This man is revolutionizing politics. Ignore his policies...

This man is revolutionizing politics. Ignore his policies, his actual campaign strategies are nothing short of incredible.

Is he doing to american politics what napoleon did to warfare? Are we living in the trumpean era?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Iskj4cgOhtw
twitter.com/graphiconeny/status/775003642776657920
thezog.info/list-summaries/
youtube.com/watch?v=fQgDgMGuDI0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>"I can assure you, my hands are completely normal- and those for those of you who are asking, yes that other thing is even bigger. Probably the biggest you've ever seen, it's YUGE!"

Yep, very revolutionary. Like how the African invented the pointy stick

He never said that

Yeah pretty much. Future elections will capitalize on the Trump technique.

Yes he did you dumb faggot, after Rubio made the comment about his hands. It was during that debate look it up.

God damn, you Trumpcucks are all idiotic

post the real quote

Yeah, can't wait for when Kanye talks about nothing while stirring up controversy to promote his brand. And yes, you people will eat it up because you're that fucking herdable

maybe? it's all predicted by le persuasion man

Not when he looses like a bitch ass

Too bad he's gonna win. It's gonna make it even better when the left brings Kanye up to the plate at 2020, pure fucking chaos for the worst country in the world that deserved it

He's not revolutionizing politics.

He's highlighting how fucked up the 24-hour news cycle and punditry has made this country's political and social discourse. Everything is noise including truth and reality. Even South Park, a shitty satire, realized that reality is dead in this country.

Add blogs, twitter, facebook, youtube, etc. and any sense of journalistic integrity or respect for the process has been thrown out. We've taken one step closer to anarchy and what scares me is that there are those who both understand this and relish it.

>what scares me is that there are those who both understand this and relish it.
Just embrace it, those who ride from the ashes will form something even greater, only to be corrupted again in the future and the cycle renews. We might even be able to see it. If you're afraid, that means you're a fatass fuck who probably can't take care of himself without "muh walfurr"

>Is he doing to american politics what napoleon did to warfare?

No, more like what Hitler did to warfare. He's coming out of left field with no experience, and destroying lifelong veterans who refuse to acknowledge him as a viable power or threat.

Trump is pitting his 70-80 campaign employees against Hillary's reported 700+ employees.

On ads alone, Hillary's been spending hundreds of millions. Trump barely has any.

There's more people outside the venues than the thousands inside whenever Trump has a campaign rally.

Hillary's crowds are known to be in the hundreds.

Trump is literally revolutionizing self-marketing. His efficiency rating is astronomical.

>napoleon revolutionized warfare
since fucking when

You quoted it wrong, you fucking cunt.

Are you implying that in the end he's going to get overrun and commit suicide in his cuckbunker? That'd be hilarious!

Yes, and luckily retards like are too full of themselves to notice it. You can't defend against what you refuse to see.

yeah, that blitzkrieg sure failed. nevermind that destroying veterans in the sense youre inseniuating is domestic, and not warfare.

That's exactly it, what we see is people constantly underestimate Trump right until he pulls the rug right under them.

The only ones who aren't afraid are those who have nothing to lose. Those us of with responsibilities, duties, jobs, property, values, loved ones, etc. see all of these things constantly at risk by those who basically want to see the world burn.

"kek" is fun and games on a chinese grafitti board but they should be contained there. The internet as a whole should. How did that Arab Spring turn out?

Explain to me what is incredible about his campaign politics.

>during that debate
You really want us to believe you researched that and can't even remember the debate where it happened?

>still trying to meme a name for us
Seems like we really rustled your jimmies when we invalidated the usage of "racist, bigot, sexist"

>What you refuse to see

I refuse to see something that's not there? Damn, I must be mentally fucking healthy! How's that paranoid schizophrenia going? Take your pills today?

