Hillary writes a letter to a girl with genital herpes

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/09/07/hillary-clinton-just-slammed-the-stigma-surrounding-sexually-transmitted-infections/

>“I am so grateful to you for not only speaking out against the stigma,” Clinton wrote, “but for also taking a courageous stand against the ridiculous, but very real, barrage of hate you received online.”
>“Telling someone that you have an STI should not be brave or shocking,” [Dawson] said. “It should be normal and kind of boring.”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/82GUjPConiE?t=38
pinknews.co.uk/2016/08/15/drag-queen-wears-tiara-coated-with-hiv-blood-in-bid-to-end-stigma-and-fight-bigotry
wikinvest.com/stock/GlaxoSmithKline_(GSK)/Data/Revenue_-_Valtrex
jwatch.org/na33053/2013/12/11/us-rates-hsv-1-and-hsv-2-infection-are-falling-especially
putlocker.is/watch-johnny-mnemonic-online-free-putlocker.html
hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_ABX_Guide/540242/all/Herpes_Simplex_Virus
guttmacher.org/about/journals/ipsrh/2001/12/condoms-reduce-womens-risk-herpes-infection-do-not-protect-men
twitter.com/AnonBabble

YUCK

Get me off this worldline.

>“Telling someone that you have an STI should not be brave or shocking,” [Dawson] said. “It should be normal and kind of boring.”

These people have lived lives so safe that their sense of self-preservation has disappeared. We need something to harden the fuck back up.

>The Road when

Jews want to normalize STDs because they are all faggots and filthy whores.

Well we ain't fucking then.

Disgusting slut. Hope those orgasms are wroth it.

>Having an STI is normal
>If you're disgusted, you're the problem
Remember when only whorers and niggers had diseases and were abjectly shunned?

How soon until they force your gay transgender multiracial children to get aids and herpes from a Musilm.

Further proof that it's part of the depopulation agenda.

Highly likely Hillary herself has herpes considering Bill does.

>their sense of self-preservation has disappeared
you know that one mmm. night shlomodong movie? "The Happening"?
We memed it before it even meme'd, bud.

Having an STD like herpes doesn't mean you're a slut or a person of low character. Shit happens, but people shouldn't also be hitching about how stigmatized it is. I don't even think it is that stigmatized in the U.S. Sure, the majority of people are not going to want to have sex with you because that shit is disgusting, contagious, and does not go away, but there are way worse things that could happen to you.

It could only be a good thing having people be more open about this kind of thing. Makes it easier to know who to avoid.

Democrats are the party for single, cock carousal riding, stronk, independent women. That means they are the party of STD infected women. It's natural that they would eventually openly advocate for these STD ridden sluts.

Yet another reason to vote for Hillary. Hillary cares just like Obama. We do not need an insensitive ass like Trump in the Oval Office.

>In popular culture, people with herpes (or other sexually transmitted infections) come off as dirty, promiscuous and irresponsible. In reality, they could be anyone who has had skin-to-skin pelvic contact with another human.
>In reality, they could be anyone who has had skin-to-skin pelvic contact with another human.
>skin-to-skin pelvic contact with another human
>skin-to-skin pelvic contact

W_T_F?

>hey herpes girl, hillary here, sorry you never learned to practice discretion when having sex. it's really too bad you would let just about any stranger you meet raw dog your pussy.
>thanks for the vote.

The article and the girl in it seems to speak for all STDs.

>I can break up with a girl over her slut-mark and they can't do shit about it

Now I just need to get a girlfriend

The Happening is depressing and pessimistic.

The movie you want is Lady In the Water.

>A beautiful white woman shows up and unites a rag-tag group of misfits behind a betamale protagonist
>dark beasts show up to rape/kill her and pillage her mythical kingdom
>reviewers hated it
need I say more?

>skin-to-skin pelvic contact

Isn't that how you greet each other in your country Ahmed?

>genital herpes

Why would someone just say they have an STI like that?
Are they ok with everyone knowing shes a whore?

>Are they ok with everyone knowing shes a whore?
That's the point...

Will all the great Trump polls this week, I'm surprised they aren't crawling under lawnmowers yet.

So Hillary has syphilis confirmed?

i stopped contact with a friend because he told me he had the herps like 2 years after i knew / hung out with him. luckily ive always been paranoid about that shit and never really shared drinks or whatever

And I though that was only part of American culture!

youtu.be/82GUjPConiE?t=38

STIs/STDs are fucking disgusting. There's a reason people give you shit over them.

archive this you double nigger

It's liberal speak for sex

Just like "undocumented american"

AS SOMEONE WITH HERPES...

Just so that I can assure you all that this is not an issue, I have had herpes for 5 years and I know a lot of people who also have it from support groups and online dating, AND I live in the SJW capital of Earth, the San Francisco Bay area, and I can totally assure you that no one who does not have herpes thinks it's no big deal. All of us struggle to get laid and find love. This issue has not changed due to SJW initiatives.

Most people just lie.

>Telling someone that you have an STI should not be brave or shocking
>It should be normal

But then all the shamed gathered onto the internet in accepted company. :^)

See, it's normal.

A friend of mine in jew york used to talk to me on snapchat a lot. she was really fucking hot and would send me nudes a lot even when she had a bf. She broke up with him and went on to do the casual hook up thing and bragged about banging this muay thai fighter in a black metal band who fucked her raw in the back of her van.

She messaged me 2 weeks or so later saying she was upset because she got herpes. I haven't really talked to her since then. Everyone knows the risk.

It should be acceptable and common to tell people you have an sti. That way they will know you are a dirty whore and won't risk having their dick become a festering mess.

>play stupid games
>win stupid prizes

how do people not get this concept?

In a couple of years antibiotic resistance will be so bad that Syphilis will be fatal again. The sexual revolution has been exposed time and again as an aberration. People who expose themselves to life threatening and incurable disease should expect nothing more than a CDC tabulation.

Sex positive thinking tells you it's ok to have sex guilt free but doesnt tell you there are consequences.

Yes, but do you see how crazy this is? In the first sentence she writes that it's not only sexual contact that transmits the disease but anyone who has skin-to-skin pelvic contact. This is such a crazy doublethink I can't even believe they let this go on their webpage. What other skin-to-skin pelvic contact do people have?

