Beach, to this day, not allowing them. How the wall would at least slow the flow of illegal immigration, and ensure that our women didn't get sexually assaulted by hordes of Muslims. I told him that Hajji likes white girls too, and for enough money, they could come across from Mexico the same as anybody else. He wanted some sort of wall built after that.

Low-test detected.

Trump is basically playing the media and they have no idea. He has a massive amount of momentum and would have without the brown out.

fucking sick of yankeeniggers moving here and fucking everything up, while complaining about the shit we do.

>that scar
I ain't even mad

>ratchet face with jew chin
>brown eyes
>tattoo
>oblong tits
>giant ass nipples
>bordering fridge mode

Nah. I mean, I would still hit that and that pussy looks really tight, but that's nothing to go berserk over.

I can see Michigan but we'll need at least 2 more BLM riots for Wisconsin.

>Trump tweeting late tonight
Hahahaha he's celebrating
Oh my fucking god I think he's finally gonna drive the media over the edge with this one. Is he bragging too much?

If they weren't complete and utter shitbags I would feel a bit sorry for them, almost every rally they have to he in th middle of a couple thousand booing and calling for thier blood.

guys guys
i want trump to win

>Move to America and vote for him in 2020
This.

Also, MAKE AMERICA DATE AGAIN, we gotta start to fix women, with the beautiful new first lady as a prime example for what ladies should aspire to be like

Godspeed, Michigan! Kekspeed!

>NM T +5

Say WHAT?

That's due to Gary Johnson. People say they'll vote for him, but in the end they won't.

>Peace is a lie. There is only passion.
>Through passion, I gain strength.
>Through strength, I gain power.
>Through power, I gain victory.
>Through victory, my chains are broken.
>The Force shall free me.

Sith lords are redpilled as fuck.

Is that why you are in full suicide mode Sholomo??

kek

>Still tweeting at 2 am
This is the equivalent of Trump popping bottles in his penthouse.

I won't vote in the US election

The whole polling situation so reeks of Jews that it hurts.

The half-lie, half-truths the polls tell with the modified polling data. Sure, if you undersample Independents and Republicans Hillary appears to be ahead. But their polling rate is not representative of the population.

They're doing it as justification to fuck with the voting machines. They will point to the polls after rigging the election in favor of Hillary.

Live in Greeley but work in Fort Collins. Anyone familiar with the the state knows how different these cities are politically. Anyways, during the primaries, everyone at work hated Trump. I have been doing the lords work though. I have managed to turn most of them over to Trump. Or to not vote at all. There's a couple Hilary supporters that I couldn't crack. But all in all, I consider it a success.

Realistic current map. Trump has got this shit on lock.

Same here.

t. Californiafag

>VA here
I'm a registered Dem., I've been bombarded with calls about who I'm going to be voting for, told them I didn't feel comfortable disclosing that.

if i get quads hillary loses

looks like trump loses. SAD!

Nut

SHADILAY!
>SHADILAY!
SHADILAY!
>SHADILAY!

>great chance he will lose CO, MI, WI, 3/4 ME
>50% chance he will win NH, NV, PA

All he needs to do is win PA and it's a lock, but the dems run philly so that shit is going to be rigged

same

Trump HQ opened about 1 hr away, thinking about volunteering but deep down i know its useless.

Just wanna say, I tried - if push comes to shove

DON'T DO THIS BURGER BROS

when you make an absolutely abhorrent post :DDDD

trump behind 4 points in ohio? how the fuck are these good polls? who cares about some small state if you lose ohio..

He's actually 5 points ahead according to other polls.
Ipsos is oversampling again and they have been called out for it in the past.

How Trudoo won everyone.

>Michigan tied
>Oregon only +3
>Leading NM and PA

L A N D S L I D E

it's funny because just now in polish news they have said that hillary is leading with 5% over trump

Poland can't into news.

That stupid backstabber Kasich isn't even helping him. I hope he loses the next election he is in.

Now THIS is actual, physical shilling. Sneaky fucker.

Do not listen to the leaf.

It's still bullshit though. The people in "flyover" states still deserve to have their voices heard.

I think the most significant thing shown by these poll numbers is that he's losing Florida

at this rate, Trump needs to just push in MN and OH (or PA) more and he's got the election
I was expecting OH and PA to be the battlegrounds but it sounds like MI and PA are his best bet

needs to just push MI* derp

>implying Trump will let any canicucks in

Alright riddle me this americucks:
why is NEW MEXICO NOT OLD MEXICO IF IT'S OLDER THAN MEXICO?

why are you shitposting on Cred Forums? go enjoy your independence day.

