Liberals are so ass-mad that Jimmy Fallon undid months and millions of dollars spent by the mainstream media and the...

Liberals are so ass-mad that Jimmy Fallon undid months and millions of dollars spent by the mainstream media and the Clinton campaign to demonize Trump, in just one night. He's getting blasted on the millenial libtard breeding ground called "Twitter", show support so he knows his choice to be unbiased was the right one!!

twitter.com/jimmyfallon

Other urls found in this thread:

vodlocker.com/f6fbg8txs4i5
youtube.com/watch?v=SPh_raqO_A0
youtube.com/watch?v=1hhJ_49leBw
youtube.com/watch?v=qtsNbxgPngA
anonymousconservative.com/blog/
anonymousconservative.com/blog/hillary-faints-at-911-memorial-service/
google.ca/search?q=amygdala hijack
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Now I want to mess TrumpĀ“s hair too.

he has 42m followers wtf normies love him

yeah I didn't realize how booming popular he is, I also thought he was too normie for me until the Trump show but Trump is so kawaii desu *~ I respect Fallon now

It's obvious he didn't want his show to tank like Colbert's show.

I mean, with the new cordcutting thing, we don't really watch those kind of shows anymore, just the funny tidbits that get posted on YouTube.

But I guess I never really watched them anyway. I always liked Jay Leno, but I would only tune in for the monologues and Monday night headlines.

So not much has changed.

Sometimes I think I should plug my cable box back in and just keep my TV running some channel at a low volume 24/7. (I get free cable) but enh...

I LOVE THE CURRENT YEAR
2016 BEST YEAR OF MY LIFE, 2015 A SHIT

Oh I meant to include that it doesn't matter how assmad liberals get because we aren't watching anyway.

It's like when I claim to be boycotting something but I never supported it to begin with, it's just convenient to say I am boycotting even though I was never a customer.

So is Hillary going to go on Fallon and Dr.Oz to try to balance it out?

lol butthurt jews

Liberals love to preach about tolerance until you dare have a slightly different opinion than them.

I can't wait till Trump wins and they suicide en masse.

#assblast

this has to be a troll

>(((Amy Keyishian)))

anything she does now just seems like she is copycatting trump, thats why she didnt go to lousiana or mexico

It seems we have overcome every form of intolerance in this country except one. Intolerance of different views.

-Bill Clinton.

But I thought millianials were all trump supporters???

Fallon isn't so bad because his show isn't political like Stewart's or Colbert's.

Conan when the ship was going down was the funniest shit.

>Remember kids, you can be anything you want, unless Jay Leno wants to do it too.

I'm still dicking bimbos at home.

-Bill Clinton

Maybe all the hate will red-pill him, now.

you are surprised to learn that a person hosting a network television show is popular?

i liked jay too, i dont get the hate on him.

sure he just repeated jokes you already heard but he sounds and looks funny so its better

When people actually preach tolerance, they're not talking about watching TV shows of people supporting opposing political views y'know

Once some Jews heard about the echoes, they decided to show solidarity by wrapping their names in them. Pretty comical really

Enh, people love to give old Jay a hard time. Fucking look at comedy now, and I bet you wish he was still around instead all the liberal hosts who think they are reporters.

And his primetime show failed too. Conan wasn't the only one hurting.

Conan is still the best by a large margin

For whatever reason YouTube never surfaces his clips in featured videos though

There is probably an illuminati card for this

sometimes i fucking hate conan though
>all his clueless gamer segments
>sometimes a topic you know comes up and he spergs out about it and it's not really funny

>sometimes a topic you know comes up and he spergs out about it and it's not really funny
This.
The guy acts too much like a retard.
His guests are usually funny though.

Conan is the last good true late night host. The others are liberal pawns.

Hasnt trump been on his show before?
Why are the cucks only now getting mad?

its current year

>Invite presidential candidate onto your talkshow
>You become literally the next hitler
He has it. The redpills will be flowing through his neuron in no time

Not jimmy obviously.

they're putting gold stars on willingly now? ffs

He's just smarter than the rest of them. Trump cannot be stopped anymore.

