Did the jumpers seriously think they would survive...

Did the jumpers seriously think they would survive? A fall from that height onto concrete is going to be hard on the body no matter how fit you are, you were probably looking at 50% survival rate at best. Why didn't they just take the stairs to the ground floor?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XuRVL-_q0Yk
youtube.com/watch?v=l8oXH9TdDuc
guinnessworldrecords.com/world-records/highest-fall-survived-without-parachute/
youtube.com/watch?v=lgUer1uvzU8
youtube.com/watch?v=rHrd3VJgDIU&ab_channel=awesomevideos
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Backdraft
youtube.com/watch?v=9VOFKCCaOQM
youtu.be/RLW0jKKRXMo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=eAuYgXYmEaM
m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=i18IIFu_BE8
youtube.com/watch?v=WRqnTODwvEA
youtube.com/watch?v=TXflM69T1MM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Clark_(September_11_survivor)
nytimes.com/2000/10/18/nyregion/mrs-clinton-suggests-that-us-engage-aggressively-in-world-affairs.html
theintercept.com/2016/07/25/robert-kagan-and-other-neocons-back-hillary-clinton/
consortiumnews.com/2016/02/25/neocon-kagan-endorses-hillary-clinton/
youtube.com/watch?v=f8Zbgw3rZdM
youtube.com/watch?v=hoBUKgV1uOU
aconstantineblacklist.blogspot.com/2007/12/911-airport-security-pariah-tries.html
politics.blog.ajc.com/2015/12/26/that-time-when-donald-trump-saved-a-georgia-farm/
greenepublishing.com/frank-argenbright-attends-trump-rally/
youtube.com/watch?v=5bo_8z9H8ko
unz.com/isteve/how-george-w-bushs-war-on-airport-profiling-of-arabs-contributed-to-911/
youtube.com/watch?v=YQWqJd9PYz0
youtube.com/watch?v=6BFxLLsqV6k
youtu.be/eohpyx8NzMg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, they didn't. Did you?

and they call us shitposters.

you are a shitposter, leaf

the stairs were on fire user or if not, the stairs were now acting like a chimney and poisonous fumes were impassible to the people above

of of course the jews were catapulting them for the lulz

They didn't want to feel the bern and just jumped the trump

then they could have used the lifts, god amerisharts are so stupid

youtube.com/watch?v=XuRVL-_q0Yk

youtube.com/watch?v=l8oXH9TdDuc

Well, they had a chance of survival if they landed perfectly on their legs in some way, sacrificing them and then land on the side of their body, not on the belly.

More easy to say than to do, but remember, there are some peoples out there who survived 5 000 meters, free fall ( now they are in weel chair, but still. )

that looks like a canadian jumper, the high winds may have blown his cheeseburgers out the window

They jumped so they wont face retards like you in the afterlife

If I put you in a heated oven you will jump out.

I found it funny how they didn't have any water bombers or those water cannons they use on protestors to put out that fire.

It's almost as if they wanted the buildings to fall.

They were choking on smoke. They had to get out the window.

why didnt they try to slide down the side tho

They jumped because its quicker than burning or suffocating to death

I heard when you jump from those kinds of heights, your neck/back breaks from the free, thus you die before you even hit the ground.

Sounds better than burning to death to me.

Good shitpost. You made me laugh.

the CIA/Mossad deathsquads probably scared them away from the elevators

every time i see this picture i see Shawn Michaels performing an elbow drop

some did

>1000 ft to the concrete below
>50% at best

Er, you mean 0.0000050% right?

Most fire victims die because the smoke, not by the fire itself.

No. There was no way down to the ground because burning building and all.

There's video of one guy trying his damnedest to climb down. He tries to grip the wide vertical columns and do a controlled slide. He didn't make it 4 feet before just simply falling.

I'll always feel saddest for that poor guy. He held on to hope until the very last. Unlike many others, he did his best to survive, and even formulated a plan - however ill advised it was.

Somebody post pics of the pavement

A fucking leaf, of course

Looking at the photo, the gap between the columns seems perfect to slide down slowly.

A good chap did a really good post the day of the aniversary explaining that the plane hit from an angle destroying all the stairs but one that was direclty to a side of the plane in one tower and on the other the smoke was really thick and the heat unbearable.

I remember being 10 years old and watching it all on live tv...

A 50% survival rate? Those are incredible odds I'd happily jump to.

i occasionally wonder how many people that work in tall buildings now have parachutes in the office closets

how did all that shit get there? towers hadnt collapsed yet. I guess when the planes hit body parts and other shit came flying through the other side of the building and landed on the street?

Burn to death or jump.
Put yourself in their shoes and think what you would do.

Cont.

That post said from several sources that the failling force was so great that people were pulverized on impact and being a jelly mass.

The user posted a lot of pics of body parts and jelly-like blood pudles

I'm curious, christcucks. Would these jumpers go to hell for suicide since they didn't just let themselves die in the fires/destruction instead?

Watch the videos again. There was large amount of debris from the initial impact of the planes.

did they survive

>the stairs were on fire
Jet fuel can't melt stairs you fucking idiot.

This women survived a fall from over 10,000M and was able to walk again after. guinnessworldrecords.com/world-records/highest-fall-survived-without-parachute/

*let the bodies hit the floor*
*let the bodies hit the.......FFFLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

>1
nothing wrong with meh
>2
nothing wrong with meh

Australia, you ok m8? You aren't shitposting in a shitposting thread

>Burn alive
>hit the ground

Pick one

>She fell inside a section of tail unit.
bit different but prolly still 1 out of 9999999999999 chance of living

I would seriously consider investing in a parachute just to avoid this scenario. Imagine the jealously on your coworkers' faces when they see you strap it on and casually stroll to the window.

>"Hey, brian, what do you have there?"
>"oh nothing, just a fucking parachute!"

Their fancy mortgages and brokerage accounts... all meaningless. But my $500 parachute pack just became the hottest commodity in the entire building.