What should I use as an alternative to RealClearPolitics?

Can I see the samples?

Peso just shit the bed on independence day lmao.
I made so much money betting against my own country. VIVA

God damn. Can we all just take a second to realise how insane this is? It seemed like the entire world was against this guy last year. How the hell does a man overcome such odds? Ive never seen anything like it, its like a movie. When he wins, holy shit. It will be one of the most historic moments in our country's history

I was the first to cap this. I felt so sorry for this poor Asian man who just wanted to do his job. I related to him intensely, due to the fact that I reside in south Florida and I'm an ethnic minority in a sea of brown. It just sucks so hard to have to live, and work with other ethnic groups. It causes pain

meming on Cred Forums

Oh hi

>It just sucks so hard to have to live, and work with other ethnic groups. It causes pain
Said the china man not living in china. And no it sucks to live and work near shitty people.

>CO +3
How is that possible, did the potheads get too lazy to even poll?

40 tabs where I collect liberal tears and 5 tabs of Cred Forums threads

>Texas is finally a deep red like it should be

Thank fuck that shit was triggering

It's already over Trump already lost. Once Hillary BTFO him in the debates he would sink even lower.

Even if I still lived in Commiefornia, I'd still make 100% sure that I vote on election day. It doesn't matter if that vote matters or isn't needed, you better bet your leafy ass that I'm gonna vote anyways.

A cop was just shot in NC, massive turn out of the funeral today. People are outraged with Hillary's support of BLM hate group. Too many Southerners here for that nonsense to fly, NC is red no doubt.

Digits and kasich slips on a banana peel and gets paralyzed from the neck down

NH will vote red election day. mark my words.

you call this bait?

I'm in Bongland so I'm probably just going o spend the whole day on Cred Forums and trolling on twitter. May even take a day off for it, it's clearly worth it.

i took the day off after brexit was called. was a good time.

sit at this same spot smiling and feeling the earth shake

yeah no, those polls are bullshit

HOLY FUCK IF TRUMP WINS THE 505 I WILL RUN DOWN THE STREET WITH MY DICK OUT

>says some sub-human chimp in bulgaria

Learn to read, retards.

I have a bachelors in construction.
Would lord emperor trump let me in his utopia?
I have always wanted to go to America and feel freedom.

Grats on breaking your chackles guys MAGA TRUMP 2016 SAVE WESTERN CIVILIZATION.

make America great again

youtube.com/watch?v=6EfhAFA2yFE

Of course, but I couldn't resist going to work and openly troll two shills in particular that were desperate. I'm not even English (French-Dutch here) which made it extra funny.

Also on the very night of Breixit we had an improvised party with lads I had never met in the neighborhood.

If Trump wins, you can just go to a pace (bar or whatever) that you know to be uncucked and people will be in euphoria.

I wish so hard i could vote for trump.
I cant even move to america because i study law. Is there a masters degree stemming from law that would allow me to move there?
Pff maybe ill study afterwards to be a spanish teacher.
I want to make america white again.
i would only stay here if we go full Make Spain an Empire Again.

kek

Reassess my future and see whether it can be in America. Given all the limp-wristed shitlibs who'll catch the next faggot flight to Canida/Germoney/Cuckland, there'll hopefully be a lot of properties going on the cheap in white gated communities.

Im tired of people saying this

Hillary is yelling at cartoon frogs on the internet. She won't be able to handle Trump.

I agree, but there's little we can do aside from breaking the US up or something.

Electoral vote or popular vote, those states peoples are just outnumbered.

Me and my brother will visit the Trump golf and resort in Scotland.

and if he does, i'll drink one for you.

>this meme again
>not realizing is weighted to demographics and party affiliation

>deep down i know its useless

What would the Emperor say about that attitude?

This is obviously bait stop freaking the fuck out, Trump has been ahead in Ohio for a week now, and a lot of these numbers are absolutely made up.

Notice there is no source

>NC and OH going to Clinton
>MI tied
>NM and CO red

what the fuck

even NM is gray bro :^)

trump supporters vote anyway

and fuck you kikeleaf

>NC, OH and ME CD2
>blue

pick one and only one

>Leaf buttmad he didn't get his free weed from dude weed lmao

This past 2 weeks has been an abnormal time for both candidates. Trump may be doing better than ever but to think this momentum will hold steady is rather hopeful.

He's still losing. It all comes down to the debates this election. Either Hillary passes out or Trump says some extra crazy bullshit.

>OR C +3
Wait, what?
Oregon is that goddamn close?
Holy shit.

Turbo nigger.