Cred Forums can trump win?

Cred Forums can trump win?

I'm not so sure but I have hope.

>pic related is my prediction

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/ivanka-trump-gives-birth-to-beautiful-jewish-baby/
thezog.info/list-summaries/
washingtonexaminer.com/new-york-is-not-hillary-clintons-home-state/article/2587624
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trump's gotta have PA. That's the state I'm zeroing in on in my completely uneducated guess.

He can win because this:

timesofisrael.com/ivanka-trump-gives-birth-to-beautiful-jewish-baby/

gives him an advantage with this list of people:

thezog.info/list-summaries/

who control every major multinational corporation in the world.

Hillary is gonna win Texas.

That would be fantastic. Basically tell the GOP that they need to stop catering to elderly christians and become a real political party.

My prediction.

Is so ridiculous people believe stuff like that. It's going to be great when republican mystery maagic math fails again to show it's head on election day as all the angry Trump supporters are watching Karl Rove shit himself on Fox.

>NY
>Ever going red unless NYC is wiped off the map before nov 8th

Home state advantage and low Democrat turnout.

Keep denying it, it makes it so much more enjoyable.

holy fuck Trump cannot win, and how the hell did Colorado and Virginia became democrat strongholds

>:)

trump is currently leading Colorado, Nevada and Ohio

your map is wrong

>Says the tea drinking faggot

>eT0KLn8m

This is what will happen.

He will run close in MI and elsewhere, but these states are all either easily won or within 1 point of Clinton.

ITT: fags who suddenly believe in the polls now that it looks like their candidate has a chance.

>With their faggot maps...

new york is hillarys home state as well lol

I'm with Her.

Remember to sage all gaslighting posts

the polls are still being rigged and trump is starting to lead in them

that means that trump is leading by more than the media is saying, which means he's going to btfo clinton in november

and the debates haven't even started yet

Michigan, New Hampshire and Maine all are *possibilities* (And are lower possibility than Penn)

New York is literally not a factor

It would quite literally take Hillary getting indicted and/or dying but still remaining on the ballot for Trump to win New York

colorado is red now, which means trump is winning

Your prediction is shit. Trump will split Maine at the worst, he's currently leading in Ohio and is poised to overtake her in PA, MI, and NV.

This is what the map is most likely going to look like (give or take Iowa).

>Idaho
>Blue

Who the fuck do you think we Idahoans are?

>the polls are still being rigged

any proof? why would polling companies lie

it makes their product look way worse if they are off by a mile on election day, they make more money off internal polling than they do out of GE polls for an election

washingtonexaminer.com/new-york-is-not-hillary-clintons-home-state/article/2587624

Regardless of your false statement, Democrats don't vote based on home-state lines anything like Republicans do. This is such basic stuff, I don't really understand why the fuck you would be on Cred Forums in the first place, let alone posting.

Oh look, now the Hillshills don't believe the current polls.

>Clinton winnings Colorado, Florida, NC, Ohio, NH, and VA

Look at the pools, nigger

No way all pollsters get their money from George Soros and Hillary Clinton. They do whatever they ask.

Or something stupid like that.

i guess the bernout whos article your posting is right

He can win because my digits

ME CD 2 not red
shiggy iggy

Latest poll has him up +5 in NM
Same poll has him -2 in PA and -3 in NC and OR

This is not a conventional election

>Colorado
>Red
For once it might actually be possible everyone here seems to be an ex-burn out and I've only ever seen one Hillary bumper sticker and a few Trump ones

>tfw I might not actually live in a blue state for once

he only needs one more state, 2ez

I was making a prediction for Nov. 8th.

Here's my prediction if it were held today (give or take Nevada).

yeah those dirty dems have done so poorly in colorado. Like legalizing weed and experiencing an economic boom.

This is the most realistic map.

Splish splash I was takin a bath...

They are made by and paid for people who want Trump to lose
We have "respected" polls that are only sampling Independents at 20% or as low as 10% when in reality they're 40% of registered voters

Guess who's been consistently leading among Independents by 10%

hope he wins,or there will be all chaos,no good for trade.

That's my point nigger the red vote in Colorado would mainly be cause of butt blasted bernouts, the state in 2020 will go back to blue unless something similar happens

A big part of CO tipping red is because Gary Johnson is doing so well among the pothead demographic that would usually vote for Hillary. He's got like 15% in Colorado.

virginia is a blue state these days

Tell me how well Romney's home state advantage worked out for him

Yeah but you have to imagine a lot of those young berners supporting the libertarian ticket will vote Clinton if they make it to the polls.

Like they will bother. Bernie was a threat because he created enthusiasm. Hillary creates none. She creates apathy.

Recent polls show him ahead in NW, NM and CO.

Most polls also show him ahead in Ohio.

And New Mexico.

Gary Johnson effect....

Like I said, if they do make it to the polls. Sure a lot of those 20-30 somethings that liked Bernie hate Clinton, but from the ones I have spoken to they would prefer a shady politician to an imbecile.