>mfw

In the North Tower, the stairs were outright severed by the impact. Impassable. Elevators were either jammed or sent into the lobby with the fireball.
The South Tower had one staircase intact to some extent above the point of impact, but it was never used because it was too smokey. As well as one elevator that could get up to around the 40th floor. Both of these escape routes were discovered by the two firefighters to make it up to the impact point in either tower. However, the building collapsed before these escape routes could be used.

Nice bait retard

If this happened today we could have delivered parachutes by quadcopter

I'm really glad Bobandy survived, otherwise TPB wouldn't be the same.

>too smokey
That's sad.
I'd like to think that, faced with certain death otherwise, I'd've wrapped a wet towel around my head and tried to make it anyway. Fuck.

kek I thought the same thing

Most people weren't just.p in they were trying to shimmy either down, up, or sideways to to the next window so they could get away from the flames and smoke
And very few people who did this managed to actually make it into that next window
There was a paramedic marking wounded all over the place in the area with colored wristbands for the other medics to identify who needed help the most and who was beyond saving.
He said in his diary that one woman fell like 40 stories and then even with everything on her right side from her lungs up was crushed and yet when she figured out he had given her a bracelet that let them know she wouldn't make it so as to not waste time with her she started pleading with him that she wasn't dead and that she was going to make it and kept asking if she could call her daughter.
I dunno if there are any other stories if people living past the fall but that one always makes me kind of feel both sad and chuckle at the same time.
On one hand you've got this basically half crushed woman facing the fact she's dying and there's nothing she can do and yet at the same time this dude is literally getting to talk to a zombie

Wow, I guess we could.

Are you sure there are any parachutes that work at such low heights? Most parachutes you need a lot of height to get them to open and then properly decelerate you.

What? Hahaha. Kid, you don't know anything. :^)

No middle ground in the Bible. They are going to hell lmao

It was both the toxicity and the blackness of the smoke hindering vision. Some sad stories I've heard says that at first, people were stumbling out of upper floors because they were just trying to find air/light. It's fucked up.

I wouldve grabbed the sexiest women on my floor and fucked her till we died if I was that high up.

And if all that does work, you then have to dodge buildings and stuff

You get forty keks

youtube.com/watch?v=lgUer1uvzU8

>First google search

There are rocket assisted parachutes designed for bridge jumping

Next problem is managing to break the tempered glass window

Elevators didn't exist at that time

imagine
>parachute deploys
>slam into building before you gain control
>blood and glass everywhere
>manager gets pissed because you're decreasing productivity

Nah
Usually your mind either goes into shock(ie: body starts hitting those endorphins to compensate for the impending impact ad well as the physical pressure on the mind what christcucks call "a white light") or the force severs your brain stem depending on your velocity and since your brain stem is so weak(which is weird, you think such a vulnerable yet important area would have much better protection through evolution) you"die before impact".
Remember though user, it's already been proven that you can still see and feel after you're dead for a little bit until your brain completely shuts down which if memory serves can last up to at least 20 seconds

if your options are smoke inhalation and a fiery death vs an instant death, what would you choose?

That was a big thing in the 80's

idk man. Be burned alive or jump 100 stories to your death. i think I would have let the smoke suffocate me first.

>Get 300K hospital bill.
>Can't pay.
>Regret using a parachute, because you're better off dead.

Apparently your abdominal organs jet out of your pelvic floor from the inertia. Not to mention that your brain tissue is going to experience so much shear from the sudden stop at the bottom that your head will be full of mush.

I don't think parachutes would have helped. People would have to quickly pull the cord. Then they need to find a place to land.
Plus, the thermal updraft from the fire/smoke could make the canopy collapse, throw you into the building, or throw you even higher.

One solution I'd seen is wired harnesses where you stand and repel down the building but even that is just wishful thinking to try to solve a problem that will hopefully never happen again.

>waste $1000+ on a rocket parachute
>Won't invest in something to break glass

Actually user skydivers who's chutes don't open survive quite regularly
They just end up in body casts for quite a long time

And that's why when god give you an out, you take it. kek

>Not having explosive bolts on your office window
Top pleb

But it would be a problem. There is no easy way to knock out a office building window for the specific reason of them not wanting tubbo falling back in his chair and going through the plate glass to his death

youtube.com/watch?v=rHrd3VJgDIU&ab_channel=awesomevideos

im well aware and that again falls into the "bit different than plummeting with no resistance at all towards the pavement" category i assume

May I ask in what way your life is contributing to society as you sit here day after day in this dark room shitposting on your stupid computer? Have you ever thought about that?

What are you doing for the world or other people? Day after day, hour after hour, night after night. How many years have you been doing this now? What is this doing? To me this is a worthless life.

He was so hot in this movie wtf

And no but would you rather burn to death, if the tower didn't collapse on you first?

I'll bet it was because of that movie Towering Inferno that came out in the 70's.

I mean, a plane kind of already did that for people.

This is no time for logic, this is a 9/11 thread

>More 9/11 threads than on 9/11.
What's up with that?

Two choices and both are bad:
1. Die from fire and smoke.
2. Jump.

You decide.

So just hope a plane crashes into your building after a ground floor electrical fire blocks all stairwells and elevators with smoke and fire

>looking at 50% survival rate at best
100% if you have a big dick and know how to use it

after 15 years and countless happenings there's somethin about the jumpers that still gives me a chill. it really makes you indifferent to the harsh interrogation of those terrorist fucks.

If it was too smokey and hot then how the fuck that guy in OP picture managed to get to the window without being burnt by the jet fuel and clean?

And yet...here you are

There was a woman who survived the fall, I'm too lazy to find the story but basically she was nothing but a talking head with lungs and heart visible, everything else unrecognizable and traumatized the paramedic who saw her.

