I really like meditating but feel the vibe around it is a little too feminine and left leaning

I really like meditating but feel the vibe around it is a little too feminine and left leaning

how do I masculine, right wing meditation?

Alone, vipassana preferably, which is just sitting and acknowledging shit as it is without overreacting to it.

Sounds pretty masculine to me.

most of it is filled with bullshit new agey shit, any concentration method or awareness method is good for some benefits, also meditating on who is perceiving

>I really like boxing but feel the vibe around it is a little too masculine and right leaning

>how do I feminine, non-triggering contact sport?

do what you fucking want you tremendous fucking faggot

Add kung fu

dont sit cross-legged with your fingers pincered like a faggot

>being so women-like that you can't even meditate without worrying about what the others would think of you if they were to look at you
laughable

Do what these wise souls do.

By not giving a shit. Dont flaunt it around. Just do it in your own time

Books doing it for yourself and not worrying about what others think.

Part of meditation is to let go of worries or letting go of things you have no control over.

Ie. People will still think you're a giant faggot, but you just have to learn to ignore them

So succinct and true. Damn. All that meditation gives them clarity I guess. Buddhists are tired of being oppressed by Chinese and muslims, fuck yeah.

Do you mind me stretching while you meditate, OP? I hope I don't bother you.

Are you desperate to appear masculine? Are you that insecure?

i meditate on my back with white noise and a fan on low blowing on me, or a hair dryer. the sensations get my alpha waves zeroed in or something because i get in that zone quick.

I find meditation to be a burden on my testosterone levels. Constantly being enraged all of the time by the world around me is what makes me such an alpha male. I'll probably die of a heart attack by age 35 but at least I'll die knowing that everyone recognizes these gains

Meditate when lifting

Think about trump

It's actually the opposite. having a constantly higher cortisol level causes havoc on the body and mind

Work out first.
You do lift right?

roasties out

r-ree

(((Meditation))) is for faggots and sissys.
REAL meditation was done by monks to achieve calm before beating the everloving shit out of eachother within an inch of their lives, and sometimes beyond.

Nothing wrong with some quiet time and self reflection every now and then, but for the love of God don't call it (((Meditation)))

it feels feminine because "eastern teachings" have been repackaged into a nice scented candles smelling pastel colored product and marketed towards females in west for decades

or you're just seeing your own insecurities
the "point" of meditation is to just observe all that goes on around and inside you
not to judge or fight it, just observe
if you're feeling that meditation is feminine - that's judging
just observe those thoughts as they rise and drift away

Exactly, so whenever someone tries to sneak up on me I'm already in fight or flight mode, ready to strike with the force of a man who subconsciously believes he's going to die. That's how our ancestors lived and they were high test to the max

Meditate in the blood of your enemies after a battle well fought.

>the "point" of meditation is to just observe all that goes on around and inside you

no.

it is to empty your mind of everything that goes on around and inside you

Zazen is pretty masculine. They shout at you and hit you with sticks.

you're both right
his last line makes me think he knows what he's talking about, he just couldn't express it succinctly

Underrated tai chi was a martial art at one point in time. If you live near a decent sized city it shouldn't be to hard to find a more old school teacher.

Just close your eyes and focus on your breathing. How is that feminine?

doesnt cortisol production mean you are in catabolic state?

Yes but you can reverse this process by lifting weights and fighting people 24/7

>ctrl+f waterfall
>nothing

Read Heidegger's meditations about 'Gelassenheit': "letting-it-be."

if you're enjoying meditation then something fishy is probably going on

Either do it proper and Christian, like a monk. Or go full blown Western Esotericism. Alchemy and Golden Dawn and shit.

Fuck that limp wristed oriental bullshit.

Alone. Quietly. Without needing validation from a Mongolian cosplay forum or having to let others know of your pursuit.

You worry seems completely counter to what meditation should be about.

have you ever tried it?

feels fucking good man

Search 'Jhana'. It's a form of concentration meditation and an extremely euphoric state you can reach through meditation. It's the most alpha form because it is all about making your mind as powerful and concentrated as possible.

fucking kekd

This. Although the true state of zazen is quite difficult to achieve. The only time I managed to achieve zazen was in Japan at a local mountain temple. I remember this one time, when it was raining. The monk 'on duty' was particularly strict about technique and had no problem smacking restless people in the group. Best zazen I achieved. I don't give a fuck what people say, groups make it easier to achieve zen or zazen in this case. Tried many many times back in Aus, but it really is just shit even with background sounds/music.

Gonna try this. Any more tips user?

How do I into meditation? Just sit there for an hour and think?

You could start by reading this thread.

>uses picture of Samurai meditating
>asks how do I masculine, right wing meditation?
Just mimic the fucking picture genius, there's nothing more traditional, masculine, and fascistic than Samurai culture. Self-control is always masculine, now learn to shut the fuck up and be still.

>Just sit there for an hour and think?
Try sitting 5 minutes without thinking at all, it's harder than it sounds. No mental imagery, no internal monologue, nothing. No thoughts. Learn the be completely still without falling asleep.

inb4 you cry because you can't do it

Meditation is fucking great. Makes you into way less of a jittery fuck.

I think most of you neckbeards would do well to try that shit out right now.

Here's how:

>Set the alarm of your clock to go off in 15 minutes
>Assume a comfortable position in a quiet place, close your eyes
>Now concentrate on your breath. No need to control it in any way, just notice your breath. If it's a short breath, notice it, if it a long breath, just notice it. Just observe.
>When your mind wanders into other thoughts/feels/itches/other shit like that and your concentration breaks, just notice that you observed some other thing and get back on observing your breathing.

Try this shit every day and you'll notice positive changes in yourself such as: not being as anxious as before, not being so easily triggered, less urge to shitpost, realizing that shit is not so serious.

But don't believe me. Try it and see for yourself. May dank memes guide your way.

Only feminime thing here is that you care what are these faggots thinking of you. Just close your eyes, breath, think about things, moods and ups and downs that you are experiencing, not in bad light or good. Just look at them like they are and evaluate. Decide what you think is totally unnecessary and clear your head from it.
On the contrary, its a manly thing, to be able to control your rage and emotions and not to ruin your life or life of others with these feelings. Good luck user

>Think about trump

All you really need.

>Just close your eyes, breath, think about things
that's what everyone does just before sleep, it requires cultivating no skill or self-control. It's not meditation, it's laying down to sleep. So much for Slovakians being wise, enlightened beings.

Book of Five Rings

Everyone can percieve it as he wants. Before sleep i try to not think at all

I can do this on weed so how hard could it be? I mean, my head is pretty empty most of the time

This
When you get hold of meditation, you can't or want to stop!

Mental clarity rules!