Pepe the oven master

SERIOUSLY THOUGH

how the fuck did we get here? imagine if we could tell ourselves a year ago that pepe and our beliefs were the headlines of CNN. we would have told our future selves to an hero.

i truly cant believe this shit is even happening.

youtube.com/watch?v=yMIAgzys_I0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7FCTKNv2eM0
youtube.com/watch?v=vBrnBmUmVzI
youtube.com/watch?v=_SoU4qzZlcw
twitter.com/cher/status/777014713511088128
vocaroo.com/
vocaroo.com/i/s1djI75S4Ci0
youtube.com/watch?v=ajX6CGDMvB8
youtube.com/watch?v=CiJYGV8faZw
youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo
msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch/trump-employs-symbols-of-us-racist-fringe-767279683702
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Praise kek

Just imagine: you'll get to tell your grandchildren that you shitposted on a board at the same time as other people whose grinch meme got exposed to the normies. They'll be so proud

The Clinton campaign and liberals have resorted to attacking a cartoon frog. Do they realize how insane they sound right now????

I think Pepe would be offended to be touched by a nigger like that.

>that smug pepe giving the finger to cnn audience
top keks quite a chunk of their audience probably uses pepe memes daily and are having a laugh

just imagine a bunch of veterans from irak and vietnam in a room talking about the time they saved a friend from a granade or killed a person, and some guy with bunch of medals kicks the door and starts talking about the meme wars

NONE of the time travelers though to mention that pepe would be this big, this is an obvious sign that either they were lying or that we have indeed switched to the stein timeline

>imagine if we could tell ourselves five years ago that sad frog would be confused for something that has any meaning at all. we would have told our future selves to an hero.

>David Duke shopped himself in and them retweeted

Poor little Davey is always trying to be one of the cool kids.

Sad frog? Surely you mean feels good man frog?

This must be one of those Mandela things.

it's glorious

nice.

saved

I member.

The Pepe and wojack memes were given power through our feels. That's what made them memes, after all. The feels are the real sacrifice. How many thousands of people expressed their deepest secrets to this website with those images?

SEND IT TO THE CNN

LIFE IS LIKE A HURRICANE

HERE IN KEKBERG

THREE PANEL DEBATE ABOUT MEMES

THIS COULD RUIN THE PRESIDENCY

This is where ideological subversion has led us.

SJWs poisoned America and now dank memes are flushing that shit out.

>RUIN THE PRESIDENCY
Go on.

It's too late, user. You have to set these forces into work generations beforehand, as instructed by the psychological warfare people.

It's too late.

>we accidentally a movement

I wonder how "childless single men who masturbate to anime and dont matter in the overall course of humanity" man feels right now

Does he still think we dont matter?

Someone should ask him on twitter with an image like this

Meme magic son, you don't need any other explanation.

What a time to be alive.

ITS A FUCKING ANIMATED FROG!!!!!

It's a symbol for everything from being a NEET, to yelling at people to eat shit online.

You can put a swastika on spongebkb and make it a white nationalist symbol.

What a time to stuff the Jew back into the oven.

I just want to thank /r9k/ for taking back this meme from the normies in the first place with poo poo pee pee. Proof that weaponised autism can do anything.

Dae the right is sooo smart. Unlike my LIBTARD friends. iamsoverysmart

-already collected my $0.05 deposit into shill account

>everything is spinning into shit
>give up
>spend time continually shitposting on an assyrian frog worship board
>it knocks reality back onto the right course

>Proof that weaponised autism can do anything.

How many other memes can we get into the news? Imagine them reporting on this one.

little marco rubio
youtube.com/watch?v=7FCTKNv2eM0

This pic is real?

M E M E M A G I C

A

G

I

C

you know where to go faggot

>Memes are no longer dreams

my face when memes on television "news"

>if we can just beat this stupid frog we can assume power over the greatest country in the world

t. jews

I really really really like this image

Trump needs to point out at his next rally that "Hillary Clinton has become obsessed with some cartoon frog named pee pee or something"

DELIBERATELY WIERD

And we would have gotten away with it too

Idk if you made this, but I've been trying to fall asleep and can't quite giggling at this shit. Great job.

