Sweden does it again...

Sweden does it again, for those of you that arent swedish this video is basically saying that sweden will never be white again. That everyones needs to intigrate into the new sweden which will not have a swedish culture and that will be a safe haven for refugees.

youtube.com/watch?v=WoQFUBgAMyo

Just kill me now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zjr81A6Al9c
youtube.com/watch?v=ogLwHEPyXBE
youtube.com/watch?v=WoQFUBgAMyo
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ricin
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ricinus
google.com/patents/US3060165
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm so sorry you did this to yourself sweden you were the master race....

Would it be enough to wall the big cities? From what I hear the Swedish countryside is just a vast wasteland you could use to start over.

can someone get a full translation?

The government has already forced small fuck off islands to take vasts amount of refugees against the wishes of its owners, im pretty sure the country side is next.

Altough the migrants are afraid of forests.

WELP IM GETTING A MOONMAN MASK

>no normal looking, blond Swedish males

So you need a Swedish Breivik to stop the next batch of leftists government officials.
I'm sorry it has come to this.

>Reports out of Sweden are saying they have a new masked Terrorist: the moon man
Sweden please do it

I can try on here.

They say in the video that there is no way back for sweden, it will never be the same as it was before. Europe is in change and sweden is needed as a safe place for people on the run. Now we have to search for ways forward to find a way for everyone to live together.
Its time to realise that new swedes will take place, with culture, language and habts. Its time to see this as a positive force.
To be swedish needs to be more than just your skin colour and how you look. It needs to be you, me and everyone together, its not just new swedes that need to intigrate. Everyone needs to intigrate even established swedes, intigration is about kindness.
Let us build a future that build on equal parts reality and future belief, Let us build a country where we put hate and fear aside. We all have this new country inside of us, in our views thoughts and actions. Its time that we together form one country, that is proud, inclusive and sustainable. Something new, the new country.

Thats the entire video word for word, cant add subtitles for some reason.

i don't like the way You whine... or maybe You are just a bitch and coward...

Why don't You fight back? Where is Your pride, where is Your honour? You gone let those fucktards ruin land of Your fathers? You gone let them destroy Your identity? Your country? Your nation?

If You don't have a strength to fight back, better do us a favour, and end Yourself already, it may give You back some dignity.

>Its time to realise that new swedes will take place, with culture, language and habts. Its time to see this as a positive force.
>To be swedish needs to be more than just your skin colour and how you loo

That's just one step from asking the what's the point of having Swedish state. I see that your politicians are fallowing orders from Brussels strictly.

i am going to do it

They also have this website.
On it you can sign up to an "ambassador" and being an ambassador means that they send you left wing propaganda to spread online, in the hope that more people will see it and agree.

>Mfw this turns into a full blown Swedish Rebellion of the Moon men against the mudslimes
You'll need this

i cant actually post the website since Cred Forums thinks its spam.

The population of Moscow is almost twice bigger then Sweden. Found this fact very funny and sad at the same time.

If it is what Sweden deserves, it is what Sweden will get.

>just world fallacy

you fuckers could at least import gypsies from white countries (this doesnt include romania)

gotta catch em all

some niggers arent going to kill me when i put on the mask

you have to fight this

they are openly saying they have taken your country from you, given it to other people and you must conform

do something or it will be too late

WTF are the Sweden Democrats doing?

export*

Ren propaganda

If I tore off that mask would you die?!

They are still liberals dude, sure they want less immigration but they have been completely made taboo. Anyone that votes for them is instantly Hitler 2.0 gasses all the jews every second.

Hah, they disabled comments. Saw them before, everybody was pissed. Sven, i still have a shred of hope left.

We do import gypsies as well, where do you think all the beggars came from.

First target for the crusade once the even newer world order rises acquired

no. But why whould you do that?

