I'm a Police Officer, a high position ranking Union member, and work in a large City in a swing state...

I'm a Police Officer, a high position ranking Union member, and work in a large City in a swing state. We were one of the cities (of many) that Obama and the D.O.J. decided to step in and declare us all giant assholes that use "too much" force and are all systematically racist assholes with zero proof or statistics of any kind. Our Union (Which is not part of the National F.O.P.) has never endorsed a Presidential Candidate ever. Our Police Department is also diverse enough where there are separate Hispanic Officer and Black Officer Unions, however, our Union still collectively bargains for the entire Police membership and defends them if needed.

During our last Union meeting we discussed endorsing a Presidential Candidate and will take a membership vote soon on what to do. The choices will be to endorse Trump, Hillary, or no endorsement. During the discussion a member of the Black Officer Union offshoot stated that they will pack our Union Hall with black officers to make sure that Trump doesn't get our endorsement.

Fast forward to today. The Black Union membership is almost in open revolt because half of them want Trump, the Hispanic Union has completely endorsed Trump, and the majority of the white Officers already want Trump.

I'm excited. In my mind this is a foreshadowing of what the Country could end up like in November. Am I out of line? Am I going to end of disappointed? Thoughts? Questions?

why would the black officers be against Trump?

how can you be a police officer and not be redpilled?

>Questions

What do you think it's gonna be like when one a huge chunk of your police force is thrown over the wall?

Why are you such a faggot?

lololol. Come on. They are all here legally.

The same thing is happening here that happened in the brexit. When you call Trump supporters rayciss, they don't change their vote, they just stop admitting it. November is going to be quite startling for the faggots.

being black and being a police officer are like yin and yang. On one hand you vote democrat because its all you and everyone you know has ever done, on the other you vote trump because you actually don't want to die in a few more years of rampant hatred against any officer.

> Half the niggers what trump
If it comes to pass that niggers are fighting BLM then it could ruin their cause
Or
> "their just racist against their own race"

Well everyone in a major City, for whatever reason, always votes in Democrats. Its a strange. No matter what happens, how shitty the City is, it is always Democrats running the show.

lol. I'm redpilled but not all Black Officers are sadly.

Maybe the ones against Trump know that a Hillary presidency would lead to more crime and thus more work hours.

When Trump first came on the scene in our Department last year everyone laughed and only one or two people supported him. As he kept winning more and more people admitted to liking him and wanting to vote for him.

Amazing how only a few months can change so many opinions.

Considering how Hillary's vision is a police state, isn't that a good thing? She'll have to bump up their funding.

What will you do if Trump is elected? Will there be cleaning house with regards to BLM and/or dope peddlers?

I like the theory but no. We usually are on 10 hour shifts. In the last few years (right when the anti-police shit started) our 10 hour shifts usually turn into 12-14 hour shifts because violent crimes are through the roof. We are all sick of working if anything.

I know.
I was trolling.

>In my mind this is a foreshadowing of what the Country could end up like in November
I don't think you're completely wrong about that, but these are cops. Just being a cop requires you to be at least somewhat redpilled. You can't really compare this to regular people.

What kind of faggot wants to be a cop anyway?

If you like beating people up, I could see how you are upset by the Justice Dept.

If you want to serve and protect then why are you complaining instead of serving?

Dope peddlers? No. They will still be here if Trump wins. Unless he completely shuts all the borders down on all 4 sides. Heroin is off the fucking chain right now. All the white suburbanites come to our town to buy it (and OD in it). The blacks sell it, the whites buy it.

In regards to BLM our City is majority black but the BLM really never caught on here for whatever reason. And we've had some controversial shit happen too in the last 5 years. The black population here still understands if you fight the police bad shit will happen. However the black politicians that run the town DO NOT share the same opinion.

The cities are packed with niggers

Well look at every failed city it's Dem politicos who poison minds for a few decades and then things tip. Thanks for your cervix and all but your nog city was lost somewhere in 2004. Stay safe or run.

>Fast forward to today. The Black Union membership is almost in open revolt because half of them want Trump, the Hispanic Union has completely endorsed Trump, and the majority of the white Officers already want Trump.
Sounds like slight win for country to me.

I chose to be a cop in big city because you have freedom. You are your own boss. I wanted to fight REAL CRIME. I haven't written a traffic ticket in 6 years. No quotas. I drive drunks home every night, give people breaks for dumb shit, all that nonsense.

I arrest, in my mind, real criminals. I don't give a fuck about drugs either and the only type of drug where I will fuck you on is PCP. That shit is..insane. All you want to do is fight and be out of your mind for 15-20 minutes. And I mean fight.

And I'm not complaining because the Justice Department is stopping me from beating people up. It is ALL political and they do nothing but muck up the system even more. Its ridiculous. Federal Monitors do ride alongs who get paid $250 an hour. And make dumb recommendations like "Don't shoot unarmed people". The only benefit from them being around is they see how cheaply big cities run their Police Departments and get us new cars and computers before they leave.

Yeah. Our City is lost due to the Politicians and will eventually be lost because they keep making shit to push the white tax payers out of the City.

Sad part is I almost have 10 years on. No
suburb in the entire State will hire us anymore because of the shit we've had to deal with on a daily basis. They feel like all of our Officers are tainted goods at this point.

PPD?

Keep doing the lord's work, user.

No. But same nonsense I'm sure.

Sad part is I'm red pilled. I believe there is no god. If there was some of the shit I've experienced and/or been through would never have occurred.

Trump's got it, my man.

I know the world seems like shit. The country out of control. But that's the vocal, shrieking, triggered,fascist minority. What everyone is forgetting about, is the moderate majority, that big bell curve in the middle. They register 'either' and don't vote straight ticket.
But they sure as hell are getting as angry about America as the rest of us. And one thing they love is their police. And their vets. And their way of life. Right now they are quiet, because they are the silent majority that is spoken about in hushed tones.
They are disgusted.

Above all, the silent majority likes their way of life. They like shit calm. There are 1 million police in this country. If you can't do your jobs, the country falls. And you are being intimidated into not doing your jobs. And that..the silent majority is now seeing, that they can't let YOU fall, because if you can't do your jobs, then THEY are SHTF.

They are coming Trump. Yes hope. Not just hope...KNOW. Because its going to happen. The media is lying. YOU know its lying. WE know its lying. Its underreporting Trump's support, its taking polls on college campuses instead of middle American suburbs, its scrubbing Hillary clean and trying to stump Trump and it cant, because America sees. Yes, Trumps going to win. Oh yes. Lol, oh yes he is and its going to be glorious.

That's ok, not sad. Doesn't mean that theres not a union of energy of all of us, in the universe that would right itself if it had help from all of us. That's what we're working with..our collective intent.

(Did you feel called to be a cop? Like..someone has to, and not everyone can..but you can so you have to? You're doing the Lord's work, whether there is one or not.)

B b but, blacks can't be racist.

they can be oreos and uncle toms though