So let me get this straight

So let me get this straight,

>live in San Antonio
>46% hispanics, 26% white, 7% black
>everyone at my college is a fucking beaner
>all of sudden celebrating the majority culture and ethnic group is regarded as "diversity"

what the fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/@29.5629227,-98.3362481,3a,75y,237h,90t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1somef41bb7blvbxN2Axpd0g!2e0!6s//geo2.ggpht.com/cbk?panoid=omef41bb7blvbxN2Axpd0g&output=thumbnail&cb_client=maps_sv.tactile.gps&thumb=2&w=203&h=100&yaw=237.91684&pitch=0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1
discord.gg/pV83yYP
dailymotion.com/video/x66vpe_inejiro-asanuma-assassination-foota_news
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

diversity is code for white genocide

better watch out 7% goes down ... fast

It's only diversity if it involves nothing related to white Europeans because Europe apparently has no culture

*Hispanic

HISPANIC IS NOT A RACE

ALL THE BROWN PEOPLE AT YOUR COLLEGE ARE MESTIZO BEANERS

I AM STARTING A PETITION FOR THE GOVERNMENT TO CREATE AN "INDIAN RAPE BABY" RACE FOR ALL THE BROWN """HISPANICS"""" SO THEY CAN STOP STEALING THE SPANIARD'S WORDS AND MAKING THEM BROWN

GIT USED TO IT BITCH
WE RUNNIN DIS SHIT NOW

If minorities were smart enough to do statistics, they wouldn't have to celebrate diversity.

those numbers must not reflect the mostly white suburbs

>tips fedora

Yes. As a Spaniard, this triggers me too.
+1 signature

Hey man, I live in San Antonio too. I think we're like 22% "non-hispanic white." I love all of the gang violence, drug trafficking, stray dogs, and garbage being strewn all over the place because we're so "multi-cultural."

It's amazing when you leave this place and head to the Hill Country you feel like you're back in America and not in Mexico. Wanna hang out some time?

It doesn't make any sense that they call Mexicans minorities when they are without question the majority here.

>tips menstrual blood pancake

>San Antonio was 92% white in 1960

Wow, the jews sure work fast.

Accounting major at UTSA

UTSA is based and not very liberal at all

Im glad we are getting rid of Romo though

>stray dogs
I live in a decent part of town and I see stray cats and dogs fucking everywhere. Not to mention all the dead ones on the roads from time to time.

I just want to finish my education here and get out as fast as possible. It's not been fun being the only white kid in every class during high school.

Most girls are your typical fat small mexican ladies too, so there's nothing to be gained here either.

Were all the Mexicans "white" back then according to the census though? I kind of figured there would be a lot of Mexicans here since we're a large city only a few hours from the border.

I'm not originally from here by the way, and I'm moving soon as well. It's just a dirty city.

>Were all the Mexicans "white" back then according to the census though?

No. There were hardly any spics in this country. Then the immigration act of 1965 opened the borders.

In 1960, there were 5~ million.
In 2010, there were 60~ million.

We've been invaded from the south. Democrats looked the other way because of votes. Republicans looked the other way because of cheap labor.

Quit fucking lying man

You are just a beta autist

So so SO much hot ass at UTSA

I have to tell you, the women here are fucking atrocious. Fat short dark goblin people. Any time I've traveled the comparison is even more stark. I prefer white women overall, but I've seen beautiful Latina women in other places, but Mexican mestizos are particularly gross.

Like I said, I've lived in a fair amount of places and San Antonio isn't unbearable, but there's problems you have here that you don't have in whiter places.

I know for a fact UIW is has a lot of hardcore leftie professors, and I've heard mixed things about Trinity. I don't know much about how leftie other schools around here are. You're not former military by chance are you?

Literally anything that is non-white is considered diversity nowadays. Just like how questioning it is racist. Orwell was right.

They want to live with the mindset that they're the minority no matter how large of a majority they actually are.

No, I think you've never been out of town. I went to visit a relative in Maine and I saw a ton of hot white women. I can't imagine how a person from a predominantly white culture would feel if they visited San Antonio. I'm not denying we have some hotties, but a lot of them are either complete sluts, got some serious issues or are already taken. The majority ARE unattractive and same looking mexican girls.

