What has prevented North Korean boots from stepping onto American shores?

What has prevented North Korean boots from stepping onto American shores?

Other urls found in this thread:

prometheism.net/library/jewishsupremacism.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the pacific

they haven't researched sailing yet

The United States 7th Fleet

Their inability to operate as a country without massive amounts of subsidies and international aid

/thread

Them being crazy but not stupid.

I imagine the group of people who rule the world that are described in this book:

prometheism.net/library/jewishsupremacism.pdf

signed some kind of a deal with North Korea.

they are just a political buffer to stop the US backed south koreans from sharing a land border with china.

They're right to do so, USA spies and treats it's allies like shit. I can't wait for my family to invade

Oil? Were would they get it from.

What prevented Nazis same shit.

Oceans, Boats and Oil.

A

Not having boats capable of getting troops here may be detrimental but I'm only an expert in DPRK geopolitics for BuzzFeed so what do I know compared to racists on a pedophile anime board?

The knowledge that if they do, they're fucked.

>24 million people country invading 350 million one
>a 350 million one with way better weapons, international support, and gun culture
I'm amazed at the creativity of ignorant people to believe such scenarios are anywhere on the realm of whats possible

FUCKING

Reality

Kim Jong Un doesn't want to take over the US. He just wants to lead his country and be left in peace and I envy him for getting to do that.

Cold war tech.

Hunger.

Also, they're literally on the brink of a giant coup. Their new Kim is the fattest, most entitled brat of them all.

ai

>1 post by this ID
>extremely obvious answers

???