Per the new Ipsos poll, this is how the election would turn out. And this is before the debates have even started

Per the new Ipsos poll, this is how the election would turn out. And this is before the debates have even started.

Other urls found in this thread:

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/updates/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Los_Angeles_County,_California#Demographics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/updates/

A- pollster grade from 538.

He isn't going to lose NC due to gerrymandering

no way trump loses ohio and wins michigan

OH is confirmed trump though in other polls

you can't gerrymander in presidential elections there is no electorates

I don't know how Ipsos got that ranking, their polls are all over the place, like they had Clinton up in one of the Dakotas and Trump up in Connecticut at one point.
>Gerrymandering
Gerrymandering wouldn't matter in a presidential race, he's going to win NC because the governor took all the dead people off the voting rolls so ACORN type organizations can't vote for them.

>gerrymandering
>Presidential election

>ohio blue
>virgina blue
>north carolina blue
>connecticut blue
>new hampsire blue
>maine not red

sorry m8. i guess for the hilltards its nice to dream.

>state
>color
Yeah fucking right

ME and NE

>NM, NV and CO red
>but not OH or NC

>ME and NE
>NC

Switch OH and NC red and switch MI blue

This is wrong. Flip Ohio.

We're winning.

In the most recent Ipsos poll it has Clinton +2

+3

NC is red, CO is blue

The debates will destroy Hillary though, unless she has Obama debate for her which is honestly a possibility at this point.

it's in the bag boys

fuck you

>NC
>OH
>NH
>>Blue

Wew CTR

Expect Trump to fuck it up as soon as he hits the stage.

Trump has ohio

I like how you pretend NV, FL, NC and OH are solid red states.

On the flip side, it's sad that Trump needs to have a near clean sweep of every swing state. He also needs to do that with a mess of a ground game and a fraction of the funding.

>Ohio blue while Michigan is red
I don't think so Tim

All Trump needs to do to "win" the debates is not suddenly blurt out NIGGERS. No matter what the media coming out of them is going to be trump headlines and quotes. The eye is on him, not Hillary.

It bothers me that hillary can win a single fucking state.

>NM, MI, CO red
>OH, NC, NH blue
>ME CD2 not red
>ME not blue
what da fug

Count NH and Maine CD2 as a path to victory too.
OH and FL are defo solid red states.
NC is likely red
NV is leaning trump but it's unclear

You know what pisses me off? I live in California, and we have 55 electoral votes. The last 2 presidential elections roughly 40% of us voted Republican which should mean 22 electoral votes, but no, if the majority rules Demoshit then they all count as Demoshit... that's over 14 million people who's votes may as well be thrown in the fucking trash. A handful of cities in this state ruin it for the rest of us...

>OH and FL are defo solid red states.
except the only slight lean right in the last week of polling and were both blue the last two cycles

hardly "solid" anything. it's called a swing state for a reason.

I'm a liberal that lives in Utah
True democracy would be worse honestly

Move to a swing state.

I kinda better that way, otherwise there would be a ton of Dem electoral votes for Florida and Texas.

dems are being btfo hard in the senate races down there
the most recent florida poll post-9/11 has trump up +4
trump has led the last 3 post-9/11 polls in ohio by 3-5 points

Turnout is much higher during presidential election and high turnout favors dems.

I can cherry pick polls too, but my time is more valuable than that. You should be looking at polling aggregates.

Maine CD2 going red is a meme

wikipedia.org/wiki/Maine's_2nd_congressional_district

Ohio is going Red as fuck this cycle. It's hilarious every time someone says

>Ohio blue

A shitton of Ohio anons come right out of the woodwork to tell it to you straight.

>California
>55

What the fuck kind of political system do you people have put in place?

>high turnout favors dems
Not a golden rule. Keep trying.
High turnout has been beneficial to republicans as well. We already had our biggest turnout in the primaries. Dems are leaving the party in droves (democrats for Trump reports over 700,000) and continue to become unenthusiastic in the failing party.

Trump will win.

It's pretty lame. It should honestly just be each state getting 1 electoral vote and seeing who wins from getting that. That's true representation of smaller populations.

Jesus christ that is the absolute worst meme i've ever seen, but simultaneously amazing. CTR literally comes from another dimension

California is 10% of the population

so according to this all Trump would need to do is win either Ohio or NC?

rcp has trump leading the averages in both florida and ohio lad
dem turnout was lower in the primaries and less enthusiastic for hillary
republican turnout was record setting with high enthusiasm to vote for trump
all the polls say it will lad
dems controlled it until 2014

>believing anything from Ipsos
>2016

Daily reminder their national poll had Clinton GAIN support while Trump dropped after 9/11. They are safely dismissible as a meme this year.

