Cred Forums AND DRUMPF COMPLETELY BTFO

How can Cred Forums and racist idiot Donald DRUMPF ever come back from this?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ca/search?q=hillary defends sexual predators&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=Eb7cV4T-OazejwSGxKrABA
mashable.com/2016/01/22/third-grader-netflix-chill-trump/
google.ca/search?q=hillary defends sexual predators&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=lMrcV_G7MIvmjwT0kJPoBQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hitlary has some terrible hand writing.

Signed,
Clock Boy

wtf I hate 8 year olds now

Does murka really push political stuff on their kids in school?

Yes but if you can't tell THIS is fake you are a fucking moron

THANKS FOR CORRECTING ALL THE RECORDS
YOU REALLY MADE ME THINK
ABOUT HOW SOON
YOU'LL KILL YOURSELF
YOUR CAMPAIGN'S ON THE BRINK!
YOU REALLY MADE ME THINK
ABOUT HOW SOON
YOU'LL KILL YOURSELF
YOU REALLY MADE ME THINK
ABOUT HOW SOON
YOU'LL KILL YOURSELF

>Without netflix there is no chill.

>t. Black man in his 30's

So this is what he wanted to show us and change the world?

Praise KEK

Oh I know that. No kid would know what netflix and chill is...or at least I'd hope they don't.

But I've seen other letters that are probably real addressed to Hillary from kids that say a bunch of stupid shit. So obviously teachers are being lazy fucks and saying "write a letter to X" instead of doing actual teaching.

>engivaginers

Topfuckingkek.

I love it.

I wrote better at 5

Say what you want about the french,germans and swedes but they aten't this stupid.

So did I

Man, as a school teacher this saddens me that they dont teach blacks handwriting any more.

Fug 12,0000 people. Damn. And no tecnology and poo in loo netflix! Drumph cannot recover. Their is no hopez. I'm now a Ill for Hillz.

Contradicts themselves

>This amendment, states that people can have guns IF THEY REGISTER TO THE GOVERNMENT

> This amendment is used to makes sure The government dose not become evil

are they retarded? They are saying to need to register the gun to the government to use and have it. But this was made to stop the Government from going evil? Are they dumb?

Whatever you say you right-wing gun nut

Based. Might try replaying this again some time.

A baby agrees with you

Hey this is pretty
L O W E N E R G Y
O
W

E
N
E
R
G
Y

google.ca/search?q=hillary defends sexual predators&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=Eb7cV4T-OazejwSGxKrABA

WTF. the 2nd amendment was made for the cause the people could defend themselves if the Government goes bad.

So saying State militia. Is getting rid of what the amendment means.

Whatever you say. I bet you don't even know a thing about history because you're too busy compensating for your tiny penis with a gun!

Isn't this essentially what the 2nd amendments means in some states?

Congrats leaf. You've figured out something that gun grabbers haven't figured out for years.

I feel really bad for these kids that have been brainwashed by their parents. They don't even know what they're doing, Mum and Dad have just been smashing "TRUMP IS RACIST. HILLARY IS GOOD. TRUMP IS BIGOT. HILLARY IS GOOD." into their poor heads for a year now.

LOL Drumpflets actually think this irrefutable argument against their own retarded racism is fake.

Where were you when Cred Forums was destroyed by a 3rd grade Indian-American boy?

>Summarize the last 100 years in 15 events
>"Silent Spring" and "Feminine Mystique" are two of them
what

Are you concerned that your children are not receiving the best education?

Wow this kid is stupid and racist.

>most engineers are indian then their won't be no technology!

Why do children get cancer but not this teacher?

No, because the Supreme Court declared all male citizens between 17-45 count as a state's militia.

Hey maybe let's not attack literal children

>dat handwriting
>dat cluelessness
Yep, checks out to be a Shillary supporter.

HEY DRUMPFTARDS. THE SOURCE IS HERE. IT IS FROM A 3RD GRADE CHILD WHO IS SHOWING YOU ALL HOW STUPID YOU ARE FOR SUPPORTING A RACIST

IT ISN'T FAKE. YOU ALL GOT DESTROYED BY A 3RD GRADER.

>single mothers

kids gonna either be a huge faggot or a criminal

This was probably written by a 40-year-old nigger.

that book isnt worth the paper it is made of

>indoctrinating small children with politics
also what the fuck is that link, I'm not clicking that

Came here for this. Wasn't disappointed. Would click again.

