Why is no one talking about the incoming Drudge` happening?

His warning mark has been up for a bit and no one has made a thread so lets discuss theories whats going down.

>Imminent economic recession/depression
>Imminent war
>Massive leaks
>False Flag
>Nuke/Dirty bomb in West

We're due for a happening, what does our fedora wearing friend have up his sleeve?

Other urls found in this thread:

periscope.tv/w/1OdJrYZMAblGX
youtube.com/watch?v=DtF8GLZFlMM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's massive leaks. Assange contacted Drudge

a big leak of either emails or hillary's urine

How deep do you think it goes though? Even the leaks we have already have mentions of Moloch and sacrificing animals...

It contains evidence of pay-for-play with the US State Department

How would he know any of those things? It's probably if anything.

We already have leaks revealing that

My money is on the economic recession. The government cannot lie any further. We lost significant power projection in the Middle East and Russia's got us by the balls. The petrol dollar is going to collapse and hyperinflation is going to change the West, nay the world, very interestingly.

That's been known for a bit now. I'm starting to wonder just how big the power struggle is in our government. Republicans just served the assistant director of the FBI. How many departments are compromised? Who can those who seek justice even trust?

>hyperinflation
>recession

?????????????????????????

What other events has the mark indicated?

Just want to know a ballpark figure for the severity of what will be revealed

Can't verify with screen caps but have heard the 2008 housing crises, and also 9/11 as it went down (flights were grounded quickly and the press knew something big was happening, everyone did..)

Oops, that's probably why I didn't earn dubs. I still want hyperinflation, though. That's what got Nazi Germany started. I want it to be the final nail in the coffin for the middle class.

periscope.tv/w/1OdJrYZMAblGX

FUCK.

YES! YES! YES!

>two days ago

So this shits happening soon. Noice, time for a reset fuckers!

so what's gonna happen lads

kek approves

how should we prepare?

Hillary drops out
Dollar (and everything else right before it) tanks

damn, i meant this

We don't. We need as many sacrifices for kek as possible!

don't want to start a thread just to ask this:

whatever happened with that badselfeater/mrteeth funny money thing? did it turn out some hipster viral advertising of some sort?

It was an anti-abortion video. He's been spamming threads about it all day wanting to keep it relevant.

Shia Labeouf found God and started a hype train eventually revealing an abortion infomercial with outdated abortion techniques, only to realize he only attracted fat weeboos and actual conspirators who are actually pro-choice to curb minority birth rates

youtube.com/watch?v=DtF8GLZFlMM

Everyone take out second and third mortgages and then buy my timeshares. When money becomes worthless you'll be able to easily pay back the loans because you'll have tons of monies.

What happened the last time he had the mark up?