Tfw you live in a monarchy and would die for your queen

Feels fucking fabulous.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-3S2LZAxpq0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Great Grandfather (French part of the French army)
>Great Grandfather (British part of RAF Mechanic)
>Great Grandfather (German WW1 German, WW2 SS)
>Great Grandfather (Slovak WW1 Military Cavalry Officer)
>Grandfather (US Army Korean war vet)
>Grandfather (US Marines WW2 Vet)
>Father (US Air Force Nuclear Security)
>Uncle (US Army Vietnam NCO)
>Uncle (US Army Medical Officer)
>Uncle (US Air Force Bomber captain)
>Uncle (US Army Gulf War 1 Vet)

>Me (Lame right leg and can't serve for my country, in fuckton of student loan debt, 2.0 GPA)

Fucking hell che... some ancestry you got there! You can still be based as fuck and do your duty, create beautiful memes and saving the white race ;)

Even if it's a government desk job that helps with DoD or HS i would be happy with it, but I'm pretty dumb when it comes to classes as it is, probably going to be a janitor or something in about 2 years if I don't killl myself before then,

Get yourself on some sort of skills course. Plumber, electrician, welder... they'll always be needed and it's easy to get hired. Plus you'll be seen as a proper working fella.

What do you do?

i thought you died for allah

HEIL

feels pretty good. dont know who that prat is in your photo though user.
HAIL ABNEY - HASTINGS - THE TRUE KING OF ENGLAND

but ancesters of your queen were german

>Constitutional Monarchy is the greatest form of government if done properly
Prove me wrong. Natsoc Larpers can fuck off.

>if done properly

Exactly. Fucking subservient beta.

>y-yes m-m-mam who I don't even know

Cucks. You DEMAND from your monarchy, not kiss their feet.

If Trump drafted me, said I needed to go to war, I would. I kind of know that feel. I doubt it will last more than 8 years though.

>tfw you like the idea of having a monarch as head of state but don't see the point if she isn't allowed to speak out against parliament when they're fucking everything up.

>tfw you hope Charles becomes king and gives parliament a piece of his mind

Meh...Fuck the king and his spawn.

Spot on. I don't support the Monarchy at the moment because they have sat idly by whilst savages have ravaged our country. The Monarchy should step in and take over the leadership of the country if they are incompetent or failing their duty of protecting the people.

Usurper.

The real king is in abboland.

DNA and lineage prove the plantagenet line still lives.

I don't know why I care so much, but I seriously get fucking mad just thinking about it. Plantagenet bloodline had some of the most based kings ever.

Ling live the King!

tfw you can say god save the king and the brits can not.

Faggot.

Liz tried to get into politics once and was taught a lesson not to ever do it again, she has been usurped by parliament and is powerless.

We don't have a monarchy anymore, just an heirloom but constitutional monarchy is by the best government system.

Absolute democracy is a meme but democracy needs to have some part to play as it used to in our monarchies.

We all have German ancestors here

>Subservient beta
How is it beta to serve a monarch as opposed to a government or dictator? You have to choose one unless you are an anarchist memer

Fact is Constitutional monarchy is the best way to preserve freedom.

Charles is a bit a of a ponce isn't he? It's too bad because based Andrew would be a good king.

>a family overtaxes your forefathers
>a family rapes your foremothers
>that family lives in a castle and calls themselves kings and queens
>dying for the relatives of these people
>still being a cuck country in 2016

kys

Baldrick visited him on his farm. The guy didn't give a fuck. I guess we could steal his sperm and inseminate some hoes.

Speak for yourself.

I'm a citizen, not a subject.

I'd support Monarchy having a role as Moral guardians, with a whig/tory style parliament for bureaucratic and local issues.

>Monarchy
>Parliament
>Church
>People

God tier hierarchy imo. Doesn't mean that the Monarchy micromanages the country, just that they have supreme rule when the countries interests need protected.

Survival of the fittest at its finest

Absolutely

dude, you're obviously packing some good jizz.

Hold your head high and do what you can to preserve the race.

good he knows his place

It's difficult for it to be done right though. Even if the King is the best man in the world there's no way to guarantee his son won't be an autistic liberal who tears the nation apart.

That's why the utmost respect for tradition and insular family dynamics are important for a Monarchy. I'm a bit weird though, I believe in the divine right of kings so I'd be happy for us to be led by an untainted regal bloodline as I think they would be guided by the hand of God.

The Monarch's role is head of the executive branch of governement. This is military and police. The duty of the executive branch is to preserve the democracy. There is too much overlap in common law systems. They have lost the seperation of powers and the legislature has taken over executive functions. We slowly slide towards despotism.

Doesn't mean he isn't the rightful ruler. Never abdicated, and his kids/grandkids still have a far more legitimate claim than the current frauds have.

>inbreed with your cousins
>genetic fitness

wew anglo

Also through administrative law the legislature is trying to write down the powers of the judiciary. We should all be concerned for the future of our democratic systems.

