Why do blacks prefer this car? What is it about this car that dindus crave?

Why do blacks prefer this car? What is it about this car that dindus crave?

Other urls found in this thread:

corvetteforum.com/forums/c6-corvette-general-discussion/1105898-dodge-hemi-6-1-vs-chevy-ls2-6-0-a.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's fucking ugly and is basically a poor mans Bentley.

It looks "big".

It's a McBentley

dodge/chrysler/chevy are the only brands that will finance them. Nissan as well.

It is the poor mans Bentley. Lmfao @ Mcbentley.

What's a white man's car? Aside from the huge ass trucks.

Patrice O'Neal told us. He said it's trying to look like a bently.

It's a poor man's Bentley

The reason you never see black people buying new ones is because they cost 30k

Poor man's Rolls Royce.

Old white men drive audi

You will never see one driven by a non old white person

A white man's car would be a sedan like a Chevy or a Ford

Poor mans Leica.

>it's fucking ugly

Just like them.

I thought nigs love mustangs?

little ass trucks

Ford 150, Sierra 1500, Ram 1500, toyota tundra etc.

No, never heard of that.

Only things ive noticed from experience are that they like chryslers cadillacs and chevy impalas. Richfag wise nigs always talk about bugattis

Nigger vehicles:

Chrysler 300
Chevy Impala
mid-00s Acura sedans

It's a nigger Bentley

In Detroit, Chrysler Pacificas seem to be all the rage.

Mustangs are more of a trashy white dude car

It looks like a modern take on an old Bentley / pimpmobile. It looks "clean".

Its a mercedes E class frame with an american motor. Its a good car.

blacks most often dont have a car here. the women walk and the men walk or steal a bike.

what's the best cheap used car for a red pilled white man?

This

I bought one used, off lease
Dirt cheap, super reliable, comfy as fuck.

I got pulled over.
Once

They saw I was white and waved me on through.

God I love being white

>Its a good car.

chrysler products have rated last in overall consumer satisfaction for like 10 years, and last in overall quality among major brands

it's a piece of trash actually.

And why are these driven exclusively by Asian women?

Fuck Toronto.

>thinks back to the last time he saw a cayenne
>it was driven by an asian woman
huh...

Only Jews drive those

Macans are alld driven by Indians

TFW white and has this car... am I a nigger?

Pretty much this.

Always see niggers in dodges and chryslers and especially Nissan Titan pickups.

Mexicans and white people usually get chevy or ford but white people seem to lean towards ford, but I wouldnt trade my blazer for anything ford makes because I know it.

Also, white people seem to like toyota. I see more and more toyota farm trucks around me every month.

>based off e-class, good car

It's of one of the shittiest modern Benzes from the peak of Mercedes-Benzes
shit quality era.

Plus it was reworked by retard Chrysler which is by far the worst American manufacture.

I don't think the 300C is a good car, sempai

Big, "luxury" cheap, v8 and can take larger rims without modification.

Volvo, new BMW s. Jeep

Lexus

Convertibles and jeeps, muscle cars in general as well.

I have the SRT 392 Charger version of this car. It owns hard. 500hp, loads of space, good handling, etc. Better than my BMWs, which were all mechanical disasters waiting to happen.

Niggers drive the old versions because cheap financing from the recession.

It looks like the Bentley gt

I shit you not I had this ghetto coal burner of a white woman tell me that she and her nigger husband owned a Bentley and a Cadillac. After telling her I didn't believe her she sent me a picture of it. It was a Chrysler 300 with Bentley grill and an 2000 Escalade. To answer your question they like it because they can slap a 30 grill off Amazon on it and call it a Bentley and apparently other niggers will believe it.

1988-1998 Chevy/GMC K1500... a 5 speed & V8 if you can find one. Cheap as hell, easy to fix, shit tons to pick parts off of at the junkyard, only downside is the fuel economy is like 14mpg at best.

I guess you guys didn't see that happening earlier this year when the dindu took LAPD on a run through the hood in a mustang and got out to give complicated handshakes to his fellow dindus

Jeeps, cause they're invincible, cheap, and last forever if you know basic maintenance which black people never do.
Seriously, have you ever heard of a black person that has successfully changed spark plugs? Doubt it.

>not realizing the """customer satisfaction""" surveys are literal jew trickery aimed at controlling their investments
Chrysler is now owned by Fiat/Ferrari, they were shit back when MB owned them. Most new trucks I see are RAM.

Obama drove one, is the real reason.

