ONE HOUR UNTIL SEASON FINALE OF MDE PRESENTS: WORLD PEACE ON ADULT SWIM

ONE HOUR UNTIL SEASON FINALE OF MDE PRESENTS: WORLD PEACE ON ADULT SWIM.

He needs all the views it can get to get another season, especially with jews like the berenstain bears trying to get it cancelled: buzzfeed.com/josephbernstein/the-alt-right-has-its-own-comedy-tv-show-on-a-time-warner-ne?utm_term=.giM7P0XQ2#.toowaJVgr

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9qrYz7Ul3Z8
youtube.com/watch?v=mb7zN_b3GZA
connectcast.tv/bigrig_nig
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Million_Dollar_Extreme_Presents:_World_Peace
youtube.com/watch?v=14jqZ-bVx3c
youtube.com/watch?v=4scMK5PnIBQ
youtu.be/Q-0yNvIJy2Q?t=1m57s
theintercept.com/2016/09/12/long-secret-stingray-manuals-detail-how-police-can-spy-on-phones/
youtube.com/watch?v=Q-0yNvIJy2Q
m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=Q-0yNvIJy2Q&t=1m57s
youtube.com/watch?v=RWMtss0u3Ns
youtube.com/watch?v=jqenk4tVmCY
youtube.com/watch?v=Av5Jb52yFBo
youtube.com/watch?v=xJHytL-7-GE
youtube.com/watch?v=D4KROpdUkrM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh my god I almost forgot
I can't believe how the time passes.

MDE is terrible. only his journalist interviews are good

youtube.com/watch?v=9qrYz7Ul3Z8

youtube.com/watch?v=mb7zN_b3GZA

BUMP, also is stream up?

Are canadians really unable to pay for cable?

STREAM
>connectcast.tv/bigrig_nig

thanks big guy

4 ((u)))))

this is sexually harassing and anti-semetic

So why do I want to support a kike like him? It'd be better for everyone for him to get cancelled.

he is purple pilling normies

excellent trips

praise kek

Please stop shilling this on Cred Forums

pls be my ai gf

>nobody can like something i dont like
>you're all shills for liking something that i dont like
also chekd my man

get out fucking kikes this show is great and so is sam hyde.
>you hate this show because you hate yourself

you're on the wrong board faggot.
rude sage

Kys leaf

>REEE THIS IS MY POL STOP LIKING THINGS I DONT LIKE GET OUT
also my dude chequed again

Thank you user.

Thanks for the reminder man. But now I'm stuck here watching this Eric Andre shit for the next 10 minutes. :(

>He needs all the views it can get to get another season

Pretty sure that doesn't matter at all unless you're a Nielsen household

I like his presentations in front of a crowd better than his actual stand up routines.

2070 paradigm shift
Rutgers
and an inconvenient anime

Cred Forums is garbage board which should be deleted

SHOW STARTING

it's habbening

kek this is good

nott working

the stream lag is garbage

its bredy bad, only one i could find.

best episode so far

>mocking leftist emotionality
>hypergamy jokes
>oven jokes
>jewish pedophilia joke
>fucking with Gen X

Holy shit that episode went for the jugular.

Best episode yet. No way there's only six episodes. This can't be the end.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Million_Dollar_Extreme_Presents:_World_Peace
>The page has a surprisingly low amount of information considering it's one of the more popular shows on Adult Swim at the moment; every episode so far breaking 800,000 viewers. Could more about it be added? The background of the show, its production, even a summery of what exactly it is? Excluding the references, episode list, the misc. information in the side, etc the main article itself only contains 29 words. It should be relatively easy to add new information to the page, from what I've found out about Million Dollar Extreme they seem to engage with fans over their various social media accounts extensively and have talked about the show's development on many occasions for over a year.

He's got a point, Cred Forums.

This was the greatest fucking episode yet. This is official my favorite show on television. Like so far its just been little hints and jabs towards different aspects of society but this one was fucking straight to the point

How are they allowed to air such a redpilled show?

I MISSED IT

UPLOAD WHEN

Any word on season 2?

>My mom told me Donald Trump was racist, so I have no choice except to believe her.

This.

KEK THE ENDING, VOTE DONALD

holy fucking shit. did you goys fucking see that!?

