How to deal with feminist cunts

Is there any way one should go about dealing with obnoxious feminist cunts in a college setting? Or is it better to just ignore and let them spew their bullshit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BpaRouocBes
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
youtube.com/watch?v=gLTmSOFv4yk&feature=youtu.be&t=245
youtube.com/watch?v=4QlpKjhvZGw
youtube.com/watch?v=F9bKMCBCK8U
youtube.com/watch?v=YkJjWOYvyTY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ignore m80

focus on your studies and get out of the leftist shitpile that is western academia and into the workforce as soon as you can.

believe me, I try. But it's some general education Speech class nonsense, where the material is basically tumblr.

professor unironically says problematic every 4 sentences or so. Part of me wants to trigger the cunts in real life with le sexist bigot facts

keep your chin up and mouth shut and it'll be over soon.

trust me, you don't want to make yourself known to these "people".

Too late, wear my MAGA cap everywhere I go, even to class.

Guess I just wont give them any other reason to think I am a bigger shitlord then.

>Studying a career with women
Pick a better career, women hate math and technology.

ride the tiger

that's what I love about math. You can't make politically correct safe space math.

This. Feminists, SJW, MGTOW ect are all bullies. The mind is strong, ignoring them is the best way. Look at it as a challange.

I remember we had fat, like really fat ugly bitch in English class. She was voting for the same political party that Breivik shot up.

So basically every time this dumb bitch got asked a question she would bring up in a off hand way that FrP the anit-immigration party's leader is "Really stupid" or that she was voting for her party, or just some feminist bullshit.

I swear to god i could have gone over and beaten this bitch to death in front of everyone with no remorse what so ever.

What can you do really, except look at them with disgust.

>mfw professor says she is for womens's rights and feminism, yet defends islam tooth and nail

>tattoo
What a waste.

That show is fucking brutal.

>thinks a tattoo makes her a slut

>when she is outdoors with literally nothing but paint covering her tits

Never change France.

Do not engage in debate. Ever.
Postmodern rethorics can make your position impossible to attack because nobody but you can legitimately discuss it.
You cannot debate with postmodernists, their very framework was created to supress debate.

>tfw department chair asked you to teach gender studies for freshmen

hello darkness my old friend

Tell them women in the west are the most privileged people in history

They have the highest quality of life, longer life expectancy, access to women specific aid programs like grants, small business loans, scholarships, higher priority for highering and promotions, preference in courts including but not limited to custody battles, divorces, receiving lighter sentences for the same crimes etc etc

And here is another gem that happened.

>professor asks men in the class to say what words come to mind when they hear the word feminine. In order to """"prove""""" societal views on gender
>guys say that women are emotional by nature
>women of classroom proceed to get emotional by getting outraged at that

Pottery

Everyone teacher.

They get paid to indoctrinate us with white guilt, im not joking.

In my school it's so obvious who tells them what movies & video clips we watch, its amazing.

All teachers are pro-lgbt, pro-immigration, pro-feminism.

what show?

>>>/facebook/

>for womens's rights and feminism, yet defends islam tooth and nail
I'm glad I don't have kids. At least I don't have to stress over them being taught by these brainwashing retarded assholes.

if all men said fuck this shit. worked for iran

What is this from?

They would show us a clip about penicillin, and it randomly had a "This was also created at the same time as the Nazis came to power (Evil Nazi music) (Evil Nazis marching)"

And we would watch movies like "Kingdom of Heaven" both middle schools i went to & in high school. Which is a movie that basically goes "Yeah the crusades were all white peoples fault, and Muslims dindu nuffin - youtube.com/watch?v=mTjUu1Bt29o"

It's indoctrination centers more than anything else.

>not knowing satan

youtube.com/watch?v=BpaRouocBes

And they would randomly show us those drowned refugee kids who tried to cross the Mediterranean in Norwegian class, and our teacher would ask us whether this picture was criticizing Norwegian society or not, and we should feel shame for living like this while sandniggers are drowning etc.

Fill your knapsack with rocks to the point you can barely lift it.
Challenge a feminist to lift it.
Laugh when they can't and say one thing:
Equal?

we have similar in my classes. Since I live in south california, they try to make us feel guilt for the beaners and spics that almost die trying to get in illegally. It's all garbage.

They wouldn't drown if they stayed in their own country though, why should you feel guilt over someone else's choice?

>MGTOW
>Bullies
They're a rather passive lot, with zero ties to msm.

Keep yelling stop raping me, while barefucking and choking them to death.

If caught, just tell them they raped you first. As men can't be raped they get free of jail and so you do.

