IF you unironically believe in a religion or a GOD you are mentally challenged and you must kill yourself

IF you unironically believe in a religion or a GOD you are mentally challenged and you must kill yourself

God is dead you faggots. We have science now.

Other urls found in this thread:

aryanism.net/downloads/books/alfred-rosenberg/myth-of-the-twentieth-century.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=H6HLjpj4Nt4
youtube.com/watch?v=wJ71SXGEOCE
youtube.com/watch?v=Gy5PC5Auoak
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
efukt.com/21671_When_in_Thailand.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

surely you mean the scientism religion, because science is on the intelligent creator side, you ignorant little dummy

Go around in your country saying that you scared little roach.

Tell me how long until your head is chopped.

>and yet we still can't get rid of all the roaches...fuck off achmed!

balkan nigger
gook/irregular
gook

>science is on the intelligent creator side
Can we get a link to article or a study?

Says the roach

OP, you should read what it says about the history of science and religion in this book:

aryanism.net/downloads/books/alfred-rosenberg/myth-of-the-twentieth-century.pdf

Read that book first and then come back to Cred Forums

meant for

Oh no, it's slightly less retarded than the average retard and takes itself for a genius

not you daddy, you lazy nigger

>aryanism.net

im sure thats unbiased, but k let emguess, it says that religggion started science and when the poppulation at large were illiterate retards they were the only one who knre how to read because they actually had time to do it instead of working the fields.

and that somehow magically proves god, am i correct?

I doubt you will ever be anybodies daddy.

We still have lord kek

already am, 4 and planning more

all raised in christian faith

>adhering to the scientific method by requiring scientific evidence for my "intelligent creator" is a religion

More? Isn't 4 enough?

I have five myself. They were never baptised and I read them "God Delusion" before sleep.

no lel still waiting for a son

explain ghosts then faggot
that's what i thought

god bless them

>yes goy, don't reproduce :^)

>israel

Nice argument.

dont worry theyll stop believing once they step into the real world and you cant force them anymore

They are quite bright. They don't believe in fairytales.

Reeeaaally depends on them

If you believe that science has all the answers, then you're as ignorant as those who think that jesus has all the answers.

Praise kek

>troll post will surely get 300+ posts

>you need to read a book because I bring no valid arguments to the table

wew, lad.

God in some senses is just a "Higher Power" as in a more intelligent life form.

It is ignorant to believe we are the smartest life form in all of existence.

Also some would say it's arrogant as well.

So OP is an arrogant and ignorant Faggot.

>Caring about what another person In the world believes in is like being pissed off that your kid wants to believe in Santa Clause.

Jamal and Achmed are going to ravage your daughter's pussy and there's not a single fucking thing you can do about it.

>if you don't believe in my god, you must believe that you are the smartest being in the universe

That's right. There is no goal in life nor a reason for human existence, the only force in this universe is chaos, retarded humans try to bring order and always go against chaos that nature brings.

i don't even know what these sentences actually mean.

Science is a method of finding answers through specific, empirical procedures. Jesus was a man.

Science doesn't currently have all the answers, but it does have the will and the means to find them. Religion will tell you how it was, is and will be as if we lived in a static universe, while science will tell you what's most probable, with the caveat we might be completely misinterpreting the data.

One is open, one is closed.

Did you just insinuate that Jeff Dunham is going to Fist his Daughter?

That's messed up.

Enjoy your "science" while you can-- pretty soon it will be illegal in your country unless it's being used for making weapons.

It means Jesus was a emofag drama queen.

i havent even seen jamal in real life yet, burger

not all countries are living hell, you know?

someone sharting himself would get him on national news here, shaniqua

>be 13th century Catholic priest
>obviously religious but not a moron either, science isn't the devil or anything
>attempt to reconcile religion and science, they shouldn't necessarily be contradictory
>my works become some of the most influential philosophical writings in all of Western history
>nearly 800 years later some fedora retard goes "God is dead you faggots. We have science now."

dog bless this post
reasonable saints are as old as the Church

unless he proved god exists his findings are irrelevant to god

idiots.

none of you know jackshit.

not ONE of you.

NO positions represented in this thread are REMOTELY accurate.

I'm an agnostic, you read that wrong. I'm just saying your putting a lot of power into one word, and by your response I can tell you can only imagine of God in one way.

I'm just saying some of us have an idea of God as a Superior mentally and physically form of life - like evolution at its fullest, or as an Alien form that is much more progressed than us.

I get that the idea of a God, is a bit childish, but if it makes some people happy then let them believe.

Also because Governments use Religions to cause wars, does that make the religion bad, or the Men who are murdering and being criminals to Society?

If you have science and reason, then why eat meat? Why eat junk food? Why dress in different colors? Why be educated?

Meritocratic thinking is what makes extremists, regardless of religion. When you're so consumed by the fear of scarcity, that you build new and better materials for yourself, to be indulged in the ever living materialistic lifestyles perpetuated by the progressive mindset. What is it all for?

I'm not saying that you need religion for all of that. What I'm saying is that if your argument is that religion isn't needed, and that this reasoning stems from a progressive of meritocratic way of thinking, then what's the point of living if you're never happy with life?

A long time ago, a man wanted to stop the sacrifice of the sheep. A wise man came up to him and said "You love the sheep, I love the ceremony".

Function serves only an individual justice. If you discard religion, then that's your justice, but that's not everyone's justice. In fact, it might be of comfort to you even if you have no god.

Also posting this famous greentext
The Quinque Viae

Ah, good ol' Thomas Aquinas. What Neil DeGrasse Tyson and Bill Nye is to Atheists, Aquinas is to Christcucks.

Man's only good contribution was toward philosophy, and even that was mostly morality bullshit

Close your browser and actually read stuff. You're embarassing yourself.

Science is only a tool, nothing more. That you think science can be a substitute for religion demonstrates how delusional you, and atheists in general, are.

You're better off arguing that there is no God, only emptiness, and that we should deal with it, by suicide, alcoholism, hedonism, etc.

t. delusional m*slim

Religion is only a tool, nothing more. That you think religion can be a substitute for science demonstrates how delusional you, and Christians in general, are.

You're better off arguing that there is no point to understanding the universe, only God, and that we should deal with it, by ignorance, subservience, worship, etc.

God can´t be dead, because he never lived.

But yeah, fuck religion. It´s fkn degenerate. The fun thing is that most people who are poor and less educated are more religious then those who have more money and are higher educated. This is a fact.

Thing is, people hate facts. Because nobody wants to be wrong. Mix that with ignorance and you have a solid religion,

>roaches are dead

Muhammad was a murderous pedophile, I give you that much

>lelelelele youre just stuuupid

correct me then, what exactly did he discover that gives credibility to god? or him being a christian just automatically prove something cause im pretty sure there are different religion philosophers

0/10

Knowledge is power.
God is the Source of all knowledge, the paradigm of self-awareness.

Bullshit, I have proof right here

god is dead means "belief in god" is dead.