"I really like you, Brad. But before we go any further I have to tell you that I have Herpes."
"..."
"Brad?"
"Did you contract it from fucking around?"
"No! It probably just happened through some skin-to-skin pelvic contact I had."

People can't really think that deeply though, especially when horny. They just go swimming and call the water problematic.

But they should already know there are consequences. That's how life works.

When I was a toddler, I was down by the river. I picked up a rock, and threw it straight up in the air as hard as I could. Then I watched as it returned to earth, stopping briefly to smash me in the face on the way.

I learned a valuable lesson that day. I didn't WANT to get bashed in the face, yet it happened anyway.
The universe didn't give a fuck about my feelings. Gravity works as it works, whether it's a child throwing a rock or a comet orbiting a star.

Again, if you play stupid games, you win stupid prizes.

This relates to my earlier point here: So if you rub your hole on every pole in sight (and vice-versa), you can expect there are things that'll happen. If (when) you get preggers you can deal with that, you can shave to get rid of crabs, penicillin can fix syphilis, antibiotics can clear up the clap.

But there are ALWAYS STILL CONSEQUENCES

>having an STI
>Normal

wew lass

They want to behave badly and receive no consequences. The explanations are post hoc rationalizations. You're not really supposed to think about it. That's misogynistic.

HERPES GIRL
LMAO

#Herping4Hill

I didn't expect people to drop all cautiousness just because some crazy cunts go around telling people it's safe. There still is reality and a natural sense of self-preservation in people that render the liberal fairy tales moot.

Sounds like you only kept contact with her because you wanted to bang her. Because otherwise you'd be fine. You are totally safe as long as you avoid skin-to-skin pelvic contact with her.

wtf I hate herpes now

Bill? Is that you trying to message us?

>It should be normal and kind of boring.
what the fuck is the world coming to. what happened to standards, to class, to decency

SLUTS WANT TIGETHER TURN LIVE OF BETA MALES IN HELL

#Pozzing4Politics
#IdeologicalSeroconversion
#ClappedOut4Hilldawg&theKaine
#RottenNotForgotten
#StabMyScab

Yes, yes. But my point is that this is just too bizarre. It's not like they are even trying anymore to rationalize their lunacy. They have completely lost the ability to form a coherent thought. These two sentences are a contradiction of mass proportion and she run with it anyway.

whats up jon

It's not that crazy to me. Their opinions are based on falsehoods so they either have to get new ones or come up with excuses for the old ones. It's socially safer to whine about slut-shaming than antibiotic resistant VD and an inability to pair bond. Our culture is committed to committing suicide so anyone who points out a solution has to be silenced.

Good, this is just the kind of retarded bullshit that will lose the normie vote. I'm hoping she endorses the fat acceptance movement next.

send this to common filth, would love to hear his comment on it

FPBP

Seriously why a prospective world leader would waste time writing to a degenerate slut is beyond me. Is she THAT desperate for votes?

I want off this ride.

>You people and your fucking cummies. It doesn't matter if you get herpes, it doesn't matter if you get AIDS, the president will encourage you. Only White people will use their 105 IQs to bullshit why diseases aren't bad. God sent ISIS.

He'll take 3 hours to say this.

>everyone will refer to her from now on as the "herpes girl"

>Have active, contagious, and horrible disease
>DO NOT FEEL BAD FOR IT
for what purpose.

I see some perverse logic in it. Everyone knows girls are sluts and start fucking around from the age of 13-14. So what’s so surprising when a cumdump ends up with an STD? I actually find it more unnerving that you can never tell whether a girl has a history of STDs or abortions unless she admits to it.

>Be Hillary Clinton
>Skank with herpes writes you a letter
>Respond by saying "herpes are cool! Bill has herpes! Spread that shit around you disgusting skank!"

Did you use to fuck your friend? Otherwise that's kinda paranoid thinking to stop being friends with someone. I don't have herpes but i got a friend who gets cold sores, I even share joints with him, just not during an outbreak. No big deal. Yes germs are gross, and some can fuck you up but that's life, can't hide from the world. I got a feeling you're probably a millineal who grew up in a suburban bubble.

There are ways to tell. Behavioral tics, the thousand cock stare, and a long list of people who don't want anything to do with her. Remember to triple any sexual number she says and to run like hell at any sign of abuse and/or BPD.

I don't understand the need to tell everybody. Rare is the occasion when I acknowledge that I own a set of genitals to another human being, bedroom scenarios excepted.

im 32.
it wasnt worth the risk to me.

If you are a female that doesn't fuck guys while drunk/high without condoms you hate feminism. If you don't do it it will devalue females that do and as such you are ruining our reputation.
We do what we want so deal with it faggot.

She fucks a lot. That's how she got herpes. Now she has a speed bump on the road to more dicks. She wants people to hit the gas and ignore the whiplash. Anyone who disagrees with her self-destructive hedonistic lifestyle is a bigot who hates women.

Oh fuck me, I didn't realize that this person isn't in her regret phase. She's in the I wish I could get more dicks in me and I have a "problem"

>Oh btw, I have Zika, hope you don't mind raising a kid with microcephaly for part of your life.
>Cool, thanks bae, c u tonight

>no archive
Fuck off Bezos

>These people have lived lives so safe that their sense of self-preservation has disappeared.

pinknews.co.uk/2016/08/15/drag-queen-wears-tiara-coated-with-hiv-blood-in-bid-to-end-stigma-and-fight-bigotry

It's curious to me because I naively expected some modicum of sense left a the Washington Post instead of dropping all pretense from one sentence to another. I know such things happen on the blogs where the crazy leftists are free to room but not at such a big paper.

That's exactly my point. There's zero risk in having a friend with herpes. Are you just messing with me and I'm missing the joke? I shouldn't have to explain how STDS work to someone who's my age (born in 84)

USE
GOD
DAMNED
CONDOMS

DON'T
FUCK
NIGGER

The current power elite in general all do this shit. Joe Biden isn't a Jew and he's one of the worst. They're all Moloch worshipers who probably think it gives them power or some shit.

