Have we gone too far?

msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch/trump-employs-symbols-of-us-racist-fringe-767279683702?cid=sm_fb_maddow

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E2PZ_3NWplc
youtube.com/watch?v=9GLWnxk525A&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=MyCFi7lbw50
msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch/trump-employs-symbols-of-us-racist-fringe-767279683702?cid=sm_fb_maddow
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1473910580909.webm
archive.is/MMh7I
youtube.com/watch?v=rdhNkv4ryuM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

In all seriousness, how did this even start?

we shall go as far as kek wills

We've hardly begun.

Pepe!

I laughed so fucking hard when that picture of Pepe came up. It's like a fucking candid photo they got from Pepe's facebook or something. Next fucking thing you know we'll be seeing helicopter footage of a car chase and they'll report the driver is a frog.

I guess my Hitler dubs agree.

wtf witnessed

>a picture of a frog from the internet is in the news almost every week

delete this nazi frog

>that dude speaking for that pepe stands for
Nigger, pepe is a goddamn random piece of shit meme.

Bro how redpilled is Trump Jr.?
Do you think he knows his dad is literally Jesus?

we havent gone far enough

>Have we gone too far?
No. We have not won untill the frog god is named on CNN.

How did what start? We have been using the Internet to further our goals for years now. Only recently did the mainstream pick up on it. When Hillary called out the "Alt-right" then things took off. That was what we wanted her to do, and it was only a matter of time.

Did you think we were just cynical fucks?
Did you think Cred Forums was just satire or something?

No, it's deadly fucking serious. Zyklon-levels of serious.

We know what the fuck we are doing and we are going to take over.

Tel me pol, is this the end? or a new beginning?

Fuck off, mountain jew, with your talk of war. Everyone knows you only feed one so you can sit it out and play banker, fagit

Believe what you want, imbecile. You think Switzerland has been spared in the demographic war that Europe is now facing?

This is one of the best things I've seen all week.

They're all terrified of a cartoon frog

My only complaint here is that she kept using the same 4 or 5 images over and over and didn't really get a good rare one

This is the biggest fail of all time. How are we to continue our basement dwelling master race now normies hold the means of production?

NAZI FROG HAHAHAHAHA
Cred Forums has too much power.

I tried to watch the segment but it was too cringey.

These people are fucking clueless.

We have the memes of production, not the normies, PRAISE KEK!

The democrats are looking like crazy people going after a cartoon frog. This is really turning off normies who can't even fathom what is going on. This just shows how unhinged the Clinton campaign is.

Do not speak! Listen! You do not have more than this one chance!

I represent the entire Cred Forums in this matter! Our mods warn you that Pepe production is in great danger! A new shitlord leader, Muad'dub, has stopped Pepe mining on Cred Forums! Our mods suggest he is not of Cred Forums. No one on the outside world has been able to see him. We do not know who he is. The mods cannot stop him.

Remedy the situation! Restore Pepe production, or you will live out your life in a pain amplifier!

I fucking love Pepe

david duke and jared taylor socially engineered a holocaust tier level meme in the basement of david dukes nanas house

Gas chambers actually do need to get warmed up for this

beautiful

Pepe is a meme of peace. Just because an extremely small minority of Pepes are wearing Nazi uniforms does not mean that the vast majority of Pepes aren't peaceful, loving frogs. I want to urge all Americans to refrain from making Pepephobic comments and harboring Pepehobic feelings. It is now, more then ever, that we need to show Pepe that Americans are a peaceful and tolerant people

#notallpepes

this shit doesnt even phase me anymore

i just chcukle but it doesnt seem like anything. just seems like any other meme

this website is like a machine that just tears through popular culture. none of us are in control of this shit. it just does its thing and we get a little giggle here and there

My sides are gone

Cred Forums is a board of peace.

born just in time to witness memes taking over the world

WEW

>a cartoon frog is now super serious political news material
Somehow reality has turned into a South Park episode.

youtube.com/watch?v=E2PZ_3NWplc
>tfw the MSM has been infected with the Pepe Meme

Wtf if they willingly get the bait just to get some view

>pehpeh
Do people actually say it like this? This is like maymays all over again.

Hory shit!