Shut up, sandnigger, all you have in your defence is namecalling it seems. Go back to your cave and jack off while Erdogan fucks your country over

For once the turk is right. You don't have to be mentally ill and believe in magical man in order to be leaned towards right. It's fucking insane how many people become defensive when they see meme pictures making funny of God. You don't need to be Christian in order to support your race and your culture.

A christfag can't tell me what to do
Go back to your church and suck your gay pedo priest's dick before Varg burns it down

This user already told you.

how can god exist if there are logical errors in his book

ah mb then

>Using a Kamtchatkan Kabuki imageboard built by science and browsing it with a computer/phone built by science, and using electricity discovered by science.

Too bad i'm not catholic, roach

I believe in the chaos magick that is KEK.

Neil SmokeDeGrasse Tyson is a meme. Aquinas was not.

all christfags are the same.
>believing in the god that you created
idolatry tier.

The Christcuck you are talking to is referring to Aquinas' Five Ways, a philosophical argument so outdated that it was challenged and destroyed by prominent philosophers as early as the 17th century. The man clearly does not even understand the logical premise behind the Five Ways, like most Christcucks, which is why he tells you to just look it up for your own.

A similar trend exists among atheists when they refer to scientific concepts that go deeper beyond a simple Bill Nye episode. They tell you to research it on your own because they often do not understand how, for example, a mutation exactly occurs.

>The Quinque Viae

thats it? thats your grand proof for god? 'hahaha people dont know literally everything yet, therefore god' all this shit has been debunked

Even if every sentence of the Bible was demonstrably proven to be false God could still exist you uneducated insect.

You created him too, Roach! Don't be angry with Kek. Shadilay, Kek forgives you and accepts you!

Then show where your god is. Cuck

Aquinas is as big of a meme as Tyson, because most Christians refer to his philosophy without understanding it, same as with Tyson and atheists. Hence meme status

This is a bait thread to distract from this

Lack of belief is what causes Cred Forums to exist in the first place. Ever since the west decided to abandon christianity, they also lost their conservative values which used to give young white men something to fight for in life. You take this away, you get a bunch of nihilistic and frustrated white boys who struggle to find a meaning in life. Women empowerment doesn't help them much either.

Of course god and religion is all bullshit but you can't preserve white culture without christianity. I'm a fucking mudslime even I can see the importance of christianity.

What kind of reasoning is that? Even though I can't prove something as vast and intertwined with my reality as a Divine Being exists, there is still a possibility that it exists?

We are not talking unicorns here, or aliens, or super AIDS where we can't measure it yet. We're talking about something that should theoretically have power over everything and everyone. Why can't we observe it?

>19th century
>foresee the steady fall of humanity
>attempt to elevate humanity
>God is dead
>highly misunderstood philosophy
>shitpost in Cred Forums

>Muslim
Fuck off

"White culture" has existed before Christianity, and it will continue to exist long after it is gone. Conservatism is not inherent in religion.

God exists out of necessity.

Modern physicists will tell you that time, space, and matter started at the big bang. Pro tip: it didn't start from "nothing"

If it wasn't for Anzu I'd vote to firebomb your entire country.

>God is dead you faggots. We have science now.
lol full retard

>Anzuufag
>Can firebomb a country
KEK
E
K
in your dreams you gigantic neckbeard

>Modern physicists will tell you that time, space, and matter started at the big bang. Pro tip: it didn't start from "nothing"
yes it did.

>matter started from the Big Bang
That is incorrect, all matter was in the singularity already. Either way, science is not a definitive answer, scientists simply agree on what's supported by previous observations and testing.
Theories are broadly accepted since they give the same results, unless the circumstances where different, that's why science is always changing.

well if you change the term god to mean whatever you want ( we already do, arguing about the nature of god is like arguing whether orks are big and green or dark and shaggy ) then of course you can make him "exist" as long as you word it carefully enough.

Both are theories. I'll stick with Einstein's though, you can have the numale pseudoscience.

Well good luck uniting your people to fight hordes of muslims in the name of """""""logic and reason"""""""". There's a reason why you rarely see catholic or orthodox countries cucked by immigrants.

Poor roach. Must suck being an """"intellectual""" atheist in a """""secular""""" country.

Catholicism is uncucked? Really? Have you never heard of Pope Francis?

Of course people will unite to fight an enemy that wants them dead because they don't believe in something. That's basic survival. Even animals have that.

>pseudoscience
It's not eugenics fool, all science is relevant and/or interesting.
Einstein's theories are one of my favorites, especially his perspective of space time and how gravity affects it.

That's the thing about science. It is infinitely malleable. If evidence comes out that God really does exist, then science adapts and makes it part of a theory, then a law. Religion, however, has no such malleability. It demands things are one way or no way. There is always a God even if you can't prove it. That is why it has a natural conflict with reason.

Man, you christians are some real fucking dumb pieces of shit, arent you?

Here we have a turk, who, for once, isnt a muslim piece of shit. And what do you dumbasses do?

Try to prove to him religion is real, despite his areas religion being the most violent and savage one around at the time?

It isnt enough that he just doesnt believe in god, and values the same freedoms you do?

Oh right, Cred Forumsfags are a bunch of autistic christian cuckolds who value their virginity and want to purge degeneracy, because they think we cant keep society or women functional unless we all, men included, have no freedom

You all need to kill yourselves

You're less red pilled than the average person who doesnt come here

You all are more likely to get married and have kids at the drop of a hat with some dumb girl than even normal people

You guys are pathetic

Science is cool
>>>
>>

Man, even the secular Turks fumble over themselves with emotion when trying to make an argument. You are not a muzzie though so I guess it can be forgiven

top roach shitpost

Watch your mouth Ürkadörk, you might get stoned for that

i don't think it's a coincidence that many elites and world powers worship and recognize deities and various gods. look at this whole Moloch thing, it's undeniable. personally i think atheists that adhere strictly to the religion of science and black science man as it's profit are cucked from the power of the gods and ultimately are pretty blue-pilled edgelords

>Of course people will unite to fight an enemy that wants them dead because they don't believe in something.
Nope! They'll gleefully await the demise of their own demoralised fellow citizens out of spite.

You're just begging to be fedora'd, dude. But I'll bite.

What happens when you have total freedom, to change your gender, have sex in the streets with children and become a hedonistic piece of shit?

There must be some restriction to (and I hate using this word but it's applicable here) degeneracy, or else the most sinister of influences penetrate the very core of civilization and the nuclear family. And Abrahamic faiths provide a good barrier for this.

why do you say religion of science like it's a bad thing? are you implying that religions are dangerous and untrustworthy?

Um, God could come down from heaven in the form of a man and be crucified and come back from the dead but not be accepted by science because it couldn't be redone in a laboratory by men.

repent sinner. you will be proven wrong.

If such an event occurred, it must have many observers. The resurrected man should be then studied to see what made him resurrect. It would be a very interesting prospect, indeed, and possibly lead to the immortalization of the human race.

Precisely.