The girls I really dislike these days are the girls who are like "oh im a lesbian, guys are absolutely disgusting" when in reality they are just juvenile 19 year olds thinking they are such unique beings because they like tits and vag as much as a dude.The female body is amazing, sit the fuck down you stupid little shit. When in reality they are just confused as fuck.

90% of the time awhile later they get fucked, backpedal hard and realize they love dick. Get a boyfriend and realize the errors of their degeneracy.

I don't have anything about real lesbians and real bisexual girls, just dont use it as a moral high ground/cultivate taste/social status thing. You look like a child.

if you ignore them, university staff will give them even more space and money to distribute their ideology

in austria every university now has a gender mainstreaming department filled with these people and gender classes are mandatory in almost every curriculum, even the technical ones.

in my university they modified the entry exam repeatedly to make it easier for girls, who had inferior test results before these modifications and they push very hard for more female professors disregarding academical merits.

so in short, they acquired a lot of power,
because noone ever opposed themand everyman just shuts his motuh and surrenders when they speak.

Speaking of the MSM. I find it baffling how the leftists seem to think the media is against them. What planet are they living on?

the "I am so prosecuted by everything and everyone" planet

lurking this thread with interest

Tumblr uses minorities as tokens and medals then have the balls to try and label the average citizen/everyone as ""problematic"".

Are you taking some liberal arts program or is this just a free elective/stupid mandatory course? If the former rethink your future m8

I study in Japan where the idiot liberals and feminists are confined to exchange students so it's a lot easier, but I did join a feminism class just for the fun of arguing with people. So long as you're confident, don't go full gas the kikes/MGTOWshit and back up your statements well it's alright to be un-PC. Of course unless your prof is a rabid, uncompromising feminist too.

>So long as you're confident, don't go full gas the kikes
the trick is to be a visible minority, to know how they work, and to not fall for the same shit they do

i've gone full gas the kikes race war now in class and everybody bent over because i'm not white, it's possible

they're a bunch of weak cunts, show some backbone and they won't do shit

There is no real way of debating with them, Their entire reasoning and logic is completely without any evidence/bakground.
Therefore the only thing i do when i get into a discussion with them is to point out how much better women had it in the 50s etc..
But they keep denying it was better etc.
You have to be creative and find arguments which fits the situation.
One guy that is really good at that situational discussions is Milo.
He has almost mastered it and feminists hate him more than people like me who outright want to strip women of the power to vote, Or to have any meaninful say in society.

I mentioned before, this is just a GE speech class. I'd have to take it, or some other sociology horseshit sooner or later.

Kikeberg Goldsteinbaum won't let you get through college without some indoctrination.

Look at the Fallon incident. If even one outlet says anything that they disagree with (despite everyone else sucking their post-op dicks) their confirmation bias is gonna activate hard and erase everything else. It's also their fight the system mentality - everyone else who's against them is part of 'the system' or 'the man' or 'the patriarchy'.

Honestly, I'd say its importance is being inflated. It's just comfused people in their late teens/early 20s going through their college phase, being as ideological as possible and believing themselves to be in the right no matter what.
It has always been that way, and most of them if not all will grow out of it.
During my first years at the uni, everyone was some sort of anarcho-syndicalo-marxist who wanted to shut the university down to start a commune and engage the revolution. And guess what, five years later everybody moved on and grew up.

Yeah, same here in Holland. Haven't done any mandatory sensitivity or gender classes in my entire time here, even though my program is not very technical.

Although I did see a minor on gender differences in rural communities in developing countries, but I can imagine that that's actually worth discussing.

Rape their liberal views out of their mind.

Just fuck them m8

Feminists are basically cock thirsty sluts
>pro tip, if you aren't good or if she is in a relationship, be prepared to get a rape charge

Someone needs to make a cartoon of a character called the Iranian White Knight or the Saudi White Knight...the only White Knight in the whole society there, a loveable lump.

I'm sure the professor believes I have raped her already. She thinks anytime a man interrupts her it's because she is a woman.

And I've interrupted her before.

Why are so many feminists fat/lesbians?

You're saying that like all lesbians aren't fat.

If you're degenerate you might as well go all the way

>I would've beaten this person who disagrees with me to death with no remorse what so ever

Kinda proving them right aren't you?

are modern SJWs our generations equivalent of hippies? just look how much right wingers hate them. history repeats itself.

Because they can't get men.

Is Ellen Page fat?

That's an interesting interpretation of kingdom of heaven

I don't think hippies had as much power as SJWs have, did they?

She doesn't disagree with me, she chose her political stance out of social benefits, she knows absolutely nothing about politics, she feels like that party is more socially accepted, and so she uses that to pretend she is smart & pushes it on the other 30 students there who doesn't know anything about politics.