If it wasn't for you meming grown men.

RARE FLAGS, MEMES, AND TRUMP TRAINS

HILLARY CLINTON

DOES NOT HAVE THE JUDGEMENT OR THE STRENGTH TO RUN THIS COUNTRY

JUST LAST WEEK (here let me hold this up for you) JUST LAST WEEK SHE THOUGHT A CARTOON FROG WAS THE BIGGEST MENACE TO OUR COUNTRY. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?

IT'S NOT THE PEOPLE WHO ARE DOING BAD THINGS, AND IT'S NOT ISIS, IT'S A FROG. FOLKS, WE CAN'T HAVE THIS. WE CAN'T HAVE THIS ANYMORE.

>but Trump, old 4d chess master, acts like he has no idea...
>pronounces it pee (pii) pee (pii),
Hillary playing with pee pee again. Oh dear...

Exploding vans ain't got nothing on this. Whatever happens, it was an honor shitposting with you gentlemen

Holy fuck it's perfect

Based Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=vBrnBmUmVzI

Yeah, my grandchildren
heh

they beat us down so far that we don't care anymore, they created us
their worst nightmare

SHE'S DOING MEMES, SHE'S DOING, YOU KNOW, I DON'T KNOW WHAT, BUT IT'S COMING FROM SOMEWHERE, AND SHE'S DOING MEMES.

AND IT'S NOT GOING TO STOP.

LET ME TELL YOU ON THING. UNDER A TRUMP PRESIDENCY, THIS I GOING TO STOP.

this is next level

this Pepe scandal..

#Hillary-is-out-of-touch

CHECK THOSE NUMBERS

post the unedited one

real picture.

TRIGGERED

Very mean of Trump supporters to steal from Hillary's slush fund and replace it with poop

I will be sending this image to TrumpLeaks

Considering what appears to be congestive hart failure based on the proportions of Hillary's pantsuits, I'd rather have Trump's leaks than hers.

Go for it.

as a football fan yes.

fucking top stuff m8

What?

Is there any other meme that could be co mascots alongside pepe?

Its all yours, friend

Wojak gets no love.

SOLVING THE MYSTERIES, OF REVISIONIST HISTORY

Am I the only that pronounces it "Peep"?

"Peh-peh" sounds so beaner

Me lad

it's french

associate it with Pepe LePew and it makes sence.

I pronounce it as
>peepee
only tumblr calls him
>peh-pay

dubs, fuck man

KEK TALES. WOOHOOO-OO!

>>everything is spinning into shit
>>give up
>>spend time continually shitposting on an assyrian frog worship board
>>it knocks reality back onto the right course
got a ways to go yet...but well put.

Fuck man, I'm a little scared of how deep this rabbit hole will go. Stay safe Canada bro, we don't know what tomorrow will hold. Could be full scale Civil War because of Kek and the time travellers fucking with the alpha lines.

>You have to set these forces into work generations beforehand
They are set in motion.... then others came in and messed it up about 40 years ago... then tasks competed last 10 years.

The others are gone and things back on track regardless of who president is, it not matter. Its going to be a good time!

Its Kek Mania. Whoever is the first band to call themselves Kek will be rolling is cash

It's a never-ending battle. But maybe we'll have new luminaries take place of the gone ones.

I don't think non-Americans really understand how crazy it is that Donald Trump is going to be the president of the United States. People have been joking about it for decades.

Amazing

IT'S OFFICIAL, WOJAK AND PEPE ARE NOW Cred ForumsS CO-MASCOTS.

From the stein timeline. You got it backwards.

This is the mystery of meme magic. It transcends the crude communication of spoken language. It's a higher form of expression.

youtube.com/watch?v=_SoU4qzZlcw

Forgot about this.

MEME TEAM 2016!

nice shrine
praise brother

Nah Pepe wasn't saved until he went 1488.

>But maybe we'll have new luminaries take place of the gone ones.
They never left user.... always with you. Old ones are on their way out, fought to stay but their time is past their too old and have no replacements. Old ones been tying up lose ends. We never left and are still here to build a better tomorrow for you today!

