What is the best shot we can get proper gun laws in this country

What is the best shot we can get proper gun laws in this country.

i'm sick and tired of Americans parading their sick AR-15's, Kalashnikovs, and Flamethrowers while meanwhile in this country everyone thinks a magazine is a tactical baby killing genocide clip.

Other urls found in this thread:

thezog.info/list-summaries/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is that a tactical spoon launcher?

I think your mistaken.

I believe it's a silenced optical spoon 7.62mm heat seeking anti-aircraft gun

Gotta keep educating people that owning a firearm for self-defence is a legitimate use. Look at LDP's firearms policy for some good talking points Re-inforce to the cucks in Melbourne the only way they'll be able to defend themselves from the Apex niggers is with a bullet. It will take lots more assaults, murders and atrocities by mudslimes and pavement apes to convince normies that it's something worth hassling their local member over or voting for a candidate to support it. Realistically, I don't see many changes taking place until we get representation from non-cucked, non-aligned politicians. The Laberal party and the Greens are all signed on to the anti-gun agenda. If the SSAA weren't fucking muppets with their members dues it would help a lot.

yea its pretty cool tho

Good luck Aussie, and good luck to England too.

Your shot depends on this:

thezog.info/list-summaries/

I think there was a gun control related link at that web site, but I can't remember what the specific link was.

Even though we shart in mart, it still feels good to be American.

FREEEEEDOMSSSSS.

The last thing we need in this country is Assault Rifle-15's with high capacity clips.

I know you said assault rifle for the AR in AR-15 but just to clarify it stands for Armalite Rifle, the brand.

Nothing is safe. Not even the Enfield your grand father used to hunt Japs across the Pacific.

For uninformed Burgers, just imagine the outrage if the left managed to ban the M1 Garand, because that's the closest the US has as a symbol of WWII infantry to the Commonwealth's Enfield.

Stop asking, and take.

Don't ever answer the question "why do you want guns", it's like saying "why do you want to breathe".

You have the RIGHT to breathe, and our people have forgotten because of the anglo and the jew, that they have the absolute right to defend themselves forever for any reason.

Not all states are as free as Alaska.

Sup fellow AKbro

fuck I miss the cold

Just kicking back enjoying my freedoms.

What are "proper" gun laws? To my knowledge, 2A is pretty singular among establishing legal documents as to enshrining any sort of right - however arguable - to firearm ownership.

I really really really like this image

Life is good

Is alaska a good place to move to get away from spics and niggers?
I don't imagine they have a lot of actuary work up there though.

Yes, there's demand for most skilled fields up here.

maybe ill look into it
sounds like fun until the depression and suicide part

How about IT? i could use a change of scenery in a place that respects my damn gun rights. no permit needed there

Alaska is a shit hole with shit people

Leaf with a proxy right here^

>depression and suicide part
That's only the indians. They're either raping each other or killing themselves.

No it's really quite literally obvious that the AR stands for assault rifle you dumbass

You beautiful trollmaster. Keep doing God's work.

You just have to avoid the native villages filled with snow-niggers. The white areas are the best place on earth.

He's the type to ban assault potatoes

>What is the best shot we can get proper gun laws in this country.
Shouldn't have let them take them

Or their kids.

I don't get peoples problems with our gun laws - have a mate with an australian firearms collectors license (whole history of highly decorated ww2 servicemen in his family - grandpa/his gramps brothers etc) his collectors license allows him to own a kar98 + m1grand he also has a semi auto 45 (its not quite a 911 but something similar) all cos he has a collectors license and a @genuine interest in "ww2 weapons".

Also basic gun license here is like 400 bucks and you suddenly can own bolts.

Cant you guys hunt? Everyone needs to just go through the proper channels and get your hunting license first.

Here, let me make you feel worse.

Those are no joke. They killed around a million Irish.

Google it you shitqueen.

He's trolling. You can only win with trolls if you ignore them. Might be what Trudeau meant when he said "If you kill your enemies, they win"

I heard the stocks on SCARs make too much noise and can break. Is this true?

Bolt actions or lever actions only.

Yes but samoans and natives are just as bad

>Americans parading their sick AR-15's, Kalashnikovs, and Flamethrowers
got a good chuckle at the flamethrowers.
Im sure you can make one yourself. All you need is a propane tank and shit you find at the hardware store, literally say an infographic for the thing on here a few years ago.
Maybe the reason I dont see it anymore is because anyone who saved it wanted it for a reason, and now maybe they dont repost it anymore is because they CANT repost it anymore.. kinda made me think.
nvn, brb going to lowes!

whats the dipper and other star a sign for

I live in BC and I want to live in Alaska so bad but the problem is the lack of good pussy up there would make it far too difficult so I will stick to BC forever with my shitty gun laws, but at least I can have an SKS.

The anchorage area has plenty of good athletic pussy.

What's wrong? The emus creeping back into your towns?

Im gonna head up there next summer I think and check the place out. I watch alaska state troopers all the time, fucking place is crazy. I love the cold, i love the mountains, i love guns and i love cheap land. I would move there right now if I had a hot wife to settle down with , with a US citizenship.

I have spic family up there, so lol no ;^)

Generally speaking, educating people about firearms by actively introducing them to the concept.

e.g. take them to the range and have them shoot a gun.

Alaska

That 'other star' is the north star. It aligns with the dipper and lets you figure out what direction north is.

Expose the honest-to-God Martin Bryant false flag and you'll get your guns back, my fellow cunt.

noice m8, never noticed it aligning before

From the thumbnail on the catalog, I honestly thought this was a B-2 stealth bomber flying over a sunset.

I've had no issues but I can replace the hinge easily

When you're with micks, prepare for tricks.

>the eternal Hyperborean strikes again

Keep up the good fight, Austria. Give us another Hitler soon too.

Is that a high capacity spoon aka tablespoon?

MUH FREEDUMBZ

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Good taste in wheelgat, friend.