Fuck off, yuh wallaby. Thats not even what the bill of rights says

>common core education

I know that ya flamin' gallah I'm just havin' a giggle

That's a senior thesis for a Stanford Political Science degree.

The reviewing committee gave xe a standing ovation.

Is everyone in this thread retarded? The kid knows his teacher is a cuck liberal retard, so he's just trying to get As.

Seriously, who forged your transcripts?

The day the world starts listening to autistic children who are crippled by emotional bias is the day I give up on life

user I...

I remember when I was in second grade or so I had to write an "I have a dream" thing. It was just as stupid and incoherent, because trying to teach seven year olds about the complexity and poignancy of something as important as the civil rights act is about as pointless as trying to teach them calculus.

I get that whoever thought that teaching young children about MLK meant well, but I wish they would have taken the time to think it through. Shit like this boils down the civil rights movement to a catch phrase, and then forces children to devalue it even further by applying their piss poor understanding of politics and current events in the context of that catchphrase.

Who is the publisher of that text book?

TELL ME NOW
KEK WILLS IT
PRAISE KEK

You know that there exists a Green Party in germany that gets a good chunk of the vote right?

google.ca/search?q=hillary defends sexual predators&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=lMrcV_G7MIvmjwT0kJPoBQ
Don't forget how much Hillary loves the children.
Praise KEK

Thanks to the National Guard act, what you describe is now the 'reserve militia' and the National Guard takes precedence as the main 'militia' as it were. It's a shock that shitlibs can't read and the ones who can twist everything to their own retarded biases. I know, it's a hard pill to swallow, but it's something we have to accept.

So they didn't even start with basic stuff like how a government works? Although in second grade I guess I wouldn't expect that.

I don't think I started learning about our government until my final year of primary school which I guess is middle school over there?

That kid's got better handwriting than me, I call bullshit

>So they didn't even start with basic stuff like how a government works?

Hell no. I didn't learn about the 3 branches of our government or basic civics until my first year of high school. I can't remember what exactly we learned that year, or even the context in which we learned about MLK. I just remember my teacher at the time, and that I wrote about it.

It's so god damned stupid now that I think about it. It's almost as bad as that pic that floats around here sometimes of that assignment that asks kids to pretend Twitter existed in WWI and to write a tweet about what life was like on the battlefield, including hashtags about trenchfoot.

What 18 year old black man wrote this as his witness report?

JESUS FICKING CHRIST DONT THEY FUCKING RELILIZE THAT DONALD WILL ONLY DEPORT THE FUCKING ILLEGALS HERE! HE WOULDNT DEPORT A FUCKING LEGAL CITIZEN! FUCKING CHRIST!!!!!!!!

>this is what liberals actually believe
what a time to be alive

Yeah, It's a pretty accurate and fair summary of the 2nd ammendment.

What do you have to say about THIS, Trumptards?

>Hold America responsible for the genocide of natives

I admit that the way we treated the natives was shitty, but I have no idea what the people who write shit like this actually want us to do about it. I have a feeling that they don't even know themselves, and are just trying to hold a shitty and unpleasant part of American history over people's heads to claim moral superiority. Donald Trump had nothing to do with the Native American genocide, neither did any of his supporters. This pic also implies that the Democrats have some kind of agenda involving "taking responsibility". They don't. Hillary doesn't give a single fuck more about Indians than Trump or anybody else.

>enslavement of Africans
Americans weren't the first people to enslave Africans, nor were they the last. I'd say we as a country collectively took responsibility for slavery with the entire Civil War and the Emancipation Proclamation. Slavery has been over for more than 150 years in this country, and it's another thing that Trump and even his ancestors had nothing to do with.

>subsequent destruction and plunder of the entire world
American slavery can only be tangentially related to its subsequent dealings with the rest of the world. As for plunder, we again were not the first or the last nation to practice colonialism, which Trump had nothing to do with. Destruction and "rest of the world" are both hyperbole. The world is intact.

t. A black guy who isn't even a Trump supporter.

>
>>Hold America responsible for the genocide of natives

People who talk about that are just trying to virtue signal against whites. There was no genocide. That's a broad, and completely dismissible, claim.