Conan's become more of a leftist cuck than he use to be. He was so much funnier in the 90's and early 00's before he became more famous and got his other show. I miss old Conan

Have you watched his shows lately. He has constantly had trump bashers on. I dropped him in early April when i could find the bum fuck channel he's on

hated jay because of how punchable his face is

then he gets on youtube after retirement and its my favorite thing. who else has the money and love of machinery to restore a 19th century steam engine

when he becomes president he's pledged that every loyal American citizen gets one muss of his golden locks, so that all can feel it's his genuine natural hair

Based Fallon. He has earned true respect and this is something that will be remembered for time to come.

Does anyone have a link to the full episode?

Here you go my good man

vodlocker.com/f6fbg8txs4i5

I don't own a tv, what happened ?

Kek's magic would make Fallon late night tv's Pewdiepie now, but unfortunately shows (((producers))) are controlled by the darkest magic servants of Moloch can conjure.

Fallon had Trump on his show and didn't call him Hitler once, so the libshits are losing their minds.

I fucking love these echoes

It really kind of negates that air of superior intelligence they try to waft around.

We're not there yet, but god damned would that be a riot, the end credits would be fun again

I want to know what (((this))) meme is now?

That's great, at least you know straight away to dismiss this person and move on.

i opened a random twitter comment, a guy was saying something bad about trump, someone responded with one of hillary's shady doings leaked through her emails, the liberal responded "that never happened, i read every email and can't recall it"
lmao these retards what the fuck is wrong with them

remember when this piece of shit started crying because of the lion that got killed

The crowd was actually surpringsingly high energy for Trump

In the beginning he says something like this

"I spent less than all of my opponents and I still beat them. Thats what I want to do for this country; I want to spend less money and do better for our country"

The crowd went full Trump after that.

>I read 25000 emails

sure

They're not even trying to hide it anymore

The backlash Fallon is getting is a classic marxist haranguing tactic used to silent dissent.

I hope he stays strong and doesn't get forced into a tearful apology tour.

Trump only has 11 million, as a comparison.

The alt-right podcast The Daily Shoah use an echo effect when they say Jewish names. They started to write Jewish names like it was an echo on their articles like (((Goldstein))) and it took off. Some goy made a browser extension that automatically put all Jew names in the triple parentheses. The kikes found out about it started kvetching about it. They then decided that they would try to re-appropriate them as symbol of anti-hate and their jewish pride and to show solidarity to victims of online semitism. So Jews on Twitter pretty much started self-identifying with a digital age jew star lmao.

the moment trump won.

Normalization is a microaggression!!!!

>liberals are actually mad that it turns out Trump ISN'T literally Hitler

It's almost as if liberals were secretly hoping for a Mexican Holocaust all along. They just wanted somebody else to do it so they can benefit from it while simultaneously taking the moral high ground and claiming they opposed it the whole time.

People aren't wrong when they say liberals are the racists

they're demons

I honestly believe that there will be lots of actual suicides
The brainwashing is just too strong

There wasn't much butthurt last time Trump was on his show.
What's so different about this time?

WTF? Now I hate Jimmy Fallon even more.

Its not the fact the Fallon had him on the show, its that he didn't spend the required 50% of his airtime calling the man Hitler.

Fuck Jay Leno. That guy is a fucking kike who needs to get the shit beaten out of him.

Libs have only recently realized that there is actually a chance of Trump winning.

They need all hands on deck to try to limp their failing propaganda machine across the finish line, and Fallon went off-script when he didn't treat Trump like Literally Hitler.

Liberals love to preach about tolerance until it effect them personally.

ALL of them are hypocrites.

Colbert is way worse. Even Letterman carried the democrats luggage like a fucking bell boy.

The only late night guy I liked was the scottish dude. Of course they canned his ass for some fat brit.

I used to agree until jay came out this week and said Trump needs his ass kicked. He's a fuckin rat.

Kill Juncer you cunt.

>shitlibs on suicide watch

Colbert is way worse. Even Letterman carried the democratls luggage like a fucking bell boy.

The only late night guy I liked was the scottish dude. Of course they canned his ass for some fat brit.