Tfw white, 18, and own a 300c

... You guys aren't going to like this, but uh, those are actually nice cars. Before I continue just want to say Bimmer fan here. Those cars have decent interiors for American quality and can be done really nicely if optioned out. Also, the 300c comes with the same engine that's in the corvette. Besides the fact the exterior looks like a Bently, it's a soild 7-8/10 vehicle that surprisingly reliable.

Ram 2500 is a white mans truck. The 1500 class of all trucks is filled with beaners teenagers and niggers. Fords are absolute shit. Tundras are useless for hauling any real equipment.

The 300C isn't cheap.... It's a $50,000 car, it's on-par or even beyond the average price of a BMW you idiot

Why would a Chrysler product have the LT1 engine from GM in it might I ask?

>fords are shit
>nearly all work trucks are fords
>f-150s from the 70's are still on the road

At my uni all the arabs and chinese foreign kids own mustangs. They race them around at night. I can hear one as I type this message.

>the 300c comes with the same engine that's in the corvette
I'm hoping you meant dodge viper

I notice it's always blacks/hispanics who drive American sedans. White men drive Japanese or European cars.

Work trucks won't be f-150's for long. Who wants a turbo-charged engine with cast pistons? Not even hypereutectic. Might as well spare piston rings because that shit is gonna blow apart within 100k km lol

Would you say the average American consumer is informed? I wouldn't because they keep buying underpowered f150s that get shittier every year. I will admit the 70's and 80's were amazing years for fords. But seriously do you think a 2016 f150 will be as classic and useful in 2036?

>At my uni all the arabs and chinese foreign kids own mustangs
This. Wtf is that about, user? I go to UF and this Arab kid goes here and I see his chrome Mustang in the parking garage all the time. Strange they have a penchant for Mustangs. Seen two Asian kids with old 90's models. semi pic related what the kid drives.

Nail on the head.

store spare*

>have aluminum ford
>pull steel trailer
>tear the rear axle

Many Arabs at my university want to be more American. So they buy muscle cars to feel more American because muscle cars are inherently American.

Contrary to what Cred Forums might say, white men drive Rally Fighters here in the US.

I'm at ERAU just two hours away
the entirety of the muscle car association is daddies money arabs driving mustangs
>all flight majors
:^)

this is the poor mazns g-ride. most of threm are 3rd owner or more. they were all traded in after they were leased.

not one nigger drives the srt8 version of this.
99% of them are 6 cylinders with horrible front end problems. if you live in the north east you laugh at schwoogs who drive these rear wheel drive pieces of shit during the winter, lollollolol

Prius

ASU here. For some ungodly reason we accept as many Arabs and Chinese as possible. Has to be 1000s of them. Their parents are all rich. I'm unfortunate enough to live in an apartment building with tons of them. They ALL have either new mustangs, new camaros, or new BMWs/Audis/ some other euro car. And of course, they're all assholes on the road.

Well I only see white male cucks driving those so correct by technicality.

Ha! Come to Vancouver. Audis BMW's and all the jap luxury cars are almost all owned by Chinese.

The average 5 series starts @ around that, for an m5 (which would be it's equivalent) you're looking about $100,000 easy.

corvetteforum.com/forums/c6-corvette-general-discussion/1105898-dodge-hemi-6-1-vs-chevy-ls2-6-0-a.html

Sorry man, got the 300c mixed up with the Caddy STS-V. 300c is still has a monster engine.

Yea, that's probably the connection I was making. It's fucking L8 GUYZ SHEESH.

No shit. Hongcouver is a Chink colony

but the 300 doesn't have the 8.4
only the viper and the dodge ram srt-10 has the 8.4 currently, which is probably gonna get phased out when they kill the viper next year

Suzuki DRZ 400, I don't own a car, they're for plebs.

I'm sure it doesn't, as he said

That makes sense.
Had a friend that graduated there. Smart motherfuckers.
>ASU
You guys party. Yeah that seems to be the common theme is wealthy parents buying them cars. Which is fine, the city I grew up in, very common and hey good for them if they have it. Wish I had that setup.

BRING BACK LITTLE TRUCKS!

It's hilarious cause single cabs cost like 2x the price that extended cabs now in Canada lol

thanks satan
I wish I could have one of those, they're literally too small for me to fit in though

It's a cheap car that looks luxurious, like a Bentley.

Thats the only reason

That's not necessarily correct. Rod ratio, boost, fueling and temperature will determine if they blow up. Being cast is of secondary concern.

That said, I've never owned a turbo car without some variety of the forged pistons meme because you might as well be safe.