SHE'S A NASTY GIRL

Such wise advise, thanks. Unfortunately many (me included) only learn by making their own mistakes.

>Herpes
>being blocked by condoms

Wow the education system in a third world country is just as bad as I thought it would be.

How about stop being a whore.

Bingo. She hates that pic related is now her life.

Is no one else paying attention or reading between the lines of what Hillary routinely says about "hate speech" and "dangerous rhetoric"?

Here's just one of many many examples

>barrage of hate you received online

I don't think people are realizing she's going to go after the first amendment or were just not discussing it and I don't know why

Sauce? So where is soma going this season? Did you prefer the slice of life or the iron chef season we have?
I think I like the new format.

Don't google "poz"

But those guys are deliberately seeking out their diseases.

>Having an STD like herpes doesn't mean you're a slut or a person of low character

Ask me how I know you're a woman

Fuck off btw

I actually don't know the sauce.

Wouldn't it be nice if it was normal and you can easily make the informed choice of finding another sex partner.

If you are watching soma I'm interested on your view.

tits or gtfo

Well, there's a whole "poz acceptance" movement, but yes, you're right.

>Homosexuals intentionally seeking out a fatal disease that they've fetishized as the "gay disease" in order to gain sympathy and pathologize their own self-hatred

Welcome to the 21st century

>There's zero risk in having a friend with herpes.
not to me obviously

>Don't have any STI's
>Don't even have lip herpes
>Friends on a sliding scale of promiscuity keep telling me it's being an autistic faggot to ask about herpes before trying to flirt with someone.

That may be true but no hookup is worth a lifelong infection desu.

>women

>not to me obviously
What kind of special snowflake faggot ass response is that? Holy shit, you're a first wave millineal. I can tell how you rebuff facts with how you feel on the subject.

>ILLNESS IS STRENGTH

digits of truth

In this cases I always try to imagine what my parents would advise me, or what I'd say to may children.
"I don't care if you lose a friend, or if people believe you are offensive, I just want you to be healthy, screw everyone else".

Sometimes ignorance is a bliss. The internet makes us aware of a lot of crazy stuff and we have to be aware not to extrapolate every case on the whole of society. There have always been degenerates, there will always be degenerates and we will have to point them all out. Kind of like what Anita said about sexism...

In some cyberpunk future you will hook up with a girl and a tip on your smart wrist watch reveals all your partners previous sexual engagements. Either she filled out the form herself or the addon you installed rummages through her social media history.

The only soma I know about is the drug from Hindu mythology and Brave New World.

having a mediocre friend riding in my car and in my house drinking from my glasses with his viral pus oozing infectious face touching my shit didnt seem real beneficial to me.

Sorry I found the happening to be very upbeat and optimistic

>ILLNESS IS STRENGTH
Now hold on a minute there, user. You might be onto something. What if they're trying to win Nurgle's favor?

Right on. Good luck.

I think you're close, but no cigar.

I think the internet exposes people to new (often stupid) ideas. There's a reason why EVEYONE is a tranny now. Because 15 years ago no one was exposed to the idea. I hadn't even HEARD of a transsexual until I was in high school.

The internet lets Degenerates preach to other degenerates, and easy is the path that leads to destruction.

>He thinks the cyberpunk future is information freedom
Have you read the Neuromancer trilogy? The future is LESS information being publicly available, not more.
“Something he’d found and lost so many times. It belonged, he knew – he remembered – as she pulled him down, to the meat, the flesh the cowboys mocked. It was a vast thing, beyond knowing, a sea of information coded in spiral and pheromone, infinite intricacy that only the body, in its strong blind way, could ever read.”

Hedonism is Rebellion in the Corporate Future™

Can't say I completely disagree

Hillary's old enough that she likely remembers when herpes didn't have the same stigma. They didn't understand the disease as well and didn't know about asymptomatic shedding so the usual thinking was that it was only contagious during an outbreak so it was easier to avoid.

People about her age have seen perceptions change. I have an old dad and he thinks caring about cold sores is stupid, different time I guess.

I imagine this is about hpv and herpes, which is actually a complete non-issue and I would gladly fuck any girl with either.

Found out recently that my sister contracted herpes when she lost her virginity

I felt really sad for her until I remembered she sleeps around A LOT. I seriously doubt all of her boyfriends knew about it either.

>when you're this much of a virgin
nigga your dick will get fucked up.

Have a (You)

Expanding on this, I would also go raw on a girl with hep c and low viral load hiv.

Most valuable goy.

Hillary confirmed for having syphillis.

I'm married :^)

>The Danes are pro-promiscuity

surprise surprise

You know you can be infected without knowing it right?
If you're a young man chances are that your immunesystem is strong enough to suppress any possible outbreak.
My husband never had cold sores while I have them every winter.(since I'm I a kid btw)

>i would gladly fuck a girl if she had herpes/hpv then give it to my wife
no you are definitely a virgin.

To be fair 'mat herpes' or 'herpes gladatorium' is associated with wrestlers; while mucus membranes are more susceptible herpes can live on any part of the body (backs, legs, etc) so long as there is skin. So yeah it is possible to get herpes without any sexual contact, you just need skin contact of some kind hell some people think it can be caught from infected mats (as well as sharing straws, lipstick, eating utensils and cups).

Its rarer but it happens.

I think what's discussed least of all is how many people probably end up getting herpes from family as small children. My aunt got offended when I told her to not kiss her toddler near the mouth, she's old-fashioned so its normal to her but kids have weaker immune systems. her behavior really isn't that uncommon.

My wife wouldn't mind because she likely already has both :^)

THIS

We have IDs. That means we can see that you replied to yourself. ALSO REMOVE CAPS LOCK.
You're either larping or retarded.

>being an infectious whore should be normal and boring

I hate this fucking planet

What the fuck is with this feminist push to normalize painful, infectious sores on your genitals? Y

>Gender isn't real, but yours is bad.
>Race isn't real, but yours is bad.
>Sluttiness is just a choice, virginity is pathetic.

Thanks Frankfurt School.