Nah. It's going to be a repeat the last one. The ONLY thing that will help Trump win is if Hillary miraculously drops dead from a coughing fit.

or Wisconsin. An easy get given that the most hated man in Wisconsin, Scott Walker, survived recall and got a second term with a fully GOP legislature.

>Nevada
>Red
I thought all the California transplants and Illegals flooded that state to make it blue for eternity?

>NC blue
Are you literally autistic or just pretending? You better not be.

you don't understand ausfriend, the polls always say it will go red. look at the presidential results, it's simply a meme

and without it, New Hampshire becomes useless, except to tie

he WILL win north carolina. this i promise. philly on the other hand... i dunno

>BC doesn't even finish voting (because time zones) when:..
>(insert pm name here) WINS!!
>most BCers don't even vote now because it's literally pointless
>the rest of western Canada is mostly ignored as well although the conservatives pandered to cuckgary by promising moar oil

Our vote system is worse

>the polls always say it will go red
[citation needed] this page doesn't say that

KEK will grant us California

I don't think you understand. Each state has a given number of electoral college votes. California has been blue for as long as most people can remember. This doesn't mean that everyone there is a democrat, this just means that the majority of the people who live in LA, SF, and SD vote democrat. The whole northern part of the country is controlled by the southern cities. If California (and while we're at it Texas) were split up into smaller states, we might actually have a slightly fairer electoral process.

>California +38
I am actually old enough to remember when this state wasn't shit

Every vote should just be counted individually and then winner decided based on total vote after everyone is done

I've heard that in some states it's literally pointless to vote as a republican or democrat in some others because your vote ends up not counting for shit

That is retarded. The electoral college already favors small states.

>Commiefonia population: 38.8 Million
>Commiefonia EV: 55
>People per EV: 1.4 Million

>Wyoming Population: 586.107
>Wyoming EV: 3
>People per EV: 195,369

A person's vote from Wyoming is more than 7x more powerful than a person's vote from Cali.
It hugely favors small states. In that sense it favors republicans.

However, it's all or nothing, so it favors cities and therefore dems.
If you used popular vote, dems would have a huge advantage though since there are more of them.

>OH
>NC
>PA

These will all be red
check em confirms it

So, no rigging then?

>Fags whine about rigging when it suits them...

We should just eliminate the House so California would just get 2 electoral votes like every other state

I wish CA would split up electoral votes by regions we aren't all libcucks

If trump deports all of the illegals how many will Cali then be worth? Won't that just, effectively end the democrats?

Whyever do you morons think that Trump is some sort of master debater? Was he on the debate team in high school?

>And when Romney kicked Obama's ass in their first debate, did that change the outcome?

Not to mention the commerce of half the east coast put together.

he wont get NH

>user-generated map

commiefornia seriously needs to be divided into 3 or 4 states, that number of delegates is bullshit

>I've heard that in some states it's literally pointless to vote as a republican or democrat in some others because your vote ends up not counting for shit

Welcome to living in NY. If it was not for NYC, the state would be red as fuck. But because of that shithole city, the rest of the fucking state has to deal with liberal bullshit.

>Whyever do you morons think that Trump is some sort of master debater?
Because he is not going to have seizure in the middle of it

That would give them MORE electoral votes, silly rabbit.

There are 12 million illegals in the US. If Trump deports them (mostly from CA, TX, and NV they would lose NV but most likely they would still hold CA and TX would stay red.

If Trump deported all of the illegals in California millions of white people would move back to the state

Of white turnout was higher NY would be competitive. Also maybe daddy will win enough of the blacc vote

Trump is going to get wacked in the debate, unless he is seriously prepping.

If you think I am trolling, go back and watch the last few GOP debates, the less people on stage, the worse he did. The more foolish he looked, luckily for him it didn't matter.

>Michigan red
>New Mexico red
>north Carolina blue
>Ohio blue

I agree otherwise

If we split CA into north and south CA they would get maybe 38 and we would have the remaining 17. They wouldn't get more electoral votes m8

I'll hold you to that.

Remember when Trump broke the rules during the primary debate and talked to his advisors?

>Stupid Trump supporters can't see what's right in front of their faces...

>2/5 of states wins the election

fuck me gently with a chainsaw

San Diego here. Don't lump us with the feral dindus and fags that vote D

thanks for correcting the record

Perhaps they would. But the cities are still largely black and thus crime ridden. Cities mean more people so their votes would still be swollen. Not enough white people would move there (and vote) to offset the dems

Explain this

You oozing slimemold, each state gets two electors for their Senators. 538, does this ring any bells?

VA OH NH all leaning trump, what are you looking at?

He won every single debate in the primaries.

