Did Milo just try to scam people out of donations on /r/the_donald?

Did Milo just try to scam people out of donations on /r/the_donald?

Other urls found in this thread:

r.go1dfish.me/r/The_Donald/comments/5353i4/announcing_nimble_america/
ceddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5353i4/announcing_nimble_america/
nimbleamerica.com/about
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/536b4p/something_strange_i_found_on_the_nimbleamerica/
opencorporates.com/companies/us_ct/1178430
nimbleamerica.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Nimble-America-Inc.-Articles-of-Incorporation-501c4.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CT_(company)
ceddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/536b4p/something_strange_i_found_on_the_nimbleamerica/
inquisitr.com/3517784/milo-yiannopoulos-controversy-controversial-breitbart-editor-accused-of-trying-to-scamdonald-trump-supporters-with-nimble-america-pac/
archive.is/BoTxN
politico.com/story/2016/08/donald-trump-fundraiser-hawes-227486
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/535l9m/screams_rrrreeeeeeeeeeeee111/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/535jkk/about_what_happened_tonight/
pastebin.com/7HScnF2a
pastebin.com/Kea218QL
pastebin.com/rUPXMmm0
pastebin.com/L140WbZx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who cares.

Anyone dumb enough to give money to not a Jew, or Honosexual, or a coal burner.... But ALL THREE, deserves to be scammed.

So he's a billionaire asking for donations?

Kek

Who was the wealthy guy? Thiel?

Probably a Nigerian prince.

THANKS FOR CORRECTING ALL THE RECORDS
YOU REALLY MADE ME THINK
ABOUT HOW SOON
YOU'LL KILL YOURSELF
YOUR CAMPAIGN'S ON THE BRINK!
YOU REALLY MADE ME THINK
ABOUT HOW SOON
YOU'LL KILL YOURSELF
YOU REALLY MADE ME THINK
ABOUT HOW SOON
YOU'LL KILL YOURSELF
YOU REALLY MADE ME THINK
ABOUT HOW SOON
YOU'LL KILL YOURSELF
YOU REALLY MADE ME THINK
ABOUT HOW SOON
YOU'LL KILL YOURSELF

couple mods are involved and were banning/deleting shit.

think they were up to some sketchy shit, not just trying to get paid.

Eh? I've been browsing Cred Forums in excess of 5 years. Genuinely curious. I always knew that Milo was a sellout, but I didn't realize it was this bad.

Seriously, he did it again? Jew just can't help himself.

heres where you can see what was deleted

i think it's a setup to either subvert the sub or trying to trump himself about donation regulations.

check this shit -
So you've been planning this for months.

Yet the website has about 2 hours of design implementation.

And is ripped from the DJT website template. Which is what other scams have been doing this election cycle.

And no one can be named, for no real arguable reason.

And instead of being registered as a PAC, you've supposedly registered as a charity.

Located in a strip mall.

With a phone number states away.

And you decided to do this on a Friday night, when you could test it with the least impact.

And you delete any post questioning it.

And you honestly expect us to believe you don't intend to at best put up a billboard and get your fingers in that pie.

K
-

hes a cuck

>caring about reddit
>caring about a fag

Please stop talking about this faggot.

He's a forced meme and liberal infiltrator. A poor one at that, and one on,y the most degenerate actually buy into.

Please sage this and all milo threads. I know you're talking about something bad he supposively did, but he needs to not be spoken of st all. He embodies literally everything bad about the left.

we already knew all the mods were cancer after the last Mr_Trump split.

Keep an eye on this.

FYI go1lfish.me is now also creddit.

On any reddit page if you replace the reddit 'r' with a 'c' in the url it will show you all the deleted comments for that page.

(Same thing just faster.)

e.g.

ceddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5353i4/announcing_nimble_america/

Probably

It looks like milo has been removed from mods there. Wtf m8?

No it is real. My name is Bill Gates and I am a billionaire. I made that reddit thread and I post on Cred Forums in my spare time.