The problem of Immigration is that migrant have to be integrated. the problem in sweden is that sedes have been forced to integrate with mudslimes and not mudlismes integrated with swedes

people need to vote for them or everything is lost

>TFW swedes don't get bane posting
God Sven...

Time to take your government apart and do away with traitors, I think.

I know and they are gaining every year, but i doubt they will ever get a majority in parliment unless Trump wins and completely fixes america.

That's what they want us to do. Lose our nice secular rationalistic world view for this garbage

The eu project must fall

need a way to get the moon man songs on my jewdrone hmmmm

it's fucking easy, stop wasting time whining, and start fighting back.

Get couple of friends, and went to the city at night, and beat the crap out of them, sabotage refugee centres, just like germans are doing this, spread the word, redpill as many people as You can.

We are talking about Your life here, this is not some fucking meme, You either win, or You die in Swedestan, with Your sister having 6 kids with some sandnigger.

Don't wait for other to do the man's work, if You gone start other will follow.

The worse the situation gets the more votes they will get

They are the biggest party though.
The keks can scream all they want but Jimmie will open the way for the actuall Hitler 2.0.

i don't get the SWEDEN YES! endgame

who's gonna pay for the immigrants' stuff when ethnic swedes(people who work and make money) are either bred out or move abroad?

muslims are lazy shits, are they just gonna leech off the EU?

As your first act, I say throw a nigger down in a ditch, pour a bucket of gasoline and super soak that bitch while that song plays

Only a coup can save you.

>the eu project must fall
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ pop that civil war and i'll be on it in no time

When your government pursues a policy of exterminating it's own people it is your RIGHT to defend yourself from this tyranny. It is your DUTY.

Please Sweden I know the cultural marxism is very strong there like it is here and other western countries but this is genocide. Straight up genocide. Band together with people you know in secret, form underground groups, do what you think is right.

Have the globalised taken Sweden? I don't think this can ever be reversed. Swedes will become the jews of Sweden. A minority persecuted by the sub-human hordes.

>comments disabled
>like/dislike disabled
Whatever happened to listening to your citizens? I can almost say that the average swede does not want this.

going to prepare the mask and train my crowbar swings

So why won't you fight?
>youtube.com/watch?v=zjr81A6Al9c
Organize others until you're strong enough to resist, don't just lay down and die.

can i use a baseball bat or a crowbar?

The censorship there is disgusting. They even ISP ban certain negative news articles about Sweden, there's a webm showing it somewhere. Fucking disgusting.

There was a time when I dreamed to move in the northern Sweden (near Skelleftea), found a cute house for about 45.000 euro. That time has gone, your politicians ruined everything, the country, the culture, the population. Your blonde women dream about Somalian and other 3rd world BBCs, your society encourages "diversity", so Sweden now is full of niggers, sandniggers and faggots.
I must admit that right now I feel pretty safe and comfy at home, although salaries are pretty shiny.
Du behöver en ny leader, Anderssons. Hej da!

What will the Stormfags do when Germanics are going full retard and kill themselves in the most humiliating way? Soon the only White countries in Europe will be the Slavs and the Finno-Ugrics.

What will the doctrine say?

Baseball bat has style but a crowbar is probably more effective lol

M8 my family on my mothers side is Swedish and lives in the North of Sweden.. in the apartment my mother grew up in there now exists a mini Somalian colony, so really NO WHERE is safe.

My northern family only lives away from it all because they live 20 minutes away from the nearest city on a huge piece of farmland and relatively self sustain.

It's fucking sad.

Yeah im wondering what to choose i wanna have class but be effective at the same time

Crowbar is more threatening in my opinion, but a baseball bat can be modified more easily... I say crowbar personally

There is a little bit of hope though. Before they removed the comment section and dislike bar it was non-stop hate against this video. A lot of people are pissed off by it.

