So it turns out that you're all stupid

So it turns out that you're all stupid.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/s3xcT#selection-637.0-641.238
nhentai.net/g/81652/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Universities are brainwashing centers, big fucking surprise.
Another shill thread.

JUDEN RAUS!

Is this supposed to be positive for Hillary? There's more people without degrees who are able to vote than ones with degrees.

College drop-out here.
Got a full scholarship and studied fuck-around subjects like philosophy and psychology for funsies while I started my own business doing tech repairs for local businesses. Never graduated, quit when I got tired of the SJW bullshit. No student debt and I make over 200K a year now employing four other people. Voting Trump.

>As a share of all associate’s degrees, degrees with a substantial amount of training in the humanities rose from 25.8% in 1987 to 40.7% in 2014. In comparison, the share of degrees classified here as awarded in professional fields fell from 57.5% to 47.3% from 1987 to 2014.

archive.is/s3xcT#selection-637.0-641.238

A college degree isn't what it used to be.

>leafs discussing burger politics

I'm not saying she'll win.

We see this same fucking thread every week. Fuck off.

Kys

Funny thing, though. The left seems to ignore niggers, spics, and gooks without a college degree when it comes to voting habits. I wonder why that is. Oh, right, so they can push the 'hurr durr dumb white people' kike shit.

We also see pepe threads every minute but I don't see you crying about that.

It's the "education = intelligence" meme again.

Hmm something doesn't add up

My record certainly got corrected

niggers

YOU REALY THING COLLEDGE TARDS MORE SMART?

>going to college makes you smart

wew

>you're intelligent just because you're enrolled in college

Turns out you can't read numbers.

I looked up the stats
Its not age groups

Its literally women (overrepresented in colleges)
and Hispanics and blacks (overrepresented as well)

who /droppedoutofuniandcripplingdepression/ here

No.

You're intelligent if you support Hillary :^)

You sound weak and lazy. I can't wait till Trump steamrolls you leeches on society.

>You sound weak and lazy
pretty much

>women and beta men with useless liberal arts degrees vote democrat
Oh wow, that's news to me.

>OP is proof the indoctrination works

Didn't you know? if you kill your enemies they win!

Jesus fuck leafs have become so damn obnoxious.

Exactily, A VOTE FOR CLINTON IS A VOTE FOR DEAD BLACK BABIES

# SEIG HEILLERY

Trump will force you NEET degenerates to get jobs, thankfully.

maybe because they aren't started by leaves with pet peeves

Fuck off you worthless brain dead leaf.

Real threads have real laughs. Canadian threads just make the rest of the world sick and Goddamn tired of listening you fucking degenerates speak.

Oh, Oh Goddamn fuck, someone came out with a movie where the nigger doesn't marry the white girl and have a perfect life- how will I ever spin this?

Canada could fall off the world map and NO ONE would notice or care.

Some retarded Humanities professor unironically told us that we are not fully indoctrinated after we STEMfags on his class said that communism will never work

I know you are but what am I?

Says A FUCKING LEAF

>mfw they played that exact same hand with Brexit
>tgfw we won

>$0.44 have been added to your paypal
Thank you for Correcting the Record!

Interestingly, Trump is leading in "intention to vote" category for the first time since April. Also leading a few groups (whites being the biggest) in predicted winner.

"We"?

You mean you don't support Hillary?

but... only stupid people don't support Hillary?

August, not April.

>intelligence=education
why wont this meme end

It'll fade. Hillary supporters are so stupid they thought, "l don't have to vote now, Trump's down in the polls," but now they'll get scared and remember to vote.

For the love of fuck someone get Hiroshima to range ban Canada already.

College Dropout here. Can confirm. I am currently a Wendy's Hamburger Chef making over $300k a year.

wow kids with college debt vote for the stupid corrupt bitch rallying for free college what a fuggin shocker

>Clinton holds the lead among people who have spent an additional 4-12 years being berated and indoctrinated before taking jobs that rely on public/social acceptance and embracing whatever is pushed as public opinion by politically aligned media personalities

>Trump holds the lead among people whose lives are most affected by economic and political decisions made by the federal government, and who embrace a larger degree of freedom in public expression of political views

I hope that wildfire burns all of Canada down, and you all perish before fleeing south.

you better post sauce
it's literally impossible to reverse image search crops

Thanks for the (you)
nhentai.net/g/81652/

>it's a leaf shills for hill episode

GTFO faggot

sage

>200 pages
jesus christ

Sure, niggers are lower-income, but they aren't college graduates. It's a miracle if they are high school graduates. That's what doesn't "add up". The number are suggestioning that Hillary's votes are smarter, but more oppressed.

The 'college' part involves nu-males and lesbians who are doing gender study which isn't even a real course desu. They are gonna end up being baristas and le content writers who won't be contributing to the country in any way. Plumbers, carpenters and people working in other service sector jobs (idk wtf you call em in your country) might not be as educated but they've been through a tough life and know what's right and what's not, more than these narcissist cucks do.

Did the man who invented college go to college?

Short student loans if you want to make a fuckton of money in a few years. You might as well profit from these delusional faggots' failures. (they're not gonna be able to repay that student debt, spoiler alert)

I have a degree in Engineering. most hill fans are like women's study degrees and i could shit that out in a semester.

im voting Trump btw OP

>conflating formal education with knowledge
>conflating formal education with success
Wew

Too bad i have a college degree.

gender studies majors

k

k

>not staying in a debt ridden Marxist Reeducation center
>stupid
Lmao

So lemme explain this whole fucking thing for you retards, college grads are FUCKING BUSY. They don't have time for politics, but they value its importance. And purely by the rhetoric of Trump's speech, he instantaneously turns off the academic elite (it aides to the bigger problem in academia of liberalism, but I digress).

Personally, I DO have time to research the corrupt nature of the Clintons and am basing my vote on that, regardless of the republican candidate. Especially since I am vehemently against the TPP and the rampant govt. spying conducted by Obama's administration.

Neocons === neolibs !== Trump

tl;dr college grads are retards in every field but theirs