>burn to death slowly
>jump and die instantly within the next 8 seconds

gee this is a tough one

i struggle to watch footage of the people hanging outside the windows moments before they jump.
it always gives me the gooks.

Better than nothing

Still makes my blood boil and wan't to invade some middle eastern country.
And I am not even American.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Backdraft

How is this not intuitive and blatantly obvious? Do you think all the material that was destroyed in the crash just flew straight back into the building?

That is disturbing.

Ive watched multiple fire videos on liveleak because I'm cool, and its just what happens. Aparently super hot, lung boiling + choking smoke defeats rationality.

I was under the impression that a fall over a certain distance would always kill you
how does landing on your legs help? how much energy can they take before damaging other parts of the body?

sauce

>you think such a vulnerable yet important area would have much better protection through evolution) you"die before impact".
humans haven't been under much evolutionary forces ever since we started being civilized

Invade yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=9VOFKCCaOQM

cant tell if pasta or not

Are there pics or videos?

I would have jumped and easily survived, none of those kike fags knew how to survive a fall.

>sit and die in a fire and building collapse
>or jump for it and experience free falling for the last several seconds of your life
Honestly I would of jumped too

Some were pushed, some slipped, some couldn't take the extreme heat and/or smoke

AFAIK, no. But *if* there's an unreleased video of that, it would be probably filmed by the guys who filmed since they were the only camera crew in the WTC plaza.

Nice meme there, friendo.

I wonder if any of them considered the geometries of the paint jobs they were about to give to Manhattan

Someone post the video of that guy screaming "oh god" on the 911 call

1Post by the CTR Shill
Slide Alert!!

Beaten why for
Can't take much more

herewegoherewegoherewegoherewego

Someone should make a smug pepe parachuting out with wojak crying in the background

who in the fuck was pushed? citation needed

Yes, I've noticed this lately. Lots of CTR shills, no JIDF. Weird.

> why didn't they take the stairs

Burgers aren't that smart

youtu.be/RLW0jKKRXMo

In the jostling for air and space at the windows, with flames licking behind them, it is highly likely, even if no citation is available.

>or the force severs your brain stem depending on your velocity and since your brain stem is so weak

Are you insane? Assholes jump out of planes every day and don't have adverse reactions due to wind/velocity.

Brutal

This was one of the most disturbing ones

You just know the floor fell out from under him and they started descending downwards until crushed by debris

Why didn't they just have real helicopters carry up parachutes in bulk?

All eyes and cameras were on those fucking towers. There would be pictures of that shit. I'm not saying it's impossible, but I would say more likely it would have been someone pushing another person so they could jump themselves, likely in one fluid motion. I can't see people being so dispassionate after a traumatizing event such as what they experienced. Plus we might act like it, but most people don't really want to just throw their coworkers out of a window.

>the family friend that was so tuned in to coverage surrounding the attacks that his CRT television had the faint traces of a news channel border, presenter, and even the towers permanently burned into the screen due to its constant use

I hope you're doing alright, Uncle Craig.

> most die from the smoke
Sure kid, whatever helps you sleep at night.

Holy shit, you guys weren't wrong about the leafs.

what the fuck

and muslims think they deserve to not be wiped out like roaches?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eAuYgXYmEaM

>getting lippy with the emergency dispatcher

Bet he felt stupid wasting his breath like that as he scarcely registered his skull flattening a few minutes later.

You Americans.

I can't find anything on this. Are you sure it happened?

Same

BUT IT WASN'T THE MUSLIMS DUDE

IT WAS AN INSIDE JOB

Some fell out on accident. Injured, The smoke was heavy THIC and in a panic for air they walked right out the broken windows to their desths.

Others choose to jump because being trapped and slowly burning to death is no fun. You may ask yourself "how could anyone get trapped?" well, people grt trapped in fires literally in their own homes. It happens.

The elevators were blown and and destroyed. Stairwells were caved in, on fire, or inaccessibile due to debris. Anyone above the impact zones where going to have a nearly impossibly task of escaping. 50 stories below impact reported doors completely jammed shut from hit, Ceilings falling down, elevators inoperable, stairwells littered with hazardous debris, and this is many floors beow impact.

Even so, some stairwells above the impact zones were usable. Not everyone was lucky enough to be in the right area of the buildings to reach them.

Those who jumped knew they would die. Some jumped together hugging one another. Some jumped holding hands. They were in situation critial. At that point you you accept death and seek the least painful way to go. All is lost.

>be 911
>see some wanker proudly display his parachute
>steal it from him and beat him up

since that was in the 90's i think it's okay if i say that was totally radical

>jews spending money on saving goyim lives

I think the better question is, how were there people still alive at an impact site thats covered with 6,000,000 degree, steel beam melting, jet fuel?

Really makes you think huh?

imagine if Cred Forums was a thing during 911
god it would have been glorious

m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=i18IIFu_BE8

This is what the bodies looked like in the rubble.

this.

like all those retards who talk about what they are hoarding for the apocalypse.
some big fuck will bitchslap you, take your possessions, rape your wife and take your lillte loli daughter as his plaything to amuse him in the upcoming apocalypse.

beta fags need to get real. when the building is on fire, no one will care that your are the "rightful owner" of that parachute, retard

Now now, hombre. You've gotta lighten up a tad. Fifteen years is a long time to be salty about some puddles and mist.

>felt stupid wasting his breath
>wasting his breath
>wasting

Nice bait friend. An hero perhaps?

It would have been a real happening for a change.

>This is what the bodies look like

Asian?

How many Americans actually believes that 9/11 was an inside job? I am not conspiracist so I don't, but on the other side I'm not rejecting possibility, cause if motives seems legit, I consider people in charge capable of do worst for random people

What happened? Thwt was scary ;_;

>have two parachutes
>one for you and one to throw at the mass of workers around you

I doubt they landed on concrete though

Tower got hit, guy calls 911 looking for help, he doesn't get it. The phone line is cut as the ground beneath him collapses.