>that last sketch

He actually fucking did it.

GET THE BALL BUD

IT WAS SO DAMN GOOD

Literally ended with a child saying "My mom tells my donald trump is racist so I have no choice but to believe her."

holy fuck I'm glad The Pain is Real finally got a conclusion I can be happy with

Holy fucking shit, this was the best episode hands down, that Donald Trump comment, that pedo couch, that sjw mock, HOLY SHIT!

I like this guy

Can someone make an image of the kid and write that in subtitles? This would make the best profile picture for the remaining election

>WHEN SAM HYDE LIKES YOUR TWEET

I don't know, I'm sure they can measure who watches it via the stream on their website, which is how I view it.

the wikepedia is for hillbillies. nonebody here uses that mess.

I didn't get any of the skits

Is it just random?

:D

He retweeted a drawing I did. Felt good.

Good stuff

Kek this was how it was in the 80s, how the fuck do you think they know he gets 800k+ viewers every show? They have had the infrastructure to know which devices are watching what for a long time.

Lurk more.

>69
funny number

I laughed and shook his hand
And made my way back home
I searched for form and land
For years and years I roamed
I gazed a gazley stare
At all the millions here
We must have died alone
A long long time ago

How the fuck did Adult Swim execs let this get shown? Are they betting that the show will become a cash cow if Trump wins?

i need a link to this episode t b h help me out bros

Well, they've got a built in audience of 'alt-right' and Cred Forumsacks. Considering that nobody else caters to this demographic on cable tv, they've got a monopoly on conservative comedy shows. Looking at the ratings, it seems like a smart decision.

Too lazy to write that shit in.

it's possible

I think the jews/anglo elite have a strategy to deal with the resurgence of traditionalism - they of course want to control every aspect of the show once it hits critical mass. We just have to hope the boys of MDE stay true to their message after it gets bigger.

For people that didn't see it, opening sketch is about white genocide, next sketch is about a cuck with a trans wife at a futuristic spermbank where she beats him up while looking for the most alpha seed, there are other sketches thrown in that I didn't understand initially, and at the end it is a child saying "My mom tells me donald trump is racist so I have no choice but to believe her."

Has to redpill a good amount of people.

The show looks retarded.You kids actually like this shit? I say kids because you'd have to be a teen to like it.

You know what Katie? You always wuz a silly ho.

thank you for correcting the record

Can we watch Squidbillies together too?

Do you fucking idiots not know that just watching a show doesn't affect it's ratings?
You need to have a Nielson box installed on you tv for it to affect the ratings of a show.

Why did that cuck's wife's head get all fucked up?

You're wrong lol, this was how it was up until early 2000s, infrastructure has been built to count all viewers.

Maybe Eric Andre is more for you.

I really like this show but I don't know why.

BLACKED

shutr up cuck

wtf I like correct the record now

FUCK I MISSED IT

Anywhere I can watch online?

I watch it via the adult swim online stream, I'm sure they can count my view

99% of modern TV's have them built in

Burn the Coal pay the toll.

That's a great start, now we only need the letters like they were substitles

just wait a few hours/till tomorrow and watch it on youtube

Nielsen pulls its data from the DVR boxes now. It can tell if you recorded a show, watched a recorded show or just watched a show live and how long you watched it for.

This isn't 1999.

I didn't get the party scene

go find another show that drops as many red pills as this. We need the ratings high to pull normies to our cause.
so fuck off with your fag shit and go suck your stepfathers dick. If you do it right he may let you out of the basemen to work the transsexual corner of the red light district an hour later than usual tonight.

This. Someone should pay him to be a street interviewer.

I missed it. Somebody please throw this one up on youtube

I assume it was just a reference to that "party guy" who never wants to grow up and is living in denial that he's getting older.

The stream was really fucked up on that part for me so I only got about 1/3 of it.

Sounds more like 1984.

you're not in the party scene.

First and last sketch are some of the best shit ever put on modern television.

Middle section was pretty mediocre. Episode 4 was better in terms of consistency.

You should watch this then.

youtube.com/watch?v=14jqZ-bVx3c

Fucking great THANKS

man im gonna miss this show

>the police report said it was a 60 year old jewish guy
JEWISH MALPRACTICING CIRCUMCISERS BTFO LIVE ON TV

>oh my god, the tv know what I watch its so 1984

Get a grip man, the present is Aldous Huxley's Brave New World

Hence why I don't watch TV.

