Take it that I've been living under a rock my entire life. Red pill me on Hillary Clinton...

Take it that I've been living under a rock my entire life. Red pill me on Hillary Clinton. What's bad and what's good and why she can/can't beat Donald Trump. Is she a left wing Communist or a right wing racist scum? Drop some truths on me. Let's go.

I don't want any biased views or anything. I want the real shit with facts and/or evidence.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xlDqptoRR28
youtube.com/watch?v=Fgcd1ghag5Y
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/25/clinton-releases-plan-dissolve-us-border-within-100-days/
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/oct/13/hillary-clinton/what-hillary-clinton-really-said-about-tpp-and-gol/
youtube.com/watch?v=p_b1TxEUiuA
youtube.com/watch?v=YaDQ1vIuvZI
youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI
youtu.be/ksIXqxpQNt0
i.4cdn.org/gif/1474046635554.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=UrzyVt1lbpo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hillary is simultaneously a

>neocon
>neolib
>globalist
>SJW

she loves war, corruption, identity politics, and economic destruction of the working class.

like most modern elites she is a nanny stater that also believes international/globalist corporations and CEOs should run the world.

She believes that if you were born with a penis you're dogshit, and that having a vagina is the only qualification she needs to be president.

she's had hundreds of thousands of people killed because of her batshit foreign policy from Libya to Ukraine to Syria to Honduras to Yemen.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fgcd1ghag5Y

She's owned by Soros and Wall street and will do anything to help them destroy the economy.

She's also owned by foreign governments like Saudi Arabia and has been revealed to have a "pay to play" program

if you pay her money she'll give you a prime real estate in the state department

Recently she has lost a lot of favor with the American public over her "basket of deplorables" statement, but it's really just a reflection of what most of her main campaign has been; 20 minute speeches where she spends 90% of her talking time explaining why we can't have the other guy win.

She's going to lose simply because even she spends her time catering to Donald Trump, even if it's to slander him.

That's some heavy stuff

and of course money is laundered to her by corrupt financial institutions, especially Goldman Sachs where she gives 10 minute speeches in exchange for literally millions of dollars.

also thanks to her financial and media connections she can effectively censor any journalist she wants

Globalist warhawk.

Open borders advocate:
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/25/clinton-releases-plan-dissolve-us-border-within-100-days/

Backed TPP as the "Gold Standard":
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/oct/13/hillary-clinton/what-hillary-clinton-really-said-about-tpp-and-gol/

polarizing, calculating, disingenuous, insincere, ambitious, inevitable, entitled, over-confident, secretive, will do anything to win, represents the past, out of touch

Her entire adult life has been a lie to gain power.

She went to law school to become politician.

She married Bill to use him for political gain.

She used his sleeping around to control him.

She feigned ignorance when he was caught.

She used his connections to build her own influence.

She has always desired the presidency and thought she deserved it.

Everything she presents herself as is a lie.
Honest politician, loving wife, caring mother, selfless civil servant, champion for women, advocate for American values.
All dishonest means to a political end.

Now it's the last chance for her long con of 40+ years to pay off before she dies.

>"Hillary Clinton on LGBT"
youtube.com/watch?v=p_b1TxEUiuA

>Clinton talking in Alabama with a fake southern accent"
youtube.com/watch?v=YaDQ1vIuvZI

>"Hillary lying for 13 minutes straight"
youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI

>"Hillary playing the woman card"

>Hillary killing coal
youtu.be/ksIXqxpQNt0

ask yourself what would've happened to you if you were involved in this case instead of her?
i.4cdn.org/gif/1474046635554.webm

No better or worse than the average politician.

Center left.

Has had literal incorporated businesses solely to defame her and her family as part of a generation-long smear campaign. Still wins despite that.

>it's not me everyone else is the problem

youtube.com/watch?v=UrzyVt1lbpo

She murdered two dozen children at Waco, Texas: shot and burned alive. She killed two teens who stumbled upon their drug trafficking in Mena, Arkansas. She's a damned serial mass murderer, the rarest of all killers because it requires great power.