>Cred Forums will defend this

based

>Shuan "I have two white parents, but I still identify as black" King pointing out two women who are also pretending to be black.

wew lad.

>says the white boy living as a nigger

Cred Forums doesn't have to, the ACLU is taking the case.

> We will now proceed to watch SJWs judge the total worth of a fellow human being based on a single photograph and quote

> We will now pretend Cred Forums can't defend this

> We will now act shocked that anyone would DO something rather than acting shocked that they would do it publicly

Not so much that we would defend this as much as we would point out the blatant hypocrisy of a white man who is pretending to be black "publicly shaming" two young women.

I fucking kek'd at it.

Talcum X is a faggot

Nah. Some white people voluntarily select themselves out by incorrectly reading the political atmosphere.

>social media
No, I won't

I thought the first amendment defended this

What would you do in this situation?

I'd double down and say "so what"

Niggers make fun of white people daily. Niggers call each other niggers every day. They are hardly the moral pediment for racial sensitivity

why does Shaun King have such a gigantic following?

>why does Shaun King have such a gigantic following?
he knows what idiots want to hear

this. Once you go on the defensive theyve already won. Who gives a fuck if a crybaby stranger hates you?

A white person pretending to be black criticizing two white people for pretending to be black.

who even is he?

Duh. Fuck niggers. Enough said.

Its a fucking face mud mask skin treatment.
So the fuck what?

Talcum X has to find stuff to bitch about in order to remain relevant. He, like other lolberals, get their entire self-worth from how many retweets, replies, likes, follows and shares they get. If they have nothing to post, then they get no responses, e.g., have no value.

>when they make everything racist that isn't, finally nothing is racist

Requesting the "nigger for Halloween" image

top kek

i dont know, nice trips

>K-State

kek, they actually did it, the absolute wildcats!

>t. Lawrence

It's always the fucking women that pander to niggers and feelings

He still could be bi racial judging by the nose alone

>Talcum X

holy fuck

This guy is so fucking delusional

>universities will defend this

how racist

Woah. What a fucking douche.

Jej

just about sums it up

Exactly this. Show absolutely no shame or remorse. That's how Trump has gotten away with the things he says, he doesn't back pedal or kowtow.

/thread

everybody is getting sick of their hypocrisy, their hyperbole, their persecution complex, their goofy revisionist history.

a local listener-funded progressive radio station that has been around since the 70s, whose transmitter has been bombed by the KKK twice, and had a drive-by shooting at their studio, is now struggling to raise funds.

they have been using the funds raised by their excellent music shows to subsidize their looney-left shows, and their top music host, a real quality talent, has just left because he's sick of it.

I stopped giving to their music shows because I realized it would be subsidizing the crazy hateful fucks. See the management board is elected and every once in awhile the looney left fringe groups will get out their vote and take it over, and just turn everybody off with their shit. People stop donating, like me, and they have a financial crisis and drama, and then the balance is restored. Most of the people who donate to the excellent music shows don't give a shit about the politics.

sunday nights they have what I call "white devil sunday". the retarded catchphrases and jargon of the looney left has bled from online into various shows. sometimes mockingly the older ones will say 'trigger warning'. everybody is sick of idiot whiny SJWs, even progressives.

mock them. trigger them.

"Talcum X" is so fucking perfect

I wonder if you'll ever know that feeling, Shaun.

Blessed by KeK himself

What a glorious day

Thank you kek

Memes coming true

THE RIGHT TO BEAR FACIAL MASKS SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

np