Much has started though some of us on hold only working on a favor basis to return favors staying neutral like switzerland.

They thought they get rid of us even did bad thing but since without us they cant win, and they are a dying breed, then we are next and its a return to the same project started in the 1940-50's and that ride never ends!

>pence is literally wojack
His head shape kind of matches desu and so does his resting face

Also new garrison is out , sorry for not cropping this

Hey, don't worry man. I stand on the shoulders of giants.

Or how about we don't ruin what few nice things we have by letting the normies have them?

This is why we can't have nice things.

It's pepe

As in peep

Idk famalam

From day one I've always pronounced it Peep like meem in my head

WE OWN THE NIGHT!

I can't handle how crazy this is getting.

can u record it on
vocaroo.com/ for me please

The MSNBC logo adds so much. I wish they put up some funnier ones.

that shit is still spoopy

ahh kek, or some say kekut.

do you check our dubs?

as you once did for the virgin robots. grant us memes, grant us meeeeeeeeeeeemes.

plant memes on our brains to cleanse our liberal idiocy. a grand lake of poopoo, hidden out of sight.

the pepe of course! let us sit about and meme feverishly. shitposting into the wee hours, about memes of the higher plane

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOO

top kek

>tfw Pepe becomes as infamous as hitler

vocaroo.com/i/s1djI75S4Ci0
Here you go

best meme of 2016

This is why confidence in the news media is at an all time low. They look like a bunch of fools flipping out over these stupid internet memes. How can a whole industry get trolled so hard?

It is truly a great honor to fight in the First Memetic World War with you all

I salute thee

o7

>Cher
No fucking way...

so its Peeeep
thanks

no
but it could be

happen

>mfw everything sucks in life so I have continued watching One Piece from Skypiea Arc
>mfw I make Gol D Roger shitposts sometimes
>mfw anime is mentioned and Awoo but no dank pirate memes
>mfw most feelsy show ever released

You have given me hope brother, may Pepe smile upon your pee poo and ree

No it's Pepe

Yes indeed.

We ride, we ride, we ride.

Democrats are getting desperate. This looks pathetic to normal people

you guys want to spam maddow's twitter w/ pepe and wojaks?

>the meme wars
Physical wounds heal. We have taken control of their minds, they will never be the same.

go watch fucking space jam and see how pepe is pronounced, it's not peep it's pepay

why does it look like hebrew?

its like exploding vans all over again, except this time a presidential election hangs in the balance

hahahah

Love this one

its peep as in keep but with a p instead according to that vocaroo. post

>this whole election
PEPE!

Oh fuck yeah, One Piece is amazing. Shadilay my brother. You should check out JoJo too that's what I've been watching recently and it's pretty damn solid.

da joos

Wojak is Pence.

A silent but steadfast follower.

They never rest, do they?

nice stand!

jaypeg artifacts

he's wrong, watch space jam

>twitter.com/cher/status/777014713511088128

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

youtube.com/watch?v=ajX6CGDMvB8

The actual image is Don Lemon holding up a Confederate flag and asking if it offends the viewer

Grant us dubs grant us dubs

The stupidity of people grows and grows and grows and grows and grows and grows and grows and grows and grows and grows and grows

kek

ALL Cred Forums ANONS, FLOOD THE INTERNET WITH THIS MEME OF BOTH PEPE AND WOJAK AS LITERALLY TRUMP AND PENCE.

Lel, they make it look like it's his mug shot.

o7

>I can't handle how crazy this is getting.
Cher doesn't like Pepe? That seems wrong.

>r9k tries desperately to reclaim pepe through peepeepoopoo
>fails miserably
>Cred Forums successfully memes pepe into an alt right nazi symbol of hate, turning off all normalfags from the meme

You magnificent bastards

Nazi frogs are everywhere help

I wonder if the dude that wrote that comic like 10 years ago had any idea that his cartoon frog would become this popular, I wonder what he's thinking right now. I actually can't believe this is happening

When will NPR have a Brookings Institute expert to tell us how pee pee and poo poo works?

I think they told us about a "wide stance" in the shit stall and transexualizing little children, so I don't see what the problem is.

someone shoop pepe onto saddams face in his spiderhole
>WE GOT HIM!