Trumps doing nothing of significance. He constantly makes himself look like an idiot so he can bring their expectations back up, only to destroy it again and rinse and repeat. Sounds like the Nixon campaign all over again

I just watched his Presidential Announcement Speech (6/16/15) and was just about to make this thread. His takeover of the Repub party has been the most inspirational event in my life time.

>>The we need Trump guy yelling will live on in audio archives until the eventual heat death of the universe.

I'm under the impression you haven't seen a whole lot regarding the ways of the world.

>yeah, that blitzkrieg sure failed

Which is exactly why all major militaries have adopted it and shwerpunkt doctrine either completely like the US, or partially like the Russians.

>nevermind that destroying veterans in the sense youre inseniuating is domestic

As in, political veterans instead of military ones. Do you not know what an analogy is?

You try to make us sound crazy yet you're the one who plays e-psychologist... There's a reason the tide is turning.

Memes have nothing to do with this. Your job, your family, your everything is already run by higher powers than the highest you can think of. You are owned, I hope you payed off your house and your car! You are a puppet, and you love it. There is no left and right, just controlled opposition for the laughs to be had

No, he literally didn't. He said there was "no problem there. I guarantee". If you're going to act retarded at least do it right.

In 1960 Nixon didn't wear makeup to the debates and looked like shit, as a result JFK won as they were televised that year. Trump is doing the same with Hilary, she thought she was "above" petty Internet trolling but is now being consumed by it.

In the age of the printing press (when America was founded) Presidents needed to be well-written and literate. In the age of radio, they had to sound good. By 1960 they had to look good on TV and today they have to bring the banter.

This is a thing most of our British and Australian cousins are capable of, but it's a lost art here in the US. Trump is bringing it back.

Trump is the most Alpha male on the planet atm. Prove me wrong.

Aint he the first one to use artillery in city streets or something?

>what trump is doing to politics, is what hitler did to warfare: hitler, in relation to warfare, removed political opponents

how in the flying fuck is that an analogy

How about this for you then? Niggers, cucks, and this one pertains very well to you, filthy kikes. I'm sure Don Jr.'s money is doing well for you- and if you're not payed then this shows how late into the Trump bandwagon you were. Tell me, did the priesthood rise? No? Then fucking look it up you lazy dyke

I was right then, because the meanings are the same. The deliveries are different, sure, but at least you looked it up! There IS some hope for you guys!

You look like the real idiot for any of these Normies lurking the thread, dumbass

Can't

I'll agree that his campaign is amazing. When he wins, I'll say it was the greatest campaign of all time.

But he's a once in a lifetime event, no one will be able to pull off a Trump again.

>Hitler, with no strategic experience, orchestrated the complete defeat of Poland and France

>Trump, with no political experience, manages to destroy his political opponents

Plus Hillary has to pay people to support her online. We, on the other hand, like Trump so much to do it for free.

>Hitler blew his brains out in the cuckbunker

>Trump is going to blow his brains out in his Trumpbunker

The endings were never sweeter

CTR shill detected. Give up, she died on 9/11/2016

>He said that, he really said that you trumpcucks! Look it up
>actually he said something different
>YOU LOOKED IT UP HURR HURR DRUMPTARD BTFOOOOO

You're bending over so far backward to be this dumb. And delivery is 3/4 the game.

Bullshit, Don Jr. hands out the dough to some of you fucks to reject opposing viewpoints. Maybe you've just fallen for the meme, can't blame you though. Hopefully you'll realize your mistakes

>no comeback
Figures. When you Trumpcucks get BTFO, you resort to the tumblr-esque tactic of "RACISM", but in a slightly modified way. You're all the same

But that's not what I actually said, quote me right, rather than be totally assblasted

More like Trump is gonna get blown in Trump Tower, you cuck

It's also not what Trump actually said. Quote him right, rather than be totally assblasted.

By you? Damn, and you're calling ME the cuck! You are "Daddy's" little boy, I suppose.