Holy fuck this is horrific

God speed

You know I am just starting to accept defeat at this point

They are right, we cant go back anymore. The point of no return was reached long ago.

extendable baton

You know what must be done Sweden

So it is basically a spam-botnet of brainwashed Swedes they are trying to build.

hard to buy in sweden i bet

I believe Italy won't fall. We had fascism less than 100 years ago. We'll act when we'll reach a critical point
inb4: yes Italy is fucking white. i'm white.

Mate even if that is true, do not go out without a fight

>implying you ever studied "the doctrine"
if you had, you'd know it applied to you too, you brainwashed Jew-slave

>I am just starting to accept defeat at this point

Rubbish take a look at the huge changes that happened in the short space of the 20th century and ask yourself again if it cant change.

The only truth is that you have passed the point of return of relying on the current government and people to protect your society

>no ratings
>comments not allowed

Proves they're in the minority and they pretend their disgusting bullshit views are popular when they aren't.

So keep fighting back.

Oh, BTW, look at this Swedish language course I learned from (Nya Mal 1, don't know what year, but doesn't look a new version).
As you can see, they already "integrate" the diversity even in the learner mind..

shut up Pedro, nobody is buying pro-Germasn lies in this country. We'll be white centuries after "the German Pepole" and "White Americans" are things studied only in History and Archeology departaments.

Was Italy brainwashed by the Allies after the war like Germany was with "denazification"?

This just keeps getting better and better

Always spreading some propaganda here and there but it doesn't do that much

Mass deportation is literally impossible though in this political climate
Some REALLY drastic would have to happen for that

>Comments are disabled for this video.
>like/dislike bar also disable
can you smell their fear?

more radical things have been done than what Sweden would need to do

There are 2 types of Swedes

>Svens have to be integrated in Sweden too

Hahaha wtf is this shit

>Mass deportation is literally impossible though in this political climate

Thats the point I was making

>Some REALLY drastic would have to happen for that

Remember all it takes is a financial crisis.

WTF is this bullshit. No point in travelling to sweden then

Crowbar at my place is super rusty can i use it or i get a new one?

>Remember all it takes is a financial crisis.
And you know the Jews will push that it has nothing to do with the mass immigration

letting women in power was a mistake

They tried but thy failed. Let's not talk about real politics,since we have no strong right or left parties and every single is collapsing on itself. Outside of politics there are many communists and shit but fascists are as much as antifascits. As i said,they tried to brainwash us but it did not really work. for any information i can provide just ask

And?

That's what happens when there are no men left

>nobody is buying pro-Germasn lies in this country
Poles are so cucked by generations of Soviet dildos up their ass, they're mentally bigger kikes than actual kikes. You were reduced to nothing by Soviet occupation. Just look at you, no unity with any other white country. You hate whites as much as a kike, just like you did before WW2. It's sad that you can't ever wind up on the right side. The best of Polish blood died out with Piłsudski; you're the slaves of kikes now.

Now that's a nice pepe.

Get a hammer or something

It's really sad to see the death of a once great nation happen right before your eyes. I can only imagine how tough it must to be a true Swede and actually witness this first hand. How do you do it? What keeps you going?

These people must be judged by a popular court for treason.

That's good news. Fascism must rise again and there will be no stopping it.

fuck crowbard, to big, to heavy.

Buy telescope bat, it is small, and light, You can hide in a sleeve of Your jacket. Fast to use, hit's hard.

Get some heavy, but comfy boots, if You don't know how to fight hand to hand, start learning fast. Basics can be learned really fast, but don't waste Your time on some karate shit, or perfecting Your technique. Find some krav-maga trainer, or some boxing lessons. Also basics of wrestling or jujitsu are a must, most of fights ends with someone on the ground, so knowing what to do from there is a great skill.

If You can't find telescope bat, get something short, something You can hide on Your body, and ditch fast when in trouble. You don't want to walk Your city streets with baseball bat, 5 mins and cops got You. This kind of shit can be used when You are on mass.

Exactly.

