CHRISTCUCKS NEED TO STFU AND GTFO

>muh CHURCH
>muh DEUS VULT

I'm so fucking tired with all the crusad LARPers her.
Christcucks are as cancer as the leftists.

All Cred Forums was triggered last month because they destroyed some 100 years old church in France but the truth is the christcucks BROUGHT THIS on themselves, they are the most bluepilled fuckers of the world:

la-croix.com/Religion/France/Les-catholiques-de-France-aux-cotes-des-refugies-2016-09-05-1200786793
>Just one year ago, upset by images of Syrian refugees crammed on boats, Pope Francis called on Catholics to "concrete action" for them. "Let every parish, every religious community, each monastery, each sanctuary Europe hosts a refugee family, starting with those of my diocese of Rome, "he launched to the faithful gathered in St. Peter.
>The JRS has tripled the number of foster families in the Welcome network and more than doubled the number of its locations: many Christians - as this Versailles' family, who hosted a young Guinean Muslim for a month in December 2015 - opened their doors for the first time to a migrant. In Nice, kits, clothes and hygiene products were distributed to migrants arriving from Ventimiglia, Italy, and a fundraise was organized to allow Aquarius to continue its Mediterranean rescue.

Other urls found in this thread:

rtl.fr/actu/societe-faits-divers/refugies-le-secours-catholique-lance-un-appel-pour-une-france-hospitaliere-7784887397
fr.radiovaticana.va/news/2016/09/09/le_secours_catholique_soppose_à_la_construction_dun_mur_à_calais/1257098
ladepeche.fr/article/2016/07/13/2383885-protestants-et-catholiques-unis-pour-les-refugies.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Hy7a8TGrpNo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

rtl.fr/actu/societe-faits-divers/refugies-le-secours-catholique-lance-un-appel-pour-une-france-hospitaliere-7784887397
>Refugees: Secours Catholique calls for "a hospitable France"

fr.radiovaticana.va/news/2016/09/09/le_secours_catholique_soppose_à_la_construction_dun_mur_à_calais/1257098
>Secours Catholique opposes the wall project in Calais

ladepeche.fr/article/2016/07/13/2383885-protestants-et-catholiques-unis-pour-les-refugies.html
>Protestants and Catholics united for Refugees
>This is to educate our elected officials and our citizens on the plight of millions of refugees at the gates of Europe and denounce our country which is only committed to accommodate 30000
>The Rev. Christopher Desplanque recalls that "we are all strangers and pilgrims around the world." "And all brothers."

TL;DR : Enjoy the suffering of some beta christcucks when get expelled from their building, they deserve it.
Christcucks are enemies, worse: they are traitors !

Shoot me this

Fuck off Achmed

>Muh Jerusalem
>Muh Constantinople

Oh look, a triggered christcuckold, go back singing kumbaya around a fire, digusting nigger lover.

Says the cuck who's ready to throw away centuries of colonization and christian supremacy.

How's that fedora of yours btw? Did your wife's son buy it for you?

>christian supremacy

Implying your kike worshipping cult did not dragged us down during 1000 years.
Implying the West we did not begin to utterly dominate the world the moment they emancipated themselves from the kikery.

Degenerates like you belong on a cross

The only value christianity ever had was that it always united atleast parts of europe against the sandniggers whenever they tried to storm europe

Now it has become one of the biggest supporters of exactly that, so this entire religion is actively harming the west now

Hello achmed, feeling the heat?

>Catholicucks
>popery
>the current year

many of europes greatest achievements are tied into Christianity, sure it got emasculated and turned into buddy jesus by commie terrorists... but remember god will always be waiting for you when you tire of living in a world without him

Just a reminder that most conservatives are christian, and most libtards are atheist. Besides, worst sjw pope ever

what's wrong France, you sound stressed?

The (((current))) Pope is such a cuck.

Retard. All the jews wanted is to destroy Christendom. White genocide is just their triumphant ride over the remnants of Christian Civilization, but it was never their main target.

The Vatican II Church is mostly jewish-masonic, only a few traditionalist like Lefebvre remained faithful to the true Tradition and Doctrine.

The more bluepilled stormfag altrighter whinny babies screams the anti-Christ "kike on a stick" muh neopagan narrative, the more you fall in the jewish conspiracy.

Daily reminder that Christianity is anti-white. This shit skin religion has done irreversible damage to Europe and it's soul and culture. If you're a Christian then you're a traitor and you deserve the rope. Varg explains why:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hy7a8TGrpNo

Christianity is a shit-skin religion, if you need to believe in something because you're a beta cuck then choose some european pagan religion

>The pope
>Christians
Pick one please?

>worshipping a subversive jew that was rightfully put to death by the Romans
>unironically believing that white men needed the original "oy vey muh persecuted jewish martyr" holohoax to achieve civilization
>not even knowing the gods your ancestors worshipped before they got subverted by a semitic death cult

Good goy.

My church has settled 75 k immigrants into America, all from Africa or the ME. It is my religious duty to bring as any people as possible into America I'm order to fulfill the amendments of Jesus

>cucks don't realize the Vatican runs Islam by proxy and is/has been purposefully fueling conflict between the Christians and Muslims for well beyond a millennia

ABRAHAMIC RELIGIONS ARE DIALECTICAL FORCES WHICH W2ERE CREATED FOR THE SHEER PURPOSE OF CREATING SUSTAINED CONFLICT TO ENFORCE FEAR BETWEEN REGIONS AND RACES

YOUR "LEADERS" WANT YOU DEAD, YOUR RELIGIONS ARE PACKS OF FANCIFUL LIES.

>it is not my special form of cuckoldery so it is not real christiannity !

Pretty much the thought process of all christcucks, they don't give a fuck about a white Europe, in fact they want more and more low IQ negroes/sandniggers and spics because they are easy to brainwash with (((Jesus)))