Took you a while to post that, I was getting quite bored and was just about to leave. Still am at your rather dull comebacks, but I'll stay to entertain you some more!

Can't wait until Trump wins, the entire thing's gonna come crashing down

wtf that image made me realize every internet lib runs off of the same script... they are truly blue pilled

>can't wait until trump wins
See, now that's all you had to say. All is forgiven child.

Yeah, I'd give the God Emperor head. I'd be one of the few that could say they did. What of it?

You're still more of a faggot than that'd ever make me.

It's just populism, nothing brilliant really.

What's hurting him is actually his lack of strategy. He has zero ground game, can't raise money like he needs to and burns entire demographics.

I said that a while ago I have different reasons for my support. Tell me, why do you support him? Do you actually think he'll be able to do anything without he full support of the lawmakers? More and more libs are elected every year, how will he do anything?

I'll give you this one chance, since you intrigue me

>Yeah, I'd give the God Emperor head.
>You're still more of a faggot than me

Not too sure about that, I'd never stick a cock in my mouth: something you just admitted to

>More and more libs are elected every year
What? Republicans control both houses of congress and have a supermajority. If Trump wins SCOTUS will be conservative for DECADES.

He could get whatever he wants signed into law.

No, you'd just bend over for it so Tyrone can get his reparations.

Get out of here CTR.

Never did I say that, the fact still stands that you admitted to wanting to literally drool over a Zionist cock if asked to do so

Get off my board you filthy goycuck

>Trump wins SCOTUS will be conservative for DECADES.
Except for the fact that you just kicked the hornets nest by electing Trump, which will make the left push even harder for their spot. Some internal polls are already predicting this, similar to what happened with Obango

>Trump is just showing the world how corrupt, weak and disfunctional the establishment is....one man has shaken the system to the core...reminds me of the one that died on the cross.

>Except for the fact that you just kicked the hornets nest by electing Trump, which will make the left push even harder for their spot. Some internal polls are already predicting this, similar to what happened with Obango

Not without looking like giant hypocrites and making 2018 even more of a disaster for them.

What by the same people that have clinton at +7 just like they have for 3 months?

Clintoris. Clintoris. that has a nice ring to it. makes me horny for sum hag pussy

They don't care about looking like hypocrites, and the average person will literally not give a fuck. This is the sad reality of today, and will continue to be until a collapse happens. This is why I'm voting Trump, to see it all burn down so I can build it back up. You're still stuck in the "muh jobs dern mexicans" mentality. Embrace the true mentality, and prepare for it.

Oh please. Apparently their accurate now that Trump is polling ahead. Try again

I'm actually a Clinton supporter.

Dead hag pussy always is sweeter, isn't it?

Oh shit, the tables have turned! Good luck with that dead candidate of yours

As a normie who doesnt comment, you look like an idiot.

>things normies who don't comment don't say

i bet clinton's pussy is sweet as fuck. maybe a little dry, a little gritty, but good palate. all those chemicals they pump into her to keep her alive must mix into a pleasant odor. they say a person smells sweeter the closer they are to death...

>21 out of 69 posts

wew really hit the autism goldmine here

>tfw you will never eat a dead hilloli clintoris, then return to the scene to meme it up

Why even live?

I have enough shekels now to take my qt negroid gf out to dinner. I'm not even upset.

Keep being useful, Trumpcucks. Peace

holy fuck a sluttified bitchmode hilloli is exactly what gets me going. why isn't there r34 doujinshi of this with shy shota trump? that would make being alive worth it.

Trump said at the beginning of his campaign that it's all reverse psychology. Which is what we are witnissing.

Trump is doing the exact opposite of mainstream political correctness. An alpha white male with a spine who says what everyone is thinking.

> and the cycle renews
Sounds like Jefferson. I like this

Honesty I thought talking about his dick size was pretty revolutionary.