Dank dubs to smite Rachel Maddow

>rolling

from moments ago

What a ride this has been

These morons are attacking a cartoon frog.

The MSM turned its artillery on a decoy.

pepe did nothing wrong
#standwithpepe #pepedidnothingwrong

This is right up there with
>I bought a dog
and
>exploding van

in terms of Cred Forums meming into reality.

Any oldfags ITT?

its pretty ironic how all these actual white nationalists are on the bandwagon we created now. they realized the shit they were doing didnt work

we literally changed the course of white nationalist history....

David Duke is a liability. He is a retard and uncharismatic. I hope someone here trolled the fuck out of him. The left will continue to attack people like Duke to make the entire movement look like a neo-nazi movement.

oh fuck time to abandon Pepe. all hail Ralph Bighead

>That Richard Spencer video
Top fucking cringe

yeah i hate that creepy cunt. the best thing he could do for white nationalism is throw in the towel already

hes probably getting clinton bux on the side though

Can't we just claim Pepe is a religious icon and figure in the church of Kek?

I remember the van. Simpler times

Absolute haram!

Do we know how normal people are reacting to this whole Pepe mess? Do they believe what the media is saying, or are they laughing at how absurd it is?

Cred Forums , did we just ruined Trump's campaign because of this shitty meme? What have we done????

No, we just made Hillary and the rest of the MSM look like batshit crazy cunts for yelling at cartoon frogs.

Poisoning the well is what democrats ALWAYS do. People are beyond tired of it.

Now that they're attacking crude drawings of a frog that have a long Internet history prior to Trump, it's probably the last straw.

checked

Pepe is a frog of peace. Do not judge him based on the actions of a few extremists.
#notallfrogs

How far is too far?

When Clinton started losing.

When "racist" and "Nazi" "Hitler" weren't good enough anymore that they had to use "alt right"

This is just the beginning.

>Cred Forums , did we just ruined Trump's campaign because of this shitty meme? What have we done????
Yes. Exposing nazi frogs on the internet ruined it all.

ruined? Or made it better?

youtube.com/watch?v=9GLWnxk525A&feature=youtu.be

to steal a quote from a youtube comment
>Out-of-touch, out-of-date Baby Boomer leftists are reacting to 21st century dank memes with the same mix of fear, disorientation, and anger that their WWII-generation parents felt when they saw Jimi Hendrix playing at Woodstock. "What is that noise? Why is that negro playing the guitar with his teeth?" has morphed into "Why is that cartoon frog wearing a Nazi uniform? Who is Sam Hyde, and why are people saying that he's a terrorist mastermind?"

>The denial, the hysteria, the sheer terrified incomprehension of what's going on around them... so delicious.

>no archive.is link

Fuck off, Jews. No advertising on pol.

SAGE BUNSHIN NO JUTSU

They really are falling for it. The SIX PERCENT OF AMERICANS that still trust the news, are falling for it. And the best part is that the large amount of millennials that have seen the frog understand what it is/isn't.

So now, it's possible, that 6% of the US look like utter retards....to normies.

Tweet cartoon frog to the liberal news anchors and watch them sperg out on Twitter.

there is no "we" you faggot

I do what I want, and I don't want Hillary, I want truth

this

I'm afraid the FBI will raid Cred Forums next

or she'll ban violent videogames like csgo
or ban all memes as hate speech

youtube.com/watch?v=MyCFi7lbw50

Top shilling lad

It's pretty low energy, just pasting standard meme font on pictures someone else took.
I bet they didn't even do it the hard way.

Is this CTR's new strategy, how desperate are they?

>msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch/trump-employs-symbols-of-us-racist-fringe-767279683702?cid=sm_fb_maddow
This is discriminatory against australians in the racist fringe. I demand she take this post down immediately.

>"How did Pepe go so mainstream all of a sudden?"

A BRIEF HISTORY OF A MODERN DAY PEPE
or
SHADILAY! FROM ZERO TO HERO

You can thank all of the fame fagging twitter accounts who built brands by reposting memes from Cred Forums to social media. These are the homosexual kikes who eventually proclaimed themselves leaders of some movement called the "AltRight".

Eventually they trolled (((journalists))) into a state of permanent triggering and couldn't be ignored. (((Journalists))) started publishing tweets in what plebs used to consider legit news media as if tweets are actual news.

