Rivers of blood run through Dhaka after animal sacrifices

How can Kek even compete?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5FR08QtvapM
youtube.com/watch?v=muM7Uk40iRE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No god should require sacrifices. Only fucking demons.

Only repeating digits are needed, none of this savage barbaric vile shit they do to animals

>t. abrahamic cuck

Deluding yourself into believe you understand what is incomprehensible, and injecting your own morals into it.
Religions are nothing more than fantasy interpretation and symbols of ancient cosmic activities.

The Christian God requires sacrifices, it's just satiated by the height of the sacrifice at Golgotha

Blood will be running down the streets soon enough, just you wait

you couldn't be more wrong my zipperhead friend, Kek requires the sacrifice of leftists and hillary clinton

>we fucking love atheism

Try to be more subtle.

Muslims are so fucking barbaric

Kek doesnt need poor animals to give him power, he has enough strength to only need our thoughts. I mean, if your a cuck god who needs goats and llama to do shit then youre not really a god..

Wait, what?

ANOTHER river has turned to blood?

Wew lads.

We are in the Ends Times.

Confirmed.

Link us?

Jesus Christ...

>Ad hominem

Checked and witnessed. Kek has spoken. Sacrifice of leftists and Hillary Clinton is demanded.

> 3.1 1. Water into blood (דָם): Ex. 7:14–24
>3.2 2. Frogs (צְּפַרְדֵּעַ): Ex. 7:25–8:15
3.3 3. Lice (כִּנִּים): Ex. 8:16–19
3.4 4. Flies or wild animals(עָרוֹב): Ex. 8:20–32
3.5 5. Diseased livestock (דֶּבֶר): Ex. 9:1–7
3.6 6. Boils (שְׁחִין): Ex. 9:8–12
3.7 7. Thunderstorm of hail and fire (בָּרָד): Ex. 9:13–35
3.8 8. Locusts (אַרְבֶּה): Ex. 10:1–20
3.9 9. Darkness for three days (חוֹשֶך): Ex. 10:21–29
3.10 10. Death of firstborn (מַכַּת בְּכוֹרוֹת): Ex. 11:1–12:36

CONFIRMED

PRAISE KEK

HILL IS KILL

Triple dubs. Kek is truly omnipotent this evening.

Eat shit, faggot.

the "son of god" line was when I knew zeigeist was going full retard

That's not what ad hominem is though, I wasn't attacking your argument, I just commented on the degree of autism belonging to the image you posted.

Almost everything in that infographic is wrong or misleading.

Source: fucking google it.

All muslims need to fucking die, i want muslim blood staining the earth for our children to step in

Well, instead of complaining about it on a internet forum, go debate Dawkins.

>Subversive sources
Good one, user.

>fucking (((google))) it

American intellectuals everyone.

Oh God. To see another Singaporean so cucked is disgusting. Clearly you don't understand the ways of Cred Forums. Although I'm a Christian, the community here doesn't need to hear your religious opinions on things that are clearly unrelated to religion. If anyone should be pissed, it's those PETA fegs.

I sacrificed two animals in my backyard that day. It Felt both tiring and fulfilling, like a workout. Outdoor barbecue with family and friends all week.

well, Kek seems to be more efficient than whatever demongot this sacrifices, not to mention he only cares about repeating digits and chaos

Man, what is wrong with all theses kids who care about other living thingsz? Pssh, nothing personal, goats.

>I'm a Christian
Yeah, we got that from the "I hate all life" part, you faggot.

Here is an explanation from based bangladeshi muslim 9gagger that eternally btfo Cred Forumstards how can Cred Forumstards ever recover?!?!

Where is dhaka? Also sure it isn't industrial runoff or clay?

Capital of Bengladesh, eh. Muzzies had a holiday where each family sacrifices a cow goat or sheep. Being muzzies and all, they bleed them to death in halal fashion

Religion of Peace guys

>eh
Seriously you type this shit too?

Also not surprised, Islam is a savage ideology practiced by savages.

Sources claiming that are flat earth -tier.
youtube.com/watch?v=5FR08QtvapM
youtube.com/watch?v=muM7Uk40iRE