You're a dumb materialist who thinks what he's told to.
>We have science now
Holy shit. You don't even know science supports the existence of a creator.
>vid related.
youtube.com/watch?v=H6HLjpj4Nt4

Such event would have to be well documented and observed, and not just spread as a 'story' for it to be considered a possibility. Perhaps in the future we will be able to overcome dead, transhumanism is the first thing that comes to mind.

The point is modern science has ruled out miracles as an explanation, even if the resurrected man said "I came back to life because I am God" and flew up to heaven they would not accept it.

materialism humiliation
youtube.com/watch?v=wJ71SXGEOCE

>total freedom means allowing statutory rape and victimizing children on public streets with sexual acts made between you and your partner

What a shitty strawman, you dumb fuck

As for changing gender, it isnt an issue.

People should be free to fuck themselves up as they see fit, and rid the genepool of themselves

By not allowing them this, these sick fucks have a much higher chance of living and reproducing and spreading their sick genes.

Why not let dumb faggots cut off their balls and then never reproduce and then kill themselves?

The only sick thing here that needs to change is the fact that its being done to children, and that isnt "freedom" its happening because the mental health industry is full of sick fucks, and are exploiting them

>There must be some restriction to (and I hate using this word but it's applicable here) degeneracy, or else the most sinister of influences penetrate the very core of civilization and the nuclear family. And Abrahamic faiths provide a good barrier for this.

Right, which is why alcohol and tobacco are legal and opiates and weed arent, even though they're considerably healthier

>We need to protect people from themselves, and create a positive feedback loop of inept retards reproducing more and more

Because it worked out so well for britain

Pic related

Not to mention the muslims they're being overrun by, and how perfectly you wanting to ban "degeneracy" will fit in with them

Face it, "muh degeneracy" fags, you're all cucks for muslims who refuse to believe that any people, even whites, can be prosperous without living like savage totalitarian muslims. You're usually christians, meanwhile the other half of christians, the ones not on Cred Forums, they all think "all men are created equal" and "treat thy neighbor how you'd like to be treated", even though muslims will behead you and rape even your gross old mothers the second they get the chance

Christfags are laying the groundwork for islam to take over with ease

Yes, quantam physics proves that god is real, and there is a dimension for every possibility, including one where you and your waifu are together

>total freedom means allowing statutory rape and victimizing children on public streets
That's already happening in many towns in Europe today, because the law enforcement is too scared of looking 'racist'.

>weed is healthy
It fucks horribly with some people's minds, and while tobacco is cancerous, it at least leaves you mentally aware and capable. I'd trust someone to drive while smoking a cigarette, and definitely wouldn't if they'd just had a bong hit.

>Christfags are
Two separate groups of people according to you in one moment and a unified mass in the next. At least be consistent with yourself.

Religion is respectable as fuck because it gives people morals, and ideologies to strive for which is noble. It keeps people from descending into degeneracy quickly. I keeps men in order and on a path to greatness, even if its all total bullshit.

I wish there was a way to reformulate the good ideals of religion into a way for the modern atheist to digest.

People need something to strive for or else they start becoming lazy porn addicted foxkins that are also genderfluid and smoke weed all day.

If it is observed and recorded, then it becomes more than anomaly, it can even become a theory which would be difficult to disprove. But not a law.

If it is told in writing, then I assume it to be fiction, just like witch sightings and other such folklore. That only makes sense. How can you prove something exists if only other people told you about it? You need to have objective evidence that is not up to reinterpretation.

You say science does not allow for miracles, but in truth things much crazier than miracles have been known to happen scientifically, like liquid helium defying gravity in a supercooled state.

>I wish there was a way to reformulate the good ideals of religion into a way for the modern atheist to digest.
The only way I know of is to bring them full circle around the 'philosophical journey' using a combination of learning the art of esoteric writing, cultivating an understanding of political philosophy and finally using Pascal's Wager as it is intended to be used.

Alternately some people can be won over emotionally.

lol, do you need Christopher Hitchens to help you understand why there is no moral in religion? or at least not that many good ones.

>That's already happening in many towns in Europe today, because the law enforcement is too scared of looking 'racist'.

And i bet most of those cops are christians who think they're doing the right thing.

How is this even relevant? Its not.

> while tobacco is cancerous, it at least leaves you mentally aware and capable. I'd trust someone to drive while smoking a cigarette, and definitely wouldn't if they'd just had a bong hit.

Then why is alcohol legal you stupid fuck?

>because of a long history of tradition, alcohol is a special drug, it is the only one we cannot ban without causing more harm, nevermind all the drug cartels killing people over weed

>Two separate groups of people according to you in one moment and a unified mass in the next.

People can believe in the same religion and still have completely different beliefs from each other regarding other shit, you fucking moron

In the case with christians, Cred Forumsfag christians are basically muslims who hate degeneracy, and real life christians are all cucks who want to let muhammad fuck their ass to pay back for white colonialism

Prove me wrong

You all are cancer

Secularism is the only way whites and western values will live on

Nothing on that video implied anything like that, only that the universe isn't that picky when it comes to time.

If anything if you assume an omnipotent god the video would imply that God either doesn't care about keeping track of shit happening in his universe or is plain incompetent

>God is dead
I wish this meme of misquoting Nietzsche would end

There is alot of terrible shit in religion that leads to people to do evil shit in the name of god(e.g. islam)

Just like everything in life, its a mixed bag full of grey areas. Just because its not 100% righteous full of pure bliss 24/7 doesnt mean it doesn't have good ideas at its core.

Atheists are autistic as fuck because they literally dismiss everything under the umbrella of religion because of the dark things it causes.

There could be video/photos of God coming back to life and you would say it was edited/faked/photo shopped. You would say that any person that was there and claimed that's what happened was hallucinating. Even if you were there yourself you would claim you were hallucinating. Even the Miracle of the Sun today is chalked up to "mass hallucination" which isn't even a thing.

Do you not know that the New Testament is the most well documented, studied, and scrutinized piece of writing ever to be written down, EVER. Eye witnesses claimed a miracle occurred and it doesn't matter how long ago it happened if it's eye witness testimony we could reconstruct it today. But even Jesus being the most documented and scrutinized person in history the miracle claims about his life cannot be accepted because philosophically the sciences say the miracles cannot occur, not because the evidence is not there. It's funny at the same time they accept any ancient writings about any other historical person as fact as long as miracles are not mentioned.

You know, you will be beheaded for saying that in Turkey. Whats your address and name so I can come protect you.

>Atheists are autistic as fuck because they literally dismiss everything under the umbrella of religion because of the dark things it causes.

when i became an atheist, i was like 11 and i didnt even know what muslim terrorists were, and didnt know of any bad that came from religion, not of the abortion clinic bombings, nothing

I disbelieved it out of pure reason, that it was ridiculous and that it just simply required me to believe in something so grandiose, without any significant evidence

Right, but science also doesn't support the existence of any of the creators who are worshipped on Earth, those are all demonstrably false. But yeah Deism itself could be real just as we could be in a computer program.