Dhfh

>Bah, it shouldp happenl before if they wantl to make a difference.
>And be young.
>and black and Jewish and Mexican and a woman. L
>They can leave a note that says: I am too scared to live in trumlp's america. >Won't work of course, but I'd put nothing past them.

>Ah fuck it, if I get dlubs it'll come true. Oh, and I guess I have to reformat my post. Megal-lame. I fuckingk hate this post reformat bullshit, nothing I do ever changes it and I just keep typingl more stuff and getting angrier.

>maybe green text will get it past the censors

Nope Jesus fuck I hate this. I am actually going lto smash something if this keeps up. Let's try lots of line breaks.

Still nothing reeeeeeeeeee you stupid motherfucking spamfilter what the fucking fuck is your fucking problem I don't have all night because I am slacking off from my job to fucking type this.

The thread is going to be archived by the time I get this right. What else can I fucking do? I hate this I hate this I hate this, my post wasn't spam before but your silly goddamn filter is sure as hell turning it into spam if you keep making me type irreverent bullshit just to get past it.

I literally want to commit suicide right now this stupid ass piece of shit. I have tweaked every goddamned thing in my post and you still tell me that it's spam. I even added a name yeesh.

Fucking, let's ping people then.

Alright that took twenty minutes but I finally got it through. The other post was my attempt at pinging people but it got it's own submission somehow. Ignore the various random letters, I had to put those in, it's what finally overrode the spam filter.

Didn't even get doubles fuck sakes. I bet I would have if this site wasn't mentally retarded.

>there is actually a chance of Trump winning.

He has massive leads in all non-kiked polls, Hillary never stood a chance. Look at RealClearPolitics, those niggers are including 4 month old data with hillary in a +24% lead.

Hey, it's literally saying the word for the last two letters of your post being the same number that triggered it. I got the spam message again, but this time I wrote out doubles and that was the only change I made. Last time I threw a random l into that word. The fuck?

youtube.com/watch?v=SPh_raqO_A0

Shit the bed but Trump sounds good here.

Oh come the fuck on man.

Hillary came on the show twice in the past year....he made her feel comfy.

Trump comes on the show and he made him feel comfy

Hillary is going to be on the show again next week and Fallon will make her feel comfy.

Yes the liberal butthurt is a thing but it we have an election and some texas schoolbook depository shit to to be on guard for.

Stay the the fuck on point Cred Forums

Dubs

Is he /our/ guy?

Weird. Alright, I don't know anymore.

>it's the new member of the CTR team

>all they can toss around are hollowed out husks of a words with the meaning lose more ground each day

They are truly pathetic

Redpill me on OP, Cred Forums

What is this faggot talking about?

SHOULDA BOUGHT A FLATHEAD

I don't understand how these people can constantly call Trump an idiot or a clown.

The motherfucker has had tons of successful businesses and has produced more jobs in our country than most people could dream of, so what the fuck?

It's like all they think of him as is a TV show star.

They constantly make fun of how he looks, they make fun of how he talks, they call him every name they can think of.

I get all of my news and information online and never watch TV so maybe that has something to do with it.

Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the results tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is she losing? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Hillary to be president and fix this broken country. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought she was polling well in Florida???? This is so fucked.

Detroit is the perfect example of Democrats in action without any opposition.

youtube.com/watch?v=1hhJ_49leBw

WHY, THAT BASTARD!

That's why he painted himself orange and made his hand super yellow, so everyone would rip into him all the time on how he looked.

Look at him now. No more orange, hair is a normal pale blonde. During the debates, everyone will come to see Clinton die on stage and the Teflon Don is going to use it to make himself look like the only reasonable, sane candidate.

Ask yourself this: On what basis is Hillary threatening Russia with war over the hacking of her emails? Where is the proof it was Russia at all?

jimmy fallon has a dead inside eyes/stare any one noticed that?

He seems a little on the spectrum at times

Plus he drinks a shit ton too

forgot linky
youtube.com/watch?v=qtsNbxgPngA

no

>victims of online semitism
Oy veh!

On New Years Eve I celebrated hard because I felt it in my bones that the end of The Current Year had finally come and 2016 would be the most fun year of happenings I could ever recall.

I had no idea how right I was.

That being said, my girlfriend and buddies were all confused why I was shitfaced and dancing around my living room singing about how it was the "end of the current year man".