And you're a prime example of the failure of American sex ed. At the very least you're unaware the overwhelming majority of sexually active adults are already carrying both with zero side effects and just don't notice it.

I'm faithful to my wife and wouldn't do it for that reason, but those stds are not a good reason to not have sex with someone.

>Ella Dawson expected to find a Netflix bill in her Brooklyn mailbox

Who the fuck gets bills from Netflix in the mail?

and who is behind feminism?

kek. Hillary probably knows the girl got herpes from Bill's dirty old cock

>HIV
>diabetes
>sickle-cell anemia
this dude is clearly in to black guys

THIS

I'm only 20 and that's concerning. But I've never had one pop up while I was sick as fuck, either? I'll get a blood test for it next checkup.

Herpes makes it easier to catch more serious diseases. It can get in your eyes and brain.

HPV causes cancer. We actually know that people started dicklicking and buttfucking in the 1970s because the rates of cancer went through the roof.

Sex Ed is worthless because it ignores the place of sex in relationships. It only cares about the act itself. I do my own research and reach my own conclusions. You've bought the propaganda.

This is what happens when people are raised on social media and the narcissism of oversharing.

She wanted to be a social justice champion but now the liberal hug box is over and the consequences of being the herpes girl is sinking.

I think the transsexual is vastly amplified through the media nowadays. They still remain a fringe group in society and although many may not have known about them they have been there for quite a long time. We are only seeing this vast push for the acceptance of degeneracy because the left has fully taken control. It made it's way into the high academia, it got the green parties and others into parliaments in the 1980s and it devastated all conservative and right-wing support throughout the 1990s and the first decade of the new millennia. But since it has been without opposition to keep it in check the dams are breaking on society.
I don't think we would see such a big rise in support for right-wing parties in such a short time if people didn't recognize that something is rotten in the state of Denmark.

>Have you read the Neuromancer trilogy? The future is LESS information being publicly available, not more.
Only the first one. As long as we'll keep on coming up with new ways of interacting with each other like the internet there will be less chance to hide information. They can drown in more information and they can track people but they can't block us from congregating so easily anymore. The power balance keeps on shifting and I believe the one thing that will be enhanced by this new technology is the individual. It's not about which groups you subscribe to on social media or which forum you attend but it the internet is the tool were you can showcase yourself apart from the rest.

She's a professional victim. She is using her victim status to make money and elevate her social status. If she mentions us then she'll make another 10k. Our society is fucked.

>there is literally nothing wrong with disease
t. currently leading presidential candidate

can't wait until china nukes your shithole

I don't real education but when those people say they want to "educate people" than that means indoctrinate them with their crazy believes. I'd rather have my crazy believes educated to children and so I have to fight those monsters.

There is really no reason to be concerned -90% of the population live with it without problems.

It doesn't mean anything that you don't get them when you're sick however if you never had any while having really dry, cracked lips you're probably good.
At least that's what gets me every year.

But the odds of your future partner not having it are way to small. So do yourself a favor and stop worrying.

Does that woman in OP's pic have herpes? Wow, she doesn't look like a slutty bitch... I don't even know anymore. Anybody could have AIDS. I should just stop talking to women alltogether...

Ok, so I'm kinda drunk so I'm gonna ignore the first part of your post. Like I said, I think we're on the same page.

I'm much more interested in the sci-fi debate.

Ok, first off you should finish the trilogy. The characters grow and come into their own, the metanarrative changes through the 3 books.

The idea is that the arms race between cryptology and cryptologists accelerates to the point that the average person doesn't have any interaction with it. It become black hats and white hats battling each other on obscure servers over small bits of information. Johnny Mnemonic is as older story (and AMAZING b-movie with Keanu Reeves and Ice-T) by the same author.

The crux is that in the future, information will be the highest commodity. Everything will be public (a la Wikileaks) means that any secret you can keeps becomes exponentially more valuable.

I think you meant to reply to someone else user

STDs worry the fuck out of me & I read online that unless you only ever sleep with one person in your life, your chance of having TWO, NOT ONE, BUT TWO STDs is fucking high as hell, like 80% if you've been with 2 people plus, 90% if you've been with 3 people plus
now come the fuck on, being with two people your whole life isn't considered slut (man or woman)
so
1: should i be this fucking worried or is this just going to happen, end of story
2: if the answer to 1 is you're gonna get 1 or 2 STDs if you have more than 1 partner your life, then why is Cred Forums being so fucking mean & saying some 29 year old girl for example who has herpes is a fucking whore

i mean, im reading over some other shit on google andi ts saying it didn't used to be like this in the 50s to 70s
but now it is, 2 plus people, and you have an STD
AND herpes on your lips, if you were born from 1990 until now, is fucking high too, im not going back to check the number, but that means you could have herpes on your lips, people see them, and according to Cred Forums thats a filthy whore

okay okay tl;dr FUCK

im just going to be honest
im really upset that the general opinion on Cred Forums is that you're not worthy if you have something like herpes because i kinda maybe considered at various points of MAYBE wanting to be with a Cred Forums user....I mean you know long term

I have mouth herpes but never had any symptoms. I don't even give a fuck about it and don't care if others have it. Genital herpes is another story.

To me, genital herpes, hepatitis, and HIV obviously are relationship killers. Good luck finding a wife and having kids if you're a vile slut that catches one of these!

"Lipherpes" herpes simplex typ 1 is not an STD.
The Clinton chick is talking about typ 2(genital) so don't worry nobody will think you're a whore.

Okay, I understand you shouldn't make fun of someone because of an STI but seriously can they stop treating it as a good thing.
I don't walk into my classroom and fart and everyone reacts by telling me how brave I am.

>>“Telling someone that you have an STI should not be brave or shocking,” [Dawson] said. “It should be normal and kind of boring.”

what in the ever loving fuck????????????????

Lol yeah the internet , great source of info there buckarooooo. Now if you could just peel away from your couch you use as an office chair and learn to talk to a woman you'll learn STDs aren't as rampant as username442 on Wikipedia said they were

yes it is. herpes simplex 1 accounts for about 10-15% of genital herpes now b/c of increased frequency of oral sex. It's outbreaks can be just as bad as simplex 2 on your genitals. And you can pass simplex 1 from genital to genital contact.