Well the problem now isn't how many are coming over the border but how many children they have here. Numbers at the border are actually down, but they have much more kids than the average white family. Even NPR talked about this, in that their numbers keep growing just because of the generations born here alone, not including the border hoppers who will eventually do the same.

Anecdotally, these goblins don't have children or families; they have fucking litters and broods.

Not former military, i grew up in SA and graduated from Brandeis.

Just stay on the Northside or in Boerne and you will learn to love San Antonio

Also whites can't get minority scholarship in Hawaii despite being less than 10% of the state population

You go to UTSA senpai?

Universities are going to be outliers, this city has garbage women if you go to other similar sized cities around the country, and you'd also be surprised at how other university campuses have hotter women.

Yeah and the city wants to annex parts of Boerne. There's a reason people don't want to live in Bexar county. I actually live near the 410 loop near Leon Valley but I'm not in an extremely shitty neighborhood (there are some really bad ones in SA in general).

I wonder how many Cred Forumsacks are in SA?

Yeah, I do. I just want to finish my undergrad and apply to some decent PhD programs up north. I'd like to avoid East and West coasts as well as the whole South.

I dont have too much of an issue with the native mexicans at UTSA, most are whitewashed anyway. What concerns me is the massive influx of ghetto ass niggers from houston. Fuck it makes my blood boil seeing them walk around in little tribes being obnoxious as hell.

I know some cute freshmen down there if you want to mingle OP. also were you at the game tonight?

Unless you're going for a rare program, you have a lot of options that aren't the south or one of the coasts.

I was born there. What a shame to see it fall.
F

>little tribes
I think everyone notices this. It's obvious as fuck. Africa was a mistake, we should've never brought those subhumans to our beautiful continent.

libtards can't into logic

for example, 53% of police related shooting victims are white, not black, but if you were to launch a "white lives matter" movement they would label you a racist, nevermind that more white people are killed by cops than blacks

libturds fail at logic, its a waste of time trying to reason with them. their logic is based on emotions, not facts

Me too. What's your major?

That's an interesting thing about a lot of Mexicans I've noticed. There's a significant amount of them that at their core seem like they want to be white or be like whites. A lot of them don't have the eternal victim complex that blacks have. Lefties are trying to change that though. Some are smart enough to realize that Trump wanting to deport illegals isn't an inherently racist concept, it's a legal issue.

On the other hand, many of them seem that no matter what, they'll hold more loyalty to Mexico than the United States.

No matter what you do, those people will not be satisfied. They're pathological in their perceptions. They key is to not even use the same language they do. Language is a powerful tool. Once they throw the racist term at you, they have very little left. The more they use it for everyone they disagree with, the more it will lose meaning.

I'm not from SA but my hometown in Florida has been damaged heavily by multiculturalism. My hometown has degraded by every kind of criminal, economic, social, cultural metric there is as it's become more "diverse."

>I wonder how many Cred Forumsacks are in SA?
I think a lot to be honest. It's probably the nature of our circumstance. I escaped into the internet once I had my first computer in 2002, because I wasn't able to connect with most kids properly.

>On the other hand, many of them seem that no matter what, they'll hold more loyalty to Mexico than the United States.
I've definitely noticed this. I've not met a single hispanic that would vote for Trump or even knows anything other than what NPR is feeding them.

Computer science.

Fuck the jews for 1960 immigrant act

I'm doing cybersecurity, which as I'm sure you know is babby-tier CS. Basically just want to get a shitty but decent paying IT job a few years down the road. You in any frats?

Wow op thanks for ignoring me. I was gonna ask if you wanted to hang out sometime but apparently not.

The key for job marketability in that is in various certifications. Would you also be interested in sysadmin type work?

Damn you sound butthurt.

Mate, I'm in a relationship. I don't want to hang out with cute freshmen, enjoy yourself.

Possibly, although I've only just started to consider actual career options.

Attempts to do this has mixed results, but would you guys be interested in getting lunch or dinner together some time?

Do you want to still hangout? Everyone I know is liberal and dumb as a rock. I want a redpilled friend.

You can kick it with me

Im on UTSA bulevard and Vance Jackson

Lets go fuck up some libtards

I'm down where should we go? Anything but Mexican food.