Alex Jones got all butthurt about the possibility of cameras being installed in cable boxes. The truth is that nobody gives a fucking about watching you, they only care what you are watching.

is the comic sans too over the top?

Maybe a mix of both?

That skit with those demasculated kids hits hard.

Growing up in white suburbia, I knew all those kids whose mom wouldn't let them play sports with the rest of the kids because football is "toxic" and they might get a concussion. A lot especially from single mothers.

Kids are being set up to fail in life and don't even know it.

Except with more guns.

Will it be renewed?

it's both bruh

Beautiful

damnit, i missed it.

what video is this from?

For those with moblie machines

Yeah, its fucked up, but the majority of our social control is in the form of sexualization of culture and media; the destruction of . The surveillance is nowhere near 1984 levels.

kek

Um, you niggers wanna provide a link before I off myself?

waiting on this

Please please please get a second season

This

this one
youtube.com/watch?v=4scMK5PnIBQ

I fuckin missed it. Need it linked. Im sure it will be on youtube soon.

>mfw being cable Cred Forums master race finally pays off

thanks

>The surveillance is nowhere near 1984 levels.

It's just invisible because the powers that be realize they can't be obvious about it.

Ever wonder why the iPhone doesn't have an LED to let you know the camera is turned on? The NSA can remotely turn that shit on along with the microphone without you knowing. They gather GPS data to know exactly where you are. They save every search, every SSH key, every URL you visit, everything.

The surveillance is WORSE because people don't care about it, and the ones that do have little recourse or self-defense.

Nigger, I just don't feel like going downstairs and watching tv rn. I wanna lay in bed waiting for one you useless niggers to provide a link.

ALSO SOMEONE POST A FUCKING LINK

MY ROPE IS DRAWN

Is there a link yet?

nobody in this thread recorded it obviously we just have to wait for it to leak out either here or on the mde subreddit I guess

just hang yourself. nobody cares

Eek

Nice get Sammy :)

ayo hol up, u tellin me there be only 6 eps i na season? lol?

at 11 minutes apiece, you'd think there would be at least 20 episodes.

brub...

I don't think sam lives in canada m80\\

I guess I have to do it now.

A
FUCKING
LEAF
stop stealing our gets

don't

YOU HEARD HIM AMERIFAT

YOU HAVE TO HANG YOURSELF NOW

This is Kek's wrath for all the A FUCKING LEAF memes. We're going to get too Cred Forums

If nobody cares then why is the government monitoring and watching me?

THE LEAF MENACE MUST BE PURGED

what did he mean by this?

link pls

I realize they can do this, but do they have anybody manually going through our shit? I've heard of weird /x/ type shit, where LEO can ping your phone and it will start to ring if they are searching for you, but again that's just stuff some random user was posting.

I watched it

hmm didn't know it was the season finale. Really short season, pretty good though

better then any original shows on adult swim anyway

That is Kek's way of telling us to annex Canada.

leafs are keks children

checkem.

oh shit quints. didn't even notice

IF THE DIGITS ARE REPEATIN', all leafposters are banned forever

THE ABSOLUTE MAD MAN

wew lad

This show better be fucking canned. I didn't write all those articles for that racist hack to get a second season.

Burn. Die a horrible death.

Observe the deplorable Leaf.

“If only one country, for whatever reason, tolerates a Leaf family in it, that family will become the germ center for fresh sedition. If one little Leaf boy survives without any Leaf education, with no Tim Hortons and no Shitposting school, it [Leafism] is in his soul. Even if there had never been a Harvey's or an Cambodian Basket-weaving Emporium, the Leaf spirit would still exist and exert its influence. It has been there from the beginning and there is no Leaf, not a single one, who does not personify it.”

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

>88888888 WAS BAD ENOUGH

Epstein Dinderberg, is that you?

I don't think this is the final episode. I talked with Sam on Facebook the other day and he said that there were more episodes implying that there won't just be 1 more. He also said that Adult Swim were actually pretty cool when it came to not censoring political shit.

youtu.be/Q-0yNvIJy2Q?t=1m57s

happy hanukkah

hol up made a thing

Off the top of my head Venture Brothers is a much better show as well as most of the original AS shows. This show had its moments, but the punchlines seemed to play out pretty weak. Half a minute mediocre skits getting quickly interrupted by drawling artsy edgy political messages.

