Wake up from the dream

marry her ofc

If this is real you're a lucky sod.

I'd kill to meet a pretty girl who is more racist than I am

top = topic

If she's Catholic you marry her.

>topic

sorry.

Well, the problem is, i'm not actually racist. I believe the hard data about races and differences, and i'm not an idiot, so I can see what's going on..but..well, the whole "HURR GO BACK TO YOUR OWN COUNTRY" kind of racism is a bit stupid.

topic turns to....
probably

He means "topic turns"

You keep her and don't let her go.

I greatly admire a streak of ferocious nationalism or even racism in a girl.

brexit babe!

You are a faggot. Leave.

Sounds like OP is a fag so I'd pass her off to a less faggy Britbong so they can have nationalist children

Friendo's;

They're out there. My wife is the same. If she could, she'd probably stab the women and steal her mints too.

you stupid fuck! marry that bitch!

So you don't want them to leave, you just want to exterminate them?

ask her why she hate pakis, if its logical and good reasong, have chilldre, if she just plain rascist fuck and then leave her.

West Indians are okay. They work hard. A lot of pakis, too. I don't like muslims and arabs because they're gaming the system over here.

She just...hates anything that isn't white because it isn't white. There doesn't seem any reason behind it other than that.

>All these plebs with bad manners
Even if you hate somebody you are polite to them. We aren't fucking Americans. Dump her OP, she sounds like a chavvy slag.

Years from now, when you finally get it, you'll realize how much you actually missed out on. She's a keeper user, none like her. Believe me, because I've made the mistake you're about to make

Find someone with some tact.

Who speaks to random people in public, regardless of your feelings about them? She's probably not even a true anglo.

Kek nice bs story, pretty sure the paki would have mauled your uggo tinder date

>If she's Catholic

She's not. She's an atheist from a secular ((((family))))

suck her dick op its the only way to happiness

Why do these people exist?

What purpose do they serve?

>She just...hates anything that isn't white because it isn't white. There doesn't seem any reason behind it other than that.

Read Putnam's study on ethnodiversity, civic nationalist cuck and understand that your date has more balls than you.

They're not even that bad desu, I've fucked worse.
But the real virtue of British women is the same as British food and British weather. Why else do you think we went out to explore the world?

Just you wait. The police will come and arrest you for hate speech you bigot.

There's a difference between hate and wanting them to go back to their own country. Don't believe the leftists.
If she wants to exterminate them all, that's hate. If she wants them to go back to their own country, that's just white nationalism.

But no matter which it is, don't be a faggot and keep her. You'll regret doing otherwise once you realize that there's no living together with muslims of any kind.