Walking out on stage for the presidential debate for the United States of America and saying to your opponent "ayy fuck you I gotta big dick" was monumental. Trump basically said "look, I don't take these faggots seriously and neither should you. This whole thing is a joke".

It was a part of his incredible journey in tearing down the curtain and revealing the silliness of American politics

>Ignore his policies,

What policies? The only thing he said is he wants to cut taxes for the rich.

>his actual campaign strategies are nothing short of incredible
no they are not. these "strategies" have been used by 3rd world politicians for decades now.

America is so fucked it's beyond repair. Trump is the final nail in America's coffin.

who ever gave a shit about his policies? no-one gets anything done in office anyway, it's still gonna be the cabinet that passes issues. we want trump because this entire thing has been fun as hell, and in spite of his flaws he's way better than hillary.

After reading your replies, I can safely say you truly have autism my friend.

That;s not truie. He also said he wants to build a wall and make mexico pay for it.

>normies on pol

6/10

>even southpark

opinion discarded

Well a lot of pro-corporate bills will land on Trump's desk which he will sign. He'll turn America into a theocracy with the US Supreme Court. He's basically GWB 2.0. But at least we got memes right guies?!!!!!!!

Hey, better that the right do it and not the left. Just makes it easier for you guys to gain more power and push the final button, so why are you complaining?

>Hey, better that the right do it and not the left.

But America does historically better under Democrats than Republicans. I want legal abortion. I want legal gay marriage. I'm not a bible thumper.

Wow, that was the dumbest shit I ever read.

Thanks correcting the record..

0.000001 cents has been added to your account.

>Wow, that was the dumbest shit I ever read.

Wow your retarded. Prove anything I said was wrong without memes.

Trump is GWB, only more racist.

>It's just populism, nothing brilliant really.

He's not even populist. He wants tax cuts for rich and privatizing social security. How is that popular?

And if Trump's as "bad" as you say he's gonna be, then the next election will be won by an even bigger radical on the opposite end of the spectrum.

All the things you listed will come in time, as does all things. Yes, you may want it right now, but I want a million dollars right now too. Is it gonna just fall into my lap? Fuck no! I gotta work for that shit, which means you're gonna have to work for your shit. Take this election as a learning lesson like your peers are already doing, next election will be different for you

Explain how Trump is racist

He's the only candidate who might POSSIBLY go against the grain of establishment politics so that's reason enough to vote for him as far as I'm concerned.

Hillary is an utterly corrupt democrat puppet.
Johnson is an establishment democrat pretending to be libertarian.

youtu.be/Iskj4cgOhtw

>Explain how Trump is racist

Cred Forums and david duke support him
his son went to Philadelphia, Mississippi
he's retweeted white nationalist info about african americans
he called mexicans rapists and murders
he made fun of asians
he retweeted antisemitic post about Hillary.
he claimed until yesterday the president of the usa wasn't a real American
he denied housing to blacks in the 1980s.
he has Mein Krampf under his bed and films of Hitler

>He's the only candidate who might POSSIBLY go against the grain of establishment politics so that's reason enough to vote for him as far as I'm concerned.

You would have voted for GWB and John McCain if you were old enough to vote back than. Stop with your bullshit faggot.

I've already seen people pulling the "I'm a successful businessman and I'm not going to bullshit you like the other politicians I'm gonna talk straight to you" so yes he very much so has affected politics
He's the modern day Jackson

Are you literally Hillary?

The only one spewing bullshit here is you.
BOTH GWB and McCain are against Trump. They don't want him in office you fucking moron. That says everything.

>Are you literally Hillary?

Are you literally not an argument?

Read some history if you think an anti establishment politician is a new idea

>BOTH GWB and McCain are against Trump.

And? Dick Cheney, Mitch Mcconnell, Paul Ryan, and other establishment people support him. Your one stupid faggot. I really really hope he deregulated the economy causing another wallstreet crash. Just so I can laugh in your faggot face.