Wish they could've gotten more into their element, but I sort of doubt that normies responded well ratings-wise and that Season 2 will become a thing.

Trump will make Berenstein bears again!

I'm not Joe Bernstein no, I'm someone else.

A nigger?

MANLETS BTFO. NIGGER MASTERRACE.

>Gender
>Half and half
DANGEROUS SAMMY BOI

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

wow really made me think

Anybody got a link?

see

No, they send you a little TV journal that you fill out for them. I've been doing it for years

>Looks like your wife is out of the oven

Anyone got a link to episode 5?
pls respond

Not even a huge MDE fan but this was clearly the best episode so far. The shorter bits seem to work better for them. All were solid.

vod.....locker.c.o.m...

/ur0fjdlkhmct

THIS. It's boning and soma not abolishing the orgasm.

>My race is done and yours is next to inherit the Earth. Don't forget to pay homage to people who built it. THANKS WHITEY

what did he mean by this?

tyhankyou

>mfw

I think it would be best with white font and very slight black outline, almost unnoticable outline but enough to make a difference

How did things go so wrong for this nice young man?

He wanted to make normie whiteys who were watching do a double take and be like wait.. wtf?

Thank you

>image.jpg
>posting from iphone

I guess it's only natural for cucks to use iphones.

>the best episode so far
this
>The shorter bits seem to work better for them
this

We don't get adult swim nyukka

Holy moley, that was a good episode.

>the police report says it was a 60 year old Jewish man

yeah they have all kinds of shit.

Roving bug has been around for around two decades, A5/1 is still in use in some areas.....yeah basically any kind of cellphone security has been broken in the last ten years or so.

theintercept.com/2016/09/12/long-secret-stingray-manuals-detail-how-police-can-spy-on-phones/

These manuals are hella old, the stuff they have now is actually cloud based and just makes requests to the cell towers to spy on you for them. If there's no cell tower in the area they send guys out with a modern version of a Harris Stingray and record your location/inject your phone that way because cellphones automatically attach themselves to the nearest open base station.

Pic related.

any autists want to break this episode down for me?

Kek they threw the tubgirl cup into the fountain, i hope to see a surge of disgust from those who are unfamiliar

SHIT.
Did I miss it?

basically all of the tech we know exists has a more streamlined form to make it _easier_ for actual humans to look at the data.

yes there are physical human beings looking at profiles and dossiers and raw SIGINT if you manage to trip enough of their keywords and activity tripwires

FBI has the ability to find and surveil basically any person within 8 hours. This is great for catching terrorists and spies and shit but there's no evidence that their "delivery time" if you will, has had any effect whatsoever on making us safer. I'd actually argue the opposite, they seem so sure of themselves and their techniques that they think they are perfect.

Yes, but nobody cares about australia's views, so doesn't matter.

Liberals are deluding themselves that they can have their cake and eat it too - we can maintain white supremacy by showing other races how morally superior we are. Then even if we are materially irrelevant, the other races will always give us the final word because we're the old man on the mountain.

here's a link you fucking poofta skip to like 1:55 or some shit though WORDL PEEACE
youtube.com/watch?v=Q-0yNvIJy2Q

When Hillary wins and you're looking to bailout to a diff country you can fuck right off mate, your mongrel mixed genes aren't welcome here.

Forgot the part where all the new tech, from Amazon's Echo to barbies, now record all audio to their servers, but are, "of course", not spied upon by the companies or three letter agencies. :^)

First scene has some meaningless egalitarian social movement replete with virtue signaling. People write the worst insults they have received (which aren't even that bad) on styrofoam cups and then litter. Sam points out how dumb this is implicitly at first and then explicitly when he asks the Asian boy to thank the White man for giving up his inheritance.

Kid Six is some vapid fucking band. They make vulgar music and have sex with their underage fans. The musicians have personality issues, they're immature, and at least one is an abuse victim. The interview is enabling her own verbal abuse and realizes it after they call her a stupid bitch.