Cassandra with the bantz

I love the world so much this election cycle.
Not too long ago, we were in the middle of the biggest liberal push we've ever had.
Now, we are in the biggest pendulum swing back I've ever seen, and it's all due to one small frog with one big dream.

He has stated that he thinks this is just a phase and he does not support it

>LOL
truly you are chosen

I've noticed the media taking note of the "smugness".

Why does the smugness bother them so much?

You can blame twitter famefags for Pepe getting this much attention from normies.

I'm pretty sure sadfrog was before feels good man

Well done, well done. . . I will see to it that the memetic council of the Vatican canonizes you as a meme saint.

DUBS WILLS IT Cred Forums.

They interviewed him recently. He said he never thought something like this would happen, he's voting for Hillary, and he dislikes that Pepe is associated with the "alt-right" - but he knows he is powerless to stop it.

feels good was first
hes the one that has a piss wit his pants all the way down

You know how anons here talk about how the pendulum is going to swing back to the right-wing? Well when I hear pendulum I think of a grandfather clock and how it ticks back and forth. I feel like Cred Forums and our memes are holding the pendulum up and when we let go it will smash into the sides of the clock so the pendulum won't be able to fall back to the left side anymore. Praise kek

No. FGM was the original. Sadfrog was the mutation of the meme.

We are rapidly approaching the meme singularity. We will single-handedly meme Trump into the presidency.

Praise kek!

Because for the last 20 years they had the smugness market cornered. Everything is changing.

what a cuck

Even dilbert is out there making waves

Anyone got pics of pepes mailed to Killary? Those make me kek the most

Nope.

Because they know they've been defeated. Obviously these people know they are destroying their credibility but the media masters say to crush Trump and all they have is shitting on Pepe.

youtube.com/watch?v=CiJYGV8faZw

That's actually fucking hilarious. I mean pepe/sadfrog has changed like crazy since then but one dude making a webcomic has literally influenced an american election years after that comic was made.

Not sure why, but that made me lol... wait, can I say that here yet?

Is she retarded?

>That video
>My fucking sides

>tfw he could get on stage at a trump rally but instead he'd rather suck a pile of chopped-off cocks

that comic is pure cancer|

go back to lurk mode

You mean awesome

But it gave us Pepe and therefore Kek

This is divine.

must be

>/r9k/ becomes famous and makes it on tv

Tom Brady cannot throw wet footballs.

They deflated the balls that day because rain was in the forecast.

Because people with privilege are supposed to step back, stand down, humble themselves, and let others go to the front. Smugness says 'no'.

this

>tfw Cher's husband became a member of Congress and then died in a horrible ski accident.

He supports hillary, according to a thread I saw earlier. Didn't bither to really look into it, though.

should read the comments

EVERYBODY GET IN HERE IF YOU WANT TO HAVE MORE MASCOTS TO JOIN PEPE AND WOJAK ON Cred Forums

Trying to look at this from the point of view of a normie

They're to believe...

That a smug cartoon frog...
Is the new fascist symbol of the nazi right-wing

A
Smug
Cartoon
Frog

Is the symbol of edgy skinhead nazis who get skulls tattooed on their foreheads and wear spikes and knives and are literally evilist most despicable scum on earth.

These people - their symbol is a CARTOON FROG

already been banned at a youtube channel today using pic related.

>Geriatrics having meltdowns over a meme that was on every facebook page a few weeks ago.

This is why nobody takes boomers seriously.

It's a bit surreal

THAT FUCKING ID HOLY FUCKING SHIT

KKK

they've actually seen it a bunch of times too and are probably like 'nah that's not a nazi symbol'

these are very dangerous people.

They are completely devoted to Hitler's vision, almost as devoted as they are to posting cute anime girls and smug cartoon frogs

Pepe has been associated with more disturbing things than skinheads too.

Hey man, nice image. Am I allowed to save this?

careful, that might dilute Pepe.
I think Pepe should hound Hillary into another coughing fit.

CNN taught Cred Forums about the frog how about that one

Someone needs to make a full version of this or something. its way too good.

