Turn on TV

>Turn on TV
>See "racist" pepes
>It's Rachel Maddow

How did it come to this? What if Trump doesn't succeed?

I'm actually getting scared guys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Im2V2tgfB1Y
endchan.xyz/.media/a18332e643d7cb83515627b693496fc0-applicationpdf
youtube.com/watch?v=AnpTWKKWQ1o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Boy_Who_Cried_Wolf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fucking autistic

Is this real? Link please.

It doesn't matter.

We've already won....

The fire has risen

>having a cable subscription

>tfw I have all these Pepes saved

Fug. If Trump loses how soon before they come for us?

youtube.com/watch?v=Im2V2tgfB1Y

You want to know how it came to this? On page 11 of the Stalag edition of Mein Kampf, Hitler dedicates his book to a hero named "Claus von Pepe" or "Klaus von Pape" or something like that, see page 11:

where it says that Pepe "fell in front of the Feldherrnhalle"

on page 11:

Pepe, Claus von, Merchant, born August 16th, 1904

This is just more Clinton "stuck in the 1990s."

It's freakin' Pepe. It's like Clinton flipping out about Eric Cartman in South Park or Grand Theft Auto.

It's silly. She looks silly.

Normal people are gonna be like... "WTF? How does a frog represent white supremacy? Am I missing something? She serious?"

I hope that normies react that way. This idiocy is killing me.

What point was she trying to make? Seems like she just gave us a shout out. Silly Madcow doesn't even realize she's helping us.

>Normal people are gonna be like... "WTF? How does a frog represent white supremacy? Am I missing something? She serious?"

It's like I told you man, there is a Claus von Pepe mentioned as being a hero on page 11 of the Stalag edition of Mein Kampf:

Stalag edition (by an unknown translator) is the only edition of Mein Kampf that was published officially by the NSDAP to give copies to British soldiers who were in German P.O.W. camps during WW2 so that the P.O.W.'s could have something in their native english language to read.

Mister President, we cannot underestimate the seriousness of the threat posed by the cartoon frog.

LMAO
M
A
O
out of the detailed list of trump's health condition that he decides to publicize, she took out nothing but "testesterone levels above average, people applaud it, THIS IS BAD, FUCK MEN, TESTESTERONE IS BAD, MEN ARE BAD"
funniest thing i've seen today

>a hero named "Claus von Pepe" or "Klaus von Pape"

>As a form of Nicholas, Klaus means "the people's victory" and implies someone who serves his community and devotes himself to the greater good.

>In German, von [fɔn] is a preposition which approximately means of or from. When it is used as a part of a German family name, von is usually a nobiliary particle and indicates a noble father's lineage.

Klaus Von Pepe is literaly translated as Victory of the People From Pepe
>Victory of the People From Pepe

what the fuck happened in Landsberg Jail? maybe Trump time travelled back and has a meeting with him.

>mfw she's throwing the election over an internet frog cartoon character
toppest of keks, is this even reality anymore? That LHC must have worked...

Trump is a fucking time Traveller

He has so many rare Pepes. It's almost like he collects them.

>turn on TV
>it's on MSNBC

Do you want to know how I know you're a faggot, OP?

Waiting for a meme or something like that dank as fuck based off of Maddow

PEPE!!!

Rest assured this is all going to work out, you shouldn't be scared OP.

The fact that they're devoting segments to cartoon frogs with swastikas drawn on them should be your first clue.

youtube.com/watch?v=AnpTWKKWQ1o

It's like people don't remember that they already tried calling him a racist. Over and over and over, this is the result, he's winning.

Fuck Richard spencer, he doesn't own the alt-right

>That Richard Spencer faggot

Holy fuck, I cringed so hard. Are these faggots so insecure that they can't take themselves seriously enough to just have ONE serious conversation without spouting something like "DANK MEMES LEL xD HAHA PLEASE DONT LOOK AT ME AS A SERIOUS PERSON,THIS IS ALL IRONIC JUST INCASE YOU DONT LIKE ME, IM JUST BEING IRONIC AND SILLY, NOT SERIOUS xD"

Even at university campus student elections all these faggots are outlining policies then they just HAVE to promise more "Dank memes" and have a photo of themselves squatting while making peace signs because GOD FORBID someone doesn't like them and they can't just claim it was all a joke anyway.

Please do not give these insecure beta virgins any more attention.

Maddow going after frogs and Infowars store products. The hell is going on?

i really don't like spencer but i love jared taylor. and taylor did that memey sax performance for UTR's alt right video.

>the altimeter is dropping
Fantastic.

bump

>jared taylor
How is jew wife these days?

considering Pepe is the avatar of the one true God Kek, doesn't this make the mainstream media a bunch of left wing intolerant kekophobes?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Boy_Who_Cried_Wolf

It's a brave new world