Fuck, much of it happened in Europe as well.
Old systems that had been in power for centuries could be swept away and in the leadup to the loss, all said the same bullshit of how immovable they were.

>telescope bat
im getting one in backup thanks for the advice

Don't be swede there's still hope.

Oh how i'm going to laugh when the Russians decide to attack you, and no one will be there to defend all the leftists.

Strange that you hate Poles, don't tell me you love Soviets though, what they did is similar to what EU wants do, just with more different methods.

^
Just asking: your opinions on Brexit? is it good since you dont have to kneel in front of EU mass immigration politics?
Also: i heared you are having problems with the justice system cause its being overrun by SJWs and feminists,is it true?

Use the rusty one for now but I'd suggest buying an actual weapon when you get more known about (news coverage for example) like a sword or something... It's perhaps a bit too dramatic seeming but if you get the right one you'll be classy as fuck

maybe a bit hard to find a real weapon dont know many weapon dealers in town

forgive me for my ignorance,but i have never seen that flag/its too little for me to recognze. what country are you from my friend?

why would that weaken conservative groups? Is Sharia Law not an extreme form of political correctness?

You must become Valhalla-bound.

why don't some of you Swedes get together and start a gang or something? What's the point of being a good citizen for the sake of your future if the government is determined to make sure you have no future at all?

I won't lose without dying.

Of course they will however poverty radicilises all. Just look at europes history Weimar Germany was ultra degenerate yet somehow changed.

You have not been defeated yet you have only reached the point where you must implement a final solution.

Some cards are a bit dated, the game was made many years ago, my man.

Also, while conservative Islam is a foreign so it gets a pass.

Because swedes rather go extinct or genocided before they're called nazis

This is a psychological war. Don't fall for jewish tricks. They are loosing and are trying their most desperate moves. Stay fit.

macedonia

you don't have any likeminded friends?

Need someone who is not afraid of being called a nazi to start things? i volunteer

Jesus fucking Christ that's terrifying

thanks

>comments disabled
>like bar disabled
>view count disabled
There's still hope.

I swear to god if you cucks don't start joining anti-immigration groups like Soldiers of Odin right now the fate of europe has been sealed.

The more people that join these Soldiers of Odin type groups the more awareness is brought to them which ends up redpilling more people.

Soon you will have 2000 soldiers of odin starting shit in the town square and the goverment cannot deny it any longer. Its the same thing that the arab spring was. The main difference is the goverment won't send people to gun you down.

Make it the Nordic Spring you limp wristed faggots before the burger and leafs have to do it for you cucks.

Fucking nigger terrone learn English before posting here stupid niglet go back to your litter cave hairy monkey.
Learn to fucking hover over the flags dumb hat fucking low IQ nigger you need purging.

mars colony

:/

Build a flamethrower.

It's really not that complicated. I don't know what it's called but there is this tool, which is basically a container on a backpack with a pump and a noozle. They use it to spray plants with pesticides.

You just put some flameable liquid in it, and put blowtorch at the end of the nozzle to light the fuel when it's sprayed out, and you're done. It's more effective at scaring those vermin away, than doing actual damage.

And get a machete and a hunting knife. (make sure it's not some very hard steel, like D2, casue it will take an eternity to sharpen it. 440C or S30V are perfect choices)

And finally try to find some martial arts training in the area where you live, but not kung fu or karate, but rather something that prepares you for real life situations. Kravmaga is one example.

Fucking carb-eating obese terrone. Fuck off.
Two words:

Lurk moar

faget

:/

Come on Sweden. You can do it.

youtube.com/watch?v=ogLwHEPyXBE

we shouldn't be so quick to judge brother, trudo went off on how canada needs to be a post national society

>no unity with any other white country

Did you forget about us?

>Lengyel, magyar, két jó barát, együtt harcol, s issza borát. / Polak, Węgier, dwa bratanki, i do szabli, i do szklanki.”