My issue with religion is that it is not truly logical about the world as it used to claim that it is. I'm sorry but I don't buy your argument of "just like anything in life". People are fucking stupid and adding more stupidity on top of that is just asking for a disaster. Religion was useful in the past to organise people and get them going but now it is holding us back. If you want to feel good or blessed there are other methods other than religion. btw some atheists are just atheists because they are edgy as fuck and really dumb, but not as dumb as an overly religious person... maybe? dunno

christians, everyone

so edgy and full of themselves, theyd rather muslims remain muslims, or die, than become atheists, who most likely believe in freedom and western values

you people are fucking pathetic

you're all so anally ravaged about how youve missed out on life, that your only "friends" were from youth group, that you want muslims to come take over and ruin it for all the "normies" huh

you people are all human garbage

also i was high as fuck on amphetamine for adhd, i guess that was likely related to me thinking like this and being obsessed and really good with math

>a literal shitskin gook manlet calling me roach
KEK
E
K

mao and stalin were based

lol, both populations from both states were highly religious and believed that their leaders were something close to god. They just took advantage of weak minded people. I want to see someone do the same in countries like Sweden and Denmark, good luck with that.

>on drugs
>pure reason

>mfw you can't come up with a good reason to bash us
>mfw we have superior non biased evolutionary morals and can adjust them to fit society

Youre no longer muslim but do you still celebrate eid?

yes, an atheist in fucking turkey is going to be a full blown communist, and not just see that the west prospers with freedom

why are you christians so ungrateful of arabs who denounce the faith they are literally fucking killed for not having, while believing muslims are a plague

you people are fucking retarded

all you're doing is encouraging OP to hate christians

The killing fields were a great example of your superior evolutionary morals.

communist or not they are a moral relativist which opens up the door to unquestioned murder, rape, etc.

As if a religious person can't dwell in the sciences as well. Newton was a devout catholic

Amphetamine is coffee on steroids dipshit

If you take enough you can go psychotic, but if you dont, you basically become a robot

>which opens up the door to unquestioned murder, rape, etc.

what is islam

He also believed the pope was the anti Christ

Islam is Satans masterpiece.

So we agree that Islam's morals are wrong and there is an objective standard of what morals are right. That closes the door to naturalism.

>2016
>astill believing in science

earth is flat

Shit people are everywhere. That is a truth about society. I don't give a fuck about religion nor atheism in general, I want peace, prosperity and technological progress, anything that stands in that way is fucking useless and religion is one of them. Evolutionary morality is better than going around and mutilating genitalia because a book says so. Morality is not equal to Atheism and especially to religion. try again.

Max Planck disagrees with you. And so do I.

Also, you don't believe in a religion, you follow a religion.

No. There is not an objective moral standard.

>Then why is alcohol legal you stupid fuck?
Because it's far too easy to create. Come on man that was like part of your own country's recent history. Haven't you heard of the Prohibition?

>Cred Forumsfag christians are basically muslims
>God is real
>Prove me wrong
I thought you loathed that argument.

>Secularism is the only way whites and western values will
Secularlism has led to the imminent death of western values, and will end up losing itself too. Want to know why? Because without a cornerstone of tradition, your values can forever be altered in the future. Now that America is becoming secular, American millennials are all becoming pagans who believe inequality. This is the future you chose.

>god is not real
>prove me wrong

Religious people are responsible for science in the first place. OP BTFO.

>Yeah good dhimmi believe me and stop believing in Christ, anyway it doesn't matter i'm muslim we're all friend after all, we must not let Christianity divide us, we're all citizens of the world.

Okay. So this man doesn't believe there's anything truly wrong with Islam throwing faggots off of tall buildings, that is simply their morals. You can personally disagree with their practices, but you have no basis for them actually doing the wrong thing. Which leads us back to the killing fields.

>Islam is Satan

hello grandma

most christians think its "two sides of the same coin"

get with the times, bigots

>christians make up all this pretentious nonsense to pretend like thye're smart

lmao

im out

duuudeeee. People are forgetting that underneath all of this religions and ideologies and other shit everything rests on top of the same basic stupid "hardware", humans. Humans have thirst for knowledge and so we try hard at figuring stuff out, that simple.

Exactly, the whole idea of stating that your opinion is fact and then asking someone else to prove you wrong is a cheap and lazy debate tactic. That's the point I was making by throwing 'God is real' in there.

I think killing gays is wrong. Muslims don't. If there was an objective morality, we wouldn't be debating whether or not it is moral, because we already know.

since i know i know nothing

you know nothing2

inb4 OP was killed by a knife-wielding roach screaming THERE IS NO GOD BUT ALLAH

wtf i hate religion now

It's wrong because murder is inherently wrong when it is done for no other reason besides survival and self-defense. Fucking cavemen knew this. You think people just killed each other willy nilly before God come along and told them no child, that's bad?

Furthermore, your argument gets even more nullified when you consider WHY people kill because of their morals, as in what substantiates these morals to compel people to kill. And that is faith. Where is it grounded in? Shut the fuck up, heretic, it's my religion.

Religion was pretty legit a few thousand years ago, when we needed an explanation to tell the kids for why the sun rises each morning and how life came to be.

When writing came about and people started taking these stories and life lessons seriously is when it stated to go to shit. Only recently have religions like Christianity and such begun to admit that stuff for a book a few thousand years ago isn't the be all and end all, meanwhile, Islam is being left in the dust of the fucking sticks and stones world.

Nice edit

nope, you are just jumping steps because it is convenient.
>religious morals are wrong or can be found somewhere else.
Islam is just proof of this, but so are the other religions.
If we look through evolution the objective of a species is to thrive, killing gay people does not help... you can argue: "hey! but they don't reproduce!"
They can't reproduce but they can adopt a kid that was starving to death, they can do science, they can become doctors etc, u should understand my point. Killing fields are the solutions of very fucking stupid people. Life should be about being happy not about this kind of shit. If you are religious and don't hurt anyone because of it then I do not give a fuck, be happy please and reproduce a lot and teach your kids to be respectable and caring for others.

>you can't prove god ISN'T real

>God says No not kill, do not rape, do not steal, do not lie
>Allah says, rape, steal, kill and lie

Then one side is God the other side is Satan.

islam is not a religion, cockroach. it's a dangerous political ideology and needs to be eradicated. actual religions, meanwhile, can coexist without stepping on everyone's toes including people who don't believe in any kind of god.

I realized it after i posted lol, sorry bout that xD

>You think people just killed each other willy nilly
Aren't black people in America killing each other willy nilly all the time?

lol, then shut up and don't waste our times with that, we have more interesting questions to deal with, wink wink.

Every christian does

Guess what religion most of them are

Islam is a religion.
It is dangerous because it is a total "solution" for all of your life problems.
Banking, politics, sexuality, what to drink and eat, what to wear etc..

youtube.com/watch?v=Gy5PC5Auoak

most christians would probably rather exile people like you from their country than muslims

KEK

>666

No, its a cult. As they do not worship a higher power, the worship a devil.

"they use camera lenses and moon bases to trick you into believing this footage, nothing is real man, wake up!"