I think it's an actual thing Americans can be mad about when confronted with an inside job conspiracy theorist. Some people belive it was Bush for luls, but it triggers me seeing muslims say that, especially sjw muslims who think they're owed something for their treatment after 9/11.

They chose how they would die. They were truly free in those few seconds they fell.

UK should know all about burning people alive. Basically it sucks, jumping is at least an instant death when you hit the ground. The point was to not suffer horribly. Also, who seriously wouldn't enjoy the fall a little bit? Close your eyes and have a moment of blissful tranquility before you die. Or you could let your flesh melt off while hot smoke slowly cauterizes your lungs and you take several minutes to die.

Are you seriously retarded? Why would you not understand this?

I'd say half the people I've met would entertain the idea. Watch a YouTube video, read an article, argue with or listen to someone talk about it...

The other 49% would never entertain such an idea.

But I've never met anyone that would deny it un-ironically. Save for a strung out acid tripper that believed aliens walk among us and built our societies.

You would fucking explode on impact.

Depends what you mean by inside job I guess

I think Israel Mossad organized the attack. I think best case scenario the US government knew what was going to happen but simply chose not to intervene - best case scenario. And by US government I mean only our top officials, super top secret.

I also doubt whether or not those Arabs were the ones who actually flew the plane. They could have just of easily rigged up a remote control system to the jet, I'm sure.

I think Israel did this attack for the reason they are now going to help France with their Muslim problem AFTER it was mostly Israeli Jews who were shilling for mass immigration. They use these events to generate sympathy towards their cause and use them to manipulate us into doing their dirty work of freeing up land in the Middle East

Burning to death is probably the worst way to go. I'd rather free fall aka sky dive to death than burn in pain slowly. At least the splatter death would be instant.

This is not a shitpost im serious. Why didnt a helicipter fly next to the building to pick up people? Really why? The fire doesnt prevent a helicopter from coming next to the building

Too dangerous of conditions and this isn't The Matrix.

Finland this is why no one bothers

I think being raped by niggers infeont of my partner and dismembered and suffocated with bleech to kill the sperm would be the worst way to go but that's just me.

Just a reminder that niggers target whites and actually do this kind of shit as hate crimes and revenge for slavery.

Look up
Channon and Christopher
Guilty of walking to their car while white.

Seriously a bad way to go for both of them.

But tell me more about Treyvon. Fuck this workd.

Yep, this is a shitpost. Anyone who prefaces their post with "this is not a shitpost" is definitely setting us up for a shitpost.

This I never knew. I now have the utmost respect for that guy.

> more people die from smoke rather than the actual fire

Correct. Smoke inhalation. Also that smoke is full of toxic gasses. Your lungs are breathing in all sorts of nasties from burning refrigerators, bathroom tiles, ceiling fans and etc.

> find sexy woman and fuck til we die

Um. Not gonna lie. I have thought this too. Wouldn't matter if she was on board with the idea or not.

Ive seen videos of helis picking up people from burning ships. Whats the difference

Jump into the blades, we'll catch you.

I'm imagining you expect the helo to come in sideways.

Here's some images ive saved a few years ago.

I've always been of the opinion that the govt. allowed it to happen.

Why didnt they just use wingsuits?

youtube.com/watch?v=WRqnTODwvEA

>people inside a burning building on the verge of collapse after being hit by a passenger jet think logically

Your average American has extra padding though, I would say survive ability would be about 60%, remember they weren't right at the top either.

check out the pieces of human flesh

If you jump at the correct time you can avoid the blades. Its like 50/50 almost

I remember that. Fuck I feel sad even after reading your post.

Dude dude...

Who says the jumpers didn't rape whoever they wanted? Fuck I would.

That would be great if Heaven is real. I rape the shit out of some girl and we both end up jumping to our deaths moments later. Then we are up in Heaven together because we accepted Jesus when we were 6. "Um, sorry about that."

Serious question... Why was there an explosion on the first floor/basement.

>heavy smoke
>blades would get in the way
>unstable building

why did nobody put out a mattress for them to aim for
they could have all been saved

god americans are stupid

forces one to ponder

did he died?

christ that is a quality shitpost, praise kek

any more of these pics I've never seen these before

Bruh... helicopter blades spin fast. Real fast. When when they're spinning that entire area might as well be made of lightsabers. Gravity cannot pull you fast enough to avoid them.

Jet fuel down the elevator shafts is the official reason.

Here's someone that didn't completely explode on impact.

Doesn't matter how from high you fall if you reach terminal velocity.
If you fall from the Empire State Building you reach it so the resolution would be the same as if you fell from 10 000 km

m8, its more like 35% chance of surviving from that height. come on now

What am I looking at in the bottom left?

her brain did tho gosh

last one

surprised that picture was allowed to be circulated, it's quite obviously an explosion

has the photographer committed a tragic suicide yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=TXflM69T1MM

fraid not, really gives you a new perspective, doesnt it?

Except if this happens.

Honey, Megan, are you there? Pick up the phone please. I'm on the 97th floor, something's going on I'm not sure what. Just know I love you and the kids, tell em daddy is gonna be home for dinner tonight. Babe, I'm scared but 'cough cough' ah the smokes getting pretty bad. Hey I gotta hang up, Big Vern's just walked into the office. I think were gonna try walking down the fire escape together. If i dont make it, ill be watching you from heaven OK. What's that Big Vern? Huh? Why are you taking off your belt man? Shit Vern. No way man, that's not on. Get your hands off me. Vern. No! Stop!

A few dozen people splattered at the main courtyard entrance below the buildings.

>two aimed for the bushes by the red sign
>hit the roof instead
Would it have been survivable?