The frat guys have face paint (referring to the teacher scene from a previous episode). These guys just want to bang and do drugs. They take no accountability for their actions and are alienating others.

The fertility clinic has a whipped husband letting his domineering wife pick the bull who will give her the genetic material. It's implied to be more than a sperm bank. She rejects the first donor for being a nu-male. She goes nuts for the ambiguously dark, tattooed, and muscular cutout. The clerk makes a foreshadowing comment that they are going to see if she is an adequate match and wheels her away. The husband and clerk leer after a female employee, fantasizing about fellatio etc. When the wife returns she has been made into an abomination and the entire affair has been for naught.

Little league is exposed as an empty promise of education and social elevation. The real purpose is shown to be giving pederasts easy access to children. The boys aren't even good at baseball, further documenting the failure of the institution.

The children are internally lamenting their parents' failures while seemingly playing an innocent game of catch. The kids are being over medicated, exposed to sexual degeneracy in their curriculum, and being indoctrinated by their normie parents into holding acceptable beliefs.

>manually
Algorithms that filter through it in efficient ways.

I missed tub girl the first time as an insult. That's fucking sick.

this is the most redpilled episode so far easily

Thanks a ton.

The first skit was pretty kek worthy, and smart.
The rest was kinda meh.
Can't wait for season 2 and the DVD extras

>MDE is terrible

Looks like you're too retarded to understand it then faggot.

true

I did a packet capture of that Amazon Echo shit....the UDP conversations are 150-175% what they should be in terms of size, even if they were transmitted in uncompressed raw .WAV format they wouldn't be that big.

There's no doubt they're recording more than they should.

He names the demise of the White man, pop music degeneracy, frat boy pseudo-masculinity, cuckoldry, molesting coaches, and the lies combined with toxic morality we use to raise our kids. Society got fucking rekt.

I'm glad you enjoyed it. I had a teacher in HS tell me I should be a film critic. The only problem with that is I'm a goy.

>BUY IT ON AMAZON.COM YOU CHEAP NIGGERS
BUY IT ON AMAZON.COM YOU CHEAP NIGGERS>BUY IT ON AMAZON.COM YOU CHEAP NIGGERS
BUY IT ON AMAZON.COM YOU CHEAP NIGGERS

If you want the show to have a second season, you must support it rather than watching the reuploads you stupid fucking niggers. ALL countries outside the US can buy it and stream it on Amazon.com as well you fucking faggots.

I really hope that they retained the home video rights to their deleted material.

The uncut episodes are begging for a Blu Ray release.

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=Q-0yNvIJy2Q&t=1m57s

Link

Youtube link to ep 6

youtube.com/watch?v=RWMtss0u3Ns

Is he that faggot atheist who shills himself for attention on /r9k/ and Cred Forums?

Yeah I'll pass.

I'd buy it if it was a physical copy, but no way I'm dropping $20 to stream something I can watch on YouTube for free

lol the toss it thing is what my english teacher did on the first day

yo the last scene with the kids legit fucked me up family, that was fucked as hell and i feel sad now

I GAVE YOU THE KEYS TO TEH MOTHERFUCKIN KINGDOM,
UNWARRANTED, UNARCOSCIOUS

@Bernstein

No one had it easy user. Bonus for you is that you can tell us anything and we'll just know you as an Aussie.

God damn this show is unfunny.

Do you only watch it because the """"hidden message""" is essentially Cred Forums views?

thanks for the blog post faggot, gonna let us know what toilet paper you buy next?

You say this shit once, I'mma put your ass through a motherfuckin' wall. You say this twice- I'mma start screamin'. I'mma start SCREAMIN' on that ass.
I be like... I be like AAAOOOOOHHH

>and that's why you a ho

thats fucking brilliant if you made it

you hate the show because you hate yourself.

Why are you offended leaf? Because I called him a faggot atheist?

Which one do you identify more with, faggot or atheist?

if im on the adult swim stream will it come up in 7 minutes?

I wrote the post, but someone else made the Goebbels quote.

That sketch seemed like it was building up to something amazing, but it turned out to be a commentary on Sam's career choice.

We know Sam Hyde shills his shit here, its not a stretch to assume he also gets his team to do it.