>If we look through evolution the objective of a species is to thrive, killing gay people does not help... you can argue: "hey! but they don't reproduce!"
Actually, that's not the problem with sodomites. The problem is that human sexuality is somewhat malleable and the normalisation of sodomy leads to a society's birthrate plummeting (pair it in hand with a rejection of traditional values and you have a demoralised nation ripe for the taking by its neighbours). It's not a problem that can be made sense of on an individual scale, but a societal one.

All the Abrahamic religions are like this, the only thing that separates them is the level of reform and tolerance toward non-believers.

>You think people just killed each other willy nilly
People still do that today, and you have a laughable knowledge of history if you don't think it was worse thousands of years ago.

Good, so there's nothing wrong with killing gays. Glad you agree. (you can move forward in history and continue to know what morality is true. We've come to know that slavery is morally wrong, which it has always been but has been ignored in favor of slave labor)

One could say killing gays is good because they are a drain on resources and spread disease with the vast majority of them being degenerate hedonists and next to none of them being scientists or contributing to society in any positive way. And you have no way of saying otherwise because moral relativism is nothing more than your opinion vs theirs.

Science =/= God

maybe you should stop using wrong analogies.
that's like comparing apples and oranges.

so why are you doing that making me think you are the mentally challenged one?

and unfortunately most christians think you're the one whos evil, for being "racist" or "islamophobic"

Islam should be eradicated without exception and without mercy.

They worship allah, (god) their god, it might be the devil for you, but try saying that to their faces and you're fucked m8

it has religious elements. in essence it's not. religions don't have orders (fatwas) handed down to them from head imams to local imams to followers so they can go and carry out whatever it is the head of the religion wants them to do. christians don't take orders from pope during every sermon.

Perhaps the idiots would. The ones that watch CNN and believe Islam is the religion of peace and those 200 pages of the Koran where tells their followers to kill all infidels is just a funny joke.

Take back the identity of Christian from them and call them out for the heretics they are then.

You use the word "normalization" when referring to sodomy ignoring the fact that it is a direct denial to the biological imperative of reproduction. You don't need religion to stop this. Gays are and will always be a minority in every society.

Science does not show that God does not exist. Atheism is a stupid superstition based on no evidencce at all, the only think motivating people to become atheists is the lack of morality so they can do whatever degeneracy they want.

i'll make enough babies for all the faggots instead wink wink. We are 7 billion already but im willing to help

How old are you? Your post/picture/the point you are trying to make makes no sense. Post a picture of old black women in a Christian church choir as evidence that Christianity contributes to the degenerate drug/hiphop/murder culture of the inner city young black males killing themselves in record numbers? Yes, I'm sure that it's because the young male thugs in the inner cities are following every word of Christ to the T including love thy God with all of your heart, mind, soul, and strength and love your neighbor as yourself is the reason they are indiscriminately killing one another. You are the reason no one takes atheists seriously and chalks all of them up to fedora tipping autists.

That's If a gender fluid post box wants to fuck you fgt

If you are not willing to use your brain then you're no different from them. I have nothing to respond to someone as idiotic as you.

Then why cant science disprove these digits?

>People still do that today, and you have a laughable knowledge of history if you don't think it was worse thousands of years ago.
You have a much more laughable knowledge of history if you think Christianity told men to stop senseless killing and it all ended because God demands it. The introduction of Christianity increased senseless murder more than the Aztecs with their daily human sacrifices. Entire wars were fought with multiple Christian nations against other Christian nations because of a simple disagreement in theology.

Ay götune kodumum ibinesi

Then you tell me, how Allah is God, when its the only Hebrew variation of God that encourages their members to break the 10 commandments. There is one entity I know of that does, and its not god.

How about you go fuck your self. I dont give a shit about other christians and im getting tired of your "other christians would" comments. Im not here chatting with other christians. im chatting with other 4channers. Other christians are about as relevant as facebook, redit or tumbler right now. You want to chat with me, give me your opinions not your perception of other peoples opinions.

Probably because of the structure of the religion itself. still consider it a religion. It does not have a "head" like others do, but it does not change much

Cause science ain't maths

I'm not even atheist, you retard. I'm irreligious.

Your entire post is no true scotsman fallacy. Consider fixing it before you make another one.

lol, like other religions don't do the same, are you implying that your own god is shit?

That doesn't change the fact that proliferation of their lifestyles leads to a snowballing effect of 'progressive' values. Birth rate alone isn't the only problem, nor the largest one.

>You use the word "normalization" when referring to sodomy
That was a cheeky reference to Yuri Bezmenov. I understand that it's never normal and can't ever be: when it's 'normalized' then the society's upheaval by another is imminent.

More people were killed in the last century because of atheism than all previous wars combined friendo.

You can tell yourself the purpose of your life is to be happy but on your worldview there is no true purpose at all. Moreover a selfcreated purpose is meaningless especially when the universe will die of heat death and nothing you or your children do will ever matter.

You didn't say how old you were.

Mate shut up you have no chin you double decker cum guzzler

>implying there is a purpose to life
>the purpose is to fuck, eat, sleep and some other basic shit.

>implying age is relevant when believing in a fictional character

It's like saying I'm a believer and devote follower of elmo

>science or religion
You're mentally ill and ignorant as well as a Turkroach.

Atheism is also logically self-defeating.

If we can accept that being gay might be genetic, then this problem won't snowball, do you think you might be infected by it or what? I'm confused

>implying anything anyone does has meaning in the grand scheme of things

I was asking his age to confirm my belief that he is 16-19 when he makes piss poor arguments like

and
calm down Muhammad

>faith based belief is dead, we have evidence based belief now, which is ironically based upon unprovable faith based axioms

>implying that the fact you want to fuck men is a problem

>>implying there is a purpose to life

that would explain the astronomically high suicide rate for atheists when they realize their life has no purpose.

Well then fair enough

it is not wink wink

I agree, it would be great if you could convince your fellow countrymen

>implying that Americans won't have a higher suicide rate across the board once trump is king

The universe shall one day be destroyed.
Until then, we shitpost on a Sri Lankan textiles board which made cartoon frogs not only racist but also worthy of being mentioned on news multiple times.

>finally someone that gets it.

that is because they weak people, im fine with it since i put some extra thought into it and came to some magnificent conclusions that help lift my world view up.

>implying Pepe is not a source of supremacy Since in the us niggas are being faggots

>More people were killed in the last century because of atheism than all previous wars combined friendo.

Yes, because technology remained the absolute in 1000 years, same as well as the population, too. Right?

You think these people died because they refused to believe in God? You think that lack of Abrahamic faith is what caused world leaders to execute and murder their own citizens instead of paranoia (Stalin) and incompetence (Mao)?

Meanwhile I can say comfortably and without a shadow of a doubt that, yes, Christianity was the direct cause of the deaths of millions of people throughout history because they refused to believe it, or they practiced their own version of it that was disagreeable with others' perceptions.

People didn't die in the millions because they were believers of religion in an atheistic regime, and you're a deluded fool if you think 50 million Chinks were Christians before they got slaughtered by Mao because d'aww they were martyrs

>You didn't say how old you were.
Nice argument

>implying the sucidal tendencies are to help them be free rather a way to fuck everyone else's day up with the fucking bullshit ways they find to kill themselves in public so they'd be remembered for like one day

lol, u just roasted someone

>Atheism is also logically self-defeating.