White boy here. I personally like it's stock appearance. No 40 inch rims or neons or any of that nigger shit. Very understated, doesn't try to be anything but a comfy, but powerful pseudo-luxury sedan.
That said, Chrysler engines and trannies tend to explode if they're not in a truck, so I'd probably swap out the drivetrain for a GM one. Also fuck the new Torqueflites they're stuffing in every new car.

>What's a white man's car?

VOLKSwagen

Oh god yes. The smallest truck I can think of that is still sold is the Chevy Colorado and even its huge now.

Ignoring all racial shit, the working class, tradesperson's vehicle will always be a 95 Ford Ranger. These things are fucking invincible. Shit my dad's had 450k on it before he sold it and the only thing he ever swapped out was the brake pads and the brake lines(once).

> that feel when you own a Dodge a charger
> that feel when everyone else here owns a car worth a 1/4-1/2 of yours

Stay mad

i actually like this car

Ford is pumping 10-15 psi pressure into stock cast cylinders. That's a death trap, at minimum it's a a maintenance wreckage
I don't even want to deal with the after effects of that shit. Cast block okay, but cast pistons wtf lol
Hypereutectic pistons can survive 15-30 psi easily you just need to accept the maintenance req's. But ford is using stock cast pistons, not hypereutectic. They're selling these engines stock as being "perfect" which is hilarious. Yeah cause pumping 15psi into a cast cylinder won't cause damage.
This is borderline illegal advertising.

Its a fake bentley

Any charger from 2010 or below is officially nigger-tier.

Everything because only whites and japs make cars. Everyone else is too retarded.

What ever is reasonably priced and doesn't look too flashy. People who spend all their money on flashy cars might as well be niggers.

pls r8 no h8

/thread

the funniest thing would be to put a Trump sticker on a Toyota Prius to troll smug liberal faggots

>this much automotive cringe in one thread
Holy fuck. Some of them have v8s but most have a shitty anemic v6. The srt8 300c has the same motor as the srt8 challenger. The viper has a v10.
>fucking non-car people

Found the Albertan.

Dodge/Chrysler have always been trash quality, for trash.

I drive a '91 Lexus LS400

>Comfy
>Decently quick
>Saved my life once
>Not made by Sub-90 iq union niggers
>Cheap
If you aren't buying a cheap used Lexus, you're a fucking dumbass tbqhwyf

Tru tbqh fãm

Unless it's a hellcat

UT here. We have a pack of arabs here who race around in chrome corvettes/mustangs. I just thought this was isolated case of Fast and Furious douchebags but looks like its a meme in and of itself

Because it's cheap and a direct knockoff of the Bentley Continental

I've actually seen nigs put Bentley badges on Chrysler 300s in an attempt to fool people

Pretty sad

>paying more the badge

You're literally driving a Toyota Avalon with different badges on it

Also it didn't truly save your life if it wasn't totaled and you walked away

I drove a '98 Jeep Cherokee that was the only reason I'm alive today

Love to see them drive in those conditions. Took my neighbor 2 hours to make it up a 30 foot hill in the snow just to turn around

remember the kia that looked like a merc?

I've wanted one for so long.

Mustangs are usually for white trahsy bro kind of guys or hispanic dudes

Yeah and the Hyundai that looks like a Rolls

They're both really nice cars but at the end of the day you're still driving a chink budget mobile

Remember the Volkswagen Phaeton?
That thing was a massive bust even though it was on par with a Bentley in terms of quality because at the end of the day it's still just a Nazi budget sled

Lexus and Acura don't exist in Japan their nice Toyotas and Hondas are just marked as such because they don't carry the same connotations there that they do here

When Toyota and Honda first introduced their cars to the US they were complete pieces of shit so they would never have success trying to market something like the Toyota Century in America even though it's on par with the best that Mercedes or even Bentley have to offer

Is it weird that I kind of think the Charger Hellcat is sexier than the Challenger Hellcat?

Just wish it had something better than a slushbox.

Yes

Coupes make objectively better looking muscle cars

Damn thats a nice truck

Yeah, cheap until something breaks.

IT LOOK LIKE A PHANTOM

Mercedes E klasse at least

TIL Obama has shit taste in cars

Nice car, it's the same model as my 84 year old father-in-law drives.

I always thought when I became an adult that I'd pick up a brand new little truck... Yet now as an adult all the little trucks have died.

WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME, KEK?

i just like how they look no idea if id own one. although it was pretty sexy in midnight club 3

you're an american so yes ... you're a nigger.

Audis are known here for being dealers/shite drivers