Oh fantastic a rich boomer narcissist vs a rich boomer narcissist. Great choices America...

Oh fantastic a rich boomer narcissist vs a rich boomer narcissist. Great choices America. What an unpredictable outcome this is. Good job.

Other urls found in this thread:

thezog.info/list-summaries/
timesofisrael.com/ivanka-trump-gives-birth-to-beautiful-jewish-baby/
youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Name one thing wrong with Hillary that isn't some retarded shit that you've heard on FOX News or read about on Breitbart.

Great thread america. Grat job.

Don't you have flapjacks to tend to

CORRECT

>one of the most successful men in america
vs
>some ol bitch who is involved in pedophilia and satanic worship

You know who is responsible for this, right?

Compare this list:

thezog.info/list-summaries/

to this article:

timesofisrael.com/ivanka-trump-gives-birth-to-beautiful-jewish-baby/

>trump is boomer
kek

Lying self serving egomaniac who will do or say or hide anything to get what she wants. You know, a female boomer narcissist.

Thanks doc

Both are overweight elderly people, it's fucked up

>Donald Trump b June 14th, 1946
>Hillary Clinton b Oct 26th, 1947

k

Isn't her corrupt ass Clinton Foundation killing people? A lot of people connected to her and Bill Clinton disappeared or committed suicide around 1992-95.

You don't come up and say "I've got incriminating evidence of a conspiracy against someone powerful and rich." and suddenly commit suicide.

I think I've saved a list of the suspicious deaths, but can't find it in my folder right now.

>a rich boomer narcissist vs a rich boomer corpse
ftfy

god bless shadman

She's a psychopathic warmongerer
youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ

That's incest.

At least Trump doesn't appear to be heavily medicated. Hillary's clearly on more than just a couple things.

shes a woman

checkmate

You know they're paying you to correct the record, not let other people write it, right?

>one is a successful businessman who has employed hundreds of thousands of people over the past half century and single handedly turned around entire neighborhoods in NYC
>the other is a career politician who has literally never held a private sector job in her entire life

They're totally the same person.

>rich people are all the same

Speak for yourself you liberal faggot Trump is everything I wanted you got stuck with a shit choice.

Bad strawman desu. Logical fallacy.

Guys what if there were more than 1 set of Jew megafamilies, maybe there are more and that's what this election is representing

Meeemes. Yer fired. Drumpf. Memberrr?

Sorry we couldn't have looser affirmative action hire who never accomplished anything and just proposes population control healyhcare ever 4 years or raise minimun wage by $5 candidate for you but we really tried with hillary.

I love how they try to slide this information

As if we really give a shit about the results...we just want to see the sjw's and libtards cry