Atheists never mix logic in their thinking so that won't ever be a problem for them. They also have tons of dogmas that contain logical contradictions.

For example ortodox atheists accept the dogma of "there is nothing but a void after death" or "there is no god" while at the same time having the dogma that "you can only know what science tells you". The last dogma contradict the two before it and an atheist is required to pretty much believe in all of them to be called a proper atheist.

>God is dead you faggots. We have science now.
Religion has always been a powerful tool to keep masses in line and obedient. Intellectuals has been aware of religion being bullshit since ancient Greece. If you read between the lines even Plato knew it and proposed cutting out immoral parts of religion and refining it into a state propaganda. Religion served a purpose. You can't get millions of people motivated towards the same goal without some sort of myth. Science only has utility value, it can't replace religion.

If you need attention u can try to get a GF at least you virgin cuck

>confirm my belief
Confirmation bias is the basis of the entirety of your posts, so no surprise there.

What are you trying to prove here? With age comes wisdom, and with wisdom comes belief in religion? You're a retard, and if you were really le old wise devout believer like you claim you were, you would know a basic tenet of arguing is not to act like a petulant child and resort to telling people they're dumber and not as educated than you because of how old they are. A real wise man takes his argument face-value because he's experienced enough to know a great argument can come from a 70 year old or a 12 year old.

Yet most of the Turkish population is genetically inferior and retarded enough to unironically believe in a GOD. Posting things like this will probably lead to you being mercifully beheaded by Erdogan, Turkroach.

But with that being said it's better to move forward than stay in the play pen that religious people stay in since they believe oh my god said fuck bacon I hate everyone

>implying you have anyone who cares if you breath your last breath tonight you cuck man

But still. A cartoon frog is taken as newsworthy and people are attempting to say that Trump shouldn't be in power because people draw a cartoon frog that's racist. That is news now.

This is true. Unfortunately hardcore atheists are not able to argue without getting nasty. Dawkins, Harris and so on do this a lot as well. Maybe it's because deep down they know their arguments fail but get angry when they can't think of a way of defending them.

>genetically inferior
Where is your evidence? You must think you are superior or something, humble yourself down a little you retarded African ape.

>implying that you can determine what ideology a person adhered to in their final moments from an autopsy
Don't you like proofs, Christfag? They are lots of fun.

>If we can accept that being gay might be genetic
What? All evidence suggests that it has no clear genetic component.

>I'm confused
You seem to think I was implying that sodomy itself is some sort of social virus that's easy to catch. Nope. You'd more or less have to be indoctrinated into liking it as a child to not see it an uninteresting and repulsive, and lots of people seem to have a high chance of it just being a 'college phase' thing then reverting to their senses.

What I'm actually getting at is that you can't have a gay rights movement without the rest of the LGBTIABIPBBQETCETC following along as well. And like any other progressive movement, they'll start pushing for rights for whatever they're suggested for the sake of having something to feel oppressed and morally righteous about. That's worth fighting against.

Go ahead and call me an African ape based on my country's immigration policies, that will surely hurt my feelings :^)

me cry, but at least i can fuck that abomination you call mother.

>You think that lack of Abrahamic faith is what caused world leaders to execute and murder their own citizens.

It's safe to say that if it were a Christian theocracy then they wouldn't have been executing their own citizens by the tens of millions, yes.

>Christianity was the direct cause of the deaths of millions of people
Show me in the New Testament where is says to kill non-believers, burn people at the stake, etc. You won't find it. Christianity did not cause it, the corruption of man and desire for power did. If they had followed Christianity wholly (loving their neighbor, expressing Christ's love as he did for the prostitute) no one would have been killed. The same cannot be said for Islam where they are explicitly told to kill infidels or atheists where they are not told to do anything or care about anyone for any reason. I don't care to know your age, I know you are a young person by the things that you type.

religion is vitally important to man... from a rational scientific perspective ;)

After decades of searching, there's not one single piece of evidence for a genetic basis for faggotry.

B-b-b-b-b-b-but A-a-a-atheism!!!!!!1111111

>this nigga understands the point that people should just follow a simple guideline of genders and sexual preferences

None of this I like toasters and I Like to fuck dead body shits nor any of them tumblr fags who claim 'gender fluid' is a thing

Your claim to being a famous country is pewdiepie

>paranoia (Stalin) and incompetence (Mao)?
Mass starvation is the logical conclusion of communist regimes. It's not a coincidence. Venezuela's about to go down in flames too.

>People didn't die in the millions because they were believers of religion in an atheistic regime
They believe in equality, which clearly counts. It's self-contradictory by definition and a tool used to instill masses with doublethink. Go read Animal Farm or something.

>implying you whole blood line ain't trash

I'd rather be famous for having gloriuous Aryan pewdiepie as a national icon, than being known all around the world for having yellow teeth and sickly pinkish skin :^)

>implying animal farm is trash

i was calling an african ape because we all came from there, chill nigga.
> you're still an idiot tho.

>science now.

and that is what is wrong with the world. we would be much happier if all progress stopped at around ~10k bc. no cities, just hunting and fucking. assuming the only reason why you live and don't kill yourself is to be happy(which atheists do) that would be perfect.

I may be an African ape, but at least I'm a modernised, tall, and blond African ape :^)

Not at all! Animal Farm is a book which brilliantly demonstrates exactly how despotic regimes use 'equality' to control people. That's why I mentioned it.

we still have to deal with them, and denying their existence is not the correct way to deal with it I guess?

>implying yellow teeth is the worse thing britans know for right now

You ain't heard of a little nigga called little T my Swedish pal

Your mayor of capitol city is muslim.

There was a study that showed like 75% of children raised in the church leave their faith by age 18-20, but most of them return to their faith by the time they hit 30. I was checking to see if the study was correct as most fedora tippers are young folks that believe they know all there is to know about the world and are certain God does not exist. I was also checking my educated guesstimate by the way you type that you are extremely young (16-19). But it ultimately doesn't matter because we are on an anonymous Cambodian underwater basket weaving forum where you could type any number and I wouldn't know if you were lying or not.

you're still as dumb as a stump and no make up or blonde hair will get rid of that :)

>implying harambe was shot for good reasons you fuck

But OP, God has given you many signs that he exists.

idk I personally like sanitary environments and being able to live past 50.

Dx out

ITT

If they live for the soul purpose of being happy why are so many depressed numale fedora cucks?

He does not have evidence of course. And atheists are all genetically inferior and for the most part disqualify themselves from the gene pool due to their degeneracy. Atheism is a natural protection against shit genes because it correlates with less to no children.

>if it was a Christian theocracy then they wouldn't have been executing their own citizens by the tens of millions, yes

Adjust for population growth. Spanish Inquisition did that in the thousands. Are you going to tell me the victims weren't Christians?

>Christianity did not cause it, the corruption of man and desire for power did.
Atheism didn't cause those deaths in communist regimes, the corruption of man and desire for power did.