A response like

>you hate this show because you hate yourself

Is empty and meaningless. Its literally just saying something for the point if saying it. Leads me to ask if you're Sam or one of his boyfriends?

>frat guys

Joe Rogan taught me this thing, you look over your left shoulder and BAM

I legit lost it

That's what I'm hoping. What the fuck is up with these adds though? Like are they really going to do internet adds over the show while it's airing?

Fucking embarrassing.

ANYONE GONNA UPLOAD THE EPISODE TO YOUTUBE

It's a garbage show that isn't funny.

It's been posted like six times in this thread already

These are gold.

You're fucking retarded m80.

It's a direct reference to TheRightStuff.biz, they use

Go smoke some pot and hate yourself, you fucking failure." and "You “hate” the state because you don't know yourself." in the banners.

nah I agree with quite a few things he's trying to insert into the show, but the show itself isn't that funny.

It's like an alt-right version of the daily show

There are people who shill here way worse.
>Black Pigeon Speaks
>Molymeme
>Sargon
>Lauren Southern
>Milo Yiannopoulos

Purge these e-celebs and maybe I'll care about Sam Hyde.

Did they cut that last scene? It feels incomplete

>no links

sam i get that you don't want it to be spread around too much (your a humble guy) but i honestly think it's a good show.

You're a fucking idiot aren't you

Google the phrase Muhammad

>he's too stupid to understand non Family Guy style of comedy

The people who keep saying wow dis is shit i dunt get it

It really is because you are 15 and listen to tool

it's not that I'm too stupid, it's that it's not funny.

It's not obscured in any way. I don't think it's POSSIBLE to be too stupid for this show. It's just really unfunny.

I don't like "important" comedy.

Hahahaha farts and sex combined with shitlib propaganda sure hits the spot, right fellow goyim?

>wanting to live on the worlds largest prison, along with the worlds largest spiders

I'd rather live with canada than australia if I had a choice between two shitposters.

Thanks. That was a great summation. loved "tub girl" insult.

What is the world peace logo of?

>"important" comedy

Like I said, too stupid to understand non-family guy style of a show. Either that or you're a faggot kayak from Buzzfeed.

You're welcome and checked.

The end of this episode.... It's fucking incredible man.

The whole thing was perfect, but the end fucking broke my heart. It was a call to action if I've ever seen one.

i really liked the episode tbqh i bought the season on amazon too

is tub girl an inside joke? i dont get it

its all the letters of world peace imposed over each other

Can you explain it then?

What are some of the REALLY hard-to-get jokes buried in there? I just watched the last episode and only laughed a few things, like the sky being yellow, and when what's-his-face was doing his metalcore vocals while the other one uncomfortably danced in the background.

I noticed all the political moments
>hey look at this le ridiculous thing he said
>but that's what happens in real life too OMG
>wake up sheeple

but I didn't find them funny.

The ending was great. As good as the "Wall Show," and the teacher sketch.

I can only hope the uninformed people start drawing tangents from this show to their reality.

Sauce?

Google "tub girl"

DON'T

hahahaha i really really like this image

>I just watched the last episode and only laughed a few things, like the sky being yellow

Mentally you are a mediocrity

>when what's-his-face was doing his metalcore vocals

Yeah, you're a faggot. gtfo. It's so easy to stop you niggers from a mile away now.

>what's-his-face

its literally nothing if you have spent more than a month on Cred Forums

That used to be the most shocking thing I've ever seen. Thanks to years on the internet, its not longer shocking.

I just don't want to see it again. I lived, but it's just unpleasant.

Bless you, America bro

true

I'm not homosexual, and I'm not stupid.

Are neither of you capable of giving me an example of a buried gem that I was too stupid to glean from last night's episode?

Because if it's a funny joke and I'm just too dumb to get it, I'd like to know.

High quality rip

youtube.com/watch?v=jqenk4tVmCY

kek

when does it appear in the episode i watched it but didnt catch it

ive seen that like 30 times on different boards

The picture doesn't appear, a woman writes it on one of the cups.

oh

I was listening to that song a lot this week, weird how the lyrics sorta came up in this thread

search mark zuckerberg sweat

Yeah, I thought I felt something in where I used to have a soul

That would be fun

5:30

>a 5'9 guy says he'll fuck Sam up

>Sam backs off out of mercy for the ignorant manlet

Sam you are kind beyond your years

the only thing paid off is that cable bill, with your mother's credit card

Thanks

Who has the links to the actual episodes?
Every time I search there are dozens fake videos.