I knew, no longer, would it be TWENTY FEIFTEEIN

I'm not a big fan of his comedy, but Jimmy Fallon seems like a genuinely likable guy. I'm sure his career will be ruined because of it. You gotta (((pay))) to play.

Same thing that happened to Matt Lauer last week. I guess if you don't shoot him in the face on sight you're enabling "Literally Worse Than Hitler."

These fucking retards man.

It's great man, these tards are exposing themselves left and right.

They won't suicide, that would be too much. Instead they'll flee to other white countries.

Yes you mean"talking to the press", right?

DJT went on Fallon and was incredibly likable and adorably let Jimmy rustle his perfect hair.

Shitlibs are physically breaking down in response.

I'm starting to -really- buy into Anonymous Conservative's theories on amygdala, specifically the amygdala hijack. His explanation that Hillary had a full-blown physical collapse as a result of pure triggering just from being at the 9/11 ceremony seeing the Trumpenfuhrer Chad it up right after her "Deplorables" comment blew up in her face

This too.

Fallon is a heavy alcoholic

I'm sure NBC pays google to filter search results for their copyrighted material to push the content they want shown 1st. Conan is old. His content is not showing what they want sold.

You think the tonight show is entertainment. Bullshit. Like every other tv show it is only enough entertainment to capture your attention. It is mostly just a long amusing advertisement interspersed with the actual (labeled) advertisements.

>I'm starting to -really- buy into Anonymous Conservative's theories on amygdala, specifically the amygdala hijack.

give bulletpoints or link pls

i'm sure someone will correct me my shoing me how Fallon is some kind of crypto-kike kingpin, but i've always liked the guy, considering he's a TV personality.

he's actually pretty fucking talented, and would be pretty funny if his writing team wasn't buzzfeed-tier.

his interview with trump was pretty funny when trump was still running for repub nominee.

Its like some people changing their name to Deplorable Blank on twitter after Hillary's.

anonymousconservative.com/blog/

Dude constantly posts great content. It's in my daily shitlord reads along with TRS and Scott Adams' blog.

The post in particular about Hillary short-circuiting at the 9/11 memorial.
anonymousconservative.com/blog/hillary-faints-at-911-memorial-service/

bump
booming popular ?? shit i must be REALLY out of touch

The dictionary definition of nu-male.

google.ca/search?q=amygdala hijack

>Fallon went off-script when he didn't treat Trump like Literally Hitler.

I doubt it. The Disney sales machines need to keep their program relevant to the people that watch it 1st and foremost so they can sell adds.

Just like the infotainment (at best) news has become, if people tune out because they think the media is done deaf or disconnected from reality the value of the program or network as a sales channel is lost.

Everything the guy does at that level is computed and scripted. He was instructed not to alienate the 50% of the country that will vote for the man. He was instructed to maximize the profit making capability of his show. That is all.

>Treating someone who disagrees with you as a fellow human being

No wonder the libs are mad, you don't break this rule easily

They will bitch for a while then get distracted again by shopping and tv.

Liberals are publicly extremely devoted to whatever it is the are currently crying about. But as soon as the fad ends they literally give 0 shits about politics Again and go back to thier vapid lifestyles.

>Trump bragging about how his building is now the tallest in Lower Manhattan
holy fuck can he ever stop bringing the bantz?

Imagine the fallout if/when trump looses whether fair and square or dirty as hell.

Anybody that is viewed not to have given him a fair shake by his supporters is going to going to lose relevance with them.

The tonight show is supposed to be a warm happy non-threatening place to the average American. Fuck with trump and it looses some of its real $$$ value.

Germany... why the fuck is our election so important to you.... that you would slap your own mom?

And Florida is mostly working class.... they ignore us in Central FL and poll the yankees that live in South on the Coast, and the 3 big cities. Millions of us are in low income areas, and work for a living. Florida will be red.

>people unironically like Shillary

And here I was thinking that people were only voting for her because of party allegiances and that nobody really liked her

>responding sincerely to obvious pasta

Examine yourself.

Maybe because it's symbolic of what kikes and groids have done to Anglo nations and settlements within the once great continent of Africa.