Clean your country up first

No. From the heights they were falling, even landing in very deep water would have killed them.

just wondering, why nobody improvised to make Parachute from clotes?

they didn't take the stairs to the ground floor because most of the jumpers were people who were stuck above where the planes struck, destroying the stairwells and elevators (or lifts, as you limeys love to call them).

since smoke rises up (remember that from primary school?) this meant that the people stuck above where the planes struck were slowly being asphyxiated

jumpers chose to kill themselves rather than face a grisly death via asphyxiation. maybe some of them thought they could survive the fall in a delirious state of panic, but I reckon most were going for a quick and painless death.

see what I wrote. the collision of the planes destroyed the stairwells and lifts. even if the survivors decided to try and climb their way down through the wreckage, this was impossible due to the dense smoke which would have killed them in a few seconds and also made it impossible to see.

leave it to Europoors to make fun of Americans who died in a horrible terrorist attack.

>not sliding down in the groove
morons

The level of autism in this thread is beyond imaginable.

kek

Wow, is this legit? I didn't know there was such clear footage of this happening. My parents told me about it but I didn't consider they might have actually seen it happen.

This guy came across as a real faggot, totally rude.

Or get crushed by the building when it collapses, also bad

americans who live in NY, after this tragic event, there was some kind of massive hysteria and paranoia making people avoid working at tall buildings?

I always feels kind of uneasy when I get a job at an office located on a floor that is too far from the ground after 9/11.

might aswell have a bit of fun before your inevitable death.

What...? You do know water can fucking crush you if you hit it hard enough, right? Think of one of those riot-control water cannons, but in reverse and over the entire surface of your body.

Anyone have a link to videos of people trying to climb/slide down?

It's always hard for me to watch these pictures.
And I'm not talking about the gore.

Serious question:

Couldn't helicopters have tied really long ropes to their underside and then "swung" then towards the building so that someone might grab it and hang on?

Can anything inside an office be made into a parachute?

I used to daydream about being in the twin towers and creating a parachute out of my trousers and a fire blanket and having a cute girl cling to my legs as I rescued us both.

>Distress Parachute
>A fucking parasail design

Good fucking luck not slamming into a building and falling to your death.
Non-parasail is more suited to the task

Muricans deserve getting wiped out like roaches for wiping themselves out like roaches confirmed

There is a reason why jumping off bridges is a common suicide method

serious question:

couldnt they have just built a massive evacuation slide that extends all the way to the ground and attached it to the building with a helicopter?

You PLF (tuck and roll) onto concrete from terminal velocity and your asshole will still come out your mouth

I'd say the most widely held belief about 9/11 is that the Federal Government knew it was going to happen, but allowed the attack to happen anyway. Actually going full conspiracy theory about it is pretty rare.

Parasail or not.
We have to consider the fact that there is high voltage wires everywhere that could be a death trap for those jumping out for their life in this situation.

Not even just working in building, doing anything. The country changed completely after it, and there thousands of news peaces on what to do if this every happened again.

You could really sense why Trump was so adamant about going to war with the sandpeople.

No. Assuming the bushes are perfect springs linearly decelerate you to stop just before you hit the ground the force on your body is still too high. The bushes would have to be three times taller at least.

Why didn't they just build a tower made of lava and the other out of ice?

>I used to daydream about being in the twin towers
kek

it's to get you away from the falling rubble I think

Sorry, I meant to reply to this autistic post.

It seems theres plenty of footage. Alot of documentaries and all that such as the falling man. We make fun of it all but it would of been fucking terrifying.

Lol, oh.

the real way to survive is to jump while spraying your automatic weapon straight down to decelerate you to survivable speed

the jumpers obviously weren't real 'muricans at all

Fuck you for making me feel so old.

fucking this

Nah, dude. I don't like 9/11 jokes that much.
I understand the avarage american... Hatred, when it comes to this. Throwing a place on a building like this was low and sadistic, there is no way.

You just have to rewatch this happening again then you'll know why the avarage joe hate muslims so goddamn much.

Oh so theres a car casually burning.
Whats the official reason for this ?

Now this is a shitpost. Mattresses wouldn't of helped at all.

Have you ever played GTA IV?

I remember jumping off buildings with an uzi in my hand spray all over on the way to my death.

Stupid. The building is collapsing pushing flaming debris and dust out

if you land with your legs like you're riding a hoers you can survive pretty high falls. Of course you'll also become as mobile (and as tall) as Hotwheels so maybe you should just keep them straight and impale yourself on the bones.

implying GTA IV was even out in 2001

>they didn't just doublejump before hitting the ground, easily saving their lives

Amrikki scrubs

▲ ▲

There is a shitload of people who had cameras and were near the towers during the happening that have much, much worse footage of people probably crashing against the ground 'n shit, the flesh and all. It is probably all in their basement because they don't want to share it.

Casey Neistat claims that he has footages like this and he will not release it.

Back then wasn't like these days, people actually felt bubbling rage for muslims and the middle east. Now people just consult to their PC worldview of tolerance and complete passive retardation whenever a muslim does something.

A mestizo took it, Alivar something.

we should make all bushes at WTC TEN FEET HIGHER!!!!!!!!!!!!

you aren't surviving an impact at 9.81m/s

the only way anyone's ever really done it is by hitting powder snow on a gently sloping hill

or by landing on a mattress

that is impossible

sorry, but you're making shit up.

just is not possible.

>91111

Kek is telling us something...

Some people even looked like they were just trying to get fresh air and escape the boiling hot room, and it appeared they even slipped and accidentally fell.

I don't remember where I saw it but a chinese dude essentially did just that Ninja Gaiden style before.

Smashed his arm and ruined shoes from the friction but otherwise ok. It was only about 25 floors though so not sure how that'd work on wtc.

>And to this day, Mexican Drug Lords have been trying to reproduce the "talking head phenomenon" but to no avail.

>(remember that from primary school?)
You'd have to be a fucking moron if you had to attend school to learn that.