WHY IS THE MEDIA TALKING ABOUT PEPE WHEN THEY SHOULD BE REPORTING ABOUT THE FACT THAT SHILLARY HAS PNEUMONIA AND SHE WAS HIDING IT FROM THE PUBLIC REEEEEEEEEEE

This is seriously meme magic. We all joked about it like it was some silly thing, and it turned into absolute reality.

I think I've finally lost it. I can't stop laughing. I'm out fucking control. The neighbors are probably pissed. I'm tearing up the place. Never thought fucking Pepe would become a "dangerous white nationalist symbol". This is some endgame stuff. I just can't believe it. I can't breathe.

This nigga got it. This is the heart of meme magic.

Kek doesnt represent me, and its bs this chan is being linked to nazism, yes there is that element but we all know its a lot of banter also

>tfw you ordered a frog statue to start your Kek shrine

>This is seriously meme magic
Nice digits m8.

>and it turned into absolute reality.
It has always been real, it's just now that you can finally see it.

Pic related, a card that was made in the mid-90s from a game called Illuminati: New World Order

This is p much internet hate machine in reverse all over again.

Literally the entire Clinton campaign is focused on internet cartoon frog.

Before that Shilter attempted to run a Obama campaign doing photo ops while "celebrities" mocked McCain/Palin/Romney while she rode out the clock

my sides left this world as soon as all this shit started. my conscious is now free and floating with kek in the void

kek will smite you

Huh, I always thought you said it like "peep"?

>tfw my mother has collected frog king items for decades
Easily dozens of KEK items at my old family house, shit is weird...

I even have a book-stand that is a crowned frog with a book and key around his neck...
>pic related
Pepe is the "Rain of Frogs", were going biblical with this shit, the Pharisees are feeling it now

I had to do it myself because I knew nobody would ever do it

On one hand it makes me laugh because CNN's so incompetent, but on the other hand...
THEY'RE FUCKING ONTO US.

Great work ya sick cunt m8, saved that gem

Pep pay

It will take them longer to solve pepe than it did to solve the Malaysian airline crash

Pepe will look back at his youth, and will wonder how he got where was.

*he was

I want them to start talking about how we literally worship an ancient Egyptian God of Darkness and want him to resurrect and bring about the Apocalypse.

That's why we want Trump in the white house, you know. We don't give a shit about making America great again, we just want to see it all burn down.

>THEY'RE FUCKING ONTO US
That's when the real fun gets to begin m8

bravo ya cunt

I don't think they realized this meme proliferated into the normiesphere and into lefty areas of the internet as well. This basically alienates anyone who is under age 35.

Hate machine was just one isolated report though. At the time it seemed crazy yes, but the scale this time is mind bogglingly larger. We're talking multiple major news networks all reporting on our memes and shitposting, and in regards to the presidential election no less. There should be no shortage of news right now and yet they all choose to report on Cred Forums. It's nuts.

I really hope they start talking about this. Goddamn think of how ridiculous that would sound coming out of Don Lemon's mouth.

the alt right logo made me go
hmmmmmmmmmmm

ty
if hill wins they'll ban all frogs and probably restrict the internet

Flood the internet with more pepe memes than ever before so that everywhere they go, pepe will be there.

praise kek

shadilay! my friends

youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo

>we just want to see it all burn down.
there is too much bad shit baked into the cake at this point for an "easy out", too much debt.

yeah. it looks like the media has failed. its like they got nothing else to report on or something.

If only we could go back....

>Kkkyx+B7
>Kkk
This image was so good that it over-shadowed the even better ID

NICE

All these people upset over cartoons reminds me of something.

Kek

Humor is on track

I've been flooding IRL with them also. Chalk and spraypaint around town.

wow, good point.
but it's going to be hard to stop a dispersed movement like this. no main point to attack. no central office.
maybe when we are done with current "project", we could do the religion of peace

Pepe, he didn't do nuthin wrong

>how the fuck did we get here?
journalism is a dying industry. corporate news (CNN, etc) is a dying industry. their ratings and advertising money is shrinking every year.

im not surprised they are actually focusing on a fucking cartoon frog. CNN has been reduced to clickbait

>Physical wounds heal. We have taken control of their minds, they will never be the same.
Trump might permanently break the Black vote.