And also she's a fat disgusting bitch who should be put down.

Fuck off Milo

Oh sorry. 99.999999% are fat

#NotAll

#Virtue

#StopGeneralizingIt'sOnly99.999%

Gays are just as bad.

just ignore the cunts

Triggered

not even close. point taken

When you are a fat ugly disgusting bitch with 0 worth to begin with.

And you then make it your life goal to seem smart and in the process indoctrinate the people around you by thinking ur hot shit for voting a party that will destroy our country completely and replace us with muslims in less than 30 years, yeah.

I'd have no probably killing that bitch, and nothing of value would be lost either.

Traitors are worse than enemies.

tell that to kids and teenagers that are getting brainwashed with that kind of crap on a daily basis.

Why should I feel guilt when parents risk the lives of their kids only to illegally immigrate from Turkey to Greece/Europe/Germany. Why should I feel guilty for the stupidity of man?

Who cares about them desu? They are feminist

Poisinded body paint.

here's a pic I saved in 2011

poor wimminz

Her: "I want to destroy this country and replace the population here with muslims because im smart & progressive."

Me: "Well then you are a traitor to our nation & also a fat disgusting bitch, and you should drink bleach."

You: "Kind of proving them right, no?"

Very well put.

ignoring is the worst strategy

feminism didn't put a foothold in the world because people ignored it, you will ignore it, someone else will listen and it will affect you indirectly.
just like when you saw someone getting bullied in school and you didn't do anything to stop it, then a week later the bully started coming after you because he knows you won't do shit about it.

stick your penis in them

this kills the feminist

You have a point greatest ally. A reason I want to question the feminists is because I don't want them getting to the normies.

But what looks worse to them, their professor saying something, or one guy that speaks out. I am thinking that plan could backfire.

They just hate white people senpai.

That quote is even weirder because it implies that women are dependent on men in addition to the other obvious meaning

Nice projection, Kevin. No, her body is beautiful, the paint will go away but the tattoo will remain a stain on her delicately plump figure.

I know, they think the enemy of their enemy is their friend. But they are mistaken.

Thats why meme magic is so powerfull.
No debate needed when expressing your opinion

I think that's really the key part of it. You can't win a fair fight with them because the whole way their ideology is sewn up is intended to shut down debate and be awkward to argue back against so you just have to get down in the dirt and fight here as well. Instead you have to use more creative tactics and turn the room against them rather than try and unpick their arguments, use ridicule and find their double-standards wherever possible. When you reduce people like that who take themselves so seriously to a joke, they lose their power and debating them turns into entertainment for the rest of the room who aren't on their side.

It's the awkward way things have turned but Milo and others have proven they aren't invincible. It's just a shame good debate goes out the window and changes to being race to see how long it is before you can make the room mock them and back them into a corner of looking absurd.

unless you want to end up like those guys who were thrown out of uni on false charges (the mattress girl case- whatever it was), I'd be very quiet. Not only do you risk your degree, you risk the rest of your life being hounded by alt fem media.

Don't engage in debate because the ground shifts quickly from facts, as they tend to be against the feminist position, to feelings and buzzwords. If asked for your input directly simply state that "i don't know enough about it" or that "i don't understand it, its new to me". Whatever you do, don't engage.

Remeber, you are factually, historically and logically correct in the assertion that feminism is not needed in the west, that it is having disastrous consequences for those societies that embrace the new wave and that the new wave is logically, morally and intellectually inconsistent and dishonest. However, Feminists are very quick to switch to emotional arguments and form mobs very fast. you will be outnumbered and expected engage in regress argument to infinite detail.
E.G. You state that most economists dismiss the wage gap. They assert that the gap exisists. You assert that without evidence, the claim falls. They assert that you cannot claim that it doesn't. You state that this is not how argument works. They insist you are being bigoted because they are women. You must then attempt to defend yourself, making yourself look even more guilty, or concede the argument.

Playing chess with pigeons, old chap.

Jean Valjean, you seem to not see the problem with her being literally half naked in the street.

rape them

If you are not in a sane nation then ignore.

If you are in a sane nation you prove them wrong or fuck them or both.

If you fight your enemies, they win tho.

nah, the thing is most guys don't really know the history of feminism and how it all came to be. i bet someone who is educated on the subject can debate them pretty well.

we need to respond with "you only hate me because I am a man"

let's start throwing the word "misandry" around right and left, chaps. turnabout is fair play.

Very well put together, accurately describes why you can't win an argument with people who flat out deny facts.

Yep. And start to ask why it is that men has to go out and die in war to protect their women, and start talking about the systematic matriarchy.