Milo is a Jew leftist infiltrating, coalburning, faggit opportunist. No surprise he's trying to scam redditors out of their shekels

Why not just donate to the trump campaign? Typical Jew, has to be the middle man to suck off some shekels out of the goyim. I wish that boisterous faggot would go away.

>06:12:58
Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and fucking wise.

Thank you, user.

>Bill Gates
>Britbong

Fake and gay

So much deleted shit oh my fucking god why do they accept that.... cucks...

Yes.

If he had any clue what he was talking about, he would have said he was founding a PAC, not a "non-profit".

Kikes gonna kike.

Holy shit, look at WHAT they're deleting. Absolutely subversive. Those mods are fucking slime.

> Reddit is full of shitty nu-media hacks trying to monetize their audience.

What a fucking surprise. I am going to enjoy the desperate choking of our current media models as everyone realizes that clicks do not actually mean revenue.

They saw instant backlash and scolding. Faggot mods thinking they have any sort of power or influence aside from banning shills. Trying to exploit the love for Donald Trump by manipulating people into donating their "non-profit" organization.... kek

>newfag tax

This is their website's "About" page. Sketchy as fuck. Also it looks like the president admitted to tax evasion in his bio.

nimbleamerica.com/about

Oh shit, is Cred Forums hopping off Milo's cock? Sweet. Never liked that faggot.

Somebody tl;dr this shit

Milo's gayer than we ever knew

Mods stickied two posts from one "NimbleRichMan". First one was an AMA where he was asking for donations, second one was the one in the OP.

Users immediately got suspicious and started pointing out that everything about, i.e. the posts, the website, the fact that there's only a month and a half left in the election, was shady and then the mods started mass deleting critical posts.

And "NimbleRichMan" is assumed to be Milo?

I don't think its Milo but there are definitely some questions that still need to be answered.

We've never liked him. Only the liberals in denial on /r/the_cuckold did.

Are you implying Milo and the OP are the same guy? Also no one here donates to Milo.

OH wow really funny how a place like reddit that puts retards in charge of hundreds of thousands of people can dive right into corruption

this happens way too fucking often and then there's some coverup like they're high level fraudsters or something when in reality they're just fucking idiots who can't even scheme right

rofl

even Trump hasn't donated one red cent to Alex Jones who he supposedly supports, why should the little people support some faceless entity who eclipses the entire lifetime earnings of 1000+ average working class people

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/536b4p/something_strange_i_found_on_the_nimbleamerica/

SCAM CONFIRMED REDDIT ADMIN IN ON IT LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

whats with these people and scams? it seems like every couple months theres some "HIGH LEVEL REDDIT ADMINS" who put together something like this

High level admin gotta eat

Here's my thinking.
Milo was duped into thinking this was legit as well.

Either that, or he thought this would be a good idea, then didn't realize it was like Steam paid mods, half cocked and they didn't know how the userbase would react.

I don't think milo had shit intentions, this was just all poorly executed.

opencorporates.com/companies/us_ct/1178430
same adress
looks like its fucking western union PO box

Who is:
Name: Contact Privacy Inc. Customer 124670320
Organization: Contact Privacy Inc. Customer 124670320
Mailing Address: 96 Mowat Ave, Toronto ON M4K 3K1 CA

Literally privated their who is

Fucking milo i cant belive i like the guy
I would dig more but wdfi.org is down

>paid to shitpost

LET'S DO THIS

Fail to see how we can lose on this.

Yep

nimbleamerica.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Nimble-America-Inc.-Articles-of-Incorporation-501c4.pdf

They are registered to
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CT_(company)

another degree of anonymity
what the fuck

SHUT IT DOWN

ceddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/536b4p/something_strange_i_found_on_the_nimbleamerica/

inquisitr.com/3517784/milo-yiannopoulos-controversy-controversial-breitbart-editor-accused-of-trying-to-scamdonald-trump-supporters-with-nimble-america-pac/

looks like mods got fucked by ctr

LOL BTFO

>faggot jew and co trying to jew money from honest individuals
What's new here?

Milo needs to get his fucking house in order.

Best case scenario, this was an unintentional fuck up that has damaged his image and brand.

