The Japanese prefer Shillary over Trump. How does Cred Forums feel about this?

The Japanese prefer Shillary over Trump. How does Cred Forums feel about this?
JP on Trump:
youtube.com/watch?v=EhkPE6rRlaw
JP on Hill:
youtube.com/watch?v=bgZ-MAz5A9k

Other urls found in this thread:

thezog.info/list-summaries/
youtube.com/watch?v=fQgDgMGuDI0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nuke them again.

thats what they get when Hillary wins. oh the irony

The Japanese populace generally abhors the idea of Japan having its own military again.

Hence, they oppose the candidate who wants that.

The Japanese also preferred Adolf Hitler over FDR.

Trump has bad manners and insults his political opponents and Japanese do not like bad manners.

Also this:
Trump promised to rip all of our troops off of Jap soil.

But Hillary just got done calling Trump's supporters a "basket of deplorables" and "irredeemable". Literally how is that any different?

>Shillary
neocon interventionist

>Trump
america first

simple

A fucking period stain.

When Trump insults somebody, they sound like genuine insults. When Clinton does it, she sounds like an extraterrestrial AI trying to process what these carbon-based lifeforms called "the bantz."

Literally every country prefers Hillary over Trump aside from Russia as Trump has specifically cited policies that are pro-Russian interests.

90% of every other country, especially those in the Eastern Hemisphere, get their world news from CNN or any other assorted lefty American media so it's no surprise they parrot the same things they say.

The sad thing is that our media is too ignorant about these matters that they actually do believe everything CNN says word for word.

why is this even suprise?

>Trump
beta version of mark zuckerberg.

>Hillary
Better version of Merkel.

who choose? of couse I will pick Hillary

Nips don't like insults. Figures.

Your CTR is showing.

I would not vote for either of them, Trump is a Zionist puppet that works for these guys:

thezog.info/list-summaries/

the proof is in the video below:

youtube.com/watch?v=fQgDgMGuDI0

Nigger, he shills for Israel and has Jews married into his family with little jew offspring. You don't need a list and some youtube video to figure it out

>CTR

what does it stand for?

Saitou-kun, you're wrong in this one.

John, your English class almost begin. Go prepare your lecture for those kids.

>CNN
>Lefty
It's sad when you calla pro-corporatist news organization leftist.

The reason is that Trump gets endless bad publicity and that he will withdraw military support. As most of it is on Okinawa, and only their women are raped continually, the thought of a withdraw of troops does not play well to the people here.

It is perfectly understandable.

He also said he wants Japan to be allowed to make its own strong military. So are japs such pathetic cucks they'd rather America protect them than do their own fighting?

How did Japs become such huge fucking pussies? Must be weak genes.

well their leadership are making moves for a real Japanese army, but liberal ex-pats who live over there are acting as if it's the rise of fascism once more, completely blind that if Japan doesn't create a super mecha army it'll be the special autonomous people's republic of Japan soon enough

Japanese fascists love Trump though

Why the fuck do Jap opinions matter to me for? Fuck off.

Says the man whose country is dominated by fat pigs and niggers.

Well it makes sense because Trump's agenda is America first. It's not supposed to be good for other people's country. Just ignore this and move on.

Japan can actually get news from a multitude of different news channels all over the world through satellite tv. At least that's how it was back when I lived in Japan during the 2000s. I remember when 9/11 happened, I was able to see reactions from all over the world on Jap tv and I was greatly amused at how Japan was saddened by the attack,but most Chinese and even some Koreans were claiming that the USA deserved to be attacked, kek. Some of these hoes were actually pretty cute too.

The problem is that everything on tv is overwhelmingly negative against Trump. Even here in the USA (or at least Wa state.) I can barely go several minutes without passing by a news broadcast talking about the 'latest' crazy racist shit that he did against Mexicans... As if I give a fucking fuck about Mexicans. Even then, the perceived slights that were supposedly racist as fuck were all just projection being told as truth.

I it's anything like here in Norway
Our media just bashes Trump all the time. We get more brainwashing from your elections then our own.
It's pretty retarded as we don't even get to vote, but they just try to make Trump look like a fool err day and praise Hillary, ignoring the leaks, etc.

go back to own country faggot

Trump must win. we believe in you

please

at least it's easy to see that the media isn't corrupt just in the US, it so much easier to see that the media is controlled by some multi international group as they follow the same rules in the whole of Europe as in US

Yoko is not really a fascist, she's just some braindead Partisan who follows a consensus. Even her reasons for liking Trump are shallow at best. She likes him for being a strong man savior, which is true. He is alpha as fuck, but I would've thought she had deeper reasons than that, then again women don't think too much to begin with.