I've always been partial to using poe's law to make them have to argue against their own points
example
trannies are strengthening sexist societal stereotypes by perpetuating the need for conformity to gender roles

watch them eat each other alive.

you just have to change the game. call her a fat cunt. that will show her.

we all know it looks out of place for a man to play the victim card unless he looks the part

Ohhh shit, that's good.

they don't always flat out deny them
it's usually a matter of equivocation or frame/context

/bow

Also it makes you look like a hypocrite if you are part of anything traditionalist like going to chruch or ever want to actually use the kill switch and say the suffrage did more harm than good and men wanted feminism not women because of economic growth, debauchery and so on and so forth.

Fuck the shit out of them. I ended up bedding so many feminist cunts at university that it wasn't even funny (the perks of being on a sports team). They all liked to be made to feel like sluts, all submissive, all whores. One told me I made her inner feminist hate herself, whatever that means. It's the only real response.

Well ask why it is men take the most dangerous jobs, and are more likely to die, and also has to protect their women with their life in wartime.

Just point out that's female privilege.

And then tell them the only difference in society is class differences. Being born with 1 trillion dollars in the bank is privilege, and then call them a fat cunt. Then say argument over, make me a sandwich bitch.

Never argue with crazy people. Even if you win, you've still wasted your time.

I don't get how western unis work.

In Croatia the university is split up into faculties and people from different faculties all have seperate buildings and they practically never interact and don't share classes.

For example I'm at the faculty of gombuder science :---DD and there is 0 social justice or social science in general.

the other thing I've seen that makes these bitches rage is seeing a woman take delight in fulfilling the housemaker role

any user here have that Instagram cap of the woman in the full dress in the spotless home who has painted some picture and all the feminists hating on her for being better than them?

There are different types of feminists. Some are like based granny Christina Hoff Sommers. Some are misled and only label themselves as feminists because they fell for "you're either a feminist or a bigot" meme. Some are retarded SJW types.
I've always tried to have a civil discussion with them. I don't think I've ever managed to convince someone to stop being a feminist but I've redpilled them on some issues such as "wage gap" being caused by things like maternity leave and not by muhsogyny.
But that's eastern Europe and I've never actually met a full-blown SJW in my life.

>They all liked to be made to feel like sluts, all submissive, all whores.

Yeah, because being treated like a cheap, disposable fuck toy empowers them, it fuels their self-hate and anger towards men.

>Base granny Chriustina Hoff Summers

Let's play spot the goober gater.

Then ask why is a Mans job to build society, maintain society, protect society, while bitches are just going about being SJW feminists on the inter-webs reaping the benefits of Men's hard work. I'll think i'll be having 2 sandwiches instead, bitch.

Yeah I didn't think they had stupid lefties on your side of Europe.

Ask them how they came to their conclusions and what sorts of evidence they used. Then watch in awe as they desperately try to explain it to you without admitting it was just some crap they read on Tumblr.

why wouldn't you? You could redpill them while you teach the course

It depends on the situation and audience, but generally I wouldn't agree, it's too hard to use such a detailed argument pull off without coming across tinfoil and easy to de-rail with arguments you're targeting a certain group. Same with trying to attack transgenderism by using the history of it as an academic theory about deconstructing gender against someone trying to normalise it or say it isn't unnatural.

Ridicule and satire is far more powerful because of it's ability to bring others on side and put off potential supporters for them. Voltaire and others in the 18th Century figured this when they mocked the Church despite it's self image of being all powerful and above criticism. When you turn those who see themselves as powerful and infallible into a joke and people catch on, you terminally curtail their power in the wider world.

It's mind games really. you just have to make them self-fulfil an image you're creating that they're a hypersensitive loser who can't take a joke and thinks their ideology is a sacred cow.

>This guy gets it.
When i engage in a 1 on 1 discussion with a feminist i will use logical points as female shaming tactics don't work at all without an audience.
But when in a public discussion then i will just deflect her attacks and deliver bantz mixed with a bit of truth.
I always manage to get half the room crack open when i debate feminists as they tend to be rather mentally unstable hehe.

Just calmly question where they get their data and how they came to this conclusion. Feign genuine interest and when they get mad, pretend you don't understand and are just asking because you want to learn. They can't deal with someone who isn't hostile and won't engage in screaming matches.

4.DEC.2016!!!

thanks for the tip, I'll be sure to put that to use.

Basically this whole video tells you what's what. You'll finally understand leftism and Hollywood.

youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

Whew, glad I didn't have any of that shit in my studies.

help them get more abortions!

it will help technology plus will eventually drive them mad

This aswell, Feminists are all psychologically impaired and tend to want to engage in screaming battles for some reason.
Remaining calm at all times makes them go crazy.

it's more like deep down they know that's what they're for and the longer they go without fulfilling that role the more they need to fulfill it.

