David duke a real Trump supporter or a plant for HIllary to use against Trump?

David duke a real Trump supporter or a plant for HIllary to use against Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hRGAXt6qIn0
prometheism.net/library/jewishsupremacism.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=fQgDgMGuDI0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's an informant.

He's irrelevant.

Using Trump to attentionwhore

He's white.

He probably doesn't go out in the sun, just so he can be as white as possible.

Obviously a real Trump supporter. Fucking conspiritards.

faggot who needs to fuck off

the KKK has been a democrat organization since it's inception after the civil war which the democrats fought against the republicans in defense of slavery

yes, you read that correctly, the democrats fought against abraham lincon's republican party in the civil war to try to keep slavery

Damn... I am now #mentallyhill

crosseyed retarded faggot

He uses Cred Forums level arguments but he has no meme magic so his points fall on deaf ears.

At this point he's either a plant or someone who just genuinely hates Trump. He has to know how fucking toxic he is.

Definitely a plant to try to use against Trump. He's intelligent, so he'd know he's radioactive on the national stage because of his reputation and history.

David Duke being a plant is a republican funded lie.

Gosh you're right. The south then until civil rights was reliably blue. But for the last several decades and today the south has all been reliably red. Did all those yankees move down south to be with their black friends and start voting republican in elections? Or was is something else that happened? Hmm...I wonder.

Why doesn't he get his lazy eye fixed? It's a quick, cheap operation to avoid looking like a retard.

He sees how Trump is bulldozing the way and is walking on the newly carved road.

Possible ally. Needs to be shelved until after the election. We don't have much to work with here. The options are down to fucked and fucked.

Trump supporter

Thats basically what all of Cred Forums does, isnt it?

>what is 'the southern strategy'?

I hope your post is just ironic shitposting and not genuine.

Most KKK members support Hillary. I don't know if this guy actually supports Trump or not. It's possible.

Wtf is that thing? It looks like a shop mannequin.

He's an American who wants to use his above average public exposure to take part in the American political process.
he is probably aware of how toxic the media has made his name, but even so I can understand why he wouldn't want to be silent

Guy needs to his fucking mouth shut. Anything he says will be ammunition for Liberals to us at Trump.

delusional

I don't give one flying fuck about niggers, but if I did, I would probably hate them. If I cared enough about niggers to hate them, why wouldn't I support the candidate who wants even more of them aborted? Why wouldn't I support the candidate that will continue the same policies that keep them dependent on welfare and unmotivated to compete for jobs? I'm not voting for Hillary because I don't hate niggers that much.

*use

guaranteed FBI informant.. 100%. just like hal turner.

He's essentially trying to take up Trump supporters, either oblivious or indifferent to the harm he is doing. Anyone who studies him or listens to his radio show would know he's not a shill, just foolish.

What test is that?

Like, it's super obvious you're being an edgelord, but I still feel bad for you m8. Keep living, things will get better.

he's reptilian

youtube.com/watch?v=hRGAXt6qIn0

Guy's got heart and he shows himself as a true equalist, but he will never look past the first layer of the painting.

hillary received mentoring from a former KKK member

The man denounced everything about the KKK decades ago. If Trump can flip on Obama being a US citizen in a week then I think decades of separation and regret is good enough for Byrd.

It wouldn't be the first time she demonstrated connections to the Klan.

oh shit this guy is one of the kkk grand wizards? how op is he

He's an informant, he is a convicted felon under the control of the FBI or some other federal agency.

He got hit for tax-related shit years ago and they've obviously been holding something back so they have control of him. This is what the FBI does to people involved in extremist groups, and also why you should never trust someone that is a felon or that is suggesting illegal activity.

Look at his stormfront posts from a year ago, he used to really hate Trump because Trump was pro-Israel and actually called him a cuck at one point because Ivanka married a Jew. Suddenly he's pro-Trump and attempting to affiliate himself with Trump at every opportunity?

He is Goa'uld sent to take over the planet.

>what is 'the southern strategy'?
Liberal revisionist history that pretends George Wallace didn't exist.

Not even being edgy. Blacks would do better under Trump.

the dude looks like a fucking wax doll

Not everything is a conspiracy
some people are just retarded

Duke is betraying his own ideals for free publicity.
It says all you need to know about him

Can we talk about how fucking creepy looking he is?

This, Duke is controlled opposition and Stormfag is the literal definition of a honeypot.

Anyone who's dumb enough to support him deserves what they get.

Washed up old has-been that's trying to jump on our bandwagon.

He's a pain in the ass right now, but his platform involves ending the Fed and going along with everything Trump says. If he somehow actually wins, he will be a god.

>the dude looks like a fucking wax doll

He literally is a wax doll, if you read his book, starting at page 12:

prometheism.net/library/jewishsupremacism.pdf

he spends a lot of time in that book writing about what his like was like as a wax doll in various parts of Europe and North America.

On election day, in the privacy of a voting booth, he casts his vote for Trump. That's all that matters.

Definitely a plant, or just incredibly stupid. There's no way he doesn't realize that him showing support for Trump damages Trumps image.

Then again he's an anti-semitic white supremacist so maybe he IS that stupid.

>Anything he says will be ammunition for Liberals to us at Trump

Trump is a Zionist. If you had listened to the speech that Trump gave before the Jewish world rulers at A.I.P.A.C. shown in the video below:

youtube.com/watch?v=fQgDgMGuDI0

then you would know that Trump is a hard core Zionist and hard core Jewish Supremacist (Trump's daughter converted to Orthodox Judaism and married an Orthodox Jew).

This is Duke himself shilling his own book

>the most well known KKK member promotes his book on Cred Forums

jesus christ lol. You can't make this shit up. You fucking racist sperglords deserve this.

Opportunistic hyena and useful idiot for the left.
Saged, because I'm sick of seeing him on here.

Despite how goofy this fucker is, is My Awakening really a vital read?

Duke really? Go to bed man and shave that stupid looking beard or at least dye it you look like a shitty second life avatar

I like david duke

You got to keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Nazi Germany knew this, too

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement

ITT: Assblasted kikes.

Can't wait to see the look on their faces when he wins his run for senate.

MAKE AMERICA WHITE AGAIN.

Neo nazis are the stupidest creatures on the planet

he looks like circumcised foreskin stretched over a mannequin used to train people to perform cpr

butthurt pole
hitler was right about you

Says the floppy-eared toilet cleaner with an IQ in the single digits.

Colombia talking
projection

4th reich when?

don't ask me how I know this but David Duke is 100% FBI. His posts are tells. Go through them. He is intel through and through.