>B-B-BUT ALL THE REPUBLICANS ARE BAD AT DEBATING AND HILLARY ISN'T

Ted Cruz is better, and has actual credentials to back that up.

So California basically breaks the presidential election process right?

55 electoral votes from a state that is barely inhabited by actual humans

Spic Zerg rush from the border. The white people here are based

>North Carolina blue
Not happening buddy

illegals aren't counted in a census usually, so it's a non issue in that regard.

Problem is those fags let them vote so it'll always be blue because Reagan is a shithead and let them all in to begin with.

If Trump's wall works, sanctuary cities are abolished, self deportation via lack of social services occurs, voter ID laws are passed by a very red congress then backed by a newly red SCOTUS, then maybe after Trump is out Cali can go back to being a swing state.

Cali being a swing state and Texas being preserved along with the implosion of the DNC would mean they could be really fucked for awhile.

And if Trump does a REALLY good job with all 3 branches of government being uber red, then we could see a full blowout of the cancerous SJW blight.

>still largely black
No they are not
California has plenty of problems but compared to most other places blacks are not really one

t. Someone who has never been to Oakland or LA

he didnt need to do shit for the gop debates, everyone else was complete shit. now that hes running circles around the dems and hes gone into "president trump" mode he'll be fine at the debates. hes smarter than you retards give him credit. just let him play you some more while you whine about muh racism

>The white people here are based
They are also slowly disappearing

U wot m8? Have you seen the racial demographics for LA and SF? Illegals are the biggest problem followed by the blacks.

NC and Virginia are blue before MI goes red? What? Rofl are you stupid? All 3 red

Both (more so LA) are swinging heavily to beaner territory. Spics are a way higher percentage of the population.

Blacks are 8.6% of LA country
That is lower than the national average

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Los_Angeles_County,_California#Demographics

As a Virginian I hate to say it but he will probably get VA.

North VA and Hampton Roads are the largest population centers of this state and full of minorities and Californians that vote democrat.

He's lying. I live in California and the white here are liberal faggots.

Trump is the only candidate that could lose to Trump. He is topkek incarnate.

i know it sucks but a direct democracy would be much worse

What part? North CA consistently votes red

this. op is retarded.

I sure as fuck will:
There is a singular Hillary sign in a neighborhood full of African Americans; she can't muster any enthusiasm anywhere.
Her "rally" where she had that long coughing fit was part of a Labor Day festival in East Cleveland, there was probably 500-750 people there to listen to her, tops. One of the guest speakers there asked who in the audience is a volunteer, and a lot of people raised their hands, because they are the only ones who care to show up.

see
Whites in California voted for Romney
The only real leftist white areas are West Los Angeles , San Francisco and the North Coast

>California is 55 electoral votes

>millions of conservative Californians robbed of a voice in the electoral college

I actually like the electoral college system because direct democracies are for plebs, but we need smaller electoral blocks.

Every state should divide itself into electoral blocks, like Maine and Nebraska. It's just more representative of what people actually want that way.

The electoral system was established back when the separate states really were more of a conglomeration of small countries as opposed to subregions of a larger country. In that setting, it makes sense that each state is one block, because each state wanted its voice to be as united as possible in influencing national policy. Now that differences between states are very minor in a political sense, the electoral blocks should shrink accordingly.

This would give a voice back to the millions of conservatives - in California, upstate New York, eastern Washington and Oregon, etc - who are silenced by the current electoral progress.

> Every state should divide itself into electoral blocks, like Maine and Nebraska. It's just more representative of what people actually want that way.

This x1000

>Every state should divide itself into electoral blocks, like Maine and Nebraska. It's just more representative of what people actually want that way.
We should just eliminate the house so every state gets the same amount of votes
We are a Union of 50 states not 300 million people

Co is in play.

CT is blue as shit unfortunately

honestly, this
If we got rid of the electoral college Al Gore would've been president and would mean a definite win for MAGA

What did he mean by this

Dude I'm from state and literally everyone here has their lawns covered in color. When I talk to my family and friends they are like literally all for color.

Ive been to both. Oakland is pretty blacc but LA its mostly just homeless blacks

haha New Mexico is totally going red guiz!!1! Its not literally spilling over with spics or anything. Its totally republican now becuz this poll said so. Pol is not an echochamber. we do not circlejerk here. Just factz like this totally BASED poll. Hillary BTFO

people like obama, that's the difference.

he's a faggot puppet shill bitch, but he's a likeable funny guy.

nobody likes hillary.

Spending a lot of time in Greensboro, Winston-Salem, Charlotte and Raleigh NC, there is no fucking way it can go blue. We would march on Chapel Hill and raze it to the ground.