We should stop talking about kek maybe

What if we cause Trump to lose?

I was just thinking, what if the MSM catches wind of pol's whole thing around Kek. It would take one person in the know to explain it one time on air to explain it to the masses.

Its very occult and thus very creepy to the public, as anyone who follows styxhexenhammer666 knows.

Being labeled modern day occultists could be much worst then being labeled white supremacist. I'm afraid the notion of a chaos god cause wreck everything if it caught wind.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dwQusauiqzw
youtube.com/watch?v=Lgl53EXInPc
youtu.be/Lgl53EXInPc?t=3m30s
grrrgraphics.com/cartoons.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not at all, what we are doing is ruining the credibility of the main stream media. Look at it from a normies perspective. The MSM has been caught lieing over and over, and now they are talking about cartoon frog signaling by white nationalists. Next they're talking about occult frog god cultists? Their entire mass propaganda outlet will be rendered toothless if no one takes them seriously or accepts their views as truth.

KEKE is fine. We must continue to praise him.

I'm more worried about this Hilloli cliton shit, if the media sees that and tried to tie it down to trump supporters and the alt right I could see that hurting the trump campaign.

>PEPE IS EVIL WHITE NATIONALIST CULTISTS ARE USING HIM TO SUMMON AN EGYPTIAN GOD OF CHAOS TO CURSE HILLARY WHICH IS THE ONLY REASON WHY SHE'S SICK REALLY!
Do you think saying this on air would be good for them?

nice try shill
>0.0001 indian rupee has been diposited to your account

The Green Frog

youtube.com/watch?v=dwQusauiqzw

Well we are clearly doing that and enjoy doing it.

Was just thinking about a pol supporter on the news trying to explain shilling and sliding. Wouldn't work out too well either.

Okay there Morocco, as if anything we talk about will ever be relevant to your country.

This

The defense here is it's simply too fucking ridiculous to explain on main stream media. They'll look even more insane than they already do.

Okay Australia, but convincing the public that Kek is real isn't the same thing as showing that we're doing this.

>implying canada is relevent
KEK
don't you have a mosque to attend ? maybe a gay pride ?

I honestly have no fucking idea where on the map your country is. Also I stopped attending gay pride years ago.

The problem (for them) is that Pepe is a mainstream meme. Every facebook faggot already knows this. They'll have a terrible time trying to convince the masses that there's a group of people who take Pepe to be their literal god and their black magic is actually working.

Well lets hope the ride doesn't go in that direction I guess. The whole idea of memetics could cause a lot of interest, and they are already acting ridiculous with this Pepe shit.

>MAKE HILLARY HEALTHY AGAIN, BAN ASSAULT PEPES
This whole election is playing out like a South Park episode at this point so I wouldn't even be surprised if they got this desperate. However, it'd only be the final nail in the coffin for them.

The trouble is
Cred Forums doesnt really do anything criminal
They look like they are chasing shadows

Yeah, or use as a last minute thing to send Hillary over the top.

Well I hope everything works out.

But if not, and Trump loses:
Could it have all been Milo's fault?

He has been the main figure mentioning Pepe in the news, and we have been a bit suspicious of him since he showed up here.

Why are we thinking pol is controlled by Russian intelligence agencies again? I forget.

I am feeling very bad about what's been happening now.

What? Spencer and Duke mention Pepe more than Milo.

Milo isn't the only one being a celebshit

They don't let David fucking Duke and whoever the fuck else that is on the MSM.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lgl53EXInPc

Mile names Pepe at 3:30:

youtu.be/Lgl53EXInPc?t=3m30s

Also Ben Garrison named Kek in his newest comic.

grrrgraphics.com/cartoons.html

We might be getting set up