I don't think you're taking what she said into context of what she ment. As in having an STD isn't normal but to be told you're normal for telling someone about the STD is the correct reaction, not brave

but wut abt the dude (or chick) who pozed her neg hole???

why even reply, your whole reply goes right in the trash, its worthless trash
i mean, right out of the gate you randomly insult me when my post was not aggressive or directly attacking any type of person
are you this defensive & projecting this hard because someone hurt your little feels & you couldn't hurt them back so you shitpost on random people like me with your nonsense

no no i read that simplex 1 is the common one on peoples lips, but simplex 2 can get on there too

What show is this from? I like that 1980s aesthetic.

Looks like Gunbuster but I don't remember this scene if it is.

>Telling someone that you have an STI should not be brave or shocking,” [Dawson] said. “It should be normal and kind of boring
I can sort of agree that it shouldn't be brave or whatever, and it should be normal to tell people (if you have it).
But it should also be normal for those other people to then tell you to fuck off because you can infect them.

Not when I've had chapped lips, either. I know it's common, but it sort of bugs me that something like that can be so common everybody's just "ok" with having it. Maybe we'll screen it for space colonization and leave it on Earth lol.

>"Telling someone that you have an STI should not be brave or shocking,” [Dawson] said. “It should be normal and kind of boring.”

Look at the comments, guys.

>Funny thing. The more we educate children about sex, the more pregnancy and STDs we get.
That is literally the opposite of the truth.

Also, fuck you OP for not archiving that shit.

what the fuck

be aware that you can still contract "cold sores" (which are caused by HSV1) despite friend not having an active outbreak although the chances are significantly lower
I'd still be cautious when it's cold/dry outside and s/he's more likely to have cracked lips

>it should be normal to have a disease

get the fuck out degenerate

"i have a used up pussy leaking viruses and bacteria that will make your dick look like it's been dipped in cheese pizza. Wanna put it in me and be another notch in my utherus?"

ALWAYS reject socialist women. They sometime come to their senses and look for the nice guy. But the nice guy ought to have the balls to say "fuck you, i only go for wholesome women".

It's not like she can be cured of her herpes anyway. Better embrace the mark of sluts, I guess.
If she doesn't see a stigma in STDs, she should probably get AIDS to show how progressive she is.

>"He wont fuck me cause I have genital herpes"
*bigot!*
>cisgendered scum!
Misogynistic pig!
>female sex shamer!
Literally Hitler!

Thanks feminism. STIs are an indication of promiscuity and there should be a stigma. But of course this stigma is a form of slut shaming and we can't have that.

From her twitter
>An STD especially herpes is not reflection of your character or a consequence of a bad decision.

Well you don't JUST get an STD walking on a street minding your own things.
If you decided to fuck a guy you don't know and got herpes from it then yes, it IS a bad fucking decision.
Holy shit how can anyone support this moron?

CAN'T WAKE UP

RARE

It doesnt bug you that everyone gets a cold does it?
While having a cold is way worse?

Sex should be normal and enjoyable, never something to feel shame about

why are you using this meme wrong

This is true. But given that were not kissing, just passing a joint drops the chances even more. Anythings possible. I could also get a dirty fork from a restaurant. Life goes on, then it ends. No one standing over your grave will be discussing your cold sores.

Only if you would perform oral sex during the outbreak

>t. degenerate
If you're having sex outside of wedlock, you deserve STDs.

You get over colds in about two days. I haven't had one in at least a year. Once you deal with a cold, you're finished. That's not the same with cold sores.

Pretty girls with STD's deserve it 100%.

99.9% sure it's Gunbuster.

>weddings are expensive
>I'm a poorfag

Chirst is the bridegroom of the church because he loves it. Likewise, I am the bridegroom of my woman because I love her.

Checkmate, "sanctity of marriage" fags

tbf, ppl can get STIs from LTR partners who cheat. In my old apartment complex, some neighbors were having an argument, like a "this is an end of the relationship" type. One of his complaints that he yelled out was that she gave him herpes. From his tone, I'm assuming this something he had planned for. I know of at least one lady personally whose bf gave it to her b/c he was cheating.

welcome to 2016 where an obese std-ridden woman is considered beautiful and brave

stfu. herpes degenerate

>weddings are expensive
Only if you make them expensive.

>literal OCD autist

Well, what is being win a relationship with a person that cheats on you if not a bad choice?

>gold is expensive

I can't even afford the rings, negro
Weddings are also stupid and women exploit them to feel special.

#Deplorable

>be a skank
>get herpes
>write to psycho presidential candidate
wtf is wrong with this generation of retards?

you don't have to make sure you wash hands all the time when you have a cold because you might spread it to your nose, eyes, genitals, and anus tho.

Only you can determine who you find beautiful. Admitting that you have stds is certainly brave though. Most people withhold that information.

JUST POZ MY NEGHOLE UP SENPAI

I've been getting cold sore since I was 8. Shit sucks.

It literally the same. You get it once a year -maybe more maybe less just like a cold.
And its literally a little wound on you lips that is gone I couple days.
Nice dramatrolling

I guess there will always be specialists and advanced hackers but I think that with technology becoming more and more widespread it will all become more accessible. In the near future you might need to learn a programming language to keep up with the arms race but also the process of software development will become a lot easier like we have seen with those drag and drop tools today.

What I wonder about is the transition of the information we have now onto the future and maybe also the question on which platforms. Will there always be one net or will someone start a private alternative? Another tool as competition to the internet maybe. I'm asking myself this because there have lawsuits in Italy (?) where criminals, mostly wealthy guys, reached the agreement of the court that certain entries about them will be erased. That means for example that after nine years you won't find articles reporting about their crimes anymore. Now we all know that the internet does not forget but this erasing of history could be an important feature no matter how useful it will be. We all know Jennifer Lawrence's pictures won't go away so easily.

As for cryptology I believe that the biggest think for the future will be bio memory. And I not only mean replicating the brain architecture of that strange water snail that could save all of earth's information 60 times over or something but memory transfer from flesh to flesh. Total Recall, baby!

>I can't even afford the rings
Why would you want to funnel your money to your local merchant for Das Geld?

