Worst book ever?

I'm being forced to read this crap and it's just a horrible book on propaganda for blacks. The author literally says how cops are a issue and praises a guy who got shot over the ones who died in 9/11.

Other urls found in this thread:

weeklystandard.com/civil-whites/article/1006507
prometheism.net/library/jewishsupremacism.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you mean greatest book ever?

weeklystandard.com/civil-whites/article/1006507

It never ceases to amaze me how white leftists are trying to 'feel' life more than the rest of us.

John Green is completely retarded

Pic related OP. ITs a bretty old novel but it rustles my jimmies just thinking about it to this day.
>woman hates her family and relationship with her husband
>woman decides shes big and stronk and doesnt need no man
>social norms and shit make it so she cant leave her husband and kids
>womans liberates herself by drowning herself in the ocean

Completely idiotic book. The author is unironically advocating drowning yourself and abandoning your children because you should be liberated from a bad husband. The only good thing about this book is it advocates suicide as a viable option for feminists.

It's weird how some books and certain sorts of courses are becoming mandatory.

If we were only so lucky to make 'the Bell Curve' or 'culture of Critique' …MANDATORY… and test each pupil on the contents at midterm…We would live in a different world in a short time

Dude's a race baiter, pure and simple.

What pisses me off the most is when people say he's a great writer, so eloquent, and so on. He's a very bad, awkward writer. If I have to read propaganda at least have it be well-written. It's possible. But to have to read low-grade writing and then it's racist to even mention how poor the writing is, that's the very worst. It's no longer an insult to politics but also the art of writing.

Exactly this. He's a professional victim. A professional provocateur. He's essentially Milo's opposite number.

I agree. His style is very 'jumbled' I suppose. Run-on sentences and syntax that barely makes sense.

Dissenting opinions to liberal groupthink are only allowed if they are discussed with the snarkiest and most condescending of tones. A university is not the place to find objective discussion and true knowledge. Enroll in Plato's Acadaemy to find that.

I'm reading end the fed and it's very poorly written and lacks in depth detail.

Just looked up and excerptfrom his book to see what you guys were talking about. I found this:

>The man was humiliated, and I imagined that he had probably for some time carried, in his head, alone, all that was threatening his family but could not bring himself to admit it to himself or his wife.

Thats not good writing. Thats a pointlessly convoluted sentence

>I'm being forced to read this crap and it's just a horrible book on propaganda for blacks

Read this book instead, OP:

prometheism.net/library/jewishsupremacism.pdf

I don't think he finished college. It's some kind of special "privilege" to be taken seriously in his profession without a degree. I read somewhere that his dad was a black militant back in the day who had like 6 other kids with 4 women. He's a typical black guy who has somehow made his career by expertly exploiting white liberal guilt.

How the fuck is that a name. I come from the land where people sometimes are called long dong woo, but fuck, ta-nehisi?

Back in the 70's some blacks in America tried to get in touch with their African roots. They simply started making shit up. It's super cringe but no whites have the courage to say it. I think Coates believes it to be Nigerian. I could be wrong about that though. It almost certainly doesn't mean what he thinks it means. Most blacks in America are like white teenage weebo's obsessed with Japanese "culture" as they see it but are too lazy to actually learn the language. It turns out they just like hibachi restaurants and anime. It's the same way with blacks in the US.

He brought that up in so many parts and I just wanted to burn this fucking book

And he always calls his university a Mecca, yet Mecca is a shit place.

Yeah, and the majority of the people in my group reading this are black. They all say whites crippled them and shit, yet I'm called a racist because I want trump to win or I somehow hate blacks(I don't, but only the bad ones.)

There are niggerian restaurants?

I once went to an Ethiopian restaurant, and they were serving what literally appeared to be dog food

Yeah I think so. Of course all African "cuisine" is just deep fried meats and veggies, Americanized, just like all other food. I think we've got a Nigerian restaurant downtown where I live. It's also a sports bar.

For me, there's just so many fucking halal meat markets opening up that it's insane. Almost 5 in a couple of blocks. And my area wasn't Muslim at all a few years ago. Last Friday I went to go get pizza and there's a hoard of mudslimes in front of a fake ass mosque. They've just destroyed my neighborhood in general.

People in our part of the country had the same experience 50 years ago. We're still kind of sore about it.

And it hurts when you have to see nogs every year. Whenever it's the summer time it's sweet release from them. All they do is complain and shit. Even when I answer their question, they always say "was I talking to you?"

This is just one more aspect of culture that mirrors Atlas Shrugged. The most renowned poets write bullshit like "I don't matter, you don't matter, nothing matters".

John Green has an endearing sheepish charisma which is well suited for narrating cute history shorts

Dukeshill Warning