Everything you said was either a blatant lie, irrelevant, or taken wildly out of context.

>Read some history if you think an anti establishment politician is a new idea

Richard Nixon was anti-establishment in 1968. But hey that's just history, something Trumptards never learned in high school.

>Everything you said was either a blatant lie, irrelevant, or taken wildly out of context.

Everything you said is not an argument.

>be extremely rich
>hire the best political marketing team money can buy

Wow what a fucking genius

And if you people think that he calls all the shots in his campaign you are delusional

Okay, go ahead and vote for your corrupt, warmongering corpse of a candidate then. Have fun with that.

It's a very short bullshit.

Since the french started winning battles...

Then losing them after he invaded russia...

It was short lived

>Okay, go ahead and vote for your corrupt, warmongering corpse of a candidate then. Have fun with that.

But I'm not voting for Trump since he is the corrupt warmongering piece of shit.

Just don't egg on Hill shrills

>And if you people think that he calls all the shots in his campaign you are delusional

Remember when Trump Jr. told John Kasich that if he was VP, he would be de facto president? Why do people think Trump would even be president?

>Just don't egg on Hill shrills

Fuck off cunt. We own your board now faggot. Guess you shouldn't have aired all your shit on MSM.

>But I'm not voting for Trump since he is the corrupt warmongering piece of shit.

Hillary has actually threatened war with Russia multiple times.

wtf i love hillary now

literally can't. when Trump steps in a room, bitches get wet and dicks go limp.

the guy is a fucking madman. i would have to cut my balls off if I didn't vote for him.

You really think you are going to accomplish anything here? It's past midnight everywhere in America. All you are doing is bashing your head against a couple dozen drunk Cred Forums browsers who aren't gonna listen to your bullshit.

You should get some rest CTR, you might earn some more shekels if your well rested on saturday morning ;)

you fucking idiot. Napoleon is responsible for almost every modern concept in military doctrine. The reason a platoon is called a platoon is because of napoleon. The reason a section, a company, a battalion, a brigade, an army are set up the way they are is because of napoleon. spastic

Feels good to get payed, doesn't it? How much are they giving you? They got me $1.20 per (you), unmonitored too. Life is fucking great, now that I

That's the Clintons princess.

>Don Jr. hands out the dough to some of you fucks to reject opposing viewpoints.
That's weird, so you've willingly chosen to take pennies from Hillary instead?

>Remember when Trump Jr. told John Kasich that if he was VP, he would be de facto president?

Except that never happened. Trump never even approached Kasich for the VP slot. Total fabrication by a weak leftist Soros puppet,

This is a lot of mindless trolling just to mindlessly troll for literally no benefit to yourself other than your own personal enjoyment so I guess as long as you're having fun :^)

power of persuasion is now confirmed btw

twitter.com/graphiconeny/status/775003642776657920

>This man is revolutionizing politics. Ignore his policies, his actual campaign strategies are nothing short of incredible.

Trump's strategies consist of kissing the asses of these guys:

thezog.info/list-summaries/

By giving pro-Zionist political speeches like this one:

youtube.com/watch?v=fQgDgMGuDI0

>Trump never even approached Kasich for the VP slot.

He would've been a complete fool not to. He's a national name that's popular with the moderate vote and would guarantee him one of his most sought after swing states. Easily more valuable than Pence.

Are you the canadian cuck who posts about how glorious Obama is? Even if its not I have a message to deliver.

>bashing Pence
You have gone too far this time CTR

>since when did napoleon revolutionize warfare

I don't have any problem with Pence as a person and think he would do better than Trump on top of the ticket.

Kasich still makes more sense in the VP slot and I can't imagine a reality where Trump didn't try to talk him into it.

Kasich is a fuck and a cuck.

How come Trump didn't pick Carson as his VP? That would've done wonders for the nigger vote.

Needed someone with political experience.
Also Carson whilst great is also possibly too fucking WOKE.

bumps