Anybody on the roofs survive the collapse? It would seem like the best option for alot of people in that case is fuck going down, lets go up and wait for a helicopter, but then again I understand no one above impact in the North Tower survived

>obviously an explosion

Find someone to play Jenga with. Tell me where the pieces go when you lose.

she didnt survive for very long. i know what hes talking about, a paramedic passed over her while she pleaded for help and claimed she wouldnt die

I'm far from some bleeding heart or moralfag or some shit getting into tears every 9/11, but yeah, more than just America, the world itself hasn't been the same ever since and it never will be. It's honestly sickening that shit like this become common place and people are no longer fazed by any of it. And people actually defend sandniggers after all of this. Every mudslime on the planet could drop dead right this second and I still wouldn't forgive them.

t. Upstate NY

The south tower had one clear and open stairwell, and the one dude who could have communicated that to emergency dispatch did it waay too late. also a leaf btw

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Clark_(September_11_survivor)

I couldn't find the exact source, but there was indeed an occurrence like that described, where a woman jumped and landed, but her skull and one of her lungs was spared, though she was putty on all other fronts just like the rest. Allegedly just repeated 'I'M NOT DEAD' again and again with increasing desperation as the responder walked around and did his or her duties before finally dying.

Someone hasn't seen the video of the guy who got bisected by a train :^)

He really wanted to keep those intestines with him.

Never, ever flaunt that you are prepared

Makes me hate muslim apologists even more. Islam destroys EVERYTHING it fucking touches. Motherfucking liberals enabling this shit now.

ok here we go I found it, even got an autograph with it too! Bolivar it looks like...

Found some other nice pics too. Nothing makes me fap harder than symbols of capitalism crumbling, oh bby!

Still circlejerking the echo chamber. Your mother must be proud.

The worst one for me is the footage of the guy who starts climbing down the building between the vertical beams and falls after climbing down about 20 feet. It's like, the people who jumped new they were fucked and accepted death and chose not to burn or suffocate to death, but this guy hadn't accepted it. He was so unready to die he actually thought he might be able to climb down the building. It probably didn't seem so crazy given his circumstances at the time either, but I bet it made his death even more terrifying.

> because this is halarious

they collapse, generally on the weaker side of the structure
they aren't uniformly blasted out

I remember some dudes beating the shit out of an arab on one of the J line stops. There were cops on the platform eho just turned around and walked down the stairs

pure 9/11 kino

Bottom-right pic is unrelated, it's from a car crash years later.

It started before then, friendo. Suharto was the warning, BUTWEDIDN'TLISTEN

norly look who endorsed shillary's senate run.
nytimes.com/2000/10/18/nyregion/mrs-clinton-suggests-that-us-engage-aggressively-in-world-affairs.html
Hell, look who endorses her TODAY
theintercept.com/2016/07/25/robert-kagan-and-other-neocons-back-hillary-clinton/
consortiumnews.com/2016/02/25/neocon-kagan-endorses-hillary-clinton/
tl;dr Kissinger diversified. He left a whole organisation to carry on his madwork, rather than just one individual. Smart guy. Perhaps...tooooo smart.

This thread have me a feel. First feeling I've felt in many years. I'm glad I'm still human

Those are actually ROTC students at a university, i am sure there are degenerates and retards in the real military, but that's a University event.

I'm sure retribution is coming.
I remember the feeling that WW3 was coming. Me and an old american pal o' mine were sure that the US would carpet nuclear bomb the entire middle east that thay.

Or nuke saudi arabia.

Kek and now that it's been confirmed that it was the Saudi's that did this Americans do nothing

youtube.com/watch?v=f8Zbgw3rZdM

September 11: An Oral History

Did you know an airport clerk thought the arab passengers were suspicious, but decided not to check them, because he'd just undergone racial sensitivity training?

This actually happened, look it up.

All of this is the price of multiculturalism and marxism.

Not so much tall buildings, but there was definitely paranoia. The muslims in NY are pretty visible, albiet not many of them. I was at Jamacia center and some guy got into it with some mozzie. Dunno what the mozzie said but this dude just went apeshit on him. There was a NYPD patrol car there at the intersection. They just started the engine and rolled on down the street. That was like 10 weeks after 9/11

Wouldn't you do the same?
I would take a chance, no matter how small. I can't mentally deal with certain death. I don't know how people commit suicide, because the thought of not existing is more terrifying to me than almost anything else.

Or they could have builded a big robot to blow up the planes before they could blow up the big building

What do you expect when the media tells us muslims attacked our country and killed a massive amount of people? I hate people who say "sure 9/11 was terrible, but think about all the brown people who got hurt and harassed the next day!". A friend of mine on facebook posted a "never forget" 9/11 picture last week, and some sjw bitch said "I'll never forget all of the brown people who were attacked the next day". What the fuck is wrong with these people? Sure, americanized muslims can be okay. But islam at its core is awfup and any real muslim would love to see the destruction of western civilization. I think the constant defense of muslims is just a severe case of mass stockholm syndrome.

>After Flight 175 struck the South Tower, Clark and seven other employees of his floor who had survived the impact gathered together and started to descend Stairwell A. They only made it to the 81st floor when Clark and his group were met by a woman and a man coming up the stairs.
>The woman blocked their paths and warned them there were flames and smoke further down, and their only option was to try and go up to the roof in hope of being rescued from there.

>That group would all lose their lives that day, as access doors to the roof were locked, and there were no plans for helicopter rescues from the roof

The genre of peace, not even once.

And how did the American passengers not retake the plane?

cause they locked the door retard

That's actually one of the greatest yet saddest videos ever, he took the whole day coming to terms with it, chatting with people, had his family come and hug him goodbye...
About 14-16 hours after it happened he finally gave them the sign to go ahead.

Never seen an injury like that that worked out more like some terminally ill cancer patient. He really made the most of it. A real trooper, that one.

Not like that faggot who saw his wife hit by a car and killed and leapt to his death with his two children there watching. I want someone to find a way to revive him so I can kill his ass a second time.