Who is this guy? I've never heard of him

She is not the Monarchy, she is a protestant Usurper Queen, Restore the rightful Stuarts to the Throne.

Hail King Franz, the King over the Water.

Unfortunately I don't see things the same way as you. I think it could work quite well but eventually we'll just end up with a king who got dropped down the stairs as a baby and who could completely upset the balance of things.

If I saw things your way though then I guess monarchy would be infallible.

Know any /femanons/ who want to date a half-cripple?

Have you at least got a cool story for why you've got a fucked up leg? You should get a stick with a story behind it, e.g. passed down for generations through your family. Doesn't matter if it's not 100% true, an embellished story is better than fact the majority of the time. Just don't lie outright because you'll fuck yourself in the long run.

we all serve our nation, some just do it in a uniform.

>tfw no more monarchy
I envy Britain.

Fell down a dropoff (15-20) while riding my bike as a teen, fucked up my leg, I will always walk with a stiff legged posture due to the metal rod in my leg.

>would die for your queen
I don't understand cuckolds

That's a great story, perfect for soem embellishment. Shit like that shows character and differentiates you from all the normies, you'll be more memorable. Don't get down user, have at em. A good woman won't care about something like a fucked up leg, in fact it will probably make her like you less because she can look after you to some degree and you are less likely to go out fucking other women (in her mind). Remember that women bitch about lazy men all the time but they love it really because tidying is the only superiority they've got over us.

> make her like you less
*More

desu I like the Monarchy dea more than the Natsoc one

Come on in lads

>automatic

Get metal legs or become a shrimp boat captain's first matey

God save the queen
She ain't no human being

just face it user you are a cu.ck, only beta males are monarchists

Elizabeth thread!

>DYING FOR A WOMEN

HAHAHAHA TRULY A NATION OF KEKS. AHMED FUCKS YOUR QUEEN WHILE YOU WORSHIP HER

This. The real fight today is in America's pipes. We are 70% overweight and 40% morbidly obese. Our plumbing is getting destroyed by our bigger than life diets. The American diet consists of anywhere from 50%-75% grease, and many non biodegradable materials. A full sized American family can go through copper piping in about 2 years. We need you on the real Front line, soldier.

Our king is pro immigration, has dyslexia, probobly as dumb as most SJW's and does dumb shit like refusing to shake hands with the right leaning political leaders. I can't take pride in our royal family.

This, military is the highest way.

Otherwise get an education and try get a Job in FBI, NSA or something and take down terrorists with you bum.leg.

>tfw we can't even do our elections properly

>A
>fucking
>moor

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

stop it, peru

a nation of cu.cks has a cu.ck king. colored me shocked

Stop what?

>tfw brits are total brotier after NIGE came and NIGED at the Trump Rally.
>tfw would die for british queen if God-Emporer Trump asked us

MAGA
MBGA

pls

Shoops

No shit!

my queen could beat up your king

so you're willing to die for a parasite living on your tax money?

I read somewhere the UK Royalty only cost about 0.23 per tax payer. Wow such a parasite!

I read somewhere that the earth is flat.

Our king talking with the local population of London.

holy shit aquafresh.

she's like a NEET or a gypsy, living on the money of others while never doing anything productive, she deserves nothing

>Tfw you would die for a person who can't even be arsed to give a 2 minute speech which would effectively stop all illegal immigration and rally the British people

Face it mate, she doesn't give a shit about Britain. 15 minutes of her giving a shit would probably save great Britain but yet she is too lazy or corrupt to even care.

It doesn't work that way. The monarchy has been cucked by parliament for hundreds of years. Their already fighting to justify their existence without upsetting millions of liberals.

I actually believe the monarchy are part of a few elite that actually care about the country. Most elected politicians would sell or do anything to get re-elected rather than look at the long term.

Allowing the chinese to build our nuclear powerplant is a perfect example of short-termism

>tfw a citizen of the glorious commonwealth of nations

Hive mind.

Learn to google
youtube.com/watch?v=-3S2LZAxpq0

This

Shame the C of E is such a bunch of liberal memelords. High Anglican is acceptable, but makes up 8% of the church today.

Converted to Catholicism after I got back into church when I outgrew my edgy teenage atheist phase, the difference between that and the C of E is huge.

dude, learn to play the guitar and sing some blues

you'll be swimming in punani

Your queen ruled over the destruction and dismantling of the Empire and Islamic occupation of Londonstan.

She is responsible for the shitty state that the world is in.

You're literally 8 weeks away from having Hillary Clinton be your president, mate.

Sort your own shit out before you insult HRH. She drove ambulances in the war you fucking faggot.

God save the Queen.

We don't live in a monarchy but if I join up the CAF, I'm still dying pledged to the queen (or at the least a governor general).

Really makes you think.

>dying in the Trudeau Youth.
impossible unless its being ripped apart by the refugees you're trying to cater to.