So now that he's admitted he was wrong about Obama's birthplace, when will he admit he is wrong about immigration...

So now that he's admitted he was wrong about Obama's birthplace, when will he admit he is wrong about immigration, economics, and foreign policy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fQgDgMGuDI0
donaldjtrump.com/positions
youtube.com/watch?v=K45-9oimA9w
unz.com/article/finance-is-not-the-economy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's already backed off of his immigration positions. It's only a matter of time before he quietly shifts his rhetoric on everything else until he is basically a Clinton clone.

Never, because he's right. Btw, the brother movement was created by clintons supporters in the 08 election.

Trump successfully pressured Obama into releasing his long form birth certificate. Obama wasn't going to do it without Trump pressuring him.

Not realizing the "CTR shills" are just red pilled banters trying to initiate the circle jerk

You mean the correspondents dinner (a comedy event) where Trump got fucking rekt?

Got the nigger. Ba-boom!

Not mad at all

i thought the whole leaf thing was just a meme

we're going to need a 2nd wall

Trump is the Chreode to our Memes

Trump works for the Zionist Jews, see video below where he kowtows to his financial masters:

youtube.com/watch?v=fQgDgMGuDI0

>so now that you admitted you took the wrong exit off the highway, when will you admit that your religion, political alignment, and college major were mistakes?

>that single moment when you decide you're going to take that fucker's job and piss off everyone in the process

He has to win

Thanks, that really made me think.

It'll be pretty damn glorious if he actually pulls it off.

The difference is that Trump held close to the birther issue and changed his stance despite no new information that should have caused such a shift. It should be evidence for any Trump supporter who feels he's intelligent that Trump is going to change on any issue when it's politically beneficial for him. This is all part of a push to get the black vote.

I have to admit though, he played it well. He will lose basically no supporters over and will gain some supporters since the media is portraying it as some event worth applauding. Like I take a shit all over your living room floor, clean it up, and you give me a blowjob.

He's still gonna lose though.

When he's got enough money from selling hats.

>Trump becomes president and destroys Obamas entire legacy just to get back at him for getting roasted.
the absolute madman. I can't wait for the next foreign correspondents dinner where the tables are turned.
>Trump dishing out his typically glorious banter while Obama sits in the audience like a butthurt cuck.
Actually, Obama probably wouldn't even turn up because he's such a pussy

He'll prolly try to write book, or hell, he may even go back to Malaysia or Indonesia and be a professor there.

>immigration, economics, and foreign policy

Those aren't conspiracy theories, smartass.

'>Leaf hydraulics
>hydraulic and industrial hose
>leafs are hosers

I feel like every president should be required to submit their birth certificate when applying to become the president

He's just trying to deflect the attack from the media. Barack Hussein Obama was born in Kenya. Trump knows this, the media knows it, HRC knows it. Pressing it any further when this communist kenyan nigger is nearly out of office is pointless.

Nah just the black ones

and why should we care? you don't undesrtand why we like, you don't understand our reasons.
you thinking about trump and us with an old paradigma

What?

>He's still gonna lose though.
Most likely user. Americans can smell a phony, which is why many Republicans are keeping away. Who knows tho maybe they will support him after all

>name is "Barack Hussein Obama"
Yeah this guy's as American as apple pie.
We're not talking about some Tyrone Black here.

Is Trump ever going to explain how he is going to remove 11 million illegals?

Is Trump ever going to explain how that is not going to fuck America's GDP?

Is Trump ever going to explain how he can reconcile his stance on debt with the fact that his tax plan would increase the debt and deficit more than the corresponding economic growth would compensate for?

Is Trump ever going to explain the specifics of a healthcare plan to replace Obamacare beyond "we're going to take care of everybody" and "fuck insurance companies"?

Is Trump ever going to explain why he wants to bring back manufacturing jobs to a service based economy?

Is Trump ever going to explain how becoming an autarky makes sense in a globalised economy?

Is Trump ever going to explain what the fuck he's doing?

>Trump is going to change on any issue when it's politically beneficial
Of course he is you stupid cuck.
This is one of the appealing parts of Trump.
He is literally going to troll his way into the white house, and it's going to be glorious.

No, he is a racist misognyist xenophobe islamophobe kkk nazi hitler cisscum white male fucklord hatemonger homophobe fuck face. He cannot explain SHIT

didn't you hear luxemfag? trump declare obongo born in Amrikkka

the SpaceX explosion and the course of Hurricane Hermine both symbolized the impulsive, capricious, unpredictable Donald Trump. Angels and demons make human history whether an explosion, a hurricane, or a president. People do not make themselves, but God creates them and uses the angels and demons to shape their destiny.

you raise some valid points but
>Is Trump ever going to explain why he wants to bring back manufacturing jobs to a service based economy?
is an absolutely retarded question. If you honestly don't get this point, you have no business critizing him.

>He's already backed off of his immigration positions
Why do you listen to the (((media))) without looking into things yourself, leaf?

Explain why this is a retarded question. America hasn't been a manufacturing based economy is decades. Every politician ever claims to "bring back American jobs" but we really are a service based economy. Trump hasn't really elaborated how he is going to get companies to build in the US besides shaming Ford and Oreo for moving to Mexico. Ford heard all the negative response and said fuck it, we don't care, all small cars are going to be made there anyways.