Hell fucking yeah let's do it..this guy has an idea

I used to live at and run this storage place and rarely ever saw any non whites.. it was great. no-offense.others

google.com/maps/@29.5629227,-98.3362481,3a,75y,237h,90t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1somef41bb7blvbxN2Axpd0g!2e0!6s//geo2.ggpht.com/cbk?panoid=omef41bb7blvbxN2Axpd0g&output=thumbnail&cb_client=maps_sv.tactile.gps&thumb=2&w=203&h=100&yaw=237.91684&pitch=0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1

>tips menorah

>>all of sudden celebrating the majority culture and ethnic group is regarded as "diversity"

Geez, it's almost like these non-whites are pretty hypocritical about stuff isn't it?

Do you guys have Discord or something and we can coordinate from there? I don't want to pick a very expensive restaurant if you guys have shoestring budgets, but I agree, no Mexican food, and preferrably not downtown; I have a few places in mind.

I'm moving out of Texas. Fuck all these stupid Spanish speaking beaners. I am sick of hearing Spanish everywhere I go!

>meeting people from Cred Forums irl
Yeah sure.. what could go wrong.

I've heard it's hit and miss. We're not going to do a protest or some other autistic shit, I'm just talking lunch for now. If someone brings a suitcase of printed reaction images, then I don't know (this happened at a Cred Forums meetup once).

All right goyim, here's a Discord channel you can join if you want to meet up in San Antonio.

discord.gg/pV83yYP

We can coordinate from there if we're confident we're not all rapists.

>Be German
>Go to University at Mizzou
>One of my girl friends has a spic room she brings everywhere
>Spic roommate hates Mizzou "for too many white people"
>Spic lasts a semister and transfers back to some Texas school

I wonder if I said that school had "too many spics" how she would feel?

Going to bed so I won't reply any more, but I'll be in the Discord and idle for about an hour or so.

Wtf is discord im too normie for this shit now.

You have overwatch on the xbox? Shits fun man

Then tell her to go to a school in fucking Mexico then. There's plenty of non-whites in most places in the world. Oh what's that? The institutions in white countries are inherently better most of the time? These people will bitch about whites all the time yet benefit from living in their societies or societies at least modeled after them in theory.

Discord is a voice chat program on the computer; like Skype but better, and it's free too.

My most recent console is a Playstation 2.

Alamo user here.
OP is not a faggot.

Reminds me there was a story on the radio about the Alamo and some Mexican woman was bitching about how the Alamo doesn't do more to commemorate the Mexicans that died there.

San Antonio meet up when?
I have a buddy running for Congress too. He's altright and yells at boomers, calls them vampire generation.

Downloading the app

Not sure how im going to exlain this to my gf if she finds it.

Weird your connecting faggots with the Alamo.. one night a fag propositioned me with some coke at the Alamo Plaza... I did not accept his offer

This is true.

You are Spanish or a fucking indio.

If yall want to get a studyroom one day and discuss the future preservation of the white race i would be down.

Dubs decide.
How bout a bar?

Join the discord faggot.

Wtf is it?

I don't see why you'd have to justify anything, it's just a voice program. Tell her you're chatting with some friends you talk to online. If she's paranoid you're chatting to girls on it, then there may be trust issues in the relationship.

We're just going to join a Discord channel (voice chat program) and break ice a little bit and eventually meet up for lunch or something simple. You can just google Discord for info and you will add this to join the channel. There's a few of us at the moment but we're not planning anything concrete.

discord.gg/pV83yYP

Remember, if people are too paranoid to freely associate with one another, than everyone has already lost.

You don't have to talk. My woman is redpilled as fuck and I'm not gonna start talking with a bunch of shitlords either.

indios being indio, fuck 'em

t. criollo en los angeles

dailymotion.com/video/x66vpe_inejiro-asanuma-assassination-foota_news

1:10

Last bump

I live off of 90 near castroville

There's actually way more Sa folk here than you'd think, someone on /k even posted from my gun range not too far back

We have some good goys here.
Let's find a good beer hall in San Antonio.

>he still doesn't get that (((diversity))) is a codeword for anti-white
Cuckafornians are truly beyond saving.