Holy shit, Maddow just blew Pepe, the alt right and Cred Forums the fuck out

Holy shit, Maddow just blew Pepe, the alt right and Cred Forums the fuck out.

msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch/trump-employs-symbols-of-us-racist-fringe-767279683702?cid=sm_fb_maddow

No recovering from this folks.

Other urls found in this thread:

motherboard.vice.com/read/understanding-trumps-troll-army
youtube.com/watch?v=vdhF4O54YjU
youtube.com/watch?v=HuoLzx0mcho
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

actually she just looked like a confused middle aged woman ranting about a cartoon frog

>Angry old liberal "woman" yells at cartoon frog.
I don't see how anyone takes the news seriously anymore.

Post Pepes

I saw Pepe on TV today. The energy that flowed through my body was incredible. I destroyed my living room. The joy was like a drug. His sad face. His smug fucking face a "white nationalist symbol". Amazing. Pepe.

>pickelhaub
>On a NatSoc
Triggered.

>it's not egyptian in any way

Here, I removed it for you.

top kek

Danke Krautbro.

C'mon MSNBC show some of the pepes I made.
You're welcome.

>Holy shit, Maddow just blew Pepe
You really could have just stopped there with that sentence.

guys, KEK IS OUT OF CONTROL WHAT HAVE WE DONE!!!!!!!!

What /r9k/ could not, we saved Pepe from the normalfags.

why are journalists allowed to talk about shit they know the bare minimum about, are they hoping people who know what they're talking about don't watch them? and if i'm a voter who doesn't know about le frog, why the fuck would i care?

Literally the funniest thing ive ever seen

>If youre donald trump jr, youre in here between alex jones and rudy guliani. But two places ahead of you in terms of closeness to your father is this big, green frog

Holy fucking shit I love it keep going

>Maddow
>BTFOing anything

Keep dreaming.

Whoops

But what happens when Trump wins and the media can't sustain the narrative anymore?

It'll only be a matter of time before the normies adopt our politics, then in a way we'll have become the normies.

What do you think they'll do when they find out about kek?

Are they going to get away with it Cred Forums?

Cry

This whole thing is just proof Hillary is losing it (her mind and the election)

If Cred Forums ideals become the new normie, I think I will be comfortable with that. That is an acceptable fate.

>ask Cred Forums to save pepe from normies
>...
>Pepe is now a mainstream """white supremacist symbol""", relevant enough to be an important part of the on going presidential election of the most important country on earth.

What a time to be alive.

I suppose this is what rise of ISIS felt to its members. They couldn't even think about conquering Mosul, just raiding it for prisoners but it fucking happened.

Pepe is mainstream election issue in USA. This is insane.

hillary.exe stopped working a while ago, it's just people behind her who are trying to cut their losses and are failing

cultofkek.com

>mfw Cred Forums is an actual factor on usa presidental race

I thougt this place was for shitposting and laughs, what happened?

I wish our elections had the support of kek.

motherboard.vice.com/read/understanding-trumps-troll-army

french would never get scared of frogs though

Media got trolled hard. The number one thing with trolls is to ignore them. Now they dun goofed.

HOLY FUCK /POL WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO???

Oldfag here. I haven't been on Cred Forums in 28 months. I have a bunch of pepes saved on my old HD, as well as a thousand "Foul bachelor Frog" pics, which I was showing my cousins just two months ago at our summer cottage.

Now the whole family thinks I'm some kind of white supremacist because I have frogs on my HD. Since when the fuck was Pepe a white nationalist? What the fuck did you do to Pepe, /pol? What the fuck did you do to him? What the fuck is this shit?

It's over. Now all the Americans know the Jews are behind all the evil.
Jews are totally fucked.

do any of you guys remember that one guy who yelled PEPE during hillary's speech about the "alt right"? he literally freaked the shit out of her. i bet she became obsessed about this "pepe" as if it was some nazi codeword or some shit and convinced herself it meant something stupid like being a symbol for white supremacy.

i bet Hillary couldn't even figure it out herself, and some batshit liberal employee in her campaign fed her the idea. she ended up looking senile and completely detatched from the internet.

