15 y old immigrant girl can`t identify with current emojis and started a campaign to implement some muslim ones

15 y old immigrant girl can`t identify with current emojis and started a campaign to implement some muslim ones
She`s supported by Alex Ohanian, Reddit-founder

qz.com/782175/this-15-year-old-muslim-girl-created-a-hijab-emoji-now-shes-campaigning-to-make-it-official/

mobile.nytimes.com/2016/09/15/world/europe/muslim-teenager-proposes-emoji-of-woman-wearing-a-head-scarf.html?_r=0&referer=https://www.google.de/

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_57d99fb3e4b08cb140935883

Other urls found in this thread:

freewomenwriters.org/hijab-propaganda-iran-afghanistan/
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_57d99fb3e4b08cb140935883
twitter.com/cher
youtube.com/watch?v=_VKWLC87Uzw
reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/52l57e/im_submitting_a_proposal_to_unicode_for_a/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

haha oppression of women is so tolerant, it's TOTALLY women's own choice to cover themselves because otherwise men might rape them :^)

who honestly gives a fuck? jwe have nigger emojis, santa emojis, britbong emojis, why not throw in some mudslime emojis while we're at it?

Who cares

I can't identify with current emojis either.
I want this one.

sand niggers already got this emoji tho

But that's racist, Hans. Didn't your parents teach you to be tolerant towards (((oppressed minorities)))?

No one actually cares about that shit because the towels easily identify subhumans. Might as well cover everything including the eyes so that they can't be seen my humans.

freewomenwriters.org/hijab-propaganda-iran-afghanistan/

Who cares, only niggers and other sub human scum use emojis

Just to piss them off.

Strict muslims like the towelhead variety arent supposed to look at or create any image that represents a living being, only allah can do that. Thats why there isnt any islamic sistine chapel or stained glass mo mo, or mo mo in a cave displays.

She should be put to death and anyone using that image should be put to death.

Anyone using that religion should be put to death desu senpai

I don't understand why there is only an emoji for lager. That's racist! They already added nigger emojis, but not dark beer emojis.
#darkbeermatters

they arent even meant to be allowed on technology because if their shitty religion, they should go back to smoke signals since theyre subhuman

kek

hey germany you should be able to answer this

now that hijab emojis are available, does that mean it's cool to honor kill a woman who uses emojis without a headcover?

kek noice

Why does a 15 year old immigrant girl even have a mobile phone in the first place?

terroists are like onions they have layers

Yes

Hmmmm, really makes you think....Cred Forums view on wiminz are not too unlike this !

>Cred Forums is one person

woman are inanimate objects that must be protected from flies

man are flies

seems about right for the islamic world

are they implying that muslim men are flies?

A candy when left un-wrapped attracts all the flies and ants is the massage here I think, which is technically true

sure, but ants and flies act on instinct, but then again if muslim men rape women because she's not wearing a hijab and then claim they couldnt help themselves maybe its for the best that women stay covered

Pretty sure the muslim emojis are covered.

>implying human dont act on instinct
I bet you get a boner when you see tits

What the fuck is an emoji?
Is this like, an emoticon? Those things on forums?

What the fuck is an emoji?

#notallnazis

That sounds like a fair request.

Maybe Cred Forums could help come up with some?

Do you rape a girl everytime you get a boner disgusting mulsim, shitstain of humanity?

but i dont jump on her and start humping her you fucking retarded kraut

Emoticons are using text to make an image.
Emoji is an image used to represent a specific idea.
But most people use them interchangeably.

Cher hates pepe...

Ak47, toyota with a gun mounted, man in a balaclava, woman in a burka, quaran, "immigrants" throwing sticks at trucks

Wrong pic

The difference is having the self control that allows you not to physically assault someone because "muh boner".

Can someone tweet these images to feminists with the caption "this is what the patriarchy actually looks like".

Gauranteed they won't address the issue.

We all know this shot is going to be abused as fuck

Kind of ironic, since Ohanian is Armenian.

This will go away shorty. As soon as she turns sixteen she'll be married off and her husban will lock her away without internet access and she'll never see another emoji again,

>m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_57d99fb3e4b08cb140935883
>huffpaint
color me surprised

Now, this is tacky :-D

Its not about rape.
Its about the degeneration of the women. Women are turning into sexobjects. I dont think anybody would like to see their daughter being a slut.