>Weddings are also stupid and women exploit them to feel special.
That's a sign that you're planning to marry a degenerate. A truly red-pilled waifu would understand your concerns.

How is it degenerate you moron? It's not even an std.

>you must be unaware of all those with no problems
YOU must be unaware of the ridiculous number of people who DO have problems and get antivirals bc of it lol

wikinvest.com/stock/GlaxoSmithKline_(GSK)/Data/Revenue_-_Valtrex

>weddings are expensive

You know a marriage license only costs $100, right?

Not anybody else's fault you want an extravagant wedding.

you poor fucking degenerate. I am truly sorry for what your parents did to you but now you have to go back.

No, I only fucked up the sentence. I don't mind the education part. Stuff like the warnings to your aunt and such things are helpful and I don't mind people handing out this information. But people like the slut Hillary wrote a letter to don't want that. They want to "educate" people their way. That probably means talking a lot more about feelings and privileges than actual medical science.

rhinoviruses and influenza viruses are not the same as herpes virus you retard.

I literally never met anyone who had that problem.
Stop being crazy.
When I was in 4th grade most of the kids already had it. And I'm from Bavaria not some 3rd world country.

>Dramatrolling because I don't want permaherpes

I don't want any more types of illnesses. A cold every now and then is fine enough. I get that you're saying it's not the end of the world, but I'm completely normal for not wanting an illness, however minor it is.

"I know how you feel, guess why Bill and i don't fuck anymore"

Cold sores can be passed to you if you share saliva, even if you drink from the same cup, kiss, eat food etc., from either your parents, siblings or friends.

Try to be more hygienic, dumbass.

I almost booked to bareback an escort yesterday.

Glad I wanked and averted that potential disaster.

You have reading comprehension problems.

>a disease that gets transmitted via sexual intercourse is not a sexually transmitted disease

I'm sick of the degenerate meme being posted all day but damn that's degenerate. What more evidence do you need that shillary will lead us off a cliff

lol go back where?

I'm not 8 anymore and I hardly get them these days.

>90%

Or like nowhere near that
HSV-1 = cold sores
HSV-2 = genital herpes
>Now, the CDC has reported the most recent data for nationwide prevalence of HSV-1 and HSV-2 (obtained in the 2005-2010 cycle of the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey). Overall, 54% of persons aged 14 to 49 had HSV-1 infection, and 16% had HSV-2 infection.

jwatch.org/na33053/2013/12/11/us-rates-hsv-1-and-hsv-2-infection-are-falling-especially

the rates are falling more quickly among white populations which is why they're having to literally tell people to go get the disease lol

Alrighti. Please do that test at the doctor's. Your probably going to be suprised.

It's fine that you don't want it. The point is not making such a big fucking deal out of it.

I was talking about lipherpes bro.
It was not about genital herpes

>not just deflowering nice, Christian girls in their rebellious phase lol

World wide, it's about 80% but in the USA it hovers around 50%. Lower to mid, forties for younger ppl going to higher 40s for older. White, young, middle class or better lessens it even more. So ppl in the states still have a fighting chance. The herp. simplex2 is 20-25%.

Oh, she does. Why do you think she hasn't tried to pressure me into it yet?

$80 in my state, but I honestly don't have that kinda extra money. Why buy the cow, right?

I mean, think about how many people couldn't even block an ad on the browser right now without a program.
The masses are tech-illiterate. That's not gonna get better. How many 13yo's know what hypertext transfer protocol means?

The power of the internet is in its numbers. The more computers hooked up the better. UNtil AI can be more creative than us, we'll still rely on other people for OC, and computers aren't soon to replace that.

>brain storage
watch this

putlocker.is/watch-johnny-mnemonic-online-free-putlocker.html

Great movie, I'm gonna watch it right now myself, but it addresses a lot of those issues.

That bitch said in her Tedx talk that 2 out of 3 people have HSV-2.

>I'm not 8 anymore and I hardly get them these days.
Unlike rhino- and influenza- viruses, when you get infected by herpes viruses, they stay dormant inside you and you'll still be able to pass them to other people. You'll get occasional flare ups with your cold sores but it won't ever go away.

Whole lotta armchair physicians coming out of the woodwork for this thread.

hopefully you don't get wet utensils at a restaurant...

hopefully your friend doesn't nigger-lip the joint

You're not telling me anything I don't already know.

SYPHILIS
Y
P
H
I
L
I
S

Where did you dig that out?
The first 10 results I got names 80-90 in the us.

Alright then.

>back where
nowhere. just being a troll.

maybe if you count everthing (3rd world countries, africa, etc) but most developed countries its 4 to 5.

ooh, aus almost got a little respect until you skipped over coronaviruses and adenoviruses and went straight for influenza

better luck next time

Nevermind I was wrong.
Wiki says its less then 60% in the us.

>from Bavaria
>not 3rd world

pick one lol

>I have AIDS, are you sure you want to do it with me?
>Yeaah, sure why the hell not?

jesus

das jewgle
I type in "hsv us infection rate" sans quotation marks and hit return

I don't see why you're so upset that someone can find herpes unappealing.

see

>Hillary writes a letter to a girl with genital herpes

Don't let that normie fool you.

Herpes isn't a normal illness.

Unlike bacteria or fungus, it is a virus that has no cure so far and hides in your nerves while it is dormant which is why it has evaded modern science so far.

We need to get those sons of a bitches out of their nerve hiding places so we can kill them all in one go but we haven't been able to do so, yet.

No shit it's not appealing. No diseas is appealing.
You just can't do anything about it besides not drinking from the same cup as somebody who has an outbreak. Which is really not that hart.

It's Gangsta. It's a low-budget anime about mafia.

bcc she has da herp

don't think about or orwhere poster is literally spouting falsehoods as someone using logic or reason. think about the person only responding with feels and anecdotes, like clearly demonstrated here it's an emotionally-based poster (i.e. a female (or maybe a faggot on this board))
she's taking all of this herpes-hate personally (as though you or other posters were literally saying these words to her face instead of living in the real world where we're all dumping shit on a shitsite)
go back through and reread that ID's posts and suddenly it'll make sense

this

This is the #2 on the list of reasons I don't sleep around. #1 is pregnancy.