The clickbait was successful. In what you might call a bipartisan effort, famefags got such a boner over seeing their tweets in the (((news))) that they gladly shared these stories and increased traffic to the "lamestream media" they claim to hate.

It was only a matter of time before television news, the lowest form of pleb access to news, began running stories about stupid shit that happens on social media. Enter the Nazi frogs.

Some little dyke at MSNBC was triggered by AltRight famefags posting a Nazi Pepe and thought it would be good to report on this. You know, to raise awareness and bluepill the children before it's too late.

Little did she know that she had only exposed the will of Kek to the normie masses, not excluding those on Hillary's campaign staff. That's when it all began to fall apart for the Democrats.

Normies don't know what Cred Forums is. When they hear it on the news, it goes in one ear and out the other. So trying to describe the backstory of a cartoon frog and why it is evil and deserves to be a talking point in a presidential debate just makes anyone attempting to do so sound like a retard.

There's no going back, lads. The frog is out of the pond. Pepe will plague every event Hillary attends. She never be able to show her face in public again without a Nazi frog entering her psyche.

B-BUT MUH MEMES MUH KEKS

Going to vote for Trump, but holy shit when I'm pissed off as fuck IF Hillary wins I'm going to come to Cred Forums not to rage, but to calm down my rage by watching it turn into laughter seeing all the idiots who were responsible for helping smear Trump at the end of the day cry because their retarded meme religion has failed them.

It was funny to a certain degree, but you guys are going to hurt Trumps chances of winning if you keep this shit up. You're giving the Libbies exactly what they want. Yes, many of them will cry like the dyke on MSNBC, but those politically will see it as weapons to use against Trump. And none of you are disappointing her campaign staff.

The sad Pepe on the right symbolizes the unpaid intern that had to design this shitty Pepe collage for college credit.

>Richard Spencer
Literally who?

>y-you'd b-better watch what you s-say i will tell you the rules
Fuck you and fuck your eggshells. This is exactly the game the leftshits want you to play, and you're eating it hook line and sinker, you faggot kike nigger.

Pepe doesn't represent Trump tho. Trump doesn't represent Pepe. Have fun with your suicide.

The man who literally made the term alt-right? So funny how absolutely non related the alt right and pol are

Talking about the alt right at all already fucked Hilary's poll numbers. Every time anyone mentions us at all it makes them look ridiculous, because the symbolic language we communicate in is a hard shibboleth.
I agree that the Kek cult is a bit gay but honestly it just amplifies the unintelligible nature of the board, which is what we want.

Some AmRen guy with a fascist haircut who hangs out with Jared Taylor and Ramzpaul.

Exactly.
Because the alt-right isn't a thing.

Has this man done anything? How did he coin the term?

Zitto animale.

Vai via, canuck.

The Alt-Right of Spencer and co. Is different from us, but there's some overlap. They're more overt white nationalists. Daily Stormer types.

The power of meme magic... Everything will become real, including Trump presidency. Check the digits

It really just sounds like a bullshit term used by the media to throw people they disagree with into one group to discredit them. This includes entirely apolitical and non-partisan things. Just an effort to silence valid criticism.
He may call himself some sort of leader of the alt-right but the thing is it doesn't exist. It's the same way I am the leader of the Roman Empire. It's all in my head. Ramblings of a nobody.

when that brave user yelled "PEPE" during the speech.

Too bad he killed himself with 5 bullets to the back, he would have loved to see the outcome.

It started before then, actually. It's just gotten worse since then.

This is the funniest shit I have seen in months.
How can these retards be this serious about frog images.

Cred Forums will cost trump the election

Thanks pepe!

>it can't win, it can't win, it can't
JUST

"Its going to involve dank memes, its going to involve Pepe... Its going to involve interjecting a little chaos"

Who in the fuck are these assholes like Richard Spencer trying to latch onto the Lord Kek?

>s-stop doing wh-what you've been doing it is ruining his ch-chances!
Yeah ok

i havent laughed this hard in a long time

kek, this has to be one of the funniest and most incredible things I've seen on a news channel. They're taking us and our fucking memes seriously, making 10 minute segments about our fucking doodles.

