80% of Russians would not join protests – poll shows

>80% of Russians would not join protests – poll shows

rt.com/politics/359532-four-fifth-of-russians-will/

>Over 80 percent of Russians are unwilling to take part in mass protests over political or economic issues, latest opinion poll shows.

Is this just RT propaganda? I can't imagine such high % of people not being ready to protest over such important issues. I also understand that speaking against Putin can make you go to prison or getting murdered, but still...

If this survey (although it could have been also fake) was made in Germany or France, people would called them cucks and other meme names.

Russians aren't retards like the rest of the population.

They know they're being attacked from the outside with sanctions, currency manipulation and oil prices , for the reason of turning against each other and falling appart of Russian federation

That is true, but the oligarchs aren't making things easier either for the normal russians

>outside with sanctions, currency manipulation and oil prices

Great marxist narrative but I think the reason they don't want to protest is different and it has nothing to do with "external right wing death squads wants to kill beautiful mother russia" or whatever.

The reason is they have nothing much to complain.

Their situation is not bad at all and they know protesting on the streets like savages dindus won't make a difference.

>Answering truthfully on house to house """""anonymous""""" surveys.
Wow it's almost like you don't live in a pseudo commie country or something.

Perhaps at this time. Conditions are generally ok for most people. Change the conditions, and the outcome changes.

The reality is almost all polls are fake

While RT is not as bad as CNN, ZDF or BBC they are not the saviors of journalism.

The media don't want to inform the public they want to control them and obviously you can't control them without (((altering))) information

Not bad at all? Their infrastructure is falling apart and the average salary is like 350 $.

Most people don't complain until they are starving.
It took about 4 years of daily food ration in Venezuela for people to go to the streets.

That's not a rule but I assume is like that in all countries which lived under communist rule or received leftist brainwashing in some way.

>Great marxist narrative but I think the reason they don't want to protest is different and it has nothing to do with "external right wing death squads wants to kill beautiful mother russia" or whatever.

What are you talking about you retard? An American backed regime was just insalled in Ukraine a few years ago with the help of Americans. Then they put sanctions on Russia, and manipulated their currency and the oil prices. This has nothing to do with left or right

>Their situation is not bad at all and they know protesting on the streets like savages dindus won't make a difference.

Probably this too, life has gotten a bit worse since the santions and oil prices hit but not as bad as western media depicts

Kill yourself

Fuck off VMRO shill.

I hope they build a nice giant new building in front of your window.

>VMRO shill.

kill yourself even harder

They vote no because if they vote yes they will be diagnosed with Sluggish schizophrenia and locked up.

What's the deal with marxism and Macedonia? every now and then there is a Stalinist freak showing up here in Cred Forums

>An American backed regime was just insalled in Ukraine a few years ago with the help of Americans

98% of ukranians weren't aware of it. You can't blame the population for trying to get rid of corrupt politicians.

Also, the USA help came much later in the process. If you want to blame someone you should look for people within the russian federation

>the USA help came much later in the process.
Wew

>Ukraine can't chose both the EU and Russia for trade
t.EU

>If you want to blame someone you should look for people within the russian federation
>Blame Putin because America is creating fake revolutions at their doorstep

No

>Putin
>not allied with jewish oligarchs
>Dindu nuffin he is just an Orthodox Christian

This thread reminds me of reddit, I'm outta here.

The poll was made by Levada-center which was recently put on foreign agents list for receiving foreign funding, so it's likely legit and not just "RT propaganda".
While quality of life dropped somewhat and prices especially on foreign goods have risen, it's not really nearly as bad as to riot. Well, at least for Russian perception, maybe Westerners would riot if their wages went down 5%, but we have had a crisis after a crisis pretty much always and the current one is not even the worst.
And mass political protests are even less likely since most people are either apolitical or support the government.

What are the numbers for other countries anyway?

>Americans are the good guys
Brazillians everytime.

t. butthurt nazi

Stay whenever you came from, you're as much of a useful idiot as the SJW

>Russians aren't retards like the rest of the population

calling me a Nazi...

Should I be offended?

It's hard to get people to answer polls honestly in any circumstance. We're talking about a country in which journalists and opposition leaders have been assassinated, allegedly. Why run any risk? What's the pollster going to give you in return? Nothing

i've been to Petersburg and you guys are doing fine. Would live/10, almost everything is better comparing to Europe. Only Netherlands are on par with Russia IMO.

Was surprised to see how many young people are subverted by western propaganda, they think Europe is like rainbows and unicorns. Tried to redpill the youth as much as possible, because i actually saw whole Europe and it's really overhyped

>butthurt nazi

back to the /leftypol/

The easily-suggestible morons of the American Left riot and protest because Hollywood taught them that it "makes a difference" and represents "democracy in action," which of course is understood as a positive thing in itself. American blacks especially are prone to riot. They are taught by our (((media))) that every problem in their lives is whitey's fault. Obongo encourages this belief. Generally speaking, the American Right doesn't riot or even protest very much. Most still believe they should register discontent at the voting box. Hence, the Trump ascendency.

Is that milk with pickels ?

exactly. Nice dubs my friend

Here come the Russian shills again...
I should make a bingo board just to check off how many times they repeat their excuses.

its a national dish
weak banter m8

T-thanks
How does it taste like?

Great. Have another dish

And if they protest will these things change?

Russia won't be colonized like Eastern Yurop, the western nations aren't interested in developing Russia, the West just wants to subdue them.

Even if the government falls, nothing will change for the better, they'll just lose their bargaining chips and things will be like they were in the 90s.

Russians remember the disaster that followed the collapse of the Soviet Union. It's a way different story than in Poland.

Is that a Dutch hotdog?

You guys sure have some good taste.
The hotdog one is just genius, you are brushing your teeth while eating a tasty hotdog.

you can do it with burgers too

Protest must be sanctioned.

To sanction protest, it must be pro-government or useless.

If protest is against government, it can never be sanctioned.

Unsanctioned protestors, alongside media posters, can receive "Extremism" charge and go to actual jail for at least 2 years.

There'll be cruelty during apprehension and detainment too.

It's like Nazi Germany releasing article on how little there are anti-nazi activists. Of course, you butchered them!

>80% of Russians would not want to get sent to a gulag
FTFY

Russians won't admit it in public, because they're always afraid of the state and its brutality. In Russia you should be scared even of ordinary policemen, not to mention higher authorities. But Russians are able to "protest" against their government. Look at the bolsheviks

Russians are a nation of slaves, not fucking surprising. They're used to it. Russians must always have a big, strong man telling them what to do.

>be Georgian lad
>join russian communists
>they make you their leader for some reason
>kill all the people who helped you get to power, and then kill millions of Russians
>russians start worshiping you for it as if you were a god
>60 years after your death they still build monuments to you and lick your boots

wew lad