Alright guys, I didn't believe it, but the incidents are stacking up. I'm an atheist...

Alright guys, I didn't believe it, but the incidents are stacking up. I'm an atheist, but I'm thinking about actually believing in something; an Egyptian Frog God.

If GET, Kek is real, Meme Magic is real, and we are about to witness the biggest political downfall with Hillary Clinton's campaign.

I want to believe.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sl2-i7pjWDw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You ain't gettin' shit.

tfw.

Belief is a weird thing.

Belief of most stuff on the physical level doesn't do shit, however, you can believe yourself into being sick, you can believe yourself in or out of depression, and you can reprogram your memories to fall into/rationalize your beliefs.

The other thing is that when you want to see something (like frogs) you start seeing them everywhere. When one person gets this, is called luck or coincidence, when many people get it, the belief takes on a life of its own.

Enjoy Kek while you can before some faggots start marketing the hell out of it and kill it.

Trips just killed KEK?

I just don't know anymore desu.
I have never been religious, and I still don't buy into the insane kek cult, but the idea that some sort of grand, global subconsciousness emerging from the internet and the memes spread by it across countless humans all across the planet, might have some merit to it.
Or maybe I just watched serial experiments Lain too young.
Dunno.

Assmad christfags never cease to amuse me.

you don't believe

you cannot check em until you do

see my digits

>2016
>being athiest
Lmfao
YAHWEH IS A REAL ENTITY; AN EXTRATERRESTIAL SPACE BEING

PURGE THE DEMIURG

You dont just ask, and GET, you believe, and Kek delivers

Kek

Is this (((satire)))?

>the religion I grew up in and was told was right throughout my childhood is the only one that is correct!
>Everyone else are just big meanies
Fuck off, chaos magic it's no less of a valid belief system that Christianity

Easily superstitious idiots should just stick to Christianity, it gives you good morals without having to think
I assume you were a atheist because it was trendy on reddit

Yall fuckers need Kek

You know nothing.

Vagina = Moon / Penis = Sun
Womb = Soil / Semen = Seed

The ancient European Aryan fertility cults were the natural, right religion.
Christianity was the attempt of an outcast Jew, Paul, to unite all white men under sun worship against the satanic YAHWEH cult that has, for milennia, undermined our race.
Roman Catholicism and its offsprings (all Christian sects today) are the ultimate synthesis of natural religion and awareness on the demiurg. The Logos, underlying force of nature, is GOD. The jewish icon YHWH is merely an extraterrestial imposer!

Oh you'll believe, you best believe you'll be believing when the normie scum all get what's coming to them.

Believe and SHADILAY!

youtube.com/watch?v=Sl2-i7pjWDw

>not rock hard faith
>expecting digits on demand

see

You bloody retard, Cred Forums have more traffic than fox, cnn and msnbc combined when isolating us visitors.

Why the fuck do you think the jews were able to mold society into cuckland ? Through the media narrative, and the narrative of Cred Forums ( which is basically exposing you to the truth and goatses ) have more traction than the media narrative in the us.

And that without taking into account our dank memes spreading through the internet and our narrative being pushed in social medias, easily too since we have already densely packaged and dank infographics to support that narrative.

You fucking retard, that's what meme magic is.
Decentralised social engineering.

Praise Kek ( Chaos Be Upon All ), shadilay.