People think I must be religious because I don't fuck all the girls, but I'm not. I'm just freaked the fuck out by a girl getting pregnant and not ending it thereby trapping me, or giving me some incurable disease or the death sentence with AIDs.

Why the fuck does everyone have this virus?

lol, I was reading about prep (anti-viral for HIV) trials that docs did for homosexual men somewhat recently. And the tests were successful. Drug lowered the viral count and no AIDS transfers BUT about 50% of the guys ended up infected with a whole host of other STIs b/c no condoms.

>sexually transmitted infections
>10 years ago they were sexually transmitted DISEASES
>nobody seems to take any notice that the language is changing around them, they just go with it because it reads in the liberal newspapers and everyone is using the terms
>most of Cred Forums uses STI

It's too late already, game over.

If you don't understand why the change happened, you need a new set of brains.

I hope you realize that it's transmissible regardless of outbreak status.
It's more likely to be transmitted during an outbreak, but you've posted like 4 times in this thread that "just without outbreak" and that's not really a sure thing... just FYI

Thank god. I thought I was amongst the only ones who noticed this quick change.

#Stabmyscab got me good. 5/5.

Prepping the public bull for dropping the HillBilly has syphilis bomb?

Cred Forums was right all along?

more importantly, the issue with preventative treatment is that it uses the same drugs as used to treat which already have resistant strains of HIV (which will be selectively bred for if we start widespread use of preventive therapy)
not to mention that there's no cost savings because the prevention is the same cost as treatment
literally hemorrhaging money to lengthen the lives of those most at-risk (absolute degenerates)

Jews want us to believe that we are all degenerates.

I remember hearing back in high school over a decade ago. There was some medical reason given, but I always thought it was newspeak.

You're right am a massive sodom and gomorrah degenerate because of cold sores.

And obviously a chick or a jew because I don't freak out over something completely irrelevant.

No one wants herpes but it would be a reasonable conclusion to deride it less if people knew more about it. I say this mainly because I'm absolutely convinced a really significant portion of people with it (many unsymptomatic and unknowing) got it as children. Of course no one wants to talk about children getting STDs from their parents because . . . well its children getting incurable STDs from their parents (if generally in completely benign ways). Its a gross topic and embarrassing to talk about.

If it was possible to quantify finding that somewhere like 35% of sufferers got it as little kids would probably lessen the stigma considerably. You can't blame a child for drinking out of their dad's cup or being kissed by mom or chewing on toys at daycare. But it would embarrass America's collective consciousness too much so no one is going to study it definitively.

One of the reasons jared lee loughner went insane was because he noticed how libtards were shaping society by "controlling the grammar"

Too bad he didnt kill that dumb bitch

If that's the case where all doomed. There is no way to protect yourself so you might as well kill yourself.

I explained it was due to the emotional and off-the-cuff way you replied... if wrong, please refute

>Great journalism needs you. Support The Washington Post in one easy way. Unblock our ads
What did they mean by this?

>writes a letter
Did she ever show up alive after she died at 9/11 event?

There's no medical reason for it. It all comes down to the imagery the words give. Infection is something trivial that you pop a pill for and the bad goes away. A disease is something serious that might get you killed or harm you permanently. Like some of the STDs actually do.

But like I said, even Cred Forums has adopted STI, so it's too late now.

b/c "diseases" show physical symptoms "infections" don't. A lot of STD/Is don't show physical symptoms. But the main reason is most likely that disease has a negative aspect to it that makes ppl ashamed.

Hillary must not win

What that girl in pic is wearing is enough to give her stds without sex.

Oral herpes has little stigma and is the one kids get

Genital herpes has huge stigma is the one skanks get

Don't get them confused, they are not the same

I wish I'd made it to
before typing just further reinforces my statement about emotional response

you're literally interpreting friendly info as black vs white ultimatum...
just saying that it's not 100% and you shouldn't portray it to strangers (on the Internet or otherwise) as such because it's either sinister or disingenuous, but with as self-victimizing as you clearly are it really doesn't matter how I phrase a reply because you'll look to take offense... I hope you're just having a bad night

> oh yeah right I dont fuck women because of stds, that's right, that's the reason I stay away from them, they are all degenerates, I'm gonna watch some more anime...

other than infections are generally transient and curable (as are STDs), but that's the whole catch with the word "generally" there

this shift began about 10-15 years ago btw you're a bit late on counteracting it

>it shouldn't be a brave thing
Good news, it isn't

Why is it everything that's slightly uncomfortable, or not ideal a "brave and courageous" things. What next, asking for no mayo on your burger is "brave" too?

dont listen to that old diseased faggot who wont stop responding

everyone would do the same

simplex 1 can infect your genitals. you can then give that to someone else via genital to genital contact. If someone has cold sores, do not think you can get a receive oral sex and not have a chance of getting an infection on your junk.

>virgin-shaming
why?
they're no threat to you obviously, so why waste your time unless you're trying to encourage the degeneracy of society?

asking for mayo for your fries IS a brave thing

That's right Spaniard, your country is aids capita of Europe so no wonder you okay with it. For first time, this gen has 1 in 4 teen girls with herpes. That's disgusting slutfest

Your right. It's late and I probably should stop posting since I got butthurt over herpes.

oral herpes can be spread to the genitals as well. There is herpes simplex 1 and 2, they 'prefer' certain parts of the body and one reoccurs more frequently than the other but no longer is it considered a meaningful difference. They are practically the same thing.

However, if you already have oral herpes you are more immune from getting it elsewhere so perhaps this fuels people's perceptions of which is worse.

trips of truth!

>simplex 1 can infect your genitals
rarely, and if someone has cold sores anywhere use your fucking brains and stay away ffs

> Be civilized with morals and high standards.
> Have stds.
Pick one and only one.

T. Cuck that gives oral and kisses to herpes people

OK... is this real? or is this just photoshop memeing?

if it makes you feel better I immaturely snickered at the phrasing "butthurt over herpes"

Man I just watched this episode and fucking shit it's good, they covered so much good shit. When the berries started redpilling Randy I was fucking dying.