Trump is not gonna explain it because:
1. Most people dont have the brain to understand.
2. Even if he did, the media would find a problem. (Less targets for the media, less attacks)
Now, ill try to explain how could he do it.
Once you enforce the use of e-verify everywhere (fine companies that violate it, double the amount of previous violation for example), the 11M will move back, they have no choice.
It will fuck with the GDP in the short term, but in the long term it will be better.
Trump is probably aware that many companies wont take his 35% tariff seriously. I do. We represent 20%+ of global consumption. No business is going to take a 20%+ loss if they could do something about it. Also, making the Saudis, Japan, etc pay for their defense will bring money. Slowly, he will force companies back into the country. More factories here = more jobs = more people to tax, even at a lower tax rate.
Only thing about the healthcare modifications he has said was to remove the state lines which would remove the monopolies in each state.
If we are gonna protect every baby in this planet, we are gonna need a strong manufacturing industry to cover the strong military. I believe we won WW2 because we had that strong manufacturing, something germany didnt have (and natural resources)
Becoming an autarky might force other countries to try to get as close as possible to it. Not everyone will achieve this, simply because geology, geography, etc.
I dont think he is gonna explain wtf he is doing. But all we know is that he is risking his life for this chance. If hillary wins, expect texas to go blue in a decade. and then, it is over.

>>these fags are still talking about that dumb nigger that'll be irrelevant in a year?
>>fine if it'll get them to shut up I'll "admit I was wrong", not that it really matters
>>heh, it'll do it in a way that gets me a lot of good publicity as well

>OMFG DRUMPF FLIP FLOPPING ON ISSUES AGAIN THIS IS THE END OF HIS CAMPAIGN

1. A service doesnt produce new value, it only leeches on values others have produced before. Sure one could argue that in some cases, like for example finance, new value might be created. But I think you get the basic point.

2. Services are kinda hard to export. Tourism is one example, but only shitty third world countries base their GDP on Tourism. My country does it with banks and insurance companies, but those are basically professional con artists. In the end they destroy more than they create.

3. A service based economy needs to import most of it's goods and since it doesnt produce anything of value itself, this leads to a huge trade deficit. Please don't make me explain why this is bad, even if you can print the world reserve currency yourself.

So in a nutt shell, the US is basically giving all its money and future money to the chinese while they laze out at home and just rub each others dicks. In the end of that game, the chinese will have all of your money and you will have nothing left. The only way to turn this around is to start building things again and export them to the rest of the world. You should never have a trade deficit, only countries with trade surpluses can last.

Never you fucking Shill

I hope this graph speaks for itself.

I bet you snapped that and drove off before we could beat your ass.

Look I'm with you. The trade imbalance is terrible, I'm just not sure what Trump is specifically going to do to change that. Being a Putin strongman sounds great at rallies, and will get tons of applause for "being tough on China." I just want to know what he will actually do.

>Is Trump ever going to explain how he is going to remove 11 million illegals?
deport the criminals over time, most of the "non-criminals" will give up and pay their back taxes

>Is Trump ever going to explain how that is not going to fuck America's GDP?
" "

>more than the corresponding economic growth would compensate for?
based on whose predictions?

>Is Trump ever going to explain the specifics of a healthcare plan to replace Obamacare beyond "we're going to take care of everybody" and "fuck insurance companies"?
the plan is to remove state lines, in turn creating real competition in the health care business, the prices will go down much like car insurance etc. It's not hard to understand.

>Is Trump ever going to explain why he wants to bring back manufacturing jobs to a service based economy?
what are you trying to say here?

>globalised economy
that's part of the problem. Get it?

>Is Trump ever going to explain what the fuck he's doing?
donaldjtrump.com/positions

Eh, nothing consequential is getting past the upcoming liberal senate.

At most he could try to dismantle it through scotus, but I don't think they'll try that again.

as a 37 year old lifelong democrat this is the only reason i am not triggered by trump

ill admit i got close at a couple moments but he was always so comically outrageous

he had to go extreme in order to differentiate himself from the other republicans

he became a meme president to beat them but now he has to beat hillary so he will pretend to be a normal person

once all this is done i imagine he will go back to being who has been his entire life, a left/centrist businessman that knows how to delegate responsibility

i hope

>a 37 year old lifelong democrat
why are you on Cred Forums?

I don't really know that much about Trump to really answer this. I think he said something about punishing companies that are US based and produce abroad. This could be achieved with a penalty tax or something similar. Of course this is a dangerous game, because you might scare of companies that way and loose even more jobs.

All in all a trade deficit is something insanely complex and cant be solved that easily. But as far as I can tell he at least recognises the problem and is motivated to do something about it, for whatever it's worth.

you're a phony. and probably a pony too.

What movie is this from?

>I don't really know that much about Trump to really answer this
This is the whole gimmick with him. Being unspecific is his game. Romney alluded to the tariffs too back in 2012, and he was sort of cast off because "dont wanna start a trade war with China now." Obama is basically trying to shove TPP down our throats to do the same thing to undermine China now, but obviously nobody wants to see anymore jobs go overseas. The point is you are right that the trade deficit is absolutely complex. I have a degree in economics (and you know what you're talking about too) but I'm not sure even the best experts know what is feasible/preferable in this position.

there's an easy way to spot shills

If you are pro outsourcing or mass immigration you are either mind numbingly retarded or being paid to spout that opinion

>the best experts know what is feasible/preferable in this position

kek

I bet you think Krugman's an "expert"

The solution is simple

stop fucking outsourcing,

Here's a real expert btw

youtube.com/watch?v=K45-9oimA9w

unz.com/article/finance-is-not-the-economy/

Thank you for your input buddy. Mommy says you are very smart.

>He's already backed off of his immigration positions. It's only a matter of time before he quietly shifts his rhetoric on everything else until he is basically a Clinton clone.

FUCKING THIS

who talks like that?

Oh I don't know. I guess that's my nice way of ignoring idiots who talk about the economy like they know what they are talking about. I bet this guy is going to tell me the Gold Standard is what America needs too.

Thanks for correcting the record, Tyrone.