Those fuckers thought they could escape the fire by jumping, that it would be over when they hit. But suprise for the unsaved ones, they hit the ground, splattered, and woke up in hell which is way hotter than jet fuel. And God is going to make it hurt FOREVER.

that guy got BTFO

They didn't think the hijackers were suicidal. There was no precedent for a hijacking that wasn't just for ransom or escape.

Sharts are worthless pussies

Or they didn't even have passengers, being CIA drone jets, perhaps.

No fucking way.

I don't think anyone in their right mind should be sympathetic to muslims entering america.

Common because normies are rubes. There's a hilarious one about some fat chick that leapt and survived initially because she was cushioned. But then she stood up with no support....SPLOOOOP!!!!

I don't know, did you?

>Die from being burned alive
>Die from smashing your head open with a fall
Pick your poison.

Did 9/11 start world war 3?

>no phone number listed

why?

First roof doors were locked in the South Tower, I don't think anyone got on the roof, what probably happened was a bunch of people rushed up to the roof causing a jampede at the door preventing anyone to go searching for, say a fire axe to break it open.

Noone except the US army/national guard/air force had anything that could take more than 3 people at best. Meaning if you could get a bird down panicked people would rush it to get in, and as soon as the first tower fell you could forget about taking off without people hanging on the skids for dear life - sending you careening vertical
Plus there is antennae sticking out of the roof
NYPD/FDNY has little airlift, and the news choppers, there was absolutely no line of sight with the helipads, waay too much smoke to land (and heat) - so you have this shit, heat and smoke, which causes too much lift and obscures everything as soon as you get near it.

No. It started Cold War II.

high buildings should have escape parachutes.

Hi there Fellow Cave Story Player!!!

Jesus this captcha is fucking shite how do you halfies stand it? It takes so long to understand what the fuck jewgle wants you to do.
Switch to solvemedia for fucks sake.

I was just saying it happened. If you ask me they should have thrown that fucker om the damn rails. Its ridiculous to me that there are new yorkers today who repeat that "religion of peace" garbage. Fucking traitors. Every damn one.

Imagine being the one guy who parachutes out of the fucking world trade center before it falls

Just imagine how much shit you would get form everyone. You would probably be in jail still or living under an assumed name somewhere.

Source on that?

I heard on a podcast that at least one group of hijackers were targeted for additional security measures due to suspicious behaviour, but passed?

I just don't get why the point made by OP keeps coming up.

You can't hold your hand in a fire, or too close to one. The pain and heat instinctively makes you draw away. They weren't making a conscious decision with any hope or expectation of surviving.

Instead of asking how people could jump. Ask how those that didn't could literally stand as the fire was blistering their skin and they were suffocating? Same thing. Either way you're forced to suffer certain death, it just depends which instinctively deters you more.

Wew lad I never knew the whole thing was this disturbing. Makes me feel pretty sad.

Last month my sister traveled to the US and one of her friends had an arab name so they completely tore apart her luggage and inspected every corner of it. At least now they're paying attention.

>Did the jumpers seriously think they would survive?
No, I think they just went for the fastest, less painful death. How fucking sad...

Brainwashed, virtue signaling, and just plain oblivious to the real world. REAL muslims hate the west, there is no way around this. They will always hate us. Yet commie liberals are convinced Islam isn't a problem because they have a couple americanized muslim friends who are okay.

When was the last time a Canadian stopped a beta bitch-boy asian from sawing someone's head off with scissors on a crowded Canadian bus? Oh that's right, never.

I heard after the plane hit, several people took handguns and started murdering coworkers because they could get away with it

First funny thing I've seen an Canadian say

good one m8

Middle east is destroyed and will never get back on it's feet ever again.
And then, there is the oil. It's a cold war, you're not supposed to notice it.

Soon, Saudi Arabia will fall. Muslims everywhere are fucked, they know that. That's why they're trying to cling to anything in order to keep 'em alive. Even with this PC culture.

They took down two buildings, america took their world and religion.

Source? Because i'm a sick fuck.

>when your government tacitly permits the demolition of two economic hubs and gruesome deaths of thousands and doesn't even invade the right country after the fact, and is seeking to veto the ability for families affected to sue the saudis who clearly held huge influence in it all

I've thought a lot about what I would do in that situation. It's really difficult to imagine being in such an extreme scenario though, even though I've seen footage of people in it. I can't really say what I'd do, but yeah, I hope I would have it in me to just try and stay alive even if the chances are a million to one that I'd make it down. I can imagine the sight of dozens of people intentionally jumping to their death all around you could really fuck you up and make you feel hopeless though. It's one of those things where I just have no idea how I'd react.

He's not, I read the same article. Guy planted a black flag in her meaning she was beyond saving. Fucked up shit dude.

Where do people come up with there?

nah son that's some faggory daggory 'inspirational christian' music shite.
Here's a REAL bortle full of chortle youtube.com/watch?v=hoBUKgV1uOU

Thats like super hardcores dude

Most of the jumpers did survive. Most of them never actually hit the ground, they just jumped from rooftop to rooftop. I heard of one guy who made it all the way to Brooklyn just by jumping between rooftops.

>america
Oh please, Israel is behind everything bad that happens in the middle east. We're just a puppet.

Yeah, this Obama thing needs to blow up. The nigger needs to go down.

I feel this. It makes me feel old and sad that we couldn't do better for them at the time and since.

what is with 9/11 jokes , why cant millennials understand real people suffered from this event, is society raising psychopaths

==WOMEN, amirite==

Yea I remember that too. There's cronyism and assholery even in that. The company that ran that terminal was NOT the one the commission found at fault, however...
aconstantineblacklist.blogspot.com/2007/12/911-airport-security-pariah-tries.html
Does that name look familiar? If you paid close attention to Trump before this election, it should!
politics.blog.ajc.com/2015/12/26/that-time-when-donald-trump-saved-a-georgia-farm/
greenepublishing.com/frank-argenbright-attends-trump-rally/

And now you know why the guacman had to die first.

youtube.com/watch?v=5bo_8z9H8ko
and here's one last one before I go for good measure! Also this is the guy the first dude I replied to was thinking of. This Biggart guy is the one that died in an odd way.