>Recent photos
Holy KEK. Not a single one is nazi related either. Which is the entire fucking point the media missed, or purposefully left out, pepe is modular.

No tears just memes now kfam?

bring us some pics.
but no landmarks, careful

The chalk is gone by now and the tagging is illegal. There's loads of pics of pepe chalk artwork up online. I wish I lived near a campus I could do it on, Trump/pepe chalk art has triggered leftists on college campuses before.

>imagine if we could tell ourselves a year ago that pepe and our beliefs were the headlines of CNN. we would have told our future selves to an hero.

Fugggg....you're totally correct on this.

Could someone make me a Pepe in a graduation cap and gown with "Pepe was a good boy, he dindu nuthin wrong. He didn't deserve this." I'm on my phone.

Dude, my co-mascots thread got wiped out by the Cred Forums mods.

Holy shit it's real! Zyklon Ben did it again.

>Dude, my co-mascots thread got wiped out by the Cred Forums mods.
very interesting. i was voting against it, so as not to dilute Pepe.
but interesting, thx

lol

>All these people upset over cartoons reminds me of something.
Hey you're right, pic related, fresh Pepe

>alt right
>ctrl left
>shift libertarian

what a time to be alive

looks comfy as fuck desu

[current year] presidental candidates of fucking 'murrica are talking about dank memes on tv as those are the most important issue.
what a time to be alive

>tfw when no gf

that is entire point of wojak

>alt right logo

Dont take the bait
The reddit communities of alt right arent what the mainstream plebs are talking about when theyre trying to label their target, its us

They will jump on it and take credit though, controlled opposition or not

She seems to be coming unhinged.

Kek, direction Pipi went is 180 degrees different from expected.

Cred Forums saved Peepee

Praise Kek

What is this kikery?

>veterans
More like adrenaline junkie youngsters welfare escapers

Their accomplishments are nothing compared to Cred Forums

I'm the one who actually created smug pepe on ms paint fucking years ago in one of those 'draw pepe from memory' threads. It's beyond surreal seeing him as part of the american presidential debate. I've literally shitposted so powerfully I'm affecting politics halfway across the globe. By the way AMA! I will give you insight into the crazed, racist mind that created smug pepe.

I'm the one who actually created smug pepe on ms paint fucking years ago in one of those 'draw pepe from memory' threads. It's beyond surreal seeing him as part of the american presidential debate. I've literally shitposted so powerfully I'm affecting politics halfway across the globe. By the way AMA! I will give you insight into the crazed, racist mind that created smug pepe.

good thing (((they))) dont know about Puipo yet

What inspired you to come up with this white supremacist icon for the ages?

Was it The Fuhrer himself?

You got a single fact to cuck that up?

so glad we took pepe back
look at the shit normies make

the media starting a war with memes is like starting a war with water, its ok its not going away just flavor it the way you like it

I made it on /r9k/ back when I hated women more than blacks and muslims. Literally inspired by

>tfw no gf

>Pepe is the "Rain of Frogs", were going biblical with this shit, the Pharisees are feeling it now

Damn that card game has been accurate in it's predictions.

We need to start discussing how to avoid ceding control once we have it.

We've learned a lot from the past 80 years, so we have a fighting chance.

old people can't into memes and are getting memed on

all they do is make us a larger force

Fuck off you filthy thief.

She's been driven to dementia by a happy cartoon frog.

POO POO
PEE PEE

I was in that, it got hard pruned/deleted

>Damn that card game has been accurate in it's predictions
Yep, pic related

PRAISE KEK

Do you get involved in politics in other ways?

How does it feel to have influenced the course of world events? You would be a famous public figure if you were an artist and your art was having this kind of influence in American public life. Isn't it a paradox, being secretly famous?

Does anyone in real life know what you did?

Do you feel the internet has given us a new kind of democracy, where anyone in the world can influence anything else in the world, if they can come up with the right meme?

>That cannot win
>It can't win
>It can't

>tfw when you are losing to a cartoon frog

The denial is just so strong.

The frog statue gave us meme magic though.