{women will disagree with this, I would've in the past too, but a few times per year my wife basically flat-out says she needs this if I've been too much of a gentleman}

afterwards though they have to rationalize it and when they can't accept the true reason, they hate themselves and the man that placed them in that predicament (can't accept responsibility for their actions lol) and that's where your self-sustaining cycle of hatred comes in.

kek on me

It's like there's a linear inverse relationship between time spent staying calm and them screaming louder. The hardest part is not laughing in their retarded faces while their machine breaks down.

i think its because most guys don't even care about what woman were and how woman rights came along.
look up on youtube someone who can debate feminism, they got statistics, they got names, they have dates. they are the people you watch to oppose feminism. its not enough to say "feminism is bad because it hurts men" because its something obvious and its easy to debate.
or if you gonna start with "feminism made single moms" so obviously they gonna tell you that the mother is the primary takecare yadda yadda. go deeper and find answers and stop being lazy about it

>France
he'd be fired

just reiterating what a few other anons have stated
never underestimate the value of keeping your cool
there's a balance to be maintained between aloof and arrogant; find it and channel your apathy to maintain it (none of that shit at college will matter and they'll be the first to perish in the race war)

WORD!

it's guys that don't know or care about feminism that worry me. In an English class of mine there was this guy, who said he used to think feminists were a joke, then he took a women's study class. What he was then was a typical numale cuck. Called me buzzwords instead of arguing when I said something he disagreed with, Black Lives Matter, defending transexuals. College makes SJWs out of unsuspecting normies.

Kek but surely you'd give it a shot at least

>tfw caught up with a qt lebanese/assyrian classmate from highschool
> raised in an Orthodox Christian upbringing.

Note: Christian Lebs and Muslim Lebs are like from a different planet but are in the same geographical proximity, with the latter being overly aggro and generally act like cunts and dindu's

> Qt, was very quiet, studious, polite.
> went to different universities (her's was more prestigious) don't see her or about 5 years.

> Run into qt a few weeks ago.
> atheist, vegan, does a lot of political activism and other SJW type hipster shit. Has an opinion about everything.
> Offer to pay for the tea/coffee during catch up and gets offended with a smug look sternly saying "don't do that"
> literally can't have a discussion without it being political.
> No degenerate piercings or hair dyeing, but fuck I wouldn't be surprised.

Should I attempt to redpill or just abort?

>ignore
this

women hate being ignored. when you dont even acknowledge their existence when they are spewing their non sense it drives them fucking mad.

t. guy that grew up with single mother and three older sisters.

if any females speak out about childcare negatively, then express how you think it's unfair the court system places more children with their mothers as though the patriarchal judges just expect them to take care of it despite the fact everyone knows the mother won't really get any child support or other help from the father (prob just to keep these single mothers from getting an education)

Just ignore it. You're not a nigger or a woman so you can contain your emotions. I study Education and want to kill everyone in the room sometimes because of the absolute nonsense being spouted, but I just bite my tongue because it simply isn't worth the consequences.

Rare. An aussie who fights his urge to fling shit.

>implying Australians aren't generally chill as fuck

I'm not sure what you mean but triggering leftist makes her ok in my book.
Just because she's not ideologically pure enough doesn't mean she's useless.

if she's still religious just undermine with that shit lol

abortion for wiminz rites lolrite bff? but wut bout god like not wanting borshins an all? omg not if god says no!

>being educated on how to educate
fucking idiot, get a real job

The intelligent warrior picks his battles and knows the limits of his strength.

>implying NIGGA WHERE YOU AT? THINK I CARE YOU ONLY TAUNT ME ONLINE POOFTER? ILL BASH YER FACE IN CUNT!

t. typical ozzy

They just aren't in control. In Croatia they might never gain enough power.

It's a shame it's only recently people have actually developed a decent way to approach them. Regularly hint that you're capable of a decent, logical and structured argument, but then when they're going to respond by dragging the debate down into relativism, muh feels and appealing to emotions why should you play fair?

When you rig a system so that logic and empirical fact don't work in debate subversion, character assassination and ridicule becomes the only effective counter then if they don't like tough shit, they made things that way.

