Do Americans outnumber the other world countries on this board?

Do Americans outnumber the other world countries on this board?

Americans yeah.

White Americans? I doubt it.

it's about 99% american

I don't know, do they?

Yes. Aso plenty of americans with proxys.

Americans>aussies>canadians

Combobreaker flag

>USA number one

This board is AMERICAN CLAY
U S A
>U S A
U S A
>U S A

Americans are just too big to handle for us

I'd like to think we get to talk and share opinions with people around the world. Sadly everyone here is either a tub of lard in america or a fuckin leaf.
1964 captcha

>I'd like to think we get to talk and share opinions with people around the world.
then why don't you want more diversity and multiculturalism in real life

Because it steals bikes and ruins neighborhoods.

Tell that to Her Majesty lad.

>American website
>300mill+ population

Gee, I dunno. China's got the firewall and who knows how many pajeets even have the internet

Give it about 4 hours and it's full of euronerds

You are confusing the two. It is nice to speak with others but not force us to live under the same government. I have no problem speaking with muslims saudia arabia or a man from Togo. what bothers me is when they come to this country and try to vote to change the laws to match where they came from. also wtf captcha Brandenburger Str. in german letters.

Doujinshi Text.jpg

How lewd.

Well said

There's a huge difference between:
>Learning about other countries cultures, their pros and cons and gaining a worldly knowledge

and

>Bending over backwards for some cunt who came to this country on a floating door and then wants to make this country like the shit hole he just came from

I'm a spic but my sword is to to service of God Emperor.
Just waiting for the directive to go full kamikaze mode. (((They))) shall no pass

>this is some legit food brother

Shlomo detected.
When you practice what you preach maybe and then maybe some will follow.

You see, I always thought that America was like the main character on this board. The rest of us are just supporting roles. Everything pretty much revolves around America and we (Canadians, Europeans, and everyone else) just supplement their narrative. There is no shame in this. Cred Forums, after all, is an American website, and America is just the most goddamn influential country in the world it's hard not to be subservient to them. amirite?

Don't be subservient. Have a voice. Otherwise we echo our own shit back and forth and fall into a fantasy reality.

Just in perception leaf, just in perception.
History tells us there's no country that maintains homogeny for too long.
Jooz are willing to sacrifice everything to be the next ones.
Tfw the parasite thinks it can be the host.

of course

ty for knowing your place