Holy shit, they're as intolerant as the muzzo's. Behead all frogs who promote fascism.

rekt

[M E M E M A G I C]

>Extra fresh new Pepe incoming
Save it NOW
>The frog statue gave us meme magic though
It was set in the cards long before that amazon item m8

JUST

Libretards falling apart:

>Donald Trump is 300 lbs #TheGOPHasBecome
>Did you just fat shame in 2016? Where have the morals of the opposition gone?
>HIS DOCTORS ALREADY LIED ABOUT HIS FUCKING WEIGHT TWICE
>Why are you shaming him for that in 2016?

BLOCKED

Man I remember those days when Pepe first broke into the normie world and Cred Forums considered him MIA effectively.
Never thought he would make a comeback like this

I know I'm late to the party, but what is the link to her pepe segment from today?

> that ID
> that picture

>Do you get involved in politics in other ways?

I usually draw dicks and swastikas on my voting forms but only for the lulz. I know fuck all about politics here and overseas. I like Trump though cause he doesn't give a fuck about political correctness and isn't a cuck.

>How does it feel to have influenced the course of world events? You would be a famous public figure if you were an artist and your art was having this kind of influence in American public life. Isn't it a paradox, being secretly famous?

It actually feels shit because no one usually believes me and I have no proof, and even if I did only retards on Cred Forums would really care.

>Does anyone in real life know what you did?

Nope, would never tell anyone I go on Cred Forums.

>Do you feel the internet has given us a new kind of democracy, where anyone in the world can influence anything else in the world, if they can come up with the right meme?

Kind of. Half an hour of ms paint when i was probably half drunk is now making it's way into the us elections. I encourage everyone to keep memeing and shitposting as much as you can, maybe this shitty site can actually influence the result and who becomes the most powerful person in the world.

msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch/trump-employs-symbols-of-us-racist-fringe-767279683702

Well except for the Mr Hanky shit swaztika anyway

Congrats fellow shitposter.

My claim to fame is that Ben Garrison uses an edit I made of his image on his official twitter page. He must have gotten it off Cred Forums because it wasn't reposted much.

> It's beyond surreal

I'm starting to believe in the meme magic.

/comfy/

Watching these morons trying to comprehend memes is fucking hilarious. This is the best thing since exploding vans.

meme magic is real. its being proven as we speak

>pure cancer
>origin of Pepe

This

If I see any main stream media mention "Kek" and ancient Egyptian frog gods we will have officially shifted into the memeverse

you know the charts where the smug anime girl gets to be on top of the argument as the most truthful? It being sarcasm that its a shit form of an argument?

Well that kind of type of thing, with our little frog just completely annihilated MSM.

Isnt it glorious? All of the things that we took for granted, that we mocked and even laughed about. Things that we thought were simple...the MSM and the normies are struggling to deal with them. They just dont know what the fuck they are dealing with and how to counter it.

MSM and the normies are even below the lurker tier poster. How the flying fuck is that possible.

By controlling the memes we are truly winning, and no NSA/CIA/Jews can stop us since meme warfare, meme control is an organic thing, rising up from the purest form of expression that a human can make.

Oh yeah I totally forgot about this

Mainstream media is reporting relatively hard about an obscure homoerotic piss fetishist cartoon.

What is the source of this hair/red eyes combo?
Sorry for being ignorant.

>tfw when future political campaigns need to hire us for our meme skillz

We should start making portfolio's of our shitposting.

kek

kek

>NEW DEVELOPMENTS ON THE NAZI FROG

>Trump supporters are trying to summon the ancient Egyptian frog god of chaos Kek to take over the White House

I can't wait OMG do I hope that happens. I will literally have no sides.

Haha, holy shit, my sides are in orbit right now.

david duke would be a good soft target to follow up with

i imagine once the chain of command dissolves with the DNC and they can't cover each other heads will begin to roll, but for now he is outside of their coverage outside of the money he gets for his astroturfing to ineffectively endorse anything

The most obvious paid shill ever. That account specifically is FUCKING EVERYWHERE, and almost all of his responses are obscene images so normies would avoid engaging the user.

The normies can't handle this one. Send in the special forces.