Do you hate Jewish people? If so, why? They are not trying to conspire against you

Do you hate Jewish people? If so, why? They are not trying to conspire against you.

Other urls found in this thread:

kaiciid.org/news-events/news/groundbreaking-muslim-jewish-leadership-platform-launched-protect-religious-freedom
youtube.com/watch?v=wb_4U2UJucE
timesofisrael.com/jewish-groups-unite-to-defend-muslims-from-discrimination/
welt.de/debatte/kommentare/article146203997/Wir-Juden-wissen-wie-bitter-Flucht-ist.html
dw.com/en/german-council-of-jews-chairman-condemns-immensely-dangerous-pegida-movement/a-18143163
jpost.com/Diaspora/EJC-president-Islamic-extremists-are-the-new-Nazis-389076
supportrefugees.org.uk/about-2/about/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

of course they aren't "trying" -- it comes naturally to them, it's their nature

What makes you think that? Jews are just regular people, most of them Eastern European.

I meme to do that

Yes, because they are trying to conspire against me.

Regular people don't have mutilated dicks and a face that is 50% nose.

I think most of the hatred on here against Jews is just people who are blue-pilled. They blame everything on the Jews.

I don't like Jews because they are not white and I want to be around people like myself. They can all go to Israel. However, they are generally good people and not a problem. I just prefer being around people that look non disfigured and share similar religious and cultural values.

Circumcision is not just a Jewish thing. Most people in the USA are circumcised. It's for medical reasons.

Are they black? How aren't they white? Most Jews are just Eastern European.

I am non circumcised and think cut dicks look better and cleaner.

>they

Nice one soros.

more sluts

>Jewish
>people
these terms are mutually exclusive

same
I even like the two-tone aspect
I still oppose compulsory circumcision

Probably the same reason people of every nation in history hated them so much they kicked them to the curb.

What that reason is, you'll have to find out yourself

It's like a deep cultural thing going back, literally thousands of years.

Jews are educated and socialized from birth in ways that are inherently adversarial to gentile white Europeans culture.

Basically they hate Jesus. And they see white gentiles as being attached to Christ and Christianity.

The hostility comes out in very strange contorted ways, but it is definatly there…

One of the more interesting ways is a constant harping about 'anti-semitism'… when the truth is they are projection their own anti-gentilism …ever notice that we don't even have a real word for 'Anti-gentilism'

They tell their kids we hate them and want to destroy them, to create fear… this is a useful trait, because it keeps them always united together as allies against an evil enemy.

If they didn't promote fear and loathing of gentiles they would have been assimilated long ago… but they want to live 'as jews' ie separate from others in important ways…so they do what they gotta do… install fear and hate…. which predictably developes into real hostility from non-jews

All that said… on an individual level, jews are pretty much just average people, some good some bad, like everyone else

The Muslim and Jewish communities share a common heritage, and have been connected by many bridges in the past. The Council will serve to build more bridges between and among these communities in future

For its part, the Muslim-Jewish Leadership Council will coordinate and mobilize resources within its networks to offer support for refugees in Europe.

kaiciid.org/news-events/news/groundbreaking-muslim-jewish-leadership-platform-launched-protect-religious-freedom

also
Muslims are Jews’ natural allies in Europe – Rabbi Pinchas Goldschmidt
youtube.com/watch?v=wb_4U2UJucE

and recently

Jewish groups unite to defend Muslims from discrimination
A dozen American organizations team up to support legislation thwarting proposed ban on Muslims entering the US

timesofisrael.com/jewish-groups-unite-to-defend-muslims-from-discrimination/

World Jewish Congress and Central Council of Jews in Germany welcomes refugee flood into Germany:

welt.de/debatte/kommentare/article146203997/Wir-Juden-wissen-wie-bitter-Flucht-ist.html

Germany's Central Council of Jews calls anti-Islamist PEGIDA movement "extremely dangerous":

dw.com/en/german-council-of-jews-chairman-condemns-immensely-dangerous-pegida-movement/a-18143163

European Jewish Congress working on hate speech laws to silence European dissent:

"Dinstein, who is working in conjunction with the European Jewish Congress to draft pan-European legislation against hate speech, said that in his opinion and according to the legislation he is drafting, the sorts of caricatures disparaging the Prophet Muhammad in the satiric magazine Charlie Hebdo should be outlawed."

jpost.com/Diaspora/EJC-president-Islamic-extremists-are-the-new-Nazis-389076

Support Refugees was set up and is managed by The Jewish Council for Racial Equality (JCORE) and West London Synagogue of British Jews.

supportrefugees.org.uk/about-2/about/

They're all going to burn.

Meh. Zionists are the most hate-worthy ones.

this

of course they arent goy

im now mgtow, and former incel. fucking hell man. jesus christ. imagine touching a female like that, how soft she would be, a real person you can talk to her, and her eyes would move and blink. fuck man, i havent had sex in two years, or even spoke to a girl, im such a fucking recluse.

hard to imagine such girls are even real people.

>I'm not trying to subvert you, user

stop being a faggot and go get one

you can be mgtow and still slay puss or even have a gf - generally women are more attracted to dudes who are on a "life mission" and they're just along for the ride.

>come over here, user. Let me shoah you something real nice

fuck off kike
give me ur money so ican buy a real lady

Hope it's an easy bake oven you're about to hop in.

>medical reasons

>She doesn't shave down there.

Who's got the pics of the quotes made by Jews stating they want to get rid of the white man/white race

I work with a dude who is a Jew, admittedly he's probably one of the smartest most competent people I have to deal with. Also, I think my uncle, who is surprise, successful/rich is partly Jewish.

I don't think the problem is with the average Jewish person, but with that fact that they have a bit of an edge on the everyone else from having strict religious views that center around self-control, learning your ancestral history, be responsible for your decisions, not to mention pushing yourself (a lot of them have to learn another language and shit by 12 for-2be JewMan).

For the ones that aren't hyper religious, they just benefited from all the "selective-breeding"/parenting their ancestors did. I think they are normal people like anyone else, with a more thought out docile approach to things.

HOWEVER, I believe the 1%er powerful ones use their resources to conspire against everyone who isn't a Jew. Nepotism is a pretty common trait among any random individual, Jews take it to the next level though. I mean, how can media, banking, politics, and law be so flooded with Jews and them have no responsibility for the condition of those things or the results those things bring forth? With knowing so few Jews in my life, yet hearing so damn much about them (not from here), they are obviously in some form controlling things. Intentional or not, they are clearly ipso facto giving themselves a bad name...

I'd also like to mention, with them being displaced from EVERY country they have ever inhabited... this wouldn't be a fair observation to say their actions, generally, aren't inflammatory/anti-societal. They did help to cause WW2 also.

tldr: Random Jew on the street, "Sup man." Rich successful Jew... I'm suspicious.

thats exactly what a juden WOULD say.....

>this wouldn't be a fair observation without saying their actions, generally, are inflammatory/anti-societal.***