We're now a force to be reckoned with, yet most of us are NEETs (probably, idk), few of us are even 30 or over, many aren't even American, and somehow we have more weight in this election than third party candidates.

I kek'd

There are actually journalists who will quote this, pass it around in their cliques and take it 100% at face value thinking you're serious

Some of them will even read my post and won't be able to tell if I'm just taking the piss out of them or not. How deep does the troll-hole-go? The only way to know for sure is to have been here for the past decade, and if you've done that, you're one of us already.

Trips of truth

Don't they realize how absolutely retarded they sound? Jesus Christ they've lost the plot.

liberals shouting at cartoon frogs is the best thing that could possibly happen to Trump at this stage of the campaign. They allow him to look like the reasonable adult while the left is going full Alex Jones.

its pretty weird isnt it

even top white nationalists and conservatives are beginning to adopt our shit posting style. Cred Forums has legitimately warped white nationalism into a palatable form of internet based humour

pretty great the media now plays our memes to all Americans

>mfw media unintentionally starts using meme magic and spreading the world of Kek for us so we don't even have to

Yeah, and because of how they are talking about us they're also scaring normies away.
It's a win-win.

It just goes to show how little the MSM thinks of their audience.

Jew media woman kvetching about Nazi frogs and quoting the ADL "oy vey these frawgs is anti-semitic white supreeeemisms!!!! shut it down!!!!"

It's like do they realise they're making our fucking point for us

witnessed

desu there's a lot of people who take it too seriously just because of some repeating digits in a post

but I guess there's always got to be these superstitious idiots around - and honestly kek's the sort of diety that it's hard not find proof of existence. It's literally chaos. Everyone knows you never get what you want with chaos, you only get... chaos.

No no, Dick Spencer came up with the term years ago, it was meant to describe a sort of intellectual circle of right-wing ethno-nationalists who do actually exist. Back then it was their sort of clubhouse name. It did have specific meaning, you know, a few years ago.

But now it's being expanded to include Cred Forums and basically Trump supporters in general, which was never its intended meaning. Honestly he's probably pretty pissed off about it too, his clubhouse has now been forcibly expanded to include shitposters who support Donald "Defender of Israel" Trump.

beta uprising forever linked pepe with the altright

This. This is so fucking ridiculous.

>muh cartoon magic frog meemee conspiracy RRRRRRRR

It is the religion of Pepes.

>But now it's being expanded to include Cred Forums and basically Trump supporters in general,
So am right. It's just used to shout down criticism today.
It once had actual meaning now it's a catchall for anything.

>enjoy drawing and looking at Pepe comics at /r9k/
>best shit in long time, really looked forward to waste my time on 4chin because of Pepe
>normies caught on it eventually, like with every meme
>they start to spread these shitty bastardized normie tier low quality Pepe memes on their twitter and facebook sided with their stupid normie humor
>feel sick, can't even open my Pepe folder without feeling disgusted, it was like rage faces all over again
>Cred Forums keeps spamming Pepe, using him as their avatar in twitter shitposts etc.
>alt-right shit happens, finally media gets on it too, and seals Pepe as racist cartoon because it correlates with racist twitter shitposts
>normies won't dare to use Pepe anymore
>only complete outcasts and people who just don't give a fuck about political correctness use Pepe now
>mfw

Welcome back Pepe.

#PooPooPeePee is trending

I'm so glad I witnessed the thread where we told that user to yell pepe

This is fucking hilarious.

Wait.

Wait, wait, wait.

We, some random fucks on Cred Forums, fucking around with 1,000,000 hours in MS Paint with frogs and memes... have actually influenced the political process?

How fucking jealous is Horsey right now? ROFL

I dunno, he seemed pretty happy and amused in that clip talking about Pepe and the new alt right movement.

Maybe it's because finally he actually has a shot at changing things and reaching people with his message. Unlike controlled opposition like yourself who always want right wing movements to stay as fringe and irrelevant as possible to make sure they can never culturally change anything.

> Rachel Maddow

what a disgustingly ugly masculine whore

we did it, we saved Pepe from the normies!

oh and used him to make the media and political establishment utterly melt down

>the rules

There are no rules, just the voters mindset which can shift back and forth on a whim of anything. Normies still make up 99% of the population user.