And to finish it off, the internet troll is a jew. Fucking holy shit.

>It should be normal and kind of boring.
One step away from Africa where its a badge of honor that you have AIDS.

>cuck that spreads mouth herpes to kid's genitals
check that dude's flag, you'll see my correction is appropriate

There's nothing more raging than a virgin who doesn't accept the fact that the reason he doesn't get laid is his attitude, it doesn't matter if you are ugly or handsome you can get laid if you improve other aspects of your life.

>no longer is considered a meaningful difference
Make the following test: next time you are about to fuck a woman tell her you have oral herpes, see her reaction, then tell her you have genital herpes, see her reaction now. You'll find out a meaningful difference between the two, you herpetic mong

AIDS? no problem, just fuck a virgin to cure it, right?

We need to purge this degeneracy from the world regardless of trump or Clinton. Deus vult

That actually made me feel better
Thanks m8

why are you trying to assist the virgin's clearly inferior genetics?
you think this sort of denialism is something we should help propagate?

wasn't the latest fad fuck an infants, get out of Aids?

I guess it depends on your def. of "rarely." A few yrs back I remember it being 10-15% but it apparently is higher now. Reason given was b/c oral sex is much more common now than it used to be so now both are infecting ppl.

>Genital herpes
>HSV-2 accounts for 70-80% of cases; HSV-1 for 20-30% of cases.

hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_ABX_Guide/540242/all/Herpes_Simplex_Virus

no prob, I'm a hair-splitting asshole when I'm arguing, but if we're on the same side (and I think we all are here) then I'm not necessarily so bad
have some tits?

lol yes

I can say a this, a lot of girls didn't even know they had an std after been with only two or three guys, I've seen those cases. I've known men with those common stds, who go around fucking girls without telling them. While I think men are less degenerate than women in general you cannot say it's just women's fault here.

More evidence to support the theory that Bill "Just" Clinton is HIV positive?

because I was one a few years ago, and I get laid now, they can do it.

You can't get genital herpes from drinking from the same glass unless that person dipped their infected junk in it.

A woman who has unprotected sex with a man is 100% responsible for her own actions.

When I was a kid, it was called VD and it ment you were a diseased slut. Now it's called STD and it means you're a victim. Fucking libs...

>she's ugly
E V E R Y T I M E
Always the below average women who the biggest sluts.

Whatever makes you feel better with your genital herpes, those percentages seem quite clear to me (though with a suspiciously huge margin of error for something that is found out via blood tests)

It's almost as if the only two things that a woman sees as valuable about herself is looks and putting out.

Ok, so what if she has protected sex but still contracts an STD? What % amount is she responsible for?

>tfw people don't realize democrats are degenerates
>tfw you pick store fronts so you can shitpost

>what if this thing that almost never happens happens?

>The masses are tech-illiterate. That's not gonna get better. How many 13yo's know what hypertext transfer protocol means?
I will admit that I am a bit optimistic there. Nobody knew without a special course how to use office software in the 1980s but in the 1990s you already had the kids taught how to format properly. I think with new gimmicks the need for programming will arise and there is already many mass compatible software out there. Children might not be learning to code close to the machine anymore but the layers in between will not hinder development with fast hardware. I think smartphones are a good example because if you throw the company software out than they you got a real kicker there. And that is a piece of hardware almost everyone has nowadays.

>Ntil AI can be more creative than us, we'll still rely on other people for OC, and computers aren't soon to replace that.
It's not about the OC itself. It's about providing tools that make the creation of OC easier.

>Johnny Mnemonic
But he couldn't read the stuff that was placed in his brain, right? That's why the stuff Bill Gates is advancing more like Total Recall. Someone plants a memory needle in your ass - they are still looking where a lot of the information is saved in the human body - and you have immediate excess to it. Skills and knowledge passable with a touch.

Which brings us to the next question for society. History always repeats itself and people always have to learn from the ground up. What if we can just update our civilization then? With the Total Recall everybody will have the knowledge of the past if they want to. We wouldn't have to educate people about the fall of Rome and Völkerwanderung anymore to show them the parallels to today.

That's ugly? She's at least above average.

Sadly I don't have the 2/10 would not bang picture, but you're that guy. That guy.

What about testing for stds regularly if you fuck around? Oh sorry, you are right, we cannot blame people for being too fucking stupid, that’s inhumane and totally not their fault.

That's why education matter. But the one Hillary sent a letter to calls herself proudly a slut.

Say you are a man, and receive positive results for an std, are you still fucking girls ? or retreating into your room ? The majority of men keep on fucking.

Denpa Teki

>“It should be normal and kind of boring.”

Redpill me on the difference between HSV-1 and HSV-2.

One infects your mouth, the other infects your other mouth.

tbH, didn't see their margin of error info. Also, don't know about the success rates of the blood tests for herpes b/c doctors over here only test when you are suspected (showing physical signs) of having it. This throws off the false positive stats. Standard STD panel never includes herpes testing, you have to request it special and it costs extra... used to be something like $200?

you do realize condoms don't to a whole lot in protecting you from herpes, right?

RARE
A
R
E

Actually everyone knows.

only for men

for women, which is what was referring to condoms significantly reduce the risk of transmission

guttmacher.org/about/journals/ipsrh/2001/12/condoms-reduce-womens-risk-herpes-infection-do-not-protect-men

as for not protecting men, this study cites 1 man (5% of n=22), but isn't the only study to claim that the benefit to males for herpes transmission is minimal

>Fucking someone with HIV
>Fucking someone with Hepatitis

Uhh... You realize the side effects are a little worse than cold sores.

>get cold sores despite being kissless virgin because my parents fucked literally dozens of people each

Just fucking kill me desu

>degenerate parents
>nobody wants to fuck him
>not enough agency to off himself
Are you black?

The kill me part was a jape and personally I just can't be bothered to try to pull sloots.

My parents are pretty fucking degenerate though, Still love them.

Thanks for the link. I thought it was the same for both sexes.

Nobody wants herpes but having herpes is no reason to kys. jeez.

>never actually answered my question
I'll take that as a "yes", then.