"real people" as opposed to what? over 1 million Iraqis who arent real?

>yfw 9/11 was the beginning of the apocalypse, and the mandela effect is us remembering some bits and pieces of the people that went to heaven.

There was nothing with any serious airlift capability in the area (the military has that shit mostly) leaving light helicopters for FDNY/NYPD/EMS and news crews.
You put a person on a rope attached to the door/skid of a Bell 206 and now the pilot has to counteract the weight. Drastically.
We are talking a helicopter which can only hold 900lbs, in it's military form (the kiowa) can barely hold 3 people and a minigun + rockets,

Plus the roof doors were locked, but I think the north tower people managed to break their door down

No one gives a fuck about shitskins

The browns and blacks of the world will murder each other forever. We've really ought to assist them and hopefully just send up killing all of the birds with our stones.

>unz.com/isteve/how-george-w-bushs-war-on-airport-profiling-of-arabs-contributed-to-911/

>“I got an instant chill when I looked at [Atta]. I got this grip in my stomach and then, of course, I gave myself a political correct slap…I thought, ‘My God, Michael, these are just a couple of Arab businessmen.’”

>Bush said during the nationally televised debate, “Arab-Americans are racially profiled in what’s called secret evidence. People are stopped, and we got to do something about that.” Then-Governor Bush went on, “My friend, Sen. Spence Abraham [the Arab-American Republic Senator from Michigan], is pushing a law to make sure that, you know, Arab-Americans are treated with respect. So racial profiling isn’t just an issue at the local police forces. It’s an issue throughout our society. And as we become a diverse society, we’re going to have to deal with it more and more.”

America did two incredibly stupid things. Interfering with Middle Eastern governments for decades, then letting thousands of them enter the US without proper vetting. You can have one of those two, but not both, without consequences.

>FBI supervisor Michael Maltbie. This dipshit wouldn't let FBI agents get a warrant to search a 9/11 plotters house

No doubt in my mind it was an inside job. Pic related

That one always gets to me.

This doesn't happen to skydivers.

you can train past that you know. I mean, firefighters, rite? Also fireeaters and martial artists.

Wow this looks pretty amazing from above.

youtube.com/watch?v=YQWqJd9PYz0

youtube.com/watch?v=6BFxLLsqV6k

Bin laden did it

Annoying, are you an anarchist by any chance? Only a Anarchist can be this fucking annoying.

I was in 6th grade when this was going down and they turned off the TV we were watching (and told the other teachers to do so as well) because they were broadcasting live people killing themselves.

They were murdered. So no. No hell for them. The only ppl who say it was suicide are shit skinned faggots trying to shift some of the blame away from their shitty fake religion

Push off when you jump. A parasail is suited to wide open environments, and people using a emergency parachute from a fucking skyscraper are not skydivers who will actually think to control that shit or be able to reach their risers in time, meanwhile normal parachutes, like the military uses for non-SF paratroopers, are literally designed to still function if another parachutist slams into the parachute, while a parasail can fold in on itself from impact, a parabolic can reform just in time.

Parabolics are frequently used for dumping paratroopers out of a plane at 300 feet, they are literally perfect for skyscraper egress

Either a parabolic or rope/carabiner and a rig is suited, problem with a rappel rig is other survivors, a parachute can just look like a backpack

53m/s*

9.8 m/s *per second* is the ACCELERATION of gravity. Terminal velocity (53m/s) is roughly the speed at which you'd hit the ground if you jumped.

glass all muslims

All these years and I had never had a good look at the people that were scrambling for air or preparing to jump.

Right in the feels.

Boom boom, shake shake the room!

I wonder if anyone picked up a piece of dead body and tried eating just to see what a person tastes like

They were trapped faggot. And they know they were dead, jumping was the least painful method.

And a violation of AR-270-1 regulations

>can't deal with certain death
Really? For me the fear of death comes from the possibility of it being slow and extremely painful. Those final moments seeming to take forever to pass.

Nooo, i want the quick and easy way. Like the pussy i am.

I really wish he made it. He didn't quit.
F

So you'd jump?

The Coast Guard would probably have been the first group able to deploy anything like that to the scene, New York being a coastal city and the CG having the right helicopters. I doubt they could have got there before the towers collapsed even if they were called out immediately, though.

Then by that logic skydivers would die.

Afghanistan was "A" right country, but wasn't the whole puzzle. Saudi Arabia should have been nuked.

Notice how as soon as american (fracking) oil production started lowering fuel costs the saudi's opened their reserves and cut the price sub $2 dollar a gallon? Granted fucking russia was their excuse, and it's a poor one.

Arabs are fucking scum though, much much worse than wall street types

Wow
It's like a bad omen

lol I doubt your dick would work in that situation

check em

>muh Iraqis
fuck off you r selected leftist traitor

Probably, yes. Of course i can't be a 100% sure but i've felt at ease having a loaded assault rifle in my mouth with a finger on the trigger. Jumping off the wtc i feel is comparable to that.

The Saudis are doing this to drive down the dollar in Iran and destroy their market. In America, Obama has lied and shilled against fracking despite being the only reason the economy picked up after 2008. Democrats are either complete retards or just lying through their teeth to their fuckwit followers.

The biggest chopper the coasties have is a variant of the Blackhawk - holds 14 internally and can support multiple rappellers

wtf?

Have a regular chute instead
youtu.be/eohpyx8NzMg

Anybody who is against fracking outright is a fucking Saudi enabler, the benefits fuel independence provides us drastically outweigh the negatives. Fracking can sustain us past the age of petroleum (energy), granted we'll always need plastics

borders aint real everyone bleeds red!!!!