When I was at uni and a student union officer a group of us teamed up to resist the adoption of a no platform policy. After the initial meeting about it the rabidly feminist womens' officer put in a complaint about the student paper editor who opposed the policy for making 'intimidating facial gestures' during at her during the first meeting we discussed it. So for the following meeting the four of us turned up wearing fencing helmets 'so that we couldn't offend anyone with intimidating facial gestures'. Half the SU council that weren't really on either side could barely keep a straight face for the evening and this cunt got gradually more seething and incoherent making passive-aggressive cheap shots at almost everyone as the night went on. The motion was defeated and we didn't adopt a no platform policy, this cunt probably had a full scale meltdown afterwards,

>real job
Like what? Fixing junk for rich people? lol.

We need far, far more nationalists in Education because at the moment the Left completely dominates it and if you get people when they're young, they're essentially yours forever.

It's like you think you'll "win".

>you won't change their minds or POV, more than likely you'll reinforce to them the idea of an angry young white man
>even if you wanted to, you aren't getting an angry fuck let alone angry hand shandy [lets bh here - majority are hamplanets]
>the most you have to gain is meeting someone with diametrically opposite views to you who thinks you're a piece of shit.

ignore, move on

I thought I was drunk holy fuck.

Yeah i remember one time back in the highschool days.
We were in the class room and the discussion of gender quota came up.
This retarded feminist idiot girl started to praise it "as a matter of fact females are better than men in some fields of work!!!"
I quickly responded with "Explain why there had to be quotas if females were so good"
She responded by "because muh patriarchy"
My response to that killed her completely with the entire classroom bursting out in laughter at her by saying this "Why is there even a patriarchy if females are so good? Is that why you need quotas and why is all relevant scientists and athletes male? or do they need quotas aswell as they lack "gender diversity?"
She went completely silent without being able to respond and everyone except for her feminist friend and teacher started to literally laugh out loud.
Man i miss classes in highschool now..
even though work > school by far.

you fuck em

This

Sure, it may not convince you, but it's going to convince your friend, and eventually make you lose that friend.

The problem is that it spreads and spreads and won't stop.

The big question. How do we solve the Marxist problem?

Can confirm, but then again how did I end up here? I mean, I was educated by lefties for most of my school life.

Woman admits degree in childcare more useful than phd in neuroscience

youtube.com/watch?v=gLTmSOFv4yk&feature=youtu.be&t=245

>It's a shame it's only recently people have actually developed a decent way to approach them.
Because feminism is a recent problem i suppose hehe.
>When I was at uni and a student union officer a group of us teamed up to resist the adoption of a no platform policy. After the initial meeting about it the rabidly feminist womens' officer put in a complaint about the student paper editor who opposed the policy for making 'intimidating facial gestures' during at her during the first meeting we discussed it. So for the following meeting the four of us turned up wearing fencing helmets 'so that we couldn't offend anyone with intimidating facial gestures'. Half the SU council that weren't really on either side could barely keep a straight face for the evening and this cunt got gradually more seething and incoherent making passive-aggressive cheap shots at almost everyone as the night went on. The motion was defeated and we didn't adopt a no platform policy, this cunt probably had a full scale meltdown afterwards.
Glorious! man i would seriously die if i were in that room, There literally is not anything better than seeing feminists getting shown how ridicoulous they are haha.

Also another story during army service.
I had this one female who for some reason got accepted into my compant which is a quite tough company with no other females (army rangers)
This "muh strong independent female girl" got in and she "knew everything about how to be a good soldier etc.. and all litle boys like me and my other squad mates shouldn't complain about her etc.."
She got eternally btfo'd by the Fänrik (officer)
Who kept nagging on about how she couldn't even carry the rucksack with gear and how she always managed to fuck up stuff that even a 16 year old volunteer conscript could not.
She kept saying how strong women are and my officer responded by, That's why even recruit Johansson (the worst male in our squad) Were a damn much finer soldier as he never even complained.

just tell them you're humongous

They never had you.

She quit after a field excercise about 1,5 months into training and this was after heavy complaints from officers and other servicemen as she were not fit enough for the job.
Thank god army is redpilled as fuck.

Humongous wot?

this is how you deal with them youtube.com/watch?v=4QlpKjhvZGw

Just scream "REEEEEEEEEE" every time you see a women. Doesn't matter if she's a feminist or not. Just assume she is.

He could give a neutral stance, exposing things with "this is what is generally accepted amongst these people" and "this is how it is generally refuted by people who do not subscribe to it" and just leave it at that. Avoiding words like dogma's but saying "points of view".

>that intro

Holy shit

They operate based on emotion.

Once you understand that just manipulate them like a jew. Fuck them real nice and proper then dump them when they fall for you. Say "this is going to keep happening until you stop being a slut." And then never let them have one of your orgasms again.

Last feminist retard college chick I did this to dropped out of college and is rethinking her life right now. Don't fuck over a good female, but a promiscuous feminist needs to be reminded she is turning herself into a walking fleshlight.