What is this?

Disabled comments,just flag it for hate speech

I feel so sorry for awakened swedes who have to watch with horror what is being done to their country.

Oy veyyy

We need to start doing as the jews do. We need WIDF death squads attacking anything anti-white relentlessly until people get sick of our shit and submit to our demands.

You can hoover your cursor over the flag, and it should show the name of the country.

you have lost, the barbarian have forced you to their own barbery. but from the coming bloodshed your children's children shall be saved

tfw amazon sells one comes 16-17 october

this made me really, really sad. it feels so absurd and crazy that there are jews holding the critical positions in society. even more crazier is to believe and accept that they might be behind all of this. its just so crazy to think of that you or me cannot talk about it publicly because it would sound crazy..

>comments disabled

It's the fucking kikes.

DO IT. Start with the fucking traitors first.

GGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>The best of Polish blood died out with Piłsudski
i'm here you american educated burger
>You were reduced to nothing by Soviet occupation
yup that's why we had many major demonstrations, lots of people were jailed or killed and we created freedom movement called Solidarność which had 10 million people in its ranks and we were first regained freedom in non violent way at that
just shut the fuck up, i'd join hitler too if i could but anglos tricked us not to do it

>be swedish
>goes extinct

Pretty depressing. No more blonde bomb shells.

Do they even teach about Gustavus Adolphus in Swedish schools?

>dislike bar disabled

>youtube.com/watch?v=WoQFUBgAMyo
SWEDENS KEKS, German KEKS, French KEKS, Belgian KEKS, Dutch KEKS.

all fcking KEKS these europeans

use something simplic of your nation, try making a short pike

dra åt helvete, jag flyttar till Norge

Why would you dislike such a progressive video anyways?

You're not... ... Racist?... Are you Goy?

will take a month to deliver reeeeee

lol

this next election cycle europe will redeem itself, its people will plant themselves firmly in the ground and with a resounding cry throughout the mad globalists of the past, and push back the arab horde

Wtf is that?

You don't lsoe until you lose your will. Even if your body breaks, even if your mind breaks, even if you are in so much pain you want to die, if the will remains you will never lose

>Make some ricin
>Go to refugees center kithen
>Oh, delicious soup

You will have a week to ride across country and make it in every refugee camp before the first ones will die.

Here is some links for you.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ricin
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ricinus
google.com/patents/US3060165

Make your death glorious swedenbro.

symbolic, fuck

Eastern europeans should move to sweden and liberate it from black vermin.

This is great, people are more and more starting to realize that they want the old Sweden back.
This is basically turning the liberals more radical so that the true swedes can turn away from this godforsaken newage culture.

IM, the NGO behind this video, was first made in 1938 to help Jews get to Sweden.

Wouldn't it be easier to simply use some rat poison instead?

Jesus. Swedes really are this bad? At least keep having hockey players come here. Those guys are the best

They're not even hiding the fact that they're trying to destroy Swedish culture and identity now.

Don't listen to this bullshit Jew propaganda.

Why are we even talking about this?

Fearmongering to drop our morale.

It is not too late, 3rd reich is still alive

Kek, it sounds desperate if you ask me. The pendulum is swinging back and it's going to be ugly.

RWN

>Kek, it sounds desperate if you ask me. The pendulum is swinging back and it's going to be GLORIOUS.

ftfy

Good luck with that.

I am feeling a feeling right now that I've never felt before. I have no idea what this feeling is, and I don't like it. It is like grief, confusion, anger and disbelief combined.
What is happening to you Sweden? And what is going to happen to us next?

This all fills me with such an unfathomable rage, what have we done to deserve this?

I don't know but do something, ACT NOW!

Sweden yes!

This isn't just the media portraying the fun multicultural club and pretending nothing is wrong, like they usually do. This is a blatant message to demoralize anybody still resisting the regime.
Pretty scary shit.

I feel like shit after reading that.