>Have fun with your suicide.

Over what? Hillary winning? If Trump loses, we at least still have Putin to fuck with Hillary's mindset.

>Talking about the alt right at all already fucked Hilary's poll numbers.

Not really. Hillary says tons of stupid shit that got her poll numbers to drop, but the idea of 'alt right' isn't one of them. That type of shit the dyke showed is the exact boogieman Hillary wants around to show that it is indeed whats under her bed. Just in the early months of this year, we were mocking the idea of the 'alt right' since it's a fabrication by the Left and embraced by the gullible normie tards out there like Richard Spencer who embrace the name and newfags swarmng on Cred Forums.

What hurts her polls is saying something like how Trump came up with the birther crap when in fact it was her in 2008 that did it with Trump making a fool out of her and the cable news channels yesterday in the process.

Wouldn't it be a pity if someone were to make Rachel Maddow a Pepesona of her very own? We wouldn't want her to have a hysterical meltdown, now would we?

spread cultofkek.com we need to defend ourselves

Should we use wiki.cultofkek.com?

If by "complete outcasts and people who don't give a fuck about political correctness" you mean Trump, Clinton and MSNBC, then yes.

Donald Trump is Batman and we are Joker.

brand new pepe
plz not steal

>That dude screaming PEPE! During shilldog speach

Damn that was a glorious bastard!

>the hacker called Cred Forums
>pepe, the nazi frog
Anything else I should add to this list of media madness?

>>feel sick, can't even open my Pepe folder without feeling disgusted, it was like rage faces all over again

RIP FFFFFUUUUU faces and le e/b/in troll face, we couldn't save them but we saved Pepe.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1473910580909.webm

truly a great time to be alive

Idiocracy is coming true, enjoy the ride. And the best thing about it is we didn't have to wait 500 years.

2016 is officially the year Cred Forums trolled the entire planet by memeing Trump into the white house

Future historians will look back upon this with bewilderment and confusion, like the Bronze-age collapse, it makes no sense.

Kek, can't wait for my local media to pick up on this story.

Holy fuck. I seriously hope that someone out there is compiling all this stuff. This is something that needs to be recorded for posterity.

With a comic of a frog peeing with his pants all the way down.
Bizarre isn't it?

>Muad'dub
>check em

spread cultofkek.com to counter!

who owns churchofkek.com?

No effing way :-D

Who else can we save?

>who owns churchofkek.com?
Good question. I noticed it was taken.

american politics is brilliant, it's the most childish thing ever. it's glorious

>Pepe is now a white supremacist symbol and on MSM news broadcasts daily
no matter what happens now, we already won

Time to buy some super male vitality on the Mr. Maddow deal

archive.is/MMh7I

HAHAHAHA IS THIS EVEN REAL LIFE?

I don't think there's anything else, Wojack is no longer used by normies and spurdo is still way too niche.

The left/right/uniparty establishment is so corrupt and befuddled that they are literally blaming message board posts as a "vast nazi conspiracy" to keep them from office. I can think of no greater admission of failure and incompetence.

What? I've never made any such claim. I think it's a good thing that we've made inroads, but I also remember that our strength is our ability to remain incomprehensible to the media.

I look at it the same way I look at music becoming commercialized. Yes, it gets more appeal, but normies ruin everything.

There has to remain a fringe group of radicals to continue sparking new movements like this, otherwise everything will inevitably be blended into tasteless accessible swill.

Last time I saw memes on TV in 2006, ten years ago I don't know what to feel.

Leader of the free world, eh?

It shocks me that they are this stupid.

Any amateur could pull up a know your meme or encyclopedia dramatica on pepe. It literally takes 5 freaking seconds.

The fact they completely ignore this and go straight for a smear against trump using this is flipping ridiculous.

No credibility.

No research.

No flipping brains.

>A BRIEF HISTORY OF A MODERN DAY PEPE FROM SOMEONE WHO HAS ONLY BEEN ON Cred Forums FOR A COUPLE OF WEEKS

You are fucking retarded, Pepe went mainstream years ago, it was being posted all over twitter as 'smug frog' and similar, peepee poopoo and the pol pepes predating trump and the 'alt right' were all just attempts to reclaim pepe from the normies.

Real life is ending.
The era of meme life begins.

