Are we "The beautiful ones" ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
aryanism.net/downloads/books/alfred-rosenberg/myth-of-the-twentieth-century.pdf
japantimes.co.jp/news/2015/06/22/national/social-issues/nearly-40-of-single-japanese-not-interested-in-romance-survey/#.V9zsb_krLyM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfred_Rosenberg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dietrich_Eckart
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gottfried_Feder
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Canada

no, sorry.

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM

Are you talking about that most documentary about over population?
I
>The beautiful mice did nothing but groom, not even sex

Most of Cred Forums probably isn't.

Funny how being unattractive is the main reason to become like one of those "beautiful" ones. Pretty much my case.

If youre referring to the mouse study, obviously "the beautiful ones" are gays and men who jerk off to trap or hentai.

Are you referencing the stuff that it says about the Platonic idea of being human in this book:

aryanism.net/downloads/books/alfred-rosenberg/myth-of-the-twentieth-century.pdf

OP?

japantimes.co.jp/news/2015/06/22/national/social-issues/nearly-40-of-single-japanese-not-interested-in-romance-survey/#.V9zsb_krLyM

Unfortunately, but I call it aesthetic.

Not our fault though, what else are we going to do with our time?

t. /fit-pol/ cross poster.

Unfortunately, fat asses aren't beautiful.

Not gay, just NEET.

I've never heard of this book.

Watch the video.

No m8, it was a study on rat behaviour under a utopian setting, watch the vid in this post:

>Mouse documentary
Yeap. Luckily with all the shitskins pouring in we hardly represent an utopia don't you think? Or is all that's required is plentiful food?

Gays are well groomed and they don't reproduce. Maybe they don't count because they're well adjusted compared to neets

Yeah I'd say so.
If you look for further information they also talk about the rate of homosexuality rose and females becoming increasingly aggressive.

Our society is hardly sustainable if the failing birth rates are proof of anything you are in essence already on your way towards extinction as a society.
I think the only reason you all still continue to even exist is from the mass amounts of immigration you allow in your country, people who are too pampered feel disconnected from society and don't wish to participate in it.

We don't reproduce because females of any mammalian species do not care about the appearance of their males. As harsh as that is, they only care about survival qualities. I understand this, I do not lift for girls, although I enjoy the compliment of being checked out. I lift for fun, depression, boredom and good times.

The beautiful rats experiment is a little unfair because the rats were never given tasks, so of course they became violent, they were probably fighting for fun. Same with the beautiful rats, in fact it's admirable that they found a peaceful solution, maybe it felt better to work on themselves than to work on others.

Similarly, I lift to work on myself, because I'm that bored.

Sure Dutche, bread and circusses. Great plan.

>The beautiful rats experiment is a little unfair because the rats were never given tasks
>rats
>given tasks
You wut nigger.

Well exactly, they got bored.

No "circuses" so to speak.

You're stupid.

Rats do nothing but eat, shit, breed, and hide from predators.
That is their lifestyle and I hardly think hiding from predators is "fun".

There wasn't even a wheel in the experiment. They simply had lots of tubes and a wide area. They bred the rats past population capacity.

Have you even researched this?

>pop cap was 3k
>reached a cap of 2k
Apparently you didn't.

They didn't have expectations, they just bred the rats until the population number capped off and then started to drop. The beautiful ones were what was left along with some battered warriors in the general section.

Where did you get those shitty numbers from? There were only ever a few hundred in the original experiment and it'd be different for each consequential experiment.

South Korea confirmed for secretly dumb.

See Their house was a cap of 3k, the rats reached a population of a little over 2k until they started dying off.
In either case entertainment is irrelevant, we have all the entertainment in the world and it shows study after study that people with facebooks...etc are the most depressed out there, its equivalent to grooming you are still a part of the problem.

My entertainment is lifting, ergo I am the beautiful one.
Your entertainment is shitposting, ergo you are the ugly one.

We are like ying and yang!

Who are the rest of the fighting mice? Who represents the fighters?

Mass shooters.

I believe firmly I am one. Note: I am also a trust fund babby.

All I want to do is groom (exercise + studying) and entertain myself. I don't have to work, nor feel like I need to.

I don't have the least drive to put myself out there socially, been 7 years since I've had a normal social life. These days I just meet a couple of old friends 2 or 3 times a year, just to keep in touch and that's it. I won't hold another conversation with human beings face to face for the rest of the year. I have also ruled out the possibility of procreating, and it doesn't really bother me.

I have noticed this lack of social stimuli has made me dumb too, just like the rats in the video. This is why I firmly believe I could be categorized as a "beautiful one". Aside fom failing at the simplest social interactions, I also notice a mental sluggishness. I have large periods throughout the day where I feel I need to simply be idle: sunbathing, listening to music, going to the park. I have also noticed a slow down in my learning capabilities, across the board: math, humanities, languages, reading speed. I was a very lazy but always mentally sharp teenager, however this phenomenon has hit me hard in my twenties. My memory is the only thing that's as sharp as ever.

I wonder if this is natural, either from aging or from studying too much, but it doesn't seem temporary. I can't help but feel like if I had lead a normal life working 9 through 5 surrounded by people and pressured by a boss I would still have my normal sharpness, or be even sharper. Animals are not built for extreme comfort.

I'm pretty fat and ugly tbqwyf

I still got a gf tho :^)

>I've never heard of this book.

How can you be on Cred Forums and not know who Alfred Rosenberg is:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfred_Rosenberg

Hitler started out as originally just being a mouthpiece for the views of Dietrich Eckart :

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dietrich_Eckart

and Gottfried Feder:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gottfried_Feder

and Alfred Rosenberg but then Hitler used Ernst Roehm's money (from the Reichswehr) to take over the party and force out Anton Drexler and Feder and Rosenberg were put in less important positions even though their books and ideas were the foundation of NS ideology.