Welcome to Sweden! Welcome to a country where we teach our militia gender studies by giving out a hundred-pages book...

Welcome to Sweden! Welcome to a country where we teach our militia gender studies by giving out a hundred-pages book, so that when there enemies come, we'll be prepared to do the right thing, that is spreading our asses wide open! What a day to be alive!

Other urls found in this thread:

prometheism.net/library/jewishsupremacism.pdf
aryanism.net/downloads/books/alfred-rosenberg/myth-of-the-twentieth-century.pdf
dn.se/nyheter/sverige/konsrollskunskap-ska-starka-forsvaret/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>What a day to be alive!
not for long, soon the shitskin mudslimes will spill cuck blood all over the swedish snow

Amen to that.

>Sven has the hots for a non white whore

Not surprised

>amen

isn't being christian very offensive toward muslims?

Yeah, swedish girls are whores, you know what i mean?

Yep, as is our flag, which should soon be replaced by a halfmoon.

Rofl long burgers

You joke, but that's an actual possibility.

No i am dead serious.

How do you deal with it?

National Pepe of swedekistan, al swedi

I exclusively fuck chinks here at uni. They are sluts but your average Swedish girl makes them look like nuns.

What do you mean how does he deal with it?

We're going to boy look around you

Too*

I think it might have mentioned Sweden somewhere in here:

prometheism.net/library/jewishsupremacism.pdf

We'll, im lucky i dont have the nordic blonde looks. It shouldnt be a problem for me joining the winning side.

Yes, but it isn't as bad as Sweden here. Not yet.

You americans are kinda fucked, though, what with that class of domestic terrorists.

How do we stop our country from going down the same path as Sweden?

America is 60% "white"

More non white babies are born than white ones

And a huge chunk of our white population is past "child having" years and will soon die within the next 5 to 20 years

Any American on this board who thinks things will get better is in complete blissful denial. America will never have a white majority again. And Canada, along with the entire western world is right there with us.

>How do we stop our country from going down the same path as Sweden?

Build a big fucking wall. Like israel.. Even tho they are in the middle of the shit, they seem to be getting along quite well, untouched, unstained etc..

freud is such a degenerate repugnant projecting kike

psychology is pseudoscience

it's too late, out best bet is "American Revolution II: the Uncuckining".

>Golly Geeeeeee de Jewish man is keepin me down!!! Better spam every thread with my retarded stormfront propaganda!

>How do we stop our country from going down the same path as Sweden?
>How do we stop our country from going down the same path
>stop our country from going down the same path

The way you worded that it almost seems like you are implying we aren't already miles down that road

The answer for how to prevent your country from going down the same path as Sweden can be found in this book:

aryanism.net/downloads/books/alfred-rosenberg/myth-of-the-twentieth-century.pdf

Enjoy reading it!

>join the winning side

Unless you mean fighting for whites you're a traitorous fuck. God damn do you swedes even want to defend your culture and people?

Stay in the shadows, friend. But never forget who your people are.

Great corrected record.

Canada is so sparsely populated that it's possible to just go live innawoods.

You americans, though...ya'll are fucked if you don't get a handle on the nogs and spics.

>34 years old .

>genderfluid

whats is wrong with this people ?

Guys, just think about it. Europe is fucked, America is fucked. Middle east is partially fucked. We have the saudis and turks etc yeah they may be shitholes but ffs they dont let the women rule their countries. They are atleast not brainwashed by the genderfluid fuckoganda. At some point i start to wonder of studying is a good thing. They even educate you in the militia about gender equality, i mean the West is so fucked up and its all because of the jewish owned schools and media it seems. Then we have these shitholes countries not being affected by all. What if these shitholes countries will be the ultra NatSoc proud countries with standard values and gayhaters while we will be the shitholes instead. What if man..

Here that Sven? He's your, friend

I-Is that really Selenor?

I have nothing but respect for a country who does that.

We have to defeat Islam, not muslims. We have to convert them all before they kill us. We can't kill them tho. We have to convert them. That's what our God wants.

I don't trust Swedish flags... ever since I learned I get a Swedish flag when posting off my mobile with TELE2 LTE.

>Canada is so sparsely populated that it's possible to just go live innawoods.

>whites become a minority in Canada and move for the woods
>white minority sets up a nice place to live in the woods
>filthy immigrants hear about this nice place and head in its direction

Is that Jeb?

The story of human history right there.

Frankly I say we all move to Alaska and declare it a separate country. Doubt the Alaskans would bitch.

is it built into swedish blood to be cuck

My country gave up on me and my people a long time ago. There's nothing to fight for. There's no such thing as Swedish Culture, as Swedish thing you do is racist, and if its racist its illegal. The media and the schools are owned by the jews. They brainwash kids in their early years when they are vulnareble as fuck. Hell i was expelled from school and the teacher did almost call the cops on me for denying the holocaust..

Better hurry, the Mexicans are already there

when is revolution

>Moving too California
No please portland is so close just go there.

Revolution? My fellow Svens are fleeing the country.. But if a revolution did happen, we would lose fast man.. Our own militia would put us down, not to mention all the immigrants and refugees.

>Moving to California
You guys are fucking shitskins, all of you. You complain about California being a shithole all the damn time. Do you know why? Because you guys send your trash here that's why. There is this meme that California is great for liberals. Stop it! You fucks!!! REEEEE!

Statistically speaking the army of greece can beat your armed forces, and you are still majority white dont lose hope

Damnit dude that's crazy depressing. You're welcome in the states.

If the world continues on it's course I think America may be the final frontier of whites, if we can manage to start deporting illegals and removing our undesirable shitskins. Even without full on purging we still have a slight advantage

You wouldn't fight them outright Sven.

You'd use the same tactics that were used on us in Vietnam and that we used against Britain in our revolutionary war.

You'd also attack their weak and defenseless as much as you could.

Always the Americans on this board who are the least aware of what is going on.

If you are white your future children will be minorities in this country.

I think because Americans are the majority on this board they're able to keep this idea floating that we are not completely fucked and falling fast

nope just swedish water

What evidence did you show when you denied the holocaust

Got any link?

But, for every attacked Swede, there's none swedes attacking back. For every attacked immigrant or refugee, there's tens of them attacking you back. They have this wierd way of sticking together and finding eachother just by hair or skin colour. The typical Swede would rather hush down the raping of his daughter then getting back at the rapists cuz he knows he would lose. This is also how our media works. They know that if they were agains the the immigrants and refugees, hell would break loose, so they rather hush down every single rape and crime committed by a non Swede, But when its a Swede comitting those crimes, its the only thing you see in the news, and the outings oh man.. Its just so fucked up

Yes.

dn.se/nyheter/sverige/konsrollskunskap-ska-starka-forsvaret/

You think he listened to what i had to say? I got thrown out immediatly and the next thing i know was sitting in the principals room getting a written warning, i got it two times though, the second one got me expelled.

Just recently reports came out about the drinking water being poisoned af, but it was hushed as usual. Typical shutdown. Ive always been skeptical about this one. It just might be true.

My dude, if you're gonna try to redpill people you gotta start small. Jumping right into such high powerlevel will cause immediate shutdown of the bluepills. Just a tip for the future

Be aware of the a CTR tactic, shilling for Duke and calling Trump a Zionist.

Dude, just using hitler and any word that has a positive meaning in the same sentence would get you thrown out.

Noooo!!!!