He's already winning NH and CO according to polls with an oversampling of up to 15%.

wtf is NW

Nowy. A Polish city famed for having the 7th highest number of pedophiles per capita in the world.

he's not leading it is he?

In the last few polls, yes he is.

It's still highly unlikely that Trump will win. This last couple weeks has been unusually great for him and extra shitty for her but it won't be a lasting trend. When he loses this momentum and things level out he's screwed.

Don't be making fun of Rachel. She's my lesbian waifu.

1. You didn't check my Satan trips.

2. Find a flaw with that map. He absolutely MUST win ALL of those states not highlighted. The rest are pretty much decided already.

Many of them may be closer now than ever but if you look at the long term trends Trump never stood a chance in several states.

The pollsters sometimes ask people if they are independents, and sometimes they ask them how they voted in the last few elections, calling those that switched parties independent.

>mfw at liberal university in Boston
>mfw I absentee vote in NC
>mfw I'm fucked up on DXM and told some lads I was going to vote for Trump
>they're one of the few Republicans in Massachusetts
Boy did I luck out

Independence of Texas when?

NH and split maine. He doesn't need any of those states.

>less than 50% of state votes for a candidate
>They win anyways
fix this.

Trump has most of the east coast, the entire swath of states in the middle of america, and Nevada.

It literally doesn't matter how many people live in California and New York and how much more valuable as single states their electoral college votes are when the rest of the country outnumbers them significantly.

>NH
Trump has only lead her for like one day all year there. No way it magically turns around for him on Election Day.

>NH red but no Ohio
Ohio is almost safe red at this point

Damn. This election is over as long as Trump keeps the momentum. Landslide imminent.

DEBATES
E
B
A
T
E
S

>OH
>safe red
Based on what? The polls from just the past week?

t. "I've never examined previous election polls"

This pattern is almost universally predictable of massive upshoots when all the undecided (I.E. the 5-10% divide that hasnt chosen yet, giving us a gap) swing to one side.
These swings have been showing towards trump more and more steadily, and that's almost a guarantee of his eventual win in the state. ESpecially with the fragmentation against Johnson and probably some retards who write in Bernie.

I bet you believe Iowa and Arizona are swing states too

Trump is winning PA and New Mexico

Best data is from JUST nate

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo

He also uses more polls. Not sure how they have a .5 edge in Nevada though

>nevada
>blue
when will this meme die.

I just don't get it.

>Trump is winning PA
Since when and says who? He's never been winning in PA. In fact PA is going to be a major contributor to his loss.

should California be disqualified?

He's got ME CD2 in the bag, so he can also win with New Hampshire or Rhode Island. Both of which are viable.

SeeHe litterally just needs to win 1 state. Nevada is likely already his and half the polls in Colorado show him up

trump's path to victory:
flip NC and (CO or VA)
hold leads OH and FL

You're assuming he wins both NC and FL though. Both of those states are too close to call.

He's gotta chance in NC but FL I wouldn't count on.

The debates start in 9 days. His momentum after that will be insurmountable. Landslide imminent. The only states Hillary may comfortably win are CA, NY, MA, NJ, and VT.

>8/25-9/7
Nice dates. Nothing's happened since then.

>Trump's gotta have PA. That's the state I'm zeroing in on in my completely uneducated guess.

Well considering Pat Toomey is losing there along with Trump by a lot, I don't think so user.

>the polls are still being rigged

HOly shit Cred Forums is gayer than shit.

Fair point. If PA flips I would probably concede that Trump has it wrapped up.

This election is actually going to come down to the debates I guess.

Truly the year of Giant Douche VS. Turd Sandwhich.

He's running unopposed at this point. All Hillary has to do is cough during debates after the collapse. Is this hugbox the only place that doesn't recognize he's won already?

>Truly the year of Giant Douche VS. Turd Sandwhich.

Welcome to every election ever kiddo.

>He's running unopposed at this point.

Are you retarded?

The American political system is open to be rigged, therefore it is. It is the most corrupt, retarded, unnecessarily complicated political system in the world (and I'm saying this from a country that still uses the Westminster system). OF COURSE IT'S FUCKING RIGGED.

>The American political system is open to be rigged,

By Republicans. It won't by the Democrats doing it.

If she has a coughing fit or worse during the debate then it's going to be a landslide for Trump.

However, if Trump says some off the wall dumb shit it's going to be a landslide victory for Clinton.

I personally think cough drops are more likely to be effective than Trump trying to contain his autism.

Hilldawg is from chicongo

you can look this up yourself you idiot, they oversample democrats and SEVERELY undersample independents

and who is leading among independents? Trump

if you don't believe me, verify it for yourself

>CA
>55

but why?

i like how Hillary got 99% of the black vote, but the majority of African Americans live in the south

>every election ever
Literally the "lesson" for that episode.