Worst case scenario, he tried to holocaust everyone.

I suspect the truth is somewhere in the middle, but as far as I'm concerned, fucking dropped.

people who unironically support Milo deserve to be scammed. he's already pulled this shit once before to the tune of 100 thousand dollars. Fucking idiots.

>Be "Conservative"
>get sucked in by a literal coalburning, flambuoyant homosexual who is obviously a scam artist and laughs at you behind your backs
>die

unbelievable that people actually support this guy. he hates all of you and laughs at you, he just plays on everyones hatred of PC to play you all like a fiddle. he's the type of person who can't handle NOT being famous, so he will do anything to achieve it

There's audio of mods discussing the whole thing, milo is on there and someone who sounds exactly like Shkreli, who is very rich and Milo has been hanging out with

Not a chance.

The styling of their website is stolen from Trump's official site, and the team page is... well:

archive.is/BoTxN

It lists USERNAMES, not real names.

> NimbleRichMan
> Vice-President

Is milo is actually a liberal just taking advantage of the alt right, or do all faggots have literally no shame?

He's just a blatant opportunist desu. He just says what a bunch of bitter 20 year old white kids want to hear and they give him coke money

Please let this end Milo's career. Roll for 1488 to end Milo's Jewish lies for good.

Rollo

My odds look good.

Rollarando

Let's do it.

Damn I guess Cred Forums was right. Never EVER trust a kike.

They really are fucking idiots. This is about the 3rd time the userbase has revolted on them. I like to check The_Donald sometimes but I'm hunkering down in Cred Forums and Trump General until this shit blows over. I hope this doesn't end up affecting Trump's campaign somehow.

A Jew is scamming people for money? Who woulda thunk?

KEK STRIKE THIS DEGENERATE FALSE PROPHET DOWN

this is Kony 2012 all over again , soon they will masturbate in public

Close
llor

I can be at any reddit moderators house in 18 hours.

I already have the dox of a few of them.

If they don't publicly explain what was really going on, I will get an explanation for us.

NOW READ THIS LINK, IT'S CRITICAL, AND SHARE IT:

politico.com/story/2016/08/donald-trump-fundraiser-hawes-227486

Note how that story broke last month and now, a few weeks later - about how long it takes to get paperwork accepted - a copycat has shown up.

HMMMMMMM

Rollin that final nail in the coffin

>ceddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5353i4/announcing_nimble_america/

Wow, that's pretty damning

Also before anyone gets smart, I don't need sights to shove a short barreled AR into your body and start pulling the trigger. /k/ can go back to jerking off over their mosin nagants and clip vs magazine nitpicks.

Let's persuade his followers to abandon him in a mosque.

You sound completely bonkers.

The worst part is that if this ordeal reaches the MSM he'll be painted as the posterchild of the alt right and how he defines us, even though we want nothing to do with him.

Please yell memes when you get arrested so we recognize you on the news.

SeeLet's end this faggot.

Roll for milos roping

The plan all along. How convenient that Pepe and this "Alt-Right" get mainstream leftist attention.

>people being surprised that a kike is scamming them
wow

Thanks

I don't get it, are you trying to lure people to a virus infected site? :( I don't want to get a virus.

jcm is a cunt and needs to step down immediately

Okay, I will

The moderator closest to me is in the northeastern US. I will visit him first and demand answers.

This triggers Milo.

Will you redditors fuck off already? Cred Forums has its own immigration issue, too many redditors coming here and turning this place into their fucking hugbox.

It's a leddit archive site that shows their censorship. I went there a few months ago.

>Reddit
>Gay jewish niggerlover
It`s like you want to be laughed at.

lmao good post leaf

Almost all of his money is tied up in assets/real estate
You can't liquidate this shit overnight, even if you absolutely had to and were willing to take the financial hit from doing it.
Just like any other investment, if you sell at the wrong time it easily goes from a gain to a loss.

If there's anything to criticize, it's that he didn't plan this ahead and build up a warchest ahead of time.

Thank you, I'm just an internet pussyassbitch!