Kek is with you brother.

Praise Kek.

racewar soon fellow Cred Forumsfriend

Welcome Back!

I don't get this meme at all, and it's all one person.
Could it be that this one person doesn't understand memes at all?

FUCK

NOW MY RARE PEPES ARE WORTHLESS

I WAS GOING TO RETIRE ON THAT SHIT

Maddow's show brought to you by Congressional Black Caucus Chairman G. K. Butterfield

jebus this woman, has no clue about memes at all.

SIG HEIL

pepe 0

Your right, Nicki minaj was posting pepes to her instagram over a year ago, katy perry too. It definitely hasn't 'just gone mainstream'

In the year 2026, cyborg Trebek will be reading this answer to a contestant on 4D Jeopardy.

I just realized something.

Moot must have realized how dangerous Cred Forums was becoming - a fire he could no longer control. He figured it was just a matter of time before it turned into an inferno, and he didn't want to be held to account for it.

So he fire-sold Cred Forums to Hiroshima (who doesn't give a shit about American media/politics) and ran as fast as his little girly legs could carry him.

Forgot pic.

At this rate you just know it's going to happen.

>MODERN DAY PEPE
You are the one who is retarded.

Obviously I was skipping all that irrelevant bullshit to answer the question about how Pepe ended up being a political topic.

> Have we gone too far?
Absolutely. So let's keep going and see what happens

>mfw In fifty years the history books will mention our role in the 2016 presidential election

>Ramzpaul
Dear Leader Ramzpaul is a cool guy.

>The avant garde of ideologically pure shitposters

Beautiful

Almost surreal.

Better be training physically as well, lad. Another sign of someone being le alt-right is someone who is /fit/ as fuck.

>pepe will be banned from everything
>rare pepes will actually be valuable in your lifetime

Somebody send this to Maddow's people lol

>There will be an illegal deep web frog trade in your life time

>First aid kit
>Ever going to war

the end is always a new beginning

Nothing is too far. Let's make the ending we all deserve a brilliant one

DAILY REMINDER THAT PEPE IS NOT A SYMBOL OF WHITE SUPREMACY

PEPE IS A SYMBOL OF FREE SPEECH

HE IS SMUG BECAUSE HE CAN GET AWAY WITH CONTROVERSY

She needs corrective frog rape

PEPE IS A FROG OF PEACE

the fate of destruction is also the joy of rebirth

fuck off kike

And Cred Forums is a board of peace and tolerance.

So is there a mirror on youtube or something? MSNBC's site is cancer.

We hate everyone without discrimination

It's better than the alternative.

who woulda thought
Pepe would be somethin that you woulda bought
that woulda made you get a gun and shoot at a cop
I just said it - I ain't know if you'd do it or not

Nicki Minaj white supremacist confirmed

OH OHHH OHHHHH
pepe the frog
pepe the frog
pepe the frooooggggg

especially frog eater heretics. Frenchie faggots

We are litteraly the frog people, deal with it

PEPED

It wasn't enough to just call Trump a Nazi, they had to give him brownshirts. They've been moving on this pretty quickly honestly, creating a fictional Nazi group that they can then attack. Only took a week or less.

>seen this frog before? I know you might not have.
>it's a secret evil Nazi symbol, from their moonbase
>oh lookit trump used the frog
>irreufutable proof trump is a nazi

by toutatis thats some fresh asterix memery

They are really desesperate

Yeah, if there were brownshirts, they'd storm the newsrooms.

>How fucking jealous is Horsey right now? ROFL
kek

There's no such things as too far, user. Deus Kek.

You kidding? We haven't even started yet

lol that lady is flipping out over Pepe on TV

>Deus Kek.
Kek vult.
Deus just means god, not a specific one, and Kek is a god.

>Pepe had just smashed the head of Stacy and Wojak was forced to kill his own brother.

PEPE!

Who the fuck is Richard Spencer? I didn't think people actually took this shit seriously IRL.

Idk he sounds like he is trying to be the next Paul Fetch

When will Cred Forums finally disavow Pepe the Frog? Racism is not funny.

