Video shows two Austin, Texas students hit by cars near bus stops

youtube.com/watch?v=vN_gT0t2-ao
>Austin Independent School District Police are urging drivers to be on the lookout for students and school buses after two students are hit by cars after getting off the bus. They also want parents to remind children to look both ways before crossing the street.
keyetv.com/news/local/video-shows-two-aisd-students-hit-by-cars-near-bus-stops
wtf texas

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yVUE-S42jn8?t=27
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

austin is nothing but idiots just like the rest of texas

Well, that's life.

Living in California and knowing Texas has the same law regarding driving, I can tell you that those are probably illegals.

Little shits not checking both sides of the road, even with the bus telling drivers to stop.

>both accidents involve trucks
Texan here. Pickup truck drivers need to be gassed

Nah, people are shit drivers nowadays.

Don't teach kids to look both ways, teach cars to stop for children. Shitlords.

>austin

and nothing of value was lost.

>Austin
Just natural selection in effect

This. Most of these trucks are city boys driving fancy driveway queens that ain't seen a day of work

Both of those stupid fucking kids ran out in front of the driver. Not the driver's fault.

BAN ASSAULT TRUCKS

Its not the drivers fault though.

got that new Tacoma though look how fucking badass

Do you not see the flashing STOP sign? Kid's still retarded, though.

The first one is the driver's fault for not checking for pedestrians before turning. The second one just had an autist kid

Do they not have laws to stop at school bus stop signs in the shit hole you live in?

Whites are child killing savages. Not news OP.

Austinite here, our drivers are Italy tier. If you come here, watch out.

Yeah. But we also teach our children not to jaywalk and look both ways before crossing the street.

Flashing stop signs wouldn't be needed if common sense was taught

You're supposed to stop for school buses when they're loading
People wouldn't do that so now they have cameras on the busses to catch anyone going past.
They also have to use those to catch drivers on their phone, because people don't follow that law either.

That isn't jaywalking you fucking mouth breather. Don't blow throw stop signs
No. You're suppose to stop when the fucking sign is up, retard. It's specifically for both getting on and off the bus.

Austin is literally the go to name for kids with autism

No surprise

> run in front of a moving car
> Get hit and act shocked

Stupid faggots. I wish they would have died.

We already do. At least I was when I took my driver's test. You're taught that if a school bus is stopped, not to drive around it.

Went through the thread

>Most Americans
OMG THOSE POOR CHILDREN GOT HIT BY THOSE SHITLORD TRUCKS.
>Non-Americans
They ran in front the trucks, hence it's their fault

What is it with Americans and their victim culture? Especially with women and children?

These kids ran into a moving car

These are such weird accidents.

First hit:
Driver and the runner are at fault for both being complete oblivious retards

Same thing in scenario two except it's wholly the driver at fault because what he did was illegal. Have to stop with a wide berth when a school bus sign is extended and flashing.

The kid is still fucking stupid though.

Technically both times the drivers are at fault. The first kid acted ok because it was a crosswalk and he probably had the light. Dumbass drivers think green light means you get to make a right turn without looking but you always have to watch for pedestrians. Second was a fucking autist who should have looked both ways before running out into the street. The lesson learned is this: Even if you have the right-of-way, you should probably watch out for those giant steel contraptions that move at high speeds.

It's a student thing, not a texas thing. They were always getting splattered at my libtard university, I can only imagine how much worse it is now with social media and smartphones and shit. Most braindead generation yet.

you think that was bad?

Try this.
youtu.be/yVUE-S42jn8?t=27

shieet

Webm?

Can we get some webm's up in the chat

Beaners lol...

> No skid marks
> Didn't stop to render the situation

Both of there asses are going to Jail here in Texas.

Retarded kids got darwined.

Srsly..

Why can't we do both? People rail on guns, but cars kill more people than anything else on the planet.

lolwut

That second kid actively tried to get hit.

Dear god is this what our educational system has become? Run along the travel path of an oncoming car?