Fags BTFO.

He's scum, I saw more stuff related to him scamming people about a month ago - not sure if it's related to this or not.

Milo was always out to exploit people for himself, and he actually convinced some of you retards to like him.

WITH JEWS
YOU LOSE

Let's make Milo the next Jeb!

We liked the libs chimp outs when he arrived, he has always been a sub-par speaker very full of himself.

FEMA camps for Milo.

>I have supported Donald's presidential ambitions for years
If that shitty reddit-tier stripper meme didn't already set off flags, this is where anyone who truly supports Trump would have been clued into the fact that they're being scammed.

Rollahoax

>oh!
you changed my whole perspective in life... ;)

Sorry posted my thread to late before I saw this.

Here is my thread. I'm not shilling it.

Lol.
Milo, the self proclaimed leader of the alt-right, creator of the alt-right and the authority who writes books on the alt-right. Has literally just stole millions of pounds (£1=$1000) from the plebbit community (money for Trump's campaigb) along with a bunch of the mods and people are okay with it.
When will the cult of this guy end? He has already been outed as an infiltrator.

Based. Read the Advanced Institute for Homophobia on MPC if you really want to learn.

is this a real pic in the background? source? pretty funny, huh

It is not the first time his "charities" were sketchy. I If I remember correctly, his "white privilege" scholarship fund has yet to be distributed.

The means, opportunity, and motive

Why do criminals ever do criminal things?

The reason the rule is there is because r/The_Donald doesn't want to face the same fate as r/European did.

Lol nice try shill

>You have failed to Correct The Recordâ„¢, please try again some other time.

Two shekels have been subtracted from your account.

It's been embezzled.

>Just Stop

No, it's not. They call themselves the alt-right yet I get for saying My Nigger.

The place is like that because it's reddit. I called Milo a fag and got destroyed by nu-males.

Remember that leddit admins are just users. If the bluepilled admins are tricked into letting a kike join their ranks, you'll get shit like this

Milo calls himself a fag. This isn't really controversial.

I'm not talking about the way they label themselves, I'm talking about r/The_Donalds attempts at self-preservation, it's clear that Trump is popular even on Reddit, and the nu-male admins hate that. Those rules are only in place to keep it alive. r/European was openly anti-Jewish and anti-Arab, and was always filled with depressing and hateful messages about migrants, the only users that gave that sub the light of optimism were Russians, of all the fucking people in the world.

Also, kek, I'm sorry you had to endure that, were you banned?

Yes, it is.

Unless you call him "The Dangerous Faggot", expect a ban. It's reddit and is generally left wing.

For fuck sake this guy says he gave the right permission to use the word Faggot. He's a joke.

That's pretty gay.

Yes, I posted there for a week and got banned on 3 accounts for basically Cred Forums behavior.

They always literally say "hurt durr I'm a Cred Forums user", it's cringe, they think of Cred Forums as some "secret" club.

They are literally liberals.

I dunno, once you enter Reddit or the real world, you gotta drop that mindset of (((THOSEFUCKINGKIKESAREBEHINDEVERYTHINGWRONGWITHTHEWORLD))) and enter the mindset of "Oh my, those guns and right wing KKK hooligans should be banned outright!"

Okay, it doesn't necessarily have to be that way, but dropping the right wing mindset once with friends or something helps, and if you can't try to think about something other than Jews, faggots, or Arabs ruining muh cuntri.

And to add on to that, don't be incredibly butthurt about it, at the end of the day, they're the skinny can't do anything nu-male faggots that deserve to die, and you're not.

llor

>hey guys, I'm extremely rich. Give me some money

Do people actually fall for this?

Thanks. Is it time to brigade the comments on Breitbart to demand they fire him? For not supporting Israel enough of course /;=)

+1

>guys, you can't push your agenda or even believe what you believe if you want to push the overton window your way

Surprisingly yes, people assume someone rich isn't there to scam them because he doesn't need the money. Lots of con artists do that, pretend to be rich.