That guy is an idiot. He's the one who starts the namecalling by saying "one of you whores". That's a very, very poor example.

You should kys user.

I keep hearing anons say to just fuck them. But that would be n incredible feat for a virgin like myself. Unless there's a secret technique to bag one of these """women"""

>and gender classes are mandatory in almost every curriculum, even the technical ones.

Austria what are you doing?

This Aussie speaks the truth. When you concern yourself with those retards, you're letting them occupy your headspace rent-free. Take solace in the fact that it's a self-defeating ideology and those feminazis that're giving you grief will either grow up or soon enough be dying a slow death in a rundown niggertown shack surrounded by cats.

There is, just don't be swayed by their emotions and arguments, don't even try to argue. Just stay cool, calm and collected, be like "oh ok" and then just go on doing manly stuff and being independent. They'll beg for your male cock while being all like "I think he's starting to get it" (you don't even have to agree, just nod and go "interesting") and then once you're done fucking, you drop.

What a fedoralord. Why do people like this throw around the word "intellectual" before literally exploding after 10 seconds of debate, their side of the """""argument""""" consisting of exactly five four-letter words plus the word "communist". And then when she's like "what does this have to do with communism" you could just see his self-worth spiraling down the toilet as he realized that even he himself has no idea what the fuck he's talking about and responds with another series of curse world plus another he doesn't understand, "trotskyite". Wow, what an "intellectual".

>Fallon incident
Can you link me to something about this? I can't find any reading.

>They'll beg for your male cock while being all like "I think he's starting to get it" (you don't even have to agree, just nod and go "interesting") and then once you're done fucking, you drop.

I'll take "Things that will NEVER happen" for $500 please Alex.

The tattoos make that thing all the more repulsive.

Ignore, they will recognize the error in their ways later in life when the only things that will listen th them is their house full of cats.

If you shut up about it youre no better than they are

All it needs for evil to win is good men doing nothing-t some guy

Raise your IQ and understand how they think

Everytime you act submissive it is a turn off. Everytime dominant, a turn on. Go too far into asshole territory while she is sober and you will get turned down.

Your looks will determine how easy it is. If you're a virgin, you gotta work your way up to hot girls unless you have something special to cut the line.

Your entire life must be together too or else faking confidence is extremely difficult.

Being a man is fucking hard these days unpess you're in the top 20%

Ignoring allows the problem to persist

If they lust for you, you have a duty to send them in a better direction because modern feminists just care about themselves so you have to make it appear like they must submit to you to get what they want. Then tell them if they dont stay loyal to a guy when they are young, they will be saggy and alone at 40

the BillG way is most reliable
> embrace
wholly espouse the ideals of gender equality and begin pushing for equal quotas of females and males in every activity, including but not limited to those traditionally reserved to women
push women into roles which are traditionally reserved for men (voluntary firefighters, ROTC, whatever) and watch them fail
> extend
the domain of the fight by enlisting, e.g. gay men to fight for inclusion in lesbian organizations
always double down on radfem demands, pushing them into ludicrous territory
extend as much as you can the idea of safe spaces - no-one needs to see or hear the radfems, let them stay in the ghettoes of their own making
invent and campaign for things that no-one needs or wants, the radfems themselves included
> extinguish
when you manage to push a tranny into the leadership position of your most radical of radfem campus org, the collapse is near. keep diluting the ideals of radfem until nothing understandable is left. keep pushing the most radical of radicals into leadership positions. keep encouraging infighting, the creation of safe-spaces within safe-spaces, the splintering of special interest groups into ever smaller and specialer interest ones

during all this, make sure you also do your utmost to make fucking harder for everyone. a sexually frustrated person is a violent person.
be careful how you do it though! if you manage to segregate, for example, living quarters, you need to form patrols of men who ensure other men don't go to the womens' quarters, but strenuously object against forming such patrols made of women on the grounds that no women would betray the CAUSE - the object of the exercise is for some of the women to end up branded as sluts by the radfems

Is Bill Gates fucking the NWO by pushing it in a retarded direction?

>taking advanced English class designed for scientific writing

>7 people in the class
>prof plays Christian video about how evolution is bullshit and it hinges around Miller ulray experiment
>challenge accepted
>go on ten minute diatribe about peddling ignorance disguised as science and then educate those fags on the actual results of the experiment

>this sums up the entire semester
>course grades released: A+

Talked to the prof afterwards, she explained that she doesn't give a shit for religion, she just likes fucking with people.

