Reviewbrah on CNN

>Reviewbrah on CNN
>Pepe the frog making the news as a nazi icon
>Cher kicking off over pepe

Literally what the fuck is happening to the world?

Its funny that Brit cucks care more about American news channels than their shitty island nation.

Cred Forums has changed the curse of history. Up untill now we lived on the wrong side. Now with the help of Kek we have been able to trascend memes into reallity.

there was a sitcom that just ended its first and probably only season braindead. the premise is that people are being controlled by space bugs that eat the brain. they mention zika in the show

its not zika or space bugs. its drugs. many have used drugs in the past few decades and they didnt know that newer strains of weed are supper potent and damage gray mater in your brain.

some think weed is harmless but pure THC put a guy in france in a persistent vegetative state during a clinical trial for concentrated THC pills. the new weed being sold in states that pushed for legal weed is so potent it puts holes in your brain

That's kind of rude

>shitty

brits already got uncucked thanks to nigel

america's up next

then hopefully france

dont say the s-word

You are on drugs

It's funny that Indian cucks devote more time to gang rape and shitposting than they do fixing the following:

>Plumbing
>Eating curry with the same hand they wipe their arse with
>Bathing in a river full of dead people and dead animals

The memes have escaped their sandbox and are now running their course on the normie world.

Shitnigger is begging for (you)s.

Here is your (((you))).

>It's funny that Indian cucks devote more time to gang rape and shitposting than they do fixing the following:
>Wanting 1 person to bring change in a country of 1.3 billion
I thought you cucks hated dictatorship for muh democracy?

Thank you Shit stain britain what would I have done without the (you)

>1 person

Every single one of you smelly fucks are the same.

You will never exit the 3rd world.

>You will never exit the 3rd world.
Yeah we won't and neither will you, especially when you have Pakis running your capital.

I fear that this will lead to a flood of normies coming here and pollute Cred Forums with stupid left wing BS.

We can chemo the board with hard core nazi threads and war gore

>Wanting 1 person to bring change in a country of 1.3 billion

This is the problem, Indians think it is up to others to fix their problems.

This is why only whites and white asians can build modern civilisations. We realise we all need to work toward a better society.

Yeah, maybe we can scare them away or change some of them. I guess the first ones will be more curious about alt right and stuff.

nice palindrome get

Also to keep on topic.

>being led from the front
>leading from the back

News outlets typically led from the back, dictating news and their own narrative.

But youngsters don't follow the news, not the way older generations did.

To entice us they have had to follow where we go (being led from the front).

Goes a long way to explaining meme-magic, if we meme it they will come.

I don't know anymore? I used to come on here to escape realty.... I guess I'll go outside.

Normies started to spend their lives on the Internet, so now nothing happens in the real world, and so normies want the Internet to be their new real world because they are here and so everything must be serious business and safe.

When you die on the Internet, you die for real. From memes.

The mainstream media is trying to salvage their future by reaching out to the ever-expanding internet. And fucking it up even more for themselves in the process.

The idea of old people being out of touch has never been more pertinent.

I pray someday kek blesses me with some lotto digits

Are indians always butthurt because there's no toilet paper on the street and they get rashes?

NOT

Poo

>Cher kicking off over pepe
Whats dis?

They see us as Trumps weakness. If they can associate nazi frogs with Trump it will drive normies away from him during a time when he is trying to close the gap with Hillary by making sensible statements and by not being so extreme.

Its normies in the middle of the political spectrum that you need to win elections. The people on the far left and far right have already made up their minds on who they will vote for.

POO