I was disappointed after seeing an English interview where she claims that she got her right wing views just from reading her dads books.

Nearly everything she claims in her songs & some of her vids are correct, but she's really just bookread more than anything. I'm of the opinion that conservatives are formed through real life hardships, not through reading books.

From watching her Trump vids, I had the impression she was full blown right wing, but like Trump himself she's just a nationalist/patriot which is good enough.

don't stop at jsut one nipbro, post em all.

How can he be a zionist if he even challenged the POPE on his Christianity beliefs.

Pause the first vid at 2:28.
Now play, watching the left hand side of the interviewee.

kek'd

>Yoko is not really a fascist
She's a apologist for Imperial Japan, pretty close to a fascist tbqh

She even promised she would make a video on why Japan wasn't the bad guys in WW2. Can't wait to hear her reasoning

I feel that the MSN is doing a good job on, swaying things to their favor. I wouldn't be surprised if she won do to the heard mental. People in the US vote for who they're told to vote for,not necessarily for who they feel they should vote for.

irl friend of Yoko here.

Yeah you've got her pegged pretty well. ama if you want.

You've been posting comments everywhere with similar links but different honeypot domains.

Trying to round up IPs to geolocate and send assassins to, faggot?

What's wrong, Cred Forums and CloudFlare both denied your IP log requests, so you have to resort to this pathetic Plan B?

Eat shit and die.

Why are you so deep in denial

Admit it, all two candidates are puppets of the Jew

Doesn't take a genius to realize that trump is controlled opposition

she looks like a fucking anime character

Japanese media constantly portrays trump as a lunatic and Clinton as the future president.
Bill "dicking bimbos" Clinton was popular in Japan because japs only listen to subtitled public speeches of US presidents and don't look at the actual policies or their effects
jap media intentionally cuts up trump speeches and puts misleading subtitles on them
simple media manipulation, nothing more
Jap opinions don't matter one iota though

how old is she? She looks old as hell

>Japanese media constantly portrays trump as a lunatic and Clinton as the future president.
>jap media intentionally cuts up trump speeches and puts misleading subtitles on them

So the same thing they do in the states, nice.

(((Japanese Media)))

Hilary is the wife of Bill Clinton, who is famous for being nasty to japan and put a priority in China over Japan in diplomacy in his president tenure.
both candidates are bad in terms of Japan T.T

HOW CAN SKIN BE SO SMOOTH

I really want to throw cucks to rich middle eastern countries just to allow them to experience the enrichment retardation, first hand beyond there eyes,

Virtually every non-American country prefers shillary over Trump

Americans are generally hated for being arrogant mouthy cunts and Trump embodies that.

i guess 1 nuke wasn't enough

Have you fucked that?

they can't vote here, thank god

why does it matter?

>interviews are clearly with nippon millenials

it was 2 nukes

>Americans are generally hated for being arrogant mouthy cunts and Trump embodies that.

That's precisely why Americans love him so much, myself included. Funny, isn't it?

They fear the uncertainty. It's one of Trump's biggest weaknesses with the Americans too.

Quite

Drop 5 million refugees in Japan. Lets see who they like then

White men of the world, take these next 2 months paychecks and stock up guns & ammunition and food & water.

If Shillary wins we ALL need to opt of this society, I guarantee within a year all of society, from the M.E. to Asia will crumble.

This. If they wanna say Hillary is better let's drop 30 million blacks there and see how they like it, you'll see the crime spike up a shit ton those fucking pan faced monkeys.

Singaporeans I know secretly would support Trump. Most of them are businessmen.

The ones who don't are your typical entitled millenials.

way ahead of you boss. well, except for the stockpiling part.

>japs hate bad manners

but the nips love du30

You don't understand you fucking burger, normies in other countries don't actually care about your shitty circus of an election
Baltic countries are all far-right and normies still shit on trump because it's cool

Could you introduce me? She seems like she'd be fun to talk to.

[email protected]

Otherwise, what are her religious views? She's only made one very brief remark on shinto.

read Collin's Bohemian Grove e-mail

(((they))) all hate him