Are you seeing a pattern here with your posts?

>I don't care to know your age, I know you are a young person by the things that you type.

It's funny because you asked me twice and even justified your questioning, then when I made you look like a fool, you waved it off as "lel these dumb ass kids, they'll learn when they get older" I can tell you're immature in the way you think, and I don't even care how old you are. It doesn't matter. It never mattered. You're the only one that thinks it does.

>implying that all humans are cattle is a very easy way to justify the book tho but it's more like minecraft could be a better analogy since even smart people are stuck in a game they can't really win

>turkroach
>not mentally challenged

>implying a good easy slave trade and sharia wouldn't be a good investment

Find the cause of faggotry - it's probably a form of brain damage, maybe pathogenic like rubella causing congenital deafness or zika causing microcephaly - and eliminate it.

you are only attached to your life this badly because you feel like you haven't achieved enough. a primitive man who managed to start a family before his death, fulfilled.

>Implying you are not a degenerate
I would rather have one smart kid than having to deal with 10 of your retarded kids, kys.

Science says nothing about the existence or none existence of god.

I was gonna make fun of your country having sharia zones and muslim rape gangs. However a man who lives in a glass house shouldn't throw stones, and all that.

>implying that being a real 'free thinking human' is gonna equate to little to no successor when you'd rather be in a cucked religion

You'll have to get rid of your foreskin also

You are typing as if Christians don't know that they had a past full of corruption. The point still stands that if the New Testament had been followed none of it would have happened.

The lack of any moral responsibility for your fellow man which caused the deaths was a symptom of atheism and godlessness, yes.

>Spanish Inquisition did that in the thousands. Are you going to tell me the victims weren't Christians?

Mostly jews, muslims and christians who claimed there was ONE God (a trick question used by the inquisition to find secret muslims, the real answer was to mention the trinity)

>Atheism didn't cause those deaths in communist regimes

Yes they did, many people like priests was killed BECAUSE they refused to renounce God. In china they killed whole monestaries of buddhist monks by locking the door and burning down the building. Same in mexico when they banned religion in 1917 and so on and so forth.

Anonymous coal miner calls me stupid online. Oh how on earth could I handle that, my feelings are just devastated :^)

That's not why I think it's clever. See pic for what equality means: Animal Farm demonstrates how an egalitarian group with good intentions can morph into a despotic regime as "we're all equal" slowly morphs into "...but some are more equal than others".

Here's the sickening part: you know 'privilege'? That's literally the modern lingual equivalent of "...but some are more equal than others". Animal Farm was meant as a warning, and some people appear to be using it as a guidebook instead.

>implying there won't be a civil war in the U.K. When shit like that goes down

It is not an issue for humanity, it is an issue for you, I feel sorry that your world view is so small. (if you're actually serious)

Mass starvation and communism itself was a political fault, not remotely related to religion. They didn't truly believe in equality, but that was good propaganda to brainwash people with and get them to follow; obviously Mao himself was not an equal worker with unnamed Gook #4251.

I read Animal Farm in 6th grade.

There is no such thing as a "free thinking" atheist, they are mindless drones following their dogmas without any reflection on the logical contradictions and so on.

Also they have usually no children which is a scientific fact.

>implying I have a penis is cute

Rotterham or something like that rings any bells?

Just log off, you got roasted and your attempts at coming back only make it sadder.

Well it is already going down but I see no civil war. Same can be said for my country. Just face it Britbong, you're just as cucked as we are but you just refuse to admit it.

you a

You know the rules

>why are so many depressed

because they fail at it. the reason why they do is moslty because they also fall for the marxist memes of career and not having children.

of course this is all a simplification, you would need a whole large bookshelf to trully expand the subject to the amount it deserves.

Calling someone stupid is roasting appearantly. Are you 5 years old or do just have Down's syndrome?

>implying that all atheist following a certain code like you religious fags
Ok where's the scientific eveidnece ??

>They didn't truly believe in equality,
>but that was good propaganda to brainwash people with and get them to follow
>obviously Mao himself was not an equal worker with unnamed Gook #4251.
But that doesn't matter because the whole point is:
>that was good propaganda to brainwash people with and get them to follow

Are you making some arbitrary disconnect between religion and ideology or something? You seemingly got the point in your second sentence after rejecting it in your first.

>implying that Britain is a cucked Country with Muslim rape gangs??

>2016
>be athiest

Lmfao op must be trolling
Read up on Enki, HWH'Y and the astronomical ((elites)) you dummy.
Then come back and dedicate your life to Christ, his Aryan race and fighting the demiurg.

Also, atheists itt: Why are most loving, functional white families with modest, feminine daughters and alpha sons religious, and why are most cat owning college sluts and cucked sjw fags atheist?

Atheism is good in principle too, but corrupted by the political process (Communism) it becomes deadly. Is it so wrong to agree on the fact that religion and politics should not intertwine, lest Man corrupts it?

I am not saying no religious people were not killed in atheist regimes. It occurred on a massive scale, numbering in the thousands. You should read what Lenin ordered for Catholics priests.

I am saying most of those people that did did not die because they believed in this or that, but because they were seen as enemies of the state; even if they were atheists, which most of them were.

An atheists life is pointless and making new lives is pointless. It does make sense for them never to have children.

or maybe it's the impending doom of nothingness that waits for them when they die. coupled with the fact that there's nothing they can do to stop it and none of their actions will in fact matter at all.

How can someone that doesn't exist be dead?

Rotterham or something like that rings any bells?

There is absloutely nothing to back your argument up. My dad's an atheist, my mom's an atheist, and most people I've met are atheists. All neckbeards are atheists but not all atheists are neckbeards.

Religion and politics are two different things. Surely you understand this concept?

>Is it so wrong to agree on the fact that religion and politics should not intertwine, lest Man corrupts it?
Yes, because all that needs to be done to utterly subvert and destroy your politics is to make a religion and call it an ideology instead: with that attitude you'll fall for it hook, line, and sinker.

Atheism opens the door to moral relativism, so I would disagree it's good in principle.

>implying that that's a bad thing to look forward to even thought we all gonna die one day and all you fucks are expecting an amaragedon where your God will save you when the rest of human who aren't Cucks will throw a mad kegger

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

>implying sexual exploits of the child wasn't a learning curve

>implying that all atheist following a certain code

They do, atheists have certain dogmas. Ortodox atheist believe in the dogma that there is nothing after death, just a void, atheists believe in the dogma that there is no God. Atheists also believe in the dogma that only science can show truth, which contradicts the two previous dogmas and a lot of the other common dogmas that atheists mindlessly accept without reflection because there is no evidence supporting it.

Sweden also have very low birth rates if you don't include the largely immigrant parents. I bet you have no siblings, one or two children might happen by mistake, but it's mostly an effect of lack of thinking. It's not something atheists plan for.

god isn't anything, so not sure if dead, metaphysics can still be a topic of science.

but religions with particular god or gods ought to be killed off.

anyone who has a religion needs to read Eliade and the Chicago history of religions school to red pill yourself.