Bill has always been and will always be about Bill owning the world. He's on no-one's side but his own. Some of his investments (nuclear power, biotech, research chemicals) kind of hint at him aiming for WMDs as the short path to statehood equivalence
others speak of a slower, "diplomatical", third-world-first path, possibly modeled after Soros

Id love to see Bill Gates private army try to overthrow Eurabia while it is weak and have him rule in between Putin and Trump

Even as a rival, I just think it would be hilarious

This is the right answer. Modern feminism's existance hinges on it's ability to make up it's own bullshit to make it impenetrable to logic in the same way Scientology can be defended by it's members.

it is not the BillG way
> embrace
some failing state, corporation or supranational org
> extend
its scope of activity by adding your own goals and supporting them over its own native ones
> extinguish
it from the inside, adding its might to that of the Foundation by pushing Foundation operatives into key positions (in this way no different from Soros)

lather, rinse, repeat

Men have been doing this for decades. It led us to the mess we have today. Eventually men will have to stand up to it. But admitting defeat automatically makes you a loser. Its like saying pussy is too hard to get nowadays. It is objectively true but people want to hear nothing about it. Oh by the way. Ignoring women in the workforce will create all kinds of troubles. You cant argue with them. They use evrry dirty trick in the book and they dont refrain from conspiring against you. You will have to deal with it eventually.

bring it straya!

Learn from a pro.

Just don't play. Be a man, that's all most women want. Get some popcorn and watch the Nu-Males extinct themselves from history.

the university setting = a feminist cunts power zone and highlight of their life

having a successful and happy life anywhere else that you go = your power zone and highlight of your life

aint hard, desu. let them spew their shit

Get some Rapefugee in your school...

youtube.com/watch?v=F9bKMCBCK8U

Bumping for advice

>go to liberal arts college
>editor in chief of school paper
>get my own opinion column
>write heartiste-level bullshit
>women's studies department attempts to get me removed from staff and seeks action from the school
>write the women's studies professor an email
>tell her that she's perpetuating the stereotype that women are shrill and humorless
>women's studies department circulates it in a smear campaign against me
>everyone thought the email was funny
>get laid because now I'm well known and contraversial on campus

I always laugh so hard at this one

>the women close to the people who are dying are in more pain than the ones that are actually being shot at

Jesus I just had one sister I can't imagine three of them. We're you the youngest aswell?

>First day
>Ok guys this is an accounting class lets try to keep politics out of it
>Insults trump at least twice a class
>Spent an entire lecture talking shit about his economic plan

>>>professor asks men in the class to say what words come to mind when they hear the word feminine
>user reveals his power level by associating 'feminine penis'

Just wait, they're trying to find a way. Just like the professor who got in trouble and called racist for correcting a black student's nigger speak.

flawless victory

sell them drugs
then pimp them

Bullies are cowards, user. Stand your ground and raise against them. They'll back down.

Why do feminists really defend islam? I really never understood this

youtube.com/watch?v=YkJjWOYvyTY

telling you..

Arrange a drug supply to them
Then pimp them
Be Gator
Claim you are embracing black culture

what a fat fucking idiot, if that guy had balls he would be a rapist.

Gator don't play no shit.

Gators bitches best be working the matress or they dont get no fix

Gator wants new shoes.

Show them the best of lower class minority culture

Sell them drugs and pimp them

It progresses them socially to treat the new favored minorities as pets.

they don't treat them as pets, they act like Islam is more progressive than western society

treat them like bitches. They like that.

After 1+ year of feminism they realize how difficult it actually is to be a man and they DESIRE to be treated like shit by a dominant alpha male.

Listen to Mac Dre
???
Profit.

Bitches aint shit, especially lefty college cunts

>going to meme college or university
Enjoy blowing 4-12 years, 80k+ in debt, and you pro bono internship.

The dude that kicked out of uni for that crap because he slept with an entitled brat that took advantage of the uni's policies.

If you stay on the sidelines and let these crazies have their way, they'll only multiply. Their doctrine will affect you one way or another. If they start speaking nonsense in class, you have to speak out against it. Let them know they're not the only ones that can open their trap. A lot of them are pretty darn ignorant anyways.

If you do at least a little research and have some papers ready, you can shoot them down.

You're not play chess with pigeons. You're shooting pigeons with a rifle.

pure poultry my friend

I had an ethnic studies class in uni since it was a required class (good ol UC). Anyways, since it was required I took it with my gf and like 4 other friends and we just had fun since it was in ablecture hall. I'd watch the Simpsons or we'd play smash and just have fun. The class had no exams so they could focus on "alternative learning" lol. That just meant that we did homework or studied for other classes during midterms and finals. I did great in my mathematical statistics class that quarter.

Good job.