>sweden

The Nazis had the swastikas
The Communists had the hammer and sickle
The Republicans had the elephant
The Alt-Right have a poorly drawn cartoon frog

Alt-Right extremists confirmed

Delet

KEK lo vult

>here he is putting andrew, who is jewish, into an oven

The senile, drug-addled Boomer mind is going to be tipped over the edge by this.

Sweden yes

The end of degeneracy, the start of a glorious new-old world order

Do they realise how stupid they sound?

Media is just riling up the trump base so they focus on memes instead of attacking HRC's corruption.

Hello, I represent the Öffentlich-Rechtlichen Rundfunk, would you grant us a right to use this brand-new Pepe in a news reportage?

>Racism is not funny

This reminds me of a story.

>be me working at KFC
>hot girls come through drive thru often
>develop code for when hot chicks are in drive thru
>scale of zero-100 chicken strips
>use radio "I need about 90 strips"
>every guy working would be crammed into the drive thru window to gawk at girls

The moral of the story is that you can covertly rate women using chicken tendies or you can do it openly, but men will always judge how attractive a female is.

Have some OC

It looks like a hand puppet.

Fucking Richard Spencer man, what a dumb ass cunt.

He held his own on The Daily Shoah. He should stop defending fags though.

alt.right was a thing in the 90s. We've always been here on the dark corners of the Internet.

>2016
>Normies still don't understand memes
When will they ever learn?

He should stop trying to co-opt Cred Forums and image board culture into his dead-end political movement too.

stolen.

Dump your pepes and flood the market

Between retweeting Pepe and dropping that "gas chamber" line I bet he's very redpilled and struggling to contain his power level every second of every day.

There's no such thing as too far

Is CTR trying to meme shill? What?

Beware of that, everytime anything that goes against the establishment gets a symbol, they try to make it look like some nazi white supremacist thing by cherrypicking examples.

While it may bring people to us, it actually push more people away from the red pill.

They did this in France when people started doing the quenelle because Dieudonné was succeeding at some mass-redpilling. While at first it was just mimicking fist fucking in a "tear a new one" way, Master Merchants said it was an inverted nazi salute and (of course) everybody in the media and the usefull idiots went with this. They always do this and it boils my blood real hard.

The artists on that team probably had a field day.

We haven't gone far enough

>IF I GIVE IN TO LEFTIES MORAL CONCEPTS SURELY THEY WILL PROMOTE ME
If you haven't realized how fucking suicidal this idea is then off yourself for the good of the gene pool.

If only.

suck shit msm

What a wonderful era we live in.

They are fellow travelers and Richard Spencer is supa kawaii

I remember when they claimed it meant "sodomizing shoah victims"

Fun times

I buy this desu.

>Happy Merchant exists
>They go with Pepe

Pepe means peace, these few nazi frogs do not represent us

Talk about a cherry picking (((cunt))).

Dude I don't know if you saw the Trump supporter polls but literally over half of them are shitlords at heart.

A huge percentage think blacks are lazier (true), more prone to crime(true), think white societies are nicer (true), and that immigration needs to change radically (true)

I cant believe they still going with this shit. This was hailed as a dumbest shit ever like the same day Hillary posted it on their website.

Will Lord Kek guide us through these tumultuous times and lead us to a Golden age of memery?

Waste of trips you fucking worthless unbeliever

Holy fuck I had forgot, I totally stopped following anything political in France since we're pretty much doomed, yet i'd be curious to know what happened to all of this.

I'm planning on moving to murica if Trump is elected anyway. Praise KEK

I can't believe this is real, they really have been watching us and shilling here.
When the shilling didn't work they decided it was time to attack us.
This is crazy.

>when you can actually see the rage spewing from this walldyke

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

he should have yelled Rainbow Dash

Dunno, I couldn't follow it anymore when he went full-jew and started asking for money left and right.

And he's always playing the victim with muh slavery muh niggers

I only enjoyed the MSM's tears over the quenelle

How long until baneposting will also be associated with Alt-Right?

Baneposting is what first exposed us to Meme Magic. Truly a wonderous discovery.

lol yh i was going through the archived Cred Forums sticky yesterday when that plane crash happened.

had many keks.

also, the actual black plane used in the opening scene later on "crashed with no survivors" IRL (quoted from actual wikipedia page)

(((pepe market crash)))

youtube.com/watch?v=rdhNkv4ryuM