I'll torrent, anyone got magnet links or some shit?

check'd

Hehe

I personally just bought them on Amazon. Anti-Jew comedy shown to 1mil people can have my dollars.

wow who would've guessed, you can't come up with anything

SeeMy old laptop had links to other real deal Jewtube vids.

I was losing hope before you user.

It's not their fault you don't like subtle humor. The entire thing implicitly exposes liberalism for the lie it is. If you don't find exposing the absurdities of modern life funny then you're in for a boring ride.

I hate sam hyde he's an annoying full of shit cunt, and only you dumb yank fuckers like him, fuck this shit off

yeah it's just political humor, i.e. shit

Last weeks prison sketch is still haunting me.

What the fuck are you doing paying for a TV show?

It's a TV show, they're free.

This. This was the best scene on TV literally ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=Av5Jb52yFBo

This is a board about politics. We tell jokes about it. If you don't like political humor there are dozens of other boards and thousands of other websites. This place is just going to aggravate you. I'm not really even judging. I don't lurk sports or anime forums because those things bore me. Politics bore you and you don't need to lurk Cred Forums.

This reminds me of something I worked on last year. I'm not sure if the director was going for something else but it's pretty fucking degenerate.

youtube.com/watch?v=xJHytL-7-GE

I don't mind Cred Forums.

Cred Forums is actually funny.

Sam Hyde is basically just saying
>Hey! This is that thing that you believe
and then you retards fall back cackling, thinking
>yes! I do believe this! Hilarious! The Absolute madman! He agrees with me on the TV. It's my opinion, so that means the show is good!

You're no better than people who watch the daily show

Stop shilling your faggot work. it sucks.

This can't be the end, can it?

I stopped responding to you since you're a retarded nigger who can't understand anything that isn't plane as day. Yet, you keep bitching like an SJW wanting attention. seriously fuck off.

Sam = morality man
Charles = kill the bilderbergers
Nick = wants to bullycide hipsters

do you reckon this is accurate?

The Daily Show with Trevor Shoah is just your daily dose of indoctrination. People tune in to know what the right opinions are. Sam Hyde presents a dissenting view. His comedy isn't libshit or cuckservatism. It is actually offensive to the status quo. Part of comedy is breaking past limits and Sam Hyde can do that.

The key difference is we enjoy Sam Hyde because someone finally agrees with us. People who watch the Daily Show and it's progeny do so because they have to agree with it.

If you don't like it don't watch it. I don't watch Sargon anymore. Sam Hyde doesn't need your views and you hate the humor it refers to anyhow. I don't try to tell people not to like what they like.

Pure kino tonight.

You consider doing youtube videos reviewing film and what not?

Who is the Nip on the shirt?

Same

Otoya Yamaguchi
A young nationalist who killed a socialist leader of Japan with a katana on live TV. The guy was very close to becoming president and was going to ally Japan with Mao Zedong.

Do you mean making a critic channel? I considered making a far right folk song Jewtube. Also a faggot wants me to write right wing content for his anonymous dissent paper.

Goyim everyday are funneling billions into Jew media. I can do my part to vote with my dollar for something new.

youtube.com/watch?v=D4KROpdUkrM

A hero

I mean do what you love.
I just heard you say you couldn't be a critic because you're not Jewish and I think if you made a youtube channel people would get into your work.

yeah exactly. He's your jon stewart.

I actually have heard of him. I just didn't recognize him. Thanks.
*An hero.

There's no subtlety in this show.

You're not as smart as you think you are.

Ok. That's a solid point. I'll consider it. More than being a goy, I think my opinions aren't Kosher so I wouldn't be published anywhere with a reputation. You're right that isn't an excuse considering I have a friend who is the editor of an alternative paper who wants me to write for him. I'll write first and possibly make a Youtube channel later. Thanks for the encouragement.

Does everything need to have a secret or profound meaning for you to find it funny?

Be sure to drink your Ovaltine faggot.

Make sure you visit some other threads. Someone else needs to hear this too.

back atcha

Bumping

Fake

You're no fun.