[–]BruceJennerTesticles 7 points an hour ago
Ignoring for the moment the "weirdness" of blacking out SOME user names, but leaving one in the clear...
The message exchange there:
We heard from the lawyer. He is not sure on the 501c3 yet and said that approval for the 501c4 would be best. Would 501C4 be OK with you guys?
Is both frigging insane and demonstrative of complete dipshittery on so many levels.
There doesn't seem to be ANY comprehension of the MAJOR distinction and (operational & purpose) differences between the 501(c)3 and 501(c)4 entities -- this isn't just "red shirt or blue shirt" stuff -- much less does there seem to be ANY concern over the consequences/impact of it... which is weird enough in and of itself.
The lawyer in this case being "not sure on the 501c3" and yet that "approval for the 501c4 would be best" -- is truly ABSURD -- either the person typing this didn't comprehend (or isn't doing a good job of summarizing the lawyers advice)... Or else that l attorney is completely outside of his area of expertise (i.e. inexperienced/incompetent -- which DOES happen).
You don't "go forward with the launch today" when you really HAVEN'T yet received confirmation that the IRS has approved your 501(c) status... you just frigging don't do that. There are no words for how STUPID this is (we're talking potential CRIMINAL charges).
And then of course, why in the world would anyone "snapshot" this conversation (blacking out SOME user names)... much less UPLOAD it to an image sharing site... and then link to that image on the org's website "FAQ" page as an image tag for a sample of a "billboard"??? WTFlyingF?????

Sorry, but I'd rather not lose friends over political beliefs, I try to keep that talk at a minimum, and maybe once in a while slip in a redpill. :^)

just ignor the faggot and hell go away, fuck milo

He will be BLACKED to death from anal destruction.

>he's not friends with redpilled people

I am friends with two red pilled people, and we don't talk about politics, we just send each other shitposts via skype and go out to restaurants and clubs.

Just post the screen cap with an archive typed on it. Your post looks like spam.

I got banned on the donald because i said milo is a sodomite piece of shit that wi burn with the rest of them and they banned me

I think you would do better to post hate facts. Bible thumping is easy to dismiss.

Thiel isn't that fucking stupid.

I got there and i don't have a virushave a virushave a virus go there too and youyouyou will see for yourselfselfselfKEK IS RISING.

Okay inverse satan:

Also why are so many of these donald guys obsessed with the tendies meme? Are they just trying to be gud 4chin memers?

Do they not realize that tendies is an old /r9k/ meme and that /r9k/ was just a meme from the start and actual real life shut in autists only came to that board in droves thinking they were now in good company?

Wtf, so tryhard and gay

I don't think it was any wealthy guy because everything from the username to the ways he conveyed his richness was pretty much what a 13 year old would to to pretend to be 'rich' online.

It's all anonymous and behind secrecy that no legal consequences for them even if highly criminal. Whats the point if all this? They must've known this is bad.

Well done.

I really don't think the origin of the meme is as important as its use. Pepe began as an innocuous webcomic and now is condemned by a serious contender for political office.

At over 200k users they're a nice little captive audience, ripe for some campaign donation shenanigans. Luckily they saw it for what it was, immediately. Fuck Milo.

Honestly I'm not ruling this out as a false flag. This was too easy to solve. Someone is trying to demoralize Trump supporters.

Does Milo have a green username? I thought only admins had that.

THIS IS MADE UP DRAMA

WHY THE FUCK DO YOU GUYS FALL FOR THIS SHIT SO EASILY?

DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT FALL FOR CTR DIVIDE AND CONQUER TACTICS. THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT. THEY WANT US TO ATTACK THE PEOPLE SUPPORTING US. DO NOT REPLY TO THEIR THREADS.

We want to stump Milo. That's why.

a) this is not made up drama, this is a serious thing

b) how do you post while manually satisfying 3 ahmeds with sexual emergencies, hans?

Mods do. I believe that he was de-modded, about half of them were.

CONTEXT:
Now deleted thread that 'Nimble Rich Man' aka anonymous obscenely rich person's thread trying to get money from /r/the_donald:
SCREENSHOT