KEK
is this real

>moving the goalposts
Fuck off ahmed, go find a goat to fuck.

Praise Kek!

>German humour.

twitter.com/cher

Google is hard.

At least we have some...

My tax money.

The thought of a coked up Cher thinking that this was an appropriate thing to write is hilarious.

>I dont think anybody would like to see their daughter being a slut.
>So I choose to show them the error of their ways by raping them
>Rape is actually a feminist act
>Muhammed believed in womens rights

Fuck off you filthy Camel jockey haji subhuman filth.

The funny part is that Sonny would've been a Trump voter.

Go find a bull you spaintard

That's rich coming from a donkey fucker.

Apple had already introduced a set of 200 Muslim emojis in their i-crap a while ago by the way..

Nope.

Still mad? Kek

And when you get your head curbstomped by someone who is fed up by your goatfucking shit, it is not about violence, it is about integration.

This picture tells me that when a woman is accidentaly 'unwrapped' somewhere, muslims will storm her up like cockroaches. Sounds about right, we can see this time and time again with this filth.

The difference between a mudshit and a spaniard

>The spaniard finds one of the strongest animals around, raises it and fights it to death
>The mudshit finds one of the weakest animals around, raises it and sticks the dick in

I thought it means that when a muslim woman takes her hijab off all the flies get attracted because of her stank

This is from that infamous vice episode about 'Donkey sex in Colombia' isn't it ?

>www.vice.com/read/colombia-donkey-fucking
>youtube.com/watch?v=_VKWLC87Uzw

Why can't these motherfuckers just assimilate into the society that they're migrating to? They're basically just transplanting the bullshit they're running from into another society. This whole thing is shortsighted as fuck, and is just inviting trouble down the road.

yap, buy probly not on your market but rather the MENA market.

>Rayouf Alhumedhi, a Saudi girl living in Germany

*but

Both are herbivore
I would understand if you poor guys would raise lions or some shit. Strongest animal my ass kek
A FUCKING LEAF

Remember when they added skin tone to emojis for niggers to use? And gay emojis holding hands ,this will most likely go through.

>reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/52l57e/im_submitting_a_proposal_to_unicode_for_a/
>biggest women subreddit supports the hijabs and tells how tolerant and empowering it would be to add them
HOLD ME GUYS

>WE WUZ.....

The Birthplace of Bullfighting was Mesopotamia (Iraq) and it was made popular by Gilgamesh, king of Uruk...from there the tradition spread across Med regions which the Romans carried forward...the Spanish was one of the last to adopt their own version of bullfighting (even after Indian version)

Also a Grown Male Camel can kick any Bulls Ass

Where's the exploding one?

>An Australian woman was killed by her pet camel this week after the animal tried to mate with her. Usually linked to the Middle East, dromedary camels are also prolific in Australia where a population of 1.2 million wild ones are considered as costly pests.

>The Aussie government encourages hunters to knock off feral herds. But have tables turned – are camels now killers?

>The 340-pound camel was given to the woman as a pet, an unusual 60th birthday gift from her husband and daughter, according to localkpolice. Her husband discovered her lifeless body at the family’s ranch near Mitchell, 350 miles west of Brisbane. The camel was found wandering nearby and police suspect he had knocked the woman to the ground, then laid on top of her, exhibiting classic mating behavior. The camel was less than a year old.

>“I’d say it’d probably been playing, or it may be even a sexual sort of thing,” Detective Senior Constable Craig Gregory told The Daily Mail, “She had a love of exotic pets.”

YIKES...First the Emu's now the Foreign Camels...how will the Aussies ever recover ????

I honestly could not give a flying fuck. If they want it, whatever. I'm not going to do it for them. If someone does, whatever, it's not my fucking problem.

>Now, a 15-year-old girl wants Silicon Valley to better represent Muslim women across the globe. Rayouf Alhumedhi, a Saudi girl living in Germany, has sent a proposal to the Unicode Consortium, the non-profit organization that develops and promotes new emoji, to create a series of headscarf emoji.

mfw hijab is not even a part of islam but just a culture

>emojis not representing a person
the ultimate first world problem
fucking selfish priveliged degenerates

Bleached