20 pt swing in milennial voters overnight.

that man may have won trump the election

>I'm a retarded redditor/imgur user who collected pepe because it went mainstream NOW THIS MEME IS RACIST WTF
Go fucking hang yourself you normie piece of shit.
I actively hope you get liver cancer.

Hillary is on iron lung right now. This is all the campaign staff writing things and then giving her a script to read whenever they manage to pump her full of drugs just enough to talk for 5 minutes.

>HOLY FUCK /POL WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO???

We didn't do anything, HillDildos are just getting so desparate that they have to blame cartoon nazi frogs from the far side of the moon to explain their tanking numbers and draw attention away from their complete lack of arguments

The funniest thing is Pepe is a huge Black Twitter favorite.

If Cred Forums were smart they'd lever that against Hillary.

what's triggering about it?

Hillary couldn't understand why a private email server would not be an appropriate place to store classified emails. Explaining internet memes to her would be like trying to explain nuclear physics to a toddler.

for people that really hate labels, and being called fat, leftist should like to make up labels

really makes your mind testicles move

This. The more attention Pepe gets, the stronger he gets and the stronger we get. Media is all kinds of retard. They fucked up. That's why no one trusts the media anymore. We've destroyed and rekt'd them.

heck man, that's his campaign's job. we're doing a lot of heavy lifting for someone who never even expected it.

or did he? one of trump's kids must be a Cred Forums user. im betting its that 7 year old kid

HOLY SHIT THIS IS HAPPENING!!!!!

She just showed the video of a guy screaming pepe during Hillary's speech in slow motion. She then explained how big a victory this is for the alt - right, then proceeds to scream PEPE herself, then shows images of fucking pepe as big as it gets.

She just megaphoned that one guy screaming 'pepe' to millions of people, whilst explaining this is exaclty what makes us win.

I thought this day couldn't get any better...

PRAISE KEK

As I was watching this, I tried to put myself in the shoes of a normie. Just watching the news without any knowledge of the alt right. You know what I'd think? That this is stupid fucking journalism, and turn it off.

first time i hear about Richard Spencer
who is he again?

Yep.

Kek, you shills are hilarious. Hillary and the democrats are absolutely loosing their shit. I could never have imagined it would get to this point, you people are destroying yourselves. It's fucking beautiful.

>Rachel Maddow BTFO alt-right

No he didn't. He looked confused and flabbergasted.

jesus dude, like im saying, that guy is a hero. we can do it pol. we can be agents of the truth like him. seed fear into the enemy with random acts of autism. they will dismantle themselves under the stress of their lesser mental fortitude. expoct us

Bingo. I watched literally half of that and I was like "I fucking can't dude, I fucking can't.

Is this real life anymore?

first post best post

it's hilarious the mental gymnastics the left is resorting to

>a cartoon frog makes some people fear for their life
what a time to be alive

>holy trlple sevens
OUR LORD HAS SHOWN HIMSELF
HE WALKS AMONGST US
PRAISE KEK

There will always be more libfags to trigger

Pepe is just a silly and fun meme too.

It's not like crazyfrog levels of fucked up.

boy

lol is that image real?

Why dont they ever name the real criminals over at those racist fucks.

>Holy shit, Maddow just blew Pepe, the alt right and Cred Forums the fuck out.

The only thing she blew out is my sense of composure, because I laughed for like 5 minutes straight.

The gas chambers bit was the most hilarious with it.

Jesus fuck. This is fucking hilarious.

>being dragged through a sewage tank

You know, I could say the same thing of you MSM media. The trust in you is at an all time low. People are cutting cords and generally are consuming you a lot less.

PC politics, and MSM media are the actual sewage tank. We are dragging the narrative back into the sun, into the truth, into non censorship. Away from your greedy little kike hands.

Go kill yourself you irrelevant little retards.

Praise Kek, victory is at hand brothers

youtube.com/watch?v=vdhF4O54YjU

>DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT
>55,555 views

its a sign

youtube.com/watch?v=HuoLzx0mcho

>someone said something about you = BTFO meme
pls kys

saged

>tfw when trolling certified soros-shills on my facebook

She literally asked me who giving us our directives.