Leftists genuinely believe the natural progression of coherent thoughts gravitates toward liberalism

leftists genuinely believe the natural progression of coherent thoughts gravitates toward liberalism

what evidence do they have to support this? where at in the bible do they think makes that true?

its all in publications written by leftists user

Imagine being alive 200 years ago:

>No out homosexuals. Women can't vote anywhere.

100 years ago:

>Ocar Wilde is out, women about to get the vote in most nations you'd want to live in.

Now:

>Only in shithole countries like Jamaica and Muslim ones can homosexuals not be out. Women can vote everywhere except Saudi Arabia.

Notice a trend?

yes i do

>meritard liberal education is so shit that they think democratic electorate systems always existed and that homosexuals were always closeted

made me think

>coherent
>bible
Stop falseflagging with retarded arguments nigger

.t racially confused earthquake mongrel refugee

dues gevalt dumb goy

>The last 50 years of human history is enough to extrapolate forever into the future!

I'm a literal Italian chaotic Christian
I met the fucking pope when I was younger

Stop falseflagging, nigger, Cred Forums isn't this stupid

the pope is a fag and so are you

Imagine being in Rome in 50 AD

In her case I'm pretty certain it was the bullet that made anyone give a fuck about her.

And yet he's more coherent than the bible will ever be

>muh pope

literally who gives a fuck you gigantic faggot

So, democracy has been spreading? Over time?

>A trend.

>being pushed behind drone strikes and proxy war
>"spreading"

Well

Literally the pope

Muhammad "teaches"(grooms) his 9 year old bride. He writes Koran. Arabia turns to shit and whole world has to deal with stupid Musilms.

Coherent as in uniting than yes. It's easy for people to accept popes lies than admit the truth.

It's a cult and all cults define intelligence as agreeing with the cult.

>(((scientific))) world view reduces your choices to determinism or randomness (there is no alternative, goy, don't trust your own interpretation, your senses lie to you)
>from this they jump to the bandwagon that everybody should do as they please
>"beauty is in the eye of the beholder"
>make everything ugly