How come every Aquafresh, French or Germacuck poster here is either Arab or Muslim Turk?

How come every Aquafresh, French or Germacuck poster here is either Arab or Muslim Turk?

I think the Muslim population of France exceeds 20% by far.
It's practically Islamized and has ghetto towns everywhere. Fucking Marseille is almost 80% Muslim.

filename related

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/354430-sainte-rita-church-demolition-paris/
youtube.com/watch?v=S8pXJWVszNM
la-croix.com/Religion/France/Les-catholiques-de-France-aux-cotes-des-refugies-2016-09-05-1200786793
rtl.fr/actu/societe-faits-divers/refugies-le-secours-catholique-lance-un-appel-pour-une-france-hospitaliere-7784887397
latribunedelart.com/moins-de-protection-et-desengagement-de-l-etat-les-dangers-de-la-loi-patrimoine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

France citizen don't live in big cities.
We are traditionally rural.

If it's a faggot from a big city, it's usually a mudslime, nigger or traitor.

Yes, sadly the non-white population of france is about 20-25%.

this board is where shithole countries come to pretend to be american

france is 6% muslim maximum. Once you live the big cities you dont see any african population.

>Neets.

All off them.

>tfw living in 99% white anti islamic town

Learn english you fucking kike and get the fuck out with your shitty propaganda fucking cuck.
Drink bleach and ammoniac.

>france is 6% muslim maximum

If anyone doubts the truth of this, go to Syria Generals. It's full of smelly diaspora and native Turks with broken English, flinging shit at each other. There are some American and other flags here and there but honestly I think /sg/'s are entirely Turkish. Which is disgusting cause I come here to escape that shit

yeah sure....

it was 6% in 1990, but it's still 6% now ? 26 years after ?

Go choke on a cock.

> A Pew Forum study, published in January 2011, estimated 4.7 million Muslims in France in 2010 (and forecasted 6.9 million in 2030). According to Jean-Paul Gourévitch (fr), there were 7.7 million Muslims( about 11 percent of the population) in metropolitan France in 2011.

Literally the first Google result. And that's probably an underestimate.
You are an intellectual cuckhold.

It's just demographics. 30% of people living in Sweden don't have Swedish ancestry. If you keep in mind that most real Swedes are over 40 and are not lurking animu imageboards 50% of 16-25 year olds in Sweden are not Swedish. Same with Germany and France. In America 50% of millenials are not White

Despite all that remember White genocide is not real!!!!!

>mfw a based roach can't get rid of roaches because they're everywhere

Average polling statistics would say 9% today. Mind you, France population grows with muslim population so percentages aren't very accurate. At least 60% of the country is Christian so we still have a lot of whites living here.

you are not accounting Black African Christians, which are a particularly vulnerable demographic in France rn because of all the Muslim supremacists.

I can't imagine what it's like to be a Black Christian in a banlieue

>france is 6% muslim maximum.

When he says christian he means whites.
We're mostly atheists or agnostics.

Non-whites (including mixed children) make 25% of births.
Since they've been around for 3 generations, you could say that france is 80% white and 20% non-whites.
Which is too much, we should have at most 2% of non whites and they should have french first names not be named after the pedo sandnigger.

About 47% of all immigrant population in France is Muslim...

Amongst native French people,

And you should add to that number about 200000 French that converted to Islam in past yrs

>Aquafresh
No, French and German (and leafs): yes

Hey banglacuck, do you know that here in Italy your Bengali friends with CS and finance degrees sell flowers down the streets to tourists for a few bucks?

Bengali scum are short, ugly and very stupid because the Mafia scams them easily, tricking them into working for the mob for a few euros.

Fuck off with your stats. You're subhumans

Many are not French though, just leeching off welfare.

>france is 60% muslim maximum

Now it's right

Poo in the loo Ramesh

Whites from those countries are absolute cuckolds

>up to 2000 old churches are gonna be demolished in next couple yrs to make parking lots and malls...
lol no, I work in a DRAC and it's definitely not happening, the folks who are in charge are finding other, less obvious ways to deface our country

>Italian
>Calling anybody else ugly stoobit subhuman

TopLelz

It's mostly blacks or not yet praticant arabs who convert to Islam.

lol bengali scum insults an European. Fuck off with your poverty and peasant attitude and please stay in Dhaka.

buy a clue kimchi kim ...

33 Churches (some of them 150 yrs old) have already been destroyed by the govt, with the protesting priests being dragged out like this by the police just before the wrecking crew arrived...

>rt.com/news/354430-sainte-rita-church-demolition-paris/

>youtube.com/watch?v=S8pXJWVszNM

Voor nu, de toekomst is minder positief

Legenda toegevoegd, excuses.

I'm white. But I'm also not German.

Legal Migrant here.

sometimes I wonder if they aren't flooding you guys with nigs so the next generation will be more tolerant of inter european immigration and they can turn europe into one big white united states or something.

you should be thankful to USA/UK/Japan my future Atlantian friend, without their 'helping hand' you would have 250 million Muslims in your population..

>250 million Muslims
in Europe you mean?

Imagining 250 million people in the Netherlands is already scary, we have a high population density with 17 million people already

>How come every Aquafresh, French or Germacuck poster here is either Arab or Muslim Turk?

They aren't, it is just that everytime btfo another poster he is called "Achmed".

There are 47 000 churches in France so 33 is really a drop.
Anyway the catholicucks are supporting the refugees, they can cry as much as they want on their buildings, they protect the muzzies and the africans just like the leftists, they even ask to welcome more refugees, they won't be forgotten during the day of the rope.

la-croix.com/Religion/France/Les-catholiques-de-France-aux-cotes-des-refugies-2016-09-05-1200786793

rtl.fr/actu/societe-faits-divers/refugies-le-secours-catholique-lance-un-appel-pour-une-france-hospitaliere-7784887397

I'm refering to Dutch East Indies my friend, part of your population but outside EU mainland, all your future PM's would have been from Indonesian origin name Mohamed till atlantic ocean claimed you...

Sainte Rita was one of the few churches in France that were privately owned, the owners decided to sale ; there was nothing esthetically or historically significant about it, so the new owners were allowed to destroy it. Nothing to do with the government here, apart from the judicial system and the police enforcing the rule of law.

As for your second exemple, they're not destroyed by the government, they're destroyed by municipalities that can't afford to repair them after letting them crumble for decades. That can only happen to churches that are neither 'classées' nor 'inscrites', so only 19th or 20th century churches that were often poorly constructed.

Now if you want some evil government action to destroy our country's heritage, read about their new proposed Loi patrimoine : latribunedelart.com/moins-de-protection-et-desengagement-de-l-etat-les-dangers-de-la-loi-patrimoine

In Britain they just turn disused churches into pubs and clubs. Probably more churches there that have been transformed into drinking establishments than actual churches in the big cities.

Lots of indonesians in the netherlands are not muslim.

T. Dutch indonesian

You can't beat numbers in democracy, just like if India was still part of Britain, all the UK PM's would have been Pajeets...

turkroaches feel like they have to protect their roachhood wherever it is needed

>tfw we're hovering around 1 million muslims now

Sinds de jaren 90 al, het getal is niet veel veranderd