Transgender soldieer becomes first 'woman' to serve frontline British army

>A 24-year-old transgender soldier has become the first woman to serve on the front line with the British Army.

>Chloe Allen, from Cumbria, joined the Scots Guards as a man in 2012 but began hormone therapy in the last month, and has officially changed her name.

>The Army said it was delighted to have its first woman in a close-combat role.

>Last year Captain Hannah Winterbourne, who has risen to be the most senior transgender officer in the service, spoke about her transition and how she was acting as a mentor for other transgender soldiers.

>General Sir James Everard, Commander of the Field Army, said: "I'm delighted to have our first woman serving in a ground close combat unit.

>"The British Army is really proving itself as an inclusive organisation where everyone is welcome and can thrive.

>"Recent awards from Stonewall and the opening up of all elements of military service to women are clear evidence of this.

UK YES

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-37391807

>"I'm delighted to have our first woman serving in a ground close combat unit.

The Army is being destroyed from the inside.

>men are better than women at being female soldiers

Solid bantz, bong.
It's like pottery.

>First woman in close combat unit is actually a man
There is so much material here I'm not sure where to begin.

lol

this.

He's not a woman though he's a tranny abomination which should be seperated from our traditional two genders. Actually calling him a woman is buying into their insane idea of gender. You can't just chop your genitals off, take some pills and call yourself a woman.

>the best "woman" solider are still men

UK YES

>first female solder is a man
If this isn't evidence women can't do it, I don't know what is. I expect the deranged cunt to be booted out within the year anyway.

>mfw the Britrans army is unbeatable

So who takes the responsibility if it loses it mind in the middle of a battle, breaks down and starts shooting at squadmates? Like, why not support? Why infantry?

Why is the army a social experiment now?

>He's not a woman though he's a tranny abomination

Yes, yes. We all know this. Even the deranged tranny knows this.

However, it’s women and faggots that push this bullshit that feelings=reality.
The best response is to shove so much of it down their throats that they choke.

Let trannies compete in women’s sports. Put them on the covers of women’s magazines.
When the European parliament demands that 40% of a company’s directors are women,
have Jim, Tony, Scott, and Bruce start wearing dresses to work. Requirement met.
When women complain that they’re smashing secretary poon in the women’s room,
refuse to stop them because muh feelings.

Bonus points: Put Jim on the cover of Fast Company drinking scotch and smoking a cigar with
2 hot strippers sitting on his lap. While he’s wearing a dress and sporting a 5 o’clock shadow and a shit-eating grin.

>First top woman executive comes out as a lesbian!!

Taking any of this bullshit seriously is the worst possible reaction.

>first woman in a close-combat role is actually a man

women absolutely permenantly BTFO

can't wait until female sports and world records are dominated by trannies

We need to put more of them on the front lines IMO.

Cheaper than building gas chambers.

>Scots Guards

Thought that was your semi elite?

Is scots guards like america's socom? if so,
hahahahahahaha

>women absolutely permenantly BTFO

If there is an upside to transgenderism, it is that it divests feminism of all its power, completely and totally.

>man pretending to be woman steals glory from real women
>Feminists don't know whether to support 'her' or demonize 'him'.

Get me off this goddamn ride

Imagine being killed by a tranny faggot

Holy shit, how did she manage to become a woman? Can transgender people do that now?

>implying feminists dont actually want to be transgender men

>delighted

Definitely British

>Implying this isn't great
News like this, with men in drag claiming "first"s for women, drive a wedge between women and the genital mutilators. If I were in charge of the olympics, I would let trannies compete in the women's sports just to piss women off and push them to the right on this issue.
Can you imagine all of the butthurt when every female record ever set is broken by a man in a dress? Even if trannies never compete again, women would NEVER EVER be able to break those new records.

Women BTFO

>first woman in UK army is a man

I like the cut of your jib.

We already have trannies beating up girls in those memefighting events.
Dunno if there's any real backlash.

fukkin capped

>be man in army
>chop your dick off
>look guys I'am not a woman in army

pathetic

first woman on the frontlines.

We've had women in the army for 30+ years sadly.

Since 2010 we've allowed women to be in combat roles, but until now not one has met the requirements, prompting constant lefty calls for them to be lowered.

They're insane cunts I tell you.

I'm not surprised. No woman actually wants to be on the frontline. They see the army as just another office job, with the added benefit of it being a majority male workplace, so they can get an insane amount of attention. They also sleep around a lot, then get pregnant and quit to become stay-at-home moms while getting fat gubmint checks each month. Wel, at least that's how it works in Burgerland.

So it basically took a man to finally break the gender barrier. Well done, feminists.

It's downright dangerous.
These people don't care about national security.
They know full well that the Army, as in every country, is the bastion of nationalism, and loyalty to the Queen. They've been trying to dilute that and destroy it for decades.

Never forget, our elected officials are collaborationists, they do not represent us, and they are not our legitimate authority.

>These people don't care about national security.
Not only that, they are absolutely incapable of understanding that other people do. They only see the Army as a gibsmedats machine full of FUCKING WHITE MALES and they just have to infiltrate it and take it over.

I mean I would be outraged but holy shit, imagine being a mudslime and having that freak trying to kill you.

This thread is full of people who don't understand Army banter

So they had a diversity quota to meet, line up all the squaddies, draw short draws.

The guy who loses has to change his name to chloe (then throw the pills in the bin)

I hate it when you faggots leak to sane places

>allowing mentally ill people in the army

Wew

Wait until they find out that most female Politicians are Trannies.

who gives a fuck, the (wo)man is probably still highly capable
they're just pandering to the public with what they say

>so I told corporal smith to chop his cock off, he actually did it the absolute madman

Why lie?

Combat roles aren't opened yet. They're expected to open in Autumn this year.

Source: Check the website or Google.

Women could join some Special forces since the 70s. They can join intelligence Special Forces and are trained the same as the SAS but are held to lower standards.

>are held to lower standards
Oh shit, does anyone have those .webms of women failing miserably in basic training? Or that dumb cunt who couldn't bear the noise of her rifle?

I hope it gets shot

My grand grandmother serve on frontline back in 1943.

Scottish men usually wear skirts so he/it will blend in

I ws wishing that a lot of trans would be compiting against women on the Olympics just to fuck shit up, but unfortunally, it didnt happened.

This trans things is going way too far in my view.

>say you can put a ferrari engine in a toyota yaris
>dosent make the toyota a ferrari
>you can say its a toyota with a ferrari engine
>it is a man with his dick and balls cut off