This is fucking great.

>implying that dogmas won't lead to mad house parties

It wasnt. Muslims worship a pedophile and UK is importing them in droves.

Yeah but the food is pretty good and the women have post boxes for easy facials

Aquinas is greatly overrated

many of this writings were condemned in 1270 and 1277.

it wasn't until the counterreforation that he became popular as an attack on the enlightenment thinkers. prior to that, the church was much more platonic in its thinking.

plus aquinas just took most of his thinking straight from ibn sina.

Yeah but he didn't send nudes

efukt.com/21671_When_in_Thailand.html

Christianity opens the door to moral absolutism, so I would disagree it is good in principle too. That is why we have different fundamental perspectives. That's okay too. It's not what I'm asking. I'm asking whether or not you agree an idea, whether atheism or Christianity, should be politicized.

What exactly are you implying here? Religion is not an ideology? You don't have certain ideals for how things should be run?

Hypocrisy; You praise Science like it's a religion within itself.

>implying that this is the future we are heading for thanks to those sjw fags

I don't know about you but in my region is the church that feeds us with how there is only one human race and such.

I don't think atheists are unhappy per se. You asked me about fedora cucks, yes they usually end up unhappy and while atheism is a component to it I don't think that just being atheist makes you unhappy. It centrally puts you at risk of getting infected with ideas that go against human nature like marxism which make you unhappy, that I can agree with. But its those ideas, not atheism that are at fault.

because it forces you to use your brain for something :)

Anyone worshipping a human is automatically an apostate from Islam and therefore not a muslim anymore.

Only humans can be pedophiles and if they find one to worship then they would be executed in a sharia state. They are considered ex-muslims by the muslims. You are complaining about ex-muslims. Introduce sharia and all of the pedophile worshippers would be executed.

I believe in a perfect world no one would sin and everyone would follow Christ.

But we cannot force people to do that.

I don't see how anyone could think moral absolutism is a bad thing. Anything short of that and good and evil becomes opinion.

Yeah but every post box has a different sharia

>What exactly are you implying here? Religion is not an ideology?
Other way around: what makes an ideology non-religious?

Is saying that Mohammad was perfect human not idolizing?

oh shit, that was a great point hehe c:

Lack of theism

So as long as you don't explicitly call what people believe a 'god' then that ideology can be used to influence the masses exactly like a religion, and it still won't count as one in your eyes, and you'll have no problem letting it influence your politics.

I'm not just implying that such a thing can happen. I'm implying that it already is happening.

No, there is 1 sharia and 4 schools of interpretation. But they ALL agree on the point I made, there is consensus on the point that anyone who worship a human is a apostate of islam. Nobody disagrees with this.

It is ALLAH that says we should follow the Prophet as a perfect example. And following an example does not mean you worship them. Someone learning to juggle who looks at good jugglers and tries to emulate them is not doing worship in any definition of the word.

There is unanimous consensus that anyone who worships a human is a ex-muslim. And it carries the death penalty in a Sharia state. If any muslim goes to saudi arabia and claim to worship Muhammed they will get their head cut off for apostacy. And any non-muslim who says the same thing is still considered a non-muslim.

I'm not sure if i would agree with this. His single greatest influence was Aristoteles. He brought the arstotelian art of classification in the focus agian, i would say this was a great achievement.

So ideologies based on buddhism, taoism, jainism or other non-theistic or atheistic religions are considered non-religious?

I think the Universe's conformity to itself is more than enough evidence to prove God's existence. None of us should technically exist and nothing should react with each other. It should all be a void. But it's not, and we exist.

Was mohammad perfect or not?

Muhammad is the example to follow according to the Quran.

>If you belive in God / a religion you are mentally ill
Says God is dead , meaning you know he excisited at one point meaning you called your self retarded :) typical turkroach

Okay, how about when we didn't have Science to explain the world around us? I doubt some villager from the middle ages was able to comprehend any sort complex information, so he turns to the church because it made sense to him.

Even in the modern day Religion is valuable. As a means to give some people purpose, and a reason to get out of bed every morning. However that doesn't justify acts of terrorism or anti- semitism.

Inb4 religious drone. I'm not religious, don't know if I will be in the future or not, but I see how people rely on it for purpose and morality.

That means the example they are told to follow is of a pedophile and child-raper. Glad you finally caught up.

Moral absolutism, like moral relativism, is not a perfect concept. A man can have certain morals that he may disagree with and some that are unshakeable. One does not cancel the other; if you believe in moral absolutism that doesn't mean all your morals are either good or bad. Same with relativism; it doesn't necessarily mean everything is neither inherently bad or good. Many things change in life and society. It was deemed absolutely immoral to drink alcohol on Sunday for a while, but it's changed now, it's seen as acceptable. Raping a 5 year old is morally reprehensible and no relativism can justify it, not in this current society or any past society. Buddha taught us the Middle Path for this very reason. A balance can and does exist.

It depends on your definition of religion. A soccer mom can get gangbanged every Saturday by her son's friends ritualistically, it can be called her religion. But it's a word that changes with each person, so you may disagree.

What kind of example? Would you say perfect?

God created him as an example and God is perfect so it is a perfectly suitable example because God don't make mistakes.

A ritual isn't a religion. A ritual is merely a codified habit. A religion has to be spread among a community of people and over successive generations to be more than just a cult.

In the theological discurse taoism and other non theistic believes systems are not fully reffered to as religions. But in a wider Definition they are included, but humanism, communism and nationalism and liberalism would although be included.

More importantly, a religion teaches some sort of moral beliefs (also what an ideology does).

>Allahs Prophet is a pedophile.

Another example of Allah being Satan.

>God don't make mistakes
So if god creates "infidel" who does not recognise Muhammad as ideal example he is not a mistake?

>>In the theological discurse taoism and other non theistic believes systems are not fully reffered to as religions.

They are considered such by those who follow it, if you don't then it's your definition of religion that is wrong because it does not include everything that is considered religions.

No, the Quran states that God guides who he wants and God easily could make everyone believers. Some people are bound to hell due to their actions and arrogance and don't belong in heaven because they would make it a less than ideal place to be so they continue refusing God his right to worship and will die with their kufr.

A ritual could teach a leasson or codify a moral system or even allude to a higher state of reality or a spirtual room.

I'm talking of the academic context.

The bible mentions people who married a 3 year old. It was common to marry young previously.

And God created puberty to show when people was ready to have babies. All creatures on earth have offspring as soon as they are able to, except humans is supposed to wait about 10 years after they are able to due to atheist reasons.

Alright, let's assume aforementioned mom spread her gangbanging ritual to her friends and community, and multiple soccer moms over successive generations practice it. The morals practiced in this case would be stuff like only get gangbanged by whites, and no pregnancies allowed.

In this pseudo-religion of Gangbangology, the idealism is that a perfect society should always have soccer moms gangbanged.

Take away the morals and tenets and it's just a basic idea. Incorporate and expand on this idea (let's gangbang with asians instead) and it becomes